April 19, 2024, 03:10:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #28 8/23/11 - 10/24/11  (Read 563423 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: September 24, 2011, 07:10:09 PM »

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1481 on: September 24, 2011, 07:33:06 PM »

Yard sale is over...whoooo peeee!!! We made a goodly amount, I split it with the girls for all their hard work. I AM WHOOPED! Just waiting for my fave flannel nightgown to get dry, and I'm thinking of bed.

Oh, forgot to tell ya'll my latest fashion disaster. I have these brown spots on my face, one abou the size of a dime. Well, since I have this fabulous county health inusrance, thought I'd get rid of them. Even concealer wouldn't cover them up. so, I go to the dermotologist yesterday (tired spelling) and she "froze" 3 spots. Youch, did that hurt. But, I thought it would be worth it.

well, today, the spots are black! I guess that's normal..but really, they didn't tell me I'd look worse before I looked better. I know at work they'll tease me and call me Spot! So, I did a little vanity medical...so nice to go to the doctor cos I want to, not cos I have to!

JSM, is this the brother who got married out of the blue? Maybe you can get your mom to give you her iPhone tonite..guilt her into it! And tell your brother we were disappointed that you were not at the wedding.

Brandi, I loved CC's consolation prize! sure, he's prolly not too happy about it, but maybe he can sell it and buy more beer!!

CC, I'm sorry you didn't win. I know! I'll start another contest!

Who ever guesses how much money we made at the sale gets "a major award"!   

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1482 on: September 24, 2011, 08:14:06 PM »

Teyve -  $437

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: September 24, 2011, 08:29:34 PM »

Yard sale is over...whoooo peeee!!! We made a goodly amount, I split it with the girls for all their hard work. I AM WHOOPED! Just waiting for my fave flannel nightgown to get dry, and I'm thinking of bed.

Oh, forgot to tell ya'll my latest fashion disaster. I have these brown spots on my face, one abou the size of a dime. Well, since I have this fabulous county health inusrance, thought I'd get rid of them. Even concealer wouldn't cover them up. so, I go to the dermotologist yesterday (tired spelling) and she "froze" 3 spots. Youch, did that hurt. But, I thought it would be worth it.

well, today, the spots are black! I guess that's normal..but really, they didn't tell me I'd look worse before I looked better. I know at work they'll tease me and call me Spot! So, I did a little vanity medical...so nice to go to the doctor cos I want to, not cos I have to!

JSM, is this the brother who got married out of the blue? Maybe you can get your mom to give you her iPhone tonite..guilt her into it! And tell your brother we were disappointed that you were not at the wedding.

Brandi, I loved CC's consolation prize! sure, he's prolly not too happy about it, but maybe he can sell it and buy more beer!!

Wonderful you had a good yard sale, Tevye!

My guess is $541.50 (and if I win, I don't need a prize.) LOL

I saw an episode of "Flipping Out" and one of the characters in it got her moles on her face frozen off. They turned darker and eventually just fell off! heh

I suppose that is what will happen to you.

Glad you could get them tended to Wink

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1484 on: September 24, 2011, 09:02:53 PM »

Did I win this time?  What's the prize?  Did I win?  I'm such a loser.  :  (

Do No Evil 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1485 on: September 24, 2011, 09:13:04 PM »

As a matter of fact, you were only off by about $20.00! Good guess! So, here's your major award:

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1486 on: September 24, 2011, 09:20:58 PM »

As a matter of fact, you were only off by about $20.00! Good guess! So, here's your major award:

Fra gee lee!!!!  I love it. Maybe I can get JSM to wear it.  I'm a winner!!!!

Do No Evil 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: September 24, 2011, 09:28:59 PM »

Tevye...your spotting is normal..it does get worse and then u will be happy with the results..have had it done a few times...don't pick at them..

Brandi..that was so nice of you to get the game laptop for your son for his birthday..so special!

Hi to everyone...we have 3 grand daughters sleeping over tonight..they r in the playroom and I am on my IPad listening to them do their make believe....it makes me so sad for the missing and murdered little kids that use to enjoy their lives too until a selfish sick grownup took that away from them! Makes me so angry ...and so very thankful that I have my little girls....sigh..just thinking of the many threads that we have with missing and murdered children..gets to me sometimes..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: September 24, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »

JSM..I am glad that u have Josef home with u...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1489 on: September 24, 2011, 09:38:24 PM »

an angelic monkey Happy Birthday to your son Brandi.

Thank you, JSM!

We got him a "gaming" laptop. They are expensive!

He thought he had a slight chance getting one for Christmas, but not his Birthday.

We surprised him with it, and he is ecstatic.

(Asked him to go to the car to get something to bring in to us, and he found the laptop there instead.)

We got him good!

That's wonderful I love suprises like that Brandi.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: September 24, 2011, 09:41:48 PM »

Hey SPOT, glad those were nothing serious. Yes same brother, I didn't get to guilt her, but I'm sure if I whine enough my stepdad will let me have it  Monkey Devil!

