April 26, 2024, 01:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #28 8/23/11 - 10/24/11  (Read 564426 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: September 20, 2011, 09:49:38 AM »

Aww - JSM - you would always be a good puppy mom!!  But I do agree about the older dogs - or older than puppies.  Everyone wants a pup and the more "mature' ones get overlooked.  The Criminal was a puppy when we got her and oh so cute.  she turned out to be a terror.  Chubbie was maybe a year - already potty trained and oh so easy to assimilate into our house.  My daughter has a puppy (about 6 months now) and it takes so much energy and patience.

Just rambling...but I hope today is filled with smiling memories of Mr. Poopie Pants! 

Cad
Caddy, the older ones are often overlooked for puppies and I don't know if I have the energy or patience for a puppy. Luckily, when I got Mr Poopie Pants, he was an outside farm dog, but was immediately house trained when I moved to the house. Hug Chubs and the Criminal for me please.  an angelic monkey
I will - if the Criminal doesn't bite me and I can get my arms around Chubs!!  haha  JK
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1101 on: September 20, 2011, 09:56:35 AM »

Aww - JSM - you would always be a good puppy mom!!  But I do agree about the older dogs - or older than puppies.  Everyone wants a pup and the more "mature' ones get overlooked.  The Criminal was a puppy when we got her and oh so cute.  she turned out to be a terror.  Chubbie was maybe a year - already potty trained and oh so easy to assimilate into our house.  My daughter has a puppy (about 6 months now) and it takes so much energy and patience.

Just rambling...but I hope today is filled with smiling memories of Mr. Poopie Pants! 

Cad
Caddy, the older ones are often overlooked for puppies and I don't know if I have the energy or patience for a puppy. Luckily, when I got Mr Poopie Pants, he was an outside farm dog, but was immediately house trained when I moved to the house. Hug Chubs and the Criminal for me please.  an angelic monkey
I will - if the Criminal doesn't bite me and I can get my arms around Chubs!!  haha  JK
  Monkey Devil! Thank you, hope Criminal doesn't bite.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: September 20, 2011, 10:44:05 AM »

TBM, loved the video! I love how proud our grands are when they lose a tooth. I always tell them much better for the tooth fairy to take their teeth than the dentist.

And now, for something really riduclous...

One of my dear dear DILs came over today and helped me de-HOARD the furnace room. Note to all...when going into territory that hasn't been explored in a few years, wear your Keds! You know, the white kind, like we used to wear to school? Why this brand? NO TRACTION ON THE BOTTOM FOR THE MOUSE POO TO STICK TO!

And remember, one only needs enough Christmas stuff to decorate ONE house, not 4.

Having a lamp-shade collection is perfectly ok, isn't it??? Doesn't everyone?

If ya only have one manger, you only need one Jesus & Co.

And yes, it is truly sad that my daughters have decided that this year, ALL the family Christmas wrapping can be done out of my supplies. Hey, when Target has 90% off on bows, so they're only .09 cents a bag....

Now I just hope like heck this stuff sell, it will take me many many trips to Goodwill to get rid of it!  Monkey Devil!
Wish I could have a virtual gift giving bonanza...you all would be blessed. Antiques? got em. Vintage? got it. Heck, I even have an antique princess phone!

Oh, and when you're done de-Hoading, take a shower. Remember, however, to take your darn watch off! I hope mine survives its bath.
OMG Tevye!!! This the laugh I needed today. Jesus and Co with only one manger. Sounds like you have loads of buried treasures. LMAO, I had bows and wrapping paper in the Hoarder closet, I just tossed them.  Monkey Devil!
Sister Tevye Bob has the POWER! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: September 20, 2011, 10:50:22 AM »

JSM,Teye and I like this...just sing .Queen makes everyone feel better.
Just sing,,,,,,,,,,, 
Queen - 'Don't Stop Me Now'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM&ob=av2e

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: September 20, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »

TBM, loved the video! I love how proud our grands are when they lose a tooth. I always tell them much better for the tooth fairy to take their teeth than the dentist.

And now, for something really riduclous...

