April 24, 2024, 02:47:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #28 8/23/11 - 10/24/11  (Read 563748 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1240 on: September 21, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »

JSM--

When one door closes another one opens.  When you went through the depression, you and Joe were alone.  Now you are not alone, and Joe's time to leave arrived.  But now you have Mr. Cool and this might sound silly to some, but I feel that God sent Charlie to me because I know how to give insulin shots.  Maybe God sent Joe to you to help you get through the lonely times and took him when He sent you a new life. Joe was sort of loaned to you and now God took him back.  There's a spot in your heart which will always belong to Josef. Nothing else will ever fill it.  But our hearts are big enough to hold places for many people and many little buddies like Joe. You'll never forget him and you'll always love him, but there's room for others, too.

I know how hard it is.
  an angelic monkey Baby you are right, we were alone and God gave him to me just as he gave you Charlie. My heart is starting to heal and if it wasn't for all you monkeys and CC, I don't think I could have dealt with this.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: September 21, 2011, 09:18:12 PM »

JSM - it is only wednesday after a verrry long weekend...you are always there for us monks on this thread with affirmation and comfort.

Peace will be coming for you soon...I feel it...peace tonight.

And will everyone pray for my sweet, sweet daughter's pup...he has been to the vet twice in three days with vomiting and we still don't know the cause.  I think he will be fine...my instincts...but he is her and her hubs first little spoiled pup...a real cutey.  They love her so much and I hate to see the anxiety...

Love to all monks tonight...

Cad
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1242 on: September 22, 2011, 01:45:07 AM »

JSM--

When one door closes another one opens.  When you went through the depression, you and Joe were alone.  Now you are not alone, and Joe's time to leave arrived.  But now you have Mr. Cool and this might sound silly to some, but I feel that God sent Charlie to me because I know how to give insulin shots.  Maybe God sent Joe to you to help you get through the lonely times and took him when He sent you a new life. Joe was sort of loaned to you and now God took him back.  There's a spot in your heart which will always belong to Josef. Nothing else will ever fill it.  But our hearts are big enough to hold places for many people and many little buddies like Joe. You'll never forget him and you'll always love him, but there's room for others, too.

I know how hard it is.
Well said, Baby. My thoughts exactly... an angelic monkey

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: September 22, 2011, 03:03:20 AM »

Tip-toeing in here to offer my sympathy to JSM who has faced what everyone who has beloved pets has to face, making the hardest decision we have to make, but it is the last kindest thing we can do for them.

St Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals and I know his angels watch over all our pets until we can reunite with them over the rainbow bridge.
  an angelic monkey Thank you Tibrogargan, I really am humbled that you posted and please don't tip toe through here. I really appreciate your kind words of sympathy. I know you are from Australia so it makes me even happier that my Josef had a sort of connection to Australia. Being the ACD that he was.

St Francis sits at my bedside table and I think he was watching out for my Josef that night and let me know he was suffering and in pain.

an angelic monkey Thank You!!

Thank you for your kind response JSM.  Yes we are "told" when it is time.  The ACD breed here is well respected as a sturdy working dog especially developed for herding cattle (utilising a sharp nip on the heels of the cattle - hence their more common name of Blue Heelers) as the working breeds that were brought out by our early settlers were not as well able to withstand the dry and hot conditions. They are considered a very faithful and protective dog.  I will research some more of the origins of the breed and post in due course in my Australian thread.

Take care.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1244 on: September 22, 2011, 04:43:31 AM »

I just saw the news, tried to go back and see what happened. 

I'm so sorry JSM!   

It seems like yesterday I was where you are, it still hurts and I still miss her...always will.

But there is no pain or suffering now for Josef, or my Blondie.  I'm sure she greeted him at the Rainbow Bridge, that's her way... and we'll see them again one day.

I'm praying for you, and hoping that someday soon you'll find another that makes you smile again.  You went over and above for Josef, and I know he would want another furbaby to experience your love; when you're ready.

(((HUGS)))

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: September 22, 2011, 06:17:45 AM »

JSM - it is only wednesday after a verrry long weekend...you are always there for us monks on this thread with affirmation and comfort.

And will everyone pray for my sweet, sweet daughter's pup...he has been to the vet twice in three days with vomiting and we still don't know the cause.  I think he will be fine...my instincts...but he is her and her hubs first little spoiled pup...a real cutey.  They love her so much and I hate to see the anxiety...