Not making a guess until I know if the violin sold 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: September 24, 2011, 09:42:35 PM »

Fra gee lee!!!!  I love it. Maybe I can get JSM to wear it.  I'm a winner!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 24, 2011, 09:43:57 PM »

Tevye...your spotting is normal..it does get worse and then u will be happy with the results..have had it done a few times...don't pick at them..

Brandi..that was so nice of you to get the game laptop for your son for his birthday..so special!

Hi to everyone...we have 3 grand daughters sleeping over tonight..they r in the playroom and I am on my IPad listening to them do their make believe....it makes me so sad for the missing and murdered little kids that use to enjoy their lives too until a selfish sick grownup took that away from them! Makes me so angry ...and so very thankful that I have my little girls....sigh..just thinking of the many threads that we have with missing and murdered children..gets to me sometimes..
Hey Cookie, there were three little girls at the party tonight playing and I was thinking the same thing how sad it is that there are so many missing and murdered children. So very sad.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: September 24, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »

JSM..I am glad that u have Josef home with u...

Thank you Cookie, I am too. Came home and kissed the box and didn't cry. Almost, but didn't.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: September 24, 2011, 09:51:54 PM »

I'm tired, party was nice. I walked in the door and my mom told me to SMILE!!!  She knows how to set me off, so I went in the kitchen and started eating all the food   

Party was nice, lots of people there and my cousins, aunts, uncle, Dad, Step mom all consoled me and that made me feel really good.

Hope everyone had a great day and thanks for the prayers. You don't know how much you all mean to me!!!

Love JSM

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 24, 2011, 09:52:57 PM »

Before you dumped out the coins, did the bottle look more like this   or this 

It was mixed change, had everything in it from dollar coins to pennies. (And one Toronto subway token.)

Well,you see I was guessing according to the Trimmy method.One kid took ciggie money,another beer money....you get what Imean?  Monkey Devil! No subway tokens,just a couple of guitar picks and a drum key. 
Back to work now.
Granddaughter was laughing with her friends about me being online as if I am a old timer....paybacks are he!!.She got a Ipod,and asked me to set it up for her.........I am upstairs cranking out Classic Rock and oops a little classical.  Monkey Devil! She will never know until she goes to bed. 

Tevye,I hope the sale went great today.    Off I go. 

Are you purchasing these songs as you set them up, or are they already ones you own.  I guess she will be getting a big surprise. 

Are you kidding?
Her moods change faster than Cindy Anthony swigging her water....I own these songs.   Monkey Devil!
I do not know what do do with this child...14 years old.Give me strength.   

Strength coming, Trimmy!  Although, you are one of the strongest people I know.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 24, 2011, 10:02:32 PM »

Just wanted to wave a hello.

Have been sick in bed and now on steriods.  Not helping.  In the meantime, Mom is in the hospital with pneumonia.  She is doing much better.
Sick bed is a good place to pray . . . having been praying for everyone each day.
Must get the energy to do church tomorrow as it is Homecoming for one of the churches and always a big day.  Thank goodness I won't have to preach as we always have a guest preacher.
Thanks to everyone for keeping Connie's candle lit.
Blessings.

Praying for you and your family, Sister.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: September 24, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »

an angelic monkey Afternoon Monkeys, going to try and catch up in a bit, have to go to my brother's wedding party so I just wanted you all to know that Josef is home, I did not and have not lost it (yet). Brandi, the etching the man did from your picture was wonderful, he wasn't able to use the full picture, but you can see part of the halo. I just thought you would want to know. Thank you.  an angelic monkey

I have been thinking about you.  How was the party?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: September 24, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »

I pick up Josef tomorrow, he was ready today but I was already planning on going tomorrow. I don't know how I am going to handle it, so please pray for me monkeys.

I definitely will.  That has to be extremely hard to do. 
  an angelic monkey Thank you Zoo, wasn't as hard as I thought, we all cried, saw one of his vets and she cried and said if I ever need to talk to give her a call. His box is gorgeous, came in a velvet  bag and they did a paw print impression in clay with his name on it.

It sounds lovely, JSM!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 24, 2011, 10:10:58 PM »

I pick up Josef tomorrow, he was ready today but I was already planning on going tomorrow. I don't know how I am going to handle it, so please pray for me monkeys.

Tevye, hope the sale went well. If I could remember how to play a violin I would buy yours, but I really played viola mostly, quit violin.

Bearly praying for your mom and Cubby, and you of course. Don't doubt yourself you are a wonderful woman.

Trimm, have fun with the kiddoes.

Sunny, thanks for the kind words. Means alot to me.

GE, is the house still quiet?

I just skimmed posts but wanted to tell you all how much you mean to me and I will go back and read as soon as I can.  an angelic monkey

Thanks, JSM.

We picked up Roscoe last weekend.  It wasn't at all what I expected.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey I hope your mom and Cubby and you are doing better. Prayers for your friend that lost Roscoe.

Thanks you, JSM.

Roscoe's Mommy is in love.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.