One of my dear dear DILs came over today and helped me de-HOARD the furnace room. Note to all...when going into territory that hasn't been explored in a few years, wear your Keds! You know, the white kind, like we used to wear to school? Why this brand? NO TRACTION ON THE BOTTOM FOR THE MOUSE POO TO STICK TO!

And remember, one only needs enough Christmas stuff to decorate ONE house, not 4.

Having a lamp-shade collection is perfectly ok, isn't it??? Doesn't everyone?

If ya only have one manger, you only need one Jesus & Co.

And yes, it is truly sad that my daughters have decided that this year, ALL the family Christmas wrapping can be done out of my supplies. Hey, when Target has 90% off on bows, so they're only .09 cents a bag....

Now I just hope like heck this stuff sell, it will take me many many trips to Goodwill to get rid of it!  Monkey Devil!
Wish I could have a virtual gift giving bonanza...you all would be blessed. Antiques? got em. Vintage? got it. Heck, I even have an antique princess phone!

Oh, and when you're done de-Hoading, take a shower. Remember, however, to take your darn watch off! I hope mine survives its bath.
OMG Tevye!!! This the laugh I needed today. Jesus and Co with only one manger. Sounds like you have loads of buried treasures. LMAO, I had bows and wrapping paper in the Hoarder closet, I just tossed them.  Monkey Devil!
Sister Tevye Bob has the POWER! 
  That she does Trimm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: September 20, 2011, 10:56:40 AM »

JSM,Teye and I like this...just sing .Queen makes everyone feel better.
Just sing,,,,,,,,,,, 
Queen - 'Don't Stop Me Now'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM&ob=av2e
  an angelic monkey

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1106 on: September 20, 2011, 01:27:17 PM »

For JSM and all monkeys in need...

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFAa40kZ30&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: September 20, 2011, 01:49:36 PM »

For JSM and all monkeys in need...

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFAa40kZ30&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone
  an angelic monkey

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1108 on: September 20, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »

My little nephew was with his dad all weekend and my sister told him about Josef going to doggy heaven and he just called to tell me in his tiny little voice "I'm sorry Joe died on you", yep I lost it. The crying is back again.

Awe, so cute.  The innocence of children amazes me.

Reminds me of my little guy.  After my mother died, he was here when i got the phone call and when I told hubby that my mother died.  So, later on other kids came in room and I see him whisper to them, "mommy's mommy died."  It was so precious the way he told them and so like him, a sweetie.  Then ,later on, going to bed he goes "mommy, I love you."  We say this all the time, but this time it was different.  Maybe I am nuts, but it felt different. 

an angelic monkey Yes, innoncence of children amaze me too Zoo. That is so sweet of how your husband told your told the kids and I don't think you are nuts at all.  an angelic monkey

No, I was telling my husband that my mother died and my youngest son heard me.  WHen my older children came in the room, my littlest son whispered to them that "mommy's mommy died" not my husband.  But, it was still cute as pie.

One time, litle guy, who comes out with some winners, had a headache, and I gave him a motrin.  He took it and then asked me, if I have a headache, how does the motrin get to my head?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: September 20, 2011, 02:33:14 PM »

Brandi, thank you for the avatar. I think I am going to curl up in a fetal position and lose my mind now. It is so beautiful.  an angelic monkey
Love the new avi, JSM and Brandi.

JSM, every day it will get a little easier. Trust me. an angelic monkey
She did a great job, going to bug her again to see if she can make it bigger so I can have it as my facebook profile pic.

Thank you Tevye, I thought I would do good today, but lost it as I was going to work, so I said screw work, went to Mass then to work. My big boss sent an email out to all the doctors and one sent me a very kind email about how he is hurting for me, told me about his dog Achilles and if I need anything he is there for me, another posted condolences on my  facebook. I know you are right, it will get better, but dammit I MISS HIM.