Cad
Prayesr for the furbaby.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: September 22, 2011, 06:19:00 AM »

JSM--

I know how hard it is.
Well said, Baby. My thoughts exactly... an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: September 22, 2011, 06:20:34 AM »

JSM,
Rifqa update....
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-rifqa-bary-runaway-convert-lawsuit-20110921,0,7872158.story#tugs_story_display
Rifqa Bary: Ohio lawyer drops $10M lawsuit in convert case
By ANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS, AP Legal Affairs Writer
12:35 p.m. EDT, September 21, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: September 22, 2011, 07:16:03 AM »

Bearly, not good enough for somebody?  He deserves more?    What?  Come on, you cannot possibly believe that.  Men do not stay around if they do not want to be with you.  He wants to be with you and you need to not think he deserves more than you.  I do not know the man or you really, cept what I read on here, but give the man some credit to know exactly what he deserves.  YOU!!   

Thanks, Zoo.  I have just not been feeling well.

an angelic monkey Bearly, prayed for you pain to cease at Mass today and that you deserve the man if he is deserving of you. You are a special gift from God that any man would and should cherish. Take it easy and know we are here for you.  an angelic monkey

Thanks, JSM, I think he is what is making my stomach hurt.  Can't be good. I wish I could talk about it here, but I am not sure I want him to read about it anywhere.   otoh, someone I know contacted me on the site the other day.  He did not recognize me, even though we have seen each other less than 3 months ago.  That was really funny.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: September 22, 2011, 07:17:12 AM »

Any reason not to send your old cell phone to someone who needs a new one?  Thanks, Monkeys.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: September 22, 2011, 07:31:41 AM »

Bearly, hope you recover soon from you girls' weekend.  Don't blame you for not missing it, nothing like being with folks that know your history.

I read that you have been seeing this fella.  Wasn't sure that you'd got past the on-line stage. 

Well, I hope HE is very special coz we all know YOU are!  enough said.

What does cubby think of him?

My friends daughter raised her son solo and never brought a man into the household.  Her son is 16 now and she is seeing someone.  When she told her son, he said "Good Mom, what took you so long?"

Blessings.
can

We cannot meet until December, he is out of the country on business.  I know this to be true.  I have his address there.  We text and IM every day.  He sends me pictures of the job site, too, with him in it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: September 22, 2011, 07:32:57 AM »

Bearly, hope you recover soon from you girls' weekend.  Don't blame you for not missing it, nothing like being with folks that know your history.

I read that you have been seeing this fella.  Wasn't sure that you'd got past the on-line stage. 

Well, I hope HE is very special coz we all know YOU are!  enough said.

What does cubby think of him?

My friends daughter raised her son solo and never brought a man into the household.  Her son is 16 now and she is seeing someone.  When she told her son, he said "Good Mom, what took you so long?"

Blessings.
can

I never dated while my son was growing up.  As far as dating, he says, NO!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: September 22, 2011, 07:36:22 AM »

Provincial election coming up and I'm off to vote in the advance polls. 

Spent the day with my Mom yesterday.  She wanted a new winter coat.  She chose red!
It looks great on her and adds some color to her face. 

hubs is partridge hunting and I hope to utilise my time organising and cleaning.  Might have a house guest next month and feel pressured - and I might go on a little holiday trip in a few days....IF i can get it together. 

have a great day Monkeys!

Sounds great, a holiday is always fun.

Sorry about the pressure, Ikwym.

Red--what a great color for such a young lady, or should I say colour.

While your husband is hunting, maybe he could hunt down a nice guy for me.  lol

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: September 22, 2011, 07:40:24 AM »

JSM--

I just came here and read about your Josef.  I'm so sorry.  I believe there is a dog heaven and my Stormyweather is there, she's no longer blind, and she was waiting for Joe so they could have a good romp together.  And my Rascal, who was mistreated as a pup before someone dumped him at my house and was frightened of everything, is no longer frightened.

Josef has no pain, he is running around the way he once did.

