April 23, 2024, 01:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #28 8/23/11 - 10/24/11  (Read 563673 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: September 24, 2011, 10:13:30 PM »

an angelic monkey Happy Birthday to your son Brandi.

Thank you, JSM!

We got him a "gaming" laptop. They are expensive!

He thought he had a slight chance getting one for Christmas, but not his Birthday.

We surprised him with it, and he is ecstatic.

(Asked him to go to the car to get something to bring in to us, and he found the laptop there instead.)

We got him good!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: September 24, 2011, 10:17:14 PM »

Yard sale is over...whoooo peeee!!! We made a goodly amount, I split it with the girls for all their hard work. I AM WHOOPED! Just waiting for my fave flannel nightgown to get dry, and I'm thinking of bed.

Oh, forgot to tell ya'll my latest fashion disaster. I have these brown spots on my face, one abou the size of a dime. Well, since I have this fabulous county health inusrance, thought I'd get rid of them. Even concealer wouldn't cover them up. so, I go to the dermotologist yesterday (tired spelling) and she "froze" 3 spots. Youch, did that hurt. But, I thought it would be worth it.

well, today, the spots are black! I guess that's normal..but really, they didn't tell me I'd look worse before I looked better. I know at work they'll tease me and call me Spot! So, I did a little vanity medical...so nice to go to the doctor cos I want to, not cos I have to!

JSM, is this the brother who got married out of the blue? Maybe you can get your mom to give you her iPhone tonite..guilt her into it! And tell your brother we were disappointed that you were not at the wedding.

Brandi, I loved CC's consolation prize! sure, he's prolly not too happy about it, but maybe he can sell it and buy more beer!!

CC, I'm sorry you didn't win. I know! I'll start another contest!

Who ever guesses how much money we made at the sale gets "a major award"!   

I am sorry it hurts, but since you are already a beauty, I don't know how the men are going to resist.  I hope hubby is up for the competition.

I always wanted to be a Major.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: September 24, 2011, 10:19:49 PM »

Tevye...your spotting is normal..it does get worse and then u will be happy with the results..have had it done a few times...don't pick at them..

Brandi..that was so nice of you to get the game laptop for your son for his birthday..so special!

Hi to everyone...we have 3 grand daughters sleeping over tonight..they r in the playroom and I am on my IPad listening to them do their make believe....it makes me so sad for the missing and murdered little kids that use to enjoy their lives too until a selfish sick grownup took that away from them! Makes me so angry ...and so very thankful that I have my little girls....sigh..just thinking of the many threads that we have with missing and murdered children..gets to me sometimes..

So happy you get to enjoy your Granddaughters, Cookie.  They are lucky to have you.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: September 24, 2011, 10:21:48 PM »

I'm tired, party was nice. I walked in the door and my mom told me to SMILE!!!  She knows how to set me off, so I went in the kitchen and started eating all the food   

Party was nice, lots of people there and my cousins, aunts, uncle, Dad, Step mom all consoled me and that made me feel really good.

Hope everyone had a great day and thanks for the prayers. You don't know how much you all mean to me!!!

Love JSM

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1504 on: September 24, 2011, 10:37:42 PM »

an angelic monkey Afternoon Monkeys, going to try and catch up in a bit, have to go to my brother's wedding party so I just wanted you all to know that Josef is home, I did not and have not lost it (yet). Brandi, the etching the man did from your picture was wonderful, he wasn't able to use the full picture, but you can see part of the halo. I just thought you would want to know. Thank you.  an angelic monkey

I have been thinking about you.  How was the party?

an angelic monkey Thank you for thinking of me Bearly been thinking of you too, party went well. Lots of people showed up, it is very strange to think that years ago when these two got together they were not right in their heads but now they have turned their lives around and have become normal and happy. God works miracles so tonight I thanked God that they are now married and very happy.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: September 24, 2011, 10:38:47 PM »

I pick up Josef tomorrow, he was ready today but I was already planning on going tomorrow. I don't know how I am going to handle it, so please pray for me monkeys.