I know it is probably way too soon to even think about this, but any thoughts of a new puppy in your future?  Puppies have a way of bringing smiles around and their breath is just delectible. 
  Not sure about a puppy in my future, if I do get one I want to get an older rescue ACD, doesn't matter if it is red or blue, but I would rather rescue one that is older that can't find a home because puppies can always find a home. Older ones can't. But that is a long ways off, still crying my eyes out at night so I don't think I would be a very good puppy mom until my heart heals from the loss of Josef.

Good on you.  Puppies are much easier to find homes for but not until your ready.  I find myself thinking of getting a puppy lately.  I need to stop thinking about that.  But, this dog will never replace Josef, just maybe give you something else to think about instead of crying your eyes out at night.  Imagine how upset you would make Josef if he saw you crying all the time.  He wants you to be happy.  I think you would be a fantastic puppy mom, so there.  Razz

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: September 20, 2011, 02:42:10 PM »

Maybe JSM you need another kind of animule for the time being?  A kitty cat?  A bird, and I would suggest a Senegal parrot.  They are so not birds, they are involved in everything their owner does, so part of the day to day life.  A ferret, although they kind of do their own thing and do not like to be held for very long to be pet.  Goldfish, although a bit boring?  I would love to get me a pet monkey, but maybe after kiddies are grown and out on their own.  Ahh, when your heart is ready, you will know.

I just love animals.  They just unconditionally love people. 

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: September 20, 2011, 02:59:01 PM »

JSM, I haven't put my 2 cents in, just knowing you and your wonderful kind nature I do agree with CC and others about getting another furr-baby.  There will never be another Josef thats for sure but you have so much love to give and there are sooooo many mature dogs in need of a love and a wonderful safe home.

When it came time to put Butthead down, my hubs begged for just a bit longer I told him no he's suffering and we have to do it for him.  Well we got to the vets, Tom stayed outside with him, he was crying so loud holding on to Butt as I did the paperwork, the folks in the waiting room were going out and trying to soothe him. 

There was an older couple waiting with a carrier, a couple of little kids wanted to see what they had.....they opened the carrier and out bounced 4 fluffballs.  About that time they called for Butt, I went out to get him, fighting with Tom to give me the leash, well Tom followed me back in still sobbing.  This little red fluff ball ran up to him and was trying to climb his leg.  There stood my big sobbing bear of a husband looking down at the pup, I told him to pick him up.....by the time I had taken Butt to the back and said my goodbyes, I came out and Tom was being covered by HUGGY kisses.  Needless to say he came home with us and our house has never been the same!!!!

Please take your time only you will know when your ready.....Love ya gal
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: September 20, 2011, 03:03:00 PM »

My little nephew was with his dad all weekend and my sister told him about Josef going to doggy heaven and he just called to tell me in his tiny little voice "I'm sorry Joe died on you", yep I lost it. The crying is back again.

Awe, so cute.  The innocence of children amazes me.

Reminds me of my little guy.  After my mother died, he was here when i got the phone call and when I told hubby that my mother died.  So, later on other kids came in room and I see him whisper to them, "mommy's mommy died."  It was so precious the way he told them and so like him, a sweetie.  Then ,later on, going to bed he goes "mommy, I love you."  We say this all the time, but this time it was different.  Maybe I am nuts, but it felt different. 

an angelic monkey Yes, innoncence of children amaze me too Zoo. That is so sweet of how your husband told your told the kids and I don't think you are nuts at all.  an angelic monkey

No, I was telling my husband that my mother died and my youngest son heard me.  WHen my older children came in the room, my littlest son whispered to them that "mommy's mommy died" not my husband.  But, it was still cute as pie.

One time, litle guy, who comes out with some winners, had a headache, and I gave him a motrin.  He took it and then asked me, if I have a headache, how does the motrin get to my head?
Sorry Zoo, I read that post wrong. My brain is still not functioning properly, that is really cute and sweet.

How does the motrin get to his head, I love that too cute.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: September 20, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »

JSM, I haven't put my 2 cents in, just knowing you and your wonderful kind nature I do agree with CC and others about getting another furr-baby.  There will never be another Josef thats for sure but you have so much love to give and there are sooooo many mature dogs in need of a love and a wonderful safe home.