I really do believe they are waiting for us.  And if there isn't a heaven for dogs, the most loyal and wonderful creatures God has made, then there's no heaven at all.
Thank you Babybear, I believe there is a dog heaven and know Josef is in a better place, running free with Rascal and Stormyweather, Zoe and all other pups that are no longer suffering. Thank you Baby, means a lot to me.  an angelic monkey

And Roscoe, too, who seemed to be poor Josef's tummy and storm partner.  It is amazing they went at much the same time.

Bart has come home to stay at my friend's house, he is a hunting basset and looks a little different than Roscoe, he is also a rescue and is 10 years old.  He has an ear infection, which is being treated and teeth that are not good.  He did not eat the hard food they said he would at his foster parents' house.  Maybe it is because his teeth hurt.  He is a cutie and is mostly ginger with white paws.  It looks like he has baby socks on.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: September 22, 2011, 07:44:33 AM »

JSM - you forgot that I met our wedding crasher Bearly in person besides GE and Babs, and two others in Irving and Chicago who don't post.

Final interview with Cook County in four hours. If none of them pan out I'm moving to Texas and trying out for the role of the replacement Josef.

That will be fun - a leash and a whip!
  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! Leash and whip!!! Don't forget a muzzle   

Definitely need the muzzle.  I think most women generally like their love slaves speechless and to do as we say.   

I FOR ONE, AM PRAYING AND HOPING, THAT SOME DAY, AND I DO NOT PRAY, NOT RELIGIOUS AT ALL, THAT MR CC AND MRS. JSM CAN FIND A WAY TO LIVE TOGETHER IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.  I do not know you guys long, but I swear, it would make my decade to see you too be together all the time. 

Gonna keep my figners crossed, and my toes, eyes, and anything else I can physical cross that CC's interview goes really crappy.   

I don't know about the muzzle.  If I remember, a man's mouth doesn't do much talking, but is good for other things.  I think things may come back to me in time, but seems I remember that.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: September 22, 2011, 07:52:48 AM »

Yes,or a couple of hundred feet in front of my property.  Monkey Devil!
The lady from the health dept. just left.......had to investigate a report of sewage from my shop/apartment.It is so ridiculous even she acknowledged it,but had to make her supervisor happy.Hubby told her to come on back anytime to check out his pipes.We can not move fast enough. You already know who called. 
I need a cold one and I bet you do too.   

This is harassment.

Oh Trimmy, come to PA and stay a while, I will let only good people near you.  My neighbors are wonderful.  I am making up the spare bed now.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: September 22, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »

First day I didn't break down and lose it on the way home. Went a different way, maybe that helped, I don't know. But walking up the stairs, I teared up. Not a melt down, but I feel it coming now because it is time for his walk.

One time, many years ago, I was going through a big depression so much so that I gave my gun to my friend for safe keeping. Josef was the only thing that kept me going through that dark part of my life, so I think this is why I am taking it so hard. He saved me but I couldn't save him.

Sorry monkeys, I promise I will try not post anything else depressing about him but just wanted to let y'all know that Josef not only loved me, but he saved my life.  an angelic monkey That I think is the reason I am hurting so badly.

Love ya Monkeys!!  an angelic monkey

Love you, too.  You tell as many Jo stories as you want.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: September 22, 2011, 08:11:10 AM »

JSM - you forgot that I met our wedding crasher Bearly in person besides GE and Babs, and two others in Irving and Chicago who don't post.

Final interview with Cook County in four hours. If none of them pan out I'm moving to Texas and trying out for the role of the replacement Josef.

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! Leash and whip!!! Don't forget a muzzle   

Definitely need the muzzle.  I think most women generally like their love slaves speechless and to do as we say.   

I FOR ONE, AM PRAYING AND HOPING, THAT SOME DAY, AND I DO NOT PRAY, NOT RELIGIOUS AT ALL, THAT MR CC AND MRS. JSM CAN FIND A WAY TO LIVE TOGETHER IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.  I do not know you guys long, but I swear, it would make my decade to see you too be together all the time. 

Gonna keep my figners crossed, and my toes, eyes, and anything else I can physical cross that CC's interview goes really crappy.   

I don't know about the muzzle.  If I remember, a man's mouth doesn't do much talking, but is good for other things.  I think things may come back to me in time, but seems I remember that.

indeed! lol

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: September 22, 2011, 08:18:23 AM »

Cad

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: September 22, 2011, 08:24:46 AM »

indeed! lol

Hi Cookie!

I am remembering right, then?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.