I definitely will.  That has to be extremely hard to do. 
  an angelic monkey Thank you Zoo, wasn't as hard as I thought, we all cried, saw one of his vets and she cried and said if I ever need to talk to give her a call. His box is gorgeous, came in a velvet  bag and they did a paw print impression in clay with his name on it.

It sounds lovely, JSM!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: September 24, 2011, 10:49:10 PM »

Thank you Bearly...I am a lucky woman..I count my blessings everyday

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1507 on: September 25, 2011, 12:32:37 AM »

Wow that was a lot of moolah in that jug.  Congrats BabsCat!!! 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: September 25, 2011, 12:38:50 AM »

I pick up Josef tomorrow, he was ready today but I was already planning on going tomorrow. I don't know how I am going to handle it, so please pray for me monkeys.

an angelic monkey Thank you Zoo, wasn't as hard as I thought, we all cried, saw one of his vets and she cried and said if I ever need to talk to give her a call. His box is gorgeous, came in a velvet  bag and they did a paw print impression in clay with his name on it.

Sounds beautiful.  I don't know how to ask this nicely so I am sorry, but was he cremated?  If so, I am glad you will have him forever to remember him by in a beautiful box and picture and paw print.   an angelic monkey

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: September 25, 2011, 12:41:31 AM »

While we're all patiently waiting for Brandi to announce the winner (did I win?  what's the prize?) here's another contest. How many beers left in the carton?

Hahaha!!!

One.

Hubby guesses Three.

Did I win? What's the prize???

Did he win? What's the prize???

(Just got on the computer today, it's son's Birthday.)

I'll post my results in a few minutes!

That looks like the soda boxes my kids leave empty in the refridgerator all the time cause it is too much work for them to take it out and throw it in the garbage that is feet from the fridg.   So I guess NONE.

Happy B'day Brandi's son!!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: September 25, 2011, 12:42:37 AM »

Just wanted to wave a hello.

Have been sick in bed and now on steriods.  Not helping.  In the meantime, Mom is in the hospital with pneumonia.  She is doing much better.
Sick bed is a good place to pray . . . having been praying for everyone each day.
Must get the energy to do church tomorrow as it is Homecoming for one of the churches and always a big day.  Thank goodness I won't have to preach as we always have a guest preacher.
Thanks to everyone for keeping Connie's candle lit.
Blessings.
Prayers for you and your mom's healing Sister, glad to hear she is doing better. I pray you have a great day and feel better soon.  an angelic monkey

Sorry for using JSM's post to jump off of Sister, but I really hope you start to feel better soon and that your mom gets better too. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: September 25, 2011, 12:43:38 AM »

well I guess my makeup won't just miraculously put it on itself, so I guess it is time for me to get ready for the party. Not in the mood, but I have to go. Crap I forgot to get a card.

Have a great evening monkeys and again thanks for all your support through my time of sorrow.  an angelic monkey

Have fun even though you don't want to go.  I hope you enjoy yourself. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: September 25, 2011, 12:44:55 AM »

Thank you, JSM!

We got him a "gaming" laptop. They are expensive!

He thought he had a slight chance getting one for Christmas, but not his Birthday.

We surprised him with it, and he is ecstatic.

(Asked him to go to the car to get something to bring in to us, and he found the laptop there instead.)

We got him good!

A gaming lap top is what my brat, the nose picker and eater, wants for X-mas.  Can I ask how much it was please?  I told him he is crazy but he does not want anything else.  I have 3 to buy for, but his Bday is 2 weeks before X-mas, so maybe a combined Bday/Xmas gift? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: September 25, 2011, 12:47:09 AM »

Yard sale is over...whoooo peeee!!! We made a goodly amount, I split it with the girls for all their hard work. I AM WHOOPED! Just waiting for my fave flannel nightgown to get dry, and I'm thinking of bed.

Oh, forgot to tell ya'll my latest fashion disaster. I have these brown spots on my face, one abou the size of a dime. Well, since I have this fabulous county health inusrance, thought I'd get rid of them. Even concealer wouldn't cover them up. so, I go to the dermotologist yesterday (tired spelling) and she "froze" 3 spots. Youch, did that hurt. But, I thought it would be worth it.

well, today, the spots are black! I guess that's normal..but really, they didn't tell me I'd look worse before I looked better. I know at work they'll tease me and call me Spot! So, I did a little vanity medical...so nice to go to the doctor cos I want to, not cos I have to!