When it came time to put Butthead down, my hubs begged for just a bit longer I told him no he's suffering and we have to do it for him.  Well we got to the vets, Tom stayed outside with him, he was crying so loud holding on to Butt as I did the paperwork, the folks in the waiting room were going out and trying to soothe him. 

There was an older couple waiting with a carrier, a couple of little kids wanted to see what they had.....they opened the carrier and out bounced 4 fluffballs.  About that time they called for Butt, I went out to get him, fighting with Tom to give me the leash, well Tom followed me back in still sobbing.  This little red fluff ball ran up to him and was trying to climb his leg.  There stood my big sobbing bear of a husband looking down at the pup, I told him to pick him up.....by the time I had taken Butt to the back and said my goodbyes, I came out and Tom was being covered by HUGGY kisses.  Needless to say he came home with us and our house has never been the same!!!!

lovely story! now that's what I'm talking about!
just take your time JSM...but it does work ....you have a lot of love to give...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: September 20, 2011, 03:06:06 PM »

Brandi, thank you for the avatar. I think I am going to curl up in a fetal position and lose my mind now. It is so beautiful.  an angelic monkey

She did a great job, going to bug her again to see if she can make it bigger so I can have it as my facebook profile pic.

Thank you Tevye, I thought I would do good today, but lost it as I was going to work, so I said screw work, went to Mass then to work. My big boss sent an email out to all the doctors and one sent me a very kind email about how he is hurting for me, told me about his dog Achilles and if I need anything he is there for me, another posted condolences on my  facebook. I know you are right, it will get better, but dammit I MISS HIM.

I know it is probably way too soon to even think about this, but any thoughts of a new puppy in your future?  Puppies have a way of bringing smiles around and their breath is just delectible. 
  Not sure about a puppy in my future, if I do get one I want to get an older rescue ACD, doesn't matter if it is red or blue, but I would rather rescue one that is older that can't find a home because puppies can always find a home. Older ones can't. But that is a long ways off, still crying my eyes out at night so I don't think I would be a very good puppy mom until my heart heals from the loss of Josef.

Good on you.  Puppies are much easier to find homes for but not until your ready.  I find myself thinking of getting a puppy lately.  I need to stop thinking about that.  But, this dog will never replace Josef, just maybe give you something else to think about instead of crying your eyes out at night.  Imagine how upset you would make Josef if he saw you crying all the time.  He wants you to be happy.  I think you would be a fantastic puppy mom, so there.  Razz
Thanks Zoo, no dog will ever replace Josef. He was that special, not just to me but to everyone that met him. I know he doesn't want me crying, he always licked my tears away. I don't know when or if I will get another one but if I thought it would ease the pain I feel right now I would.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: September 20, 2011, 03:09:44 PM »

Thanks Zoo, no dog will ever replace Josef. He was that special, not just to me but to everyone that met him. I know he doesn't want me crying, he always licked my tears away. I don't know when or if I will get another one but if I thought it would ease the pain I feel right now I would.

guarantee that it will help immensely...take a walk through the shelter in your area..you will see..xxxxxx

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: September 20, 2011, 03:09:52 PM »

an angelic monkey
Check this out.A little love goes a long way.
After Therapy, Puppy Able To Walk Again
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/29242498/detail.html#COMMENTTOP

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: September 20, 2011, 03:10:29 PM »

an angelic monkey What a sweet story Babs, sorry about Butthead. I don't know if I can do it, I kind of feel like I would be letting Josef down if I got another one. I am trying to take it one day at a time, but it isn't getting easier.

Love you too!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: September 20, 2011, 03:11:26 PM »

lovely story! now that's what I'm talking about!
just take your time JSM...but it does work ....you have a lot of love to give...

an angelic monkey Thanks Cookie, I am taking my time. Just waiting for the pain to go away.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: September 20, 2011, 03:12:29 PM »

guarantee that it will help immensely...take a walk through the shelter in your area..you will see..xxxxxx
  an angelic monkey don't know if I can do it right now Cookie, I can't even go to the PetLodge to see my friends it hurts so bad. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.