April 27, 2024, 07:59:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #637 6/8 - 6/10/2007  (Read 157853 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: June 10, 2007, 01:06:05 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ok I need to take a cupcake poll, informal of course  Very Happy

I found a new recipe for a white cupcake that has lime in it, plus post baking you implant a whole strawberry in the middle of it? then you add icing and yes, you take the leaves off the strawberry and remove that hard little plug at the stem first  Laughing

does that sound appetizing or does it sound not so appetizing?

Sounds yummy sans the strawberry.  Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 10, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
ok I need to take a cupcake poll, informal of course  Very Happy

I found a new recipe for a white cupcake that has lime in it, plus post baking you implant a whole strawberry in the middle of it? then you add icing and yes, you take the leaves off the strawberry and remove that hard little plug at the stem first  Laughing

does that sound appetizing or does it sound not so appetizing?

Sounds yummy sans the strawberry.  Smile

I think it sounds good. Veering toward strawberry shortcake kind of flavor.

I'm guessing you need to use smallish strawberries, make a little cut in the cupcake, and insert the strawberry as soon as they come out of the oven?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: June 10, 2007, 01:11:45 PM »

Many of us possess the same trusting nature as victims and carry around the same secrets as criminals -- whether it's debt, infidelity, or fetishes. With fascinating new insights from investigators and psychologists plus the friends and family of both the victims and the perpetrators, Secrets Can Be Murder illustrates just how little separates our so-called normal lives from that of a sociopath -- and how you can stay out of harm's way.

Not everyone with "secrets" commits murder over them.

Happy Birthday to Mister Toothbrush!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: June 10, 2007, 01:12:32 PM »

What I posted last night was meant for discussion.
 It may not have been known by all, but was almost immediately shot down as old news, insignificant news by one of 2 posters here that seem to go on the attack lately IMO, whenever I post anything [/i].
I still think it this news may have some significance, though "it hasn't helped us find Natalee".  This is undeniably true.

I am afraid after this last occurance I will not tango again.

I don't think it's just your posts.  I think some get irritated with the tango.  I, for one, would like to see more tango...but I guess that's not what most of our friends here want, so I try to keep it to a minimum.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: June 10, 2007, 01:12:52 PM »

I'll take my cupcake with the strawberry, none!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 10, 2007, 01:17:12 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Good morning everyone.

Was wondering if y'all could do me a favor. Trying to test something on the SM Missing persons blog.

Could you guys go over and leave comments on the first 2 or 3 posts over there. Actually any of the posts that you see. Trying to check a problem with comments.

The link is: http://www.missingexploited.com/

Thank you,
R

Red...am way back but was going to respond....then saw that there was no math question....and no comments on the first two items....does not
having a math question have anything to do with the problem of the comments...?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: June 10, 2007, 01:17:52 PM »

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: June 10, 2007, 01:20:10 PM »

BB~ Please continue to tango! If Red, To and/or klaas have NO issue with it, then go for it!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: June 10, 2007, 01:21:06 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Good morning everyone.

Was wondering if y'all could do me a favor. Trying to test something on the SM Missing persons blog.

Could you guys go over and leave comments on the first 2 or 3 posts over there. Actually any of the posts that you see. Trying to check a problem with comments.

The link is: http://www.missingexploited.com/

Thank you,
R

I left a comment in all 3 subjects. Don't see any of them.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 10, 2007, 01:21:10 PM »

Justins - Mr. Toothbrush says thanks for the birthday greetings.  Very Happy

He's getting kind of spoiled, you know. I took him out to lunch yesterday at the place of his choice, got up early this morning to go buy bacon and make him a big breakfast, and my mom is cooking dinner for us, and has even made him a gluten-free birthday cake.

He'll be fat when his birthday is over, but he'll be happy.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 10, 2007, 01:28:48 PM »

Fat and happy can be good!