JSM, is this the brother who got married out of the blue? Maybe you can get your mom to give you her iPhone tonite..guilt her into it! And tell your brother we were disappointed that you were not at the wedding.

Brandi, I loved CC's consolation prize! sure, he's prolly not too happy about it, but maybe he can sell it and buy more beer!!

CC, I'm sorry you didn't win. I know! I'll start another contest!

Who ever guesses how much money we made at the sale gets "a major award"!   

Hmmmm.  No idea and since I did so great on Brandi's contest, I am not guessing. 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1514 on: September 25, 2011, 12:58:56 AM »

Gonna get JSM a hello kitty ak47 for our 1st anniversary gift. She deserves it and it's tax deductible.

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: September 25, 2011, 01:43:09 AM »

A gaming lap top is what my brat, the nose picker and eater, wants for X-mas.  Can I ask how much it was please?  I told him he is crazy but he does not want anything else.  I have 3 to buy for, but his Bday is 2 weeks before X-mas, so maybe a combined Bday/Xmas gift? 

We got him an ASUS G60VX-RBBX05. Don't think you can buy one new anymore. This is refurbished, and much lower in price than a new one. "Gaming" laptops can get very expensive.

Got it from http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5753605&CatId=4965

We read good reviews on it. Like at: ZDnet: http://www.zdnet.com/reviews/product/laptops/asus-g60vx-rbbx05/33776097 and on the TigerDirect website, among others.

He has been running it for the past 10 hours and it is running hot. It shut down on its own. He has altered the way he is using it to allow more air to circulate under it, hoping that will help.

None of us use a laptop here, except for him; his older computer is an older model Panasonic Toughbook.

I'll let you know how this one works out for him as the days go by.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: September 25, 2011, 01:00:07 PM »

I never go to the movies but I took my mother in law and my daughter to see "The Help" this weekend.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I grew up in the South, during that time, (I am caucasian) and my mom worked most of her life, so we had a Maid.  I was a sociology major in college, so I know/knew alot about the civil rights movement in the south during the 50's and 60's.   I could relate to parts of the movie and enjoyed the humor as well.  But personally, our household nor my mother ever treated our Maid with anything but the utmost respect and kindness.  So parts of it were not how I perceived having "Help" back then.  My mother in law, also grew up in the South and had a Maid as a young girl, and she agreed with me - her family was kind and respectful to their "Help".

Nevertheless, it will make you laugh out loud and it will make you weep.  I enjoyed the movie but better yet being my with MIL and daughter!

**OMG - I am not trying to start a political or racial thread here - please don't take me for that - I was just recommending the movie if anyone is interested in this type of film.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: September 25, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »

Sounds beautiful.  I don't know how to ask this nicely so I am sorry, but was he cremated?  If so, I am glad you will have him forever to remember him by in a beautiful box and picture and paw print.   an angelic monkey
Zoo, sorry just now responding, yes he was cremated he is in a maple wood box.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: September 25, 2011, 06:07:56 PM »

Tevye, hope the sale went well. If I could remember how to play a violin I would buy yours, but I really played viola mostly, quit violin.

Bearly praying for your mom and Cubby, and you of course. Don't doubt yourself you are a wonderful woman.

Trimm, have fun with the kiddoes.

Sunny, thanks for the kind words. Means alot to me.

GE, is the house still quiet?

I just skimmed posts but wanted to tell you all how much you mean to me and I will go back and read as soon as I can.  an angelic monkey

Thanks, JSM.

We picked up Roscoe last weekend.  It wasn't at all what I expected.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey I hope your mom and Cubby and you are doing better. Prayers for your friend that lost Roscoe.

Thanks you, JSM.

Roscoe's Mommy is in love.

an angelic monkey So glad Roscoe's mommy is in love with the new dog. Makes my heart jump to know she is doing better.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: September 25, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »

Gonna get JSM a hello kitty ak47 for our 1st anniversary gift. She deserves it and it's tax deductible.

Tax deductible?????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.