Gotta git for the afternoon. Been promising my mother all weekend that I would grocery shop for her. Btw, her 72nd birthday was yesterday! Last December darn neared kept that one from happening. She has fully recovered and is actually in far better health now~ no anemia and she continues to lose weight via better eating habits! Whoohoo! She is scheduled for surgery to reconnect the bowel this coming Friday. She is excited about it (hates the stoma). Gonna caution her that this surgery is gonna knock her for a loop and won't be all roses.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: June 10, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
U are getting rusty,Robots.I want justice,now.I am tired of waiting,for equity.

dont worry. the DUTCH are gonna get em all

i GUARANTEE IT

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: June 10, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »

Wait a minute... just how old is that old lady? I'm 49 and she had me when she was 23. *scratching head here* On my next bd I will be 50, so that would make her 73 now, right?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: June 10, 2007, 01:31:15 PM »

BB - I agree that it's not you that some posters get annoyed with - it's the tango in general.

I've decided the true division between people is that some like to solve riddles, and some don't. The riddle lovers enjoy trying to get their brain around S/S. The riddle haters only get annoyed by it. Having said that, I think the riddle lovers should be able to discuss it if they want to, and the riddle haters could maybe scroll past those particular posts. That's true, of course, of any posts that aren't designed to be offensive. People can make them, and  those who want to read them can. Those who don't want to read them can keep scrolling.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: June 10, 2007, 01:32:38 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
BB~ Please continue to tango! If Red, To and/or klaas have NO issue with it, then go for it!

Amen Justins!  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: June 10, 2007, 01:33:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

He's getting kind of spoiled, you know. I took him out to lunch yesterday at the place of his choice, got up early this morning to go buy bacon and make him a big breakfast, and my mom is cooking dinner for us, and has even made him a gluten-free birthday cake.

BT, please tell him I said Happy Birthday as well...and tell him how young he is  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: June 10, 2007, 01:36:03 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

BT, please tell him I said Happy Birthday as well...and tell him how young he is  Wink

TY, Mishy. And I'll tell him how young he is, but he won't believe me. He's been referring to himself as "a gray-haired old man" all morning.  Laughing Of course, compared to me he is really young.  Embarassed  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: June 10, 2007, 01:38:13 PM »

Pffft! He's only a couple of years older than I am, and believe me when I tell you, that's young  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Has anybody seen DiHannah lately? I've got something for her and she hasn't answered my emails...

Bring Natalee home...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 10, 2007, 01:39:23 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
 It may not have been known by all, but was almost immediately shot down as old news, insignificant news by one of 2 posters here that seem to go on the attack lately IMO, whenever I post anything [/i].
I still think it this news may have some significance, though "it hasn't helped us find Natalee".  This is undeniably true.

I don't think it's just your posts.  I think some get irritated with the tango.  I, for one, would like to see more tango...but I guess that's not what most of our friends here want, so I try to keep it to a minimum.

Thank-you for your input. I am sure after all this time there are some who could be  irritated with different topics which circulate frequently through the pages be it food or recipes, monkey health or troubles. IMO when a topic is not to my liking I look elsewhere temporarily. I don't turn and bash the poster or topic. Some feel their opinions carry more weight than others and this is just not the case, again IMO. To keep a lively forum and encourage new posters to join, I think this threat of attack by the zealous few needs to be ended. Some are very articulate, and others hit typos like I. It doesn't mean their message is deserving of consideration. I know many posters who have left here, or won't participate for just the reasons I have mentioned.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: June 10, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

Hi Monkeys all,

Quick thought here. We are all Monkeys and friends and family. Just like in all families we do not always agree, like it or not.

I personally like to Shango Tango. I may not do it as well anymore or as often. I have always believed Shango and Simian were trying to tell us something.It may have been unfair of them to talk in riddles but there could have also been a reason for that. I also do not think it is terribly important to know there real life identity as it is to figure out the meanings in their riddles.

So please Bleached keep Shango Tangoing. I always admire your insight.
I also always admired Best Buddy or Claussen Investigations for what she added to the Theory and Speculation thread. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.