March 29, 2024, 07:35:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #28 8/23/11 - 10/24/11  (Read 562223 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2340 on: October 18, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »

CC, I miss you and even though I have not been here during the day, I am still praying for you, that the Lord's will be done and that you accept it as the Lord's will.  I know you deserve the job, they would be very foolish not to hire you.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.  I have often, in hindsight, looked back and thanked God for unanswered prayers.

I have a lot on my plate right now.  My son will be an adult in a couple of days and that changes so many things for us and my responsibility for him.  My parents also need my help.  I sometimes feel God is not listening.  I know why you are upset.  Maybe we can agree to throw this whole mess into God's hands and let our Lord deal with it.  I don't mean give up, I mean give it up--to God.

You know I love you (that JSM just had to grab you first, j/k)   Monkey Devil!  I think you and Stacey are meant for each other and feel privileged to be part of your lives.

an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:10:25 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2341 on: October 18, 2011, 07:14:02 PM »

CC, I miss you and even though I have not been here during the day, I am still praying for you, that the Lord's will be done and that you accept it as the Lord's will.  I know you deserve the job, they would be very foolish not to hire you.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.  I have often, in hindsight, looked back and thanked God for unanswered prayers.

I have a lot on my plate right now.  My son will be an adult in a couple of days and that changes so many things for us and my responsibility for him.  My parents also need my help.  I sometimes feel God is not listening.  I know why you are upset.  Maybe we can agree to throw this whole mess into God's hands and let our Lord deal with it.  i don't mean give up, I mean give it up--to God.

You know I love you (that JSM just had to grab you first, j/k)   Monkey Devil!  I think you and Stacey are meant for each other and feel privileged to be part of your lives.

an angelic monkey

Bearly, I am sorry you are going through so much. Cubby is becoming a man, your parents needing your help, plus you not feeling well must be overwhelming. Sometimes I feel as if God isn't listening, but I know He is, He just does things in his own time. My prayers for you, Cubby and your parents.

Thank you for praying for CC, my rosary beads are worn out between praying for CC, Sister, you, the monkeys and unfortunately for my pain have have in my heart every night.

Love you bunches Bearly and please know you are all in my prayers. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2342 on: October 18, 2011, 07:15:46 PM »

Unfortunately I must take Nordie to the vet this morning so he can cross the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry, Sister, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

JSM, prayers continue for your sister.

an angelic monkey

Bearly thanks for the prayers for my sister. I hope you are feeling better sweetie.  an angelic monkey

You not feeling better? I wish there was some way to get you well.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2343 on: October 18, 2011, 07:43:36 PM »

why do actors/actresses and other newsy people feel the need to proclaim that they are gay? who cares?  what is the big need to let the whole world know? I could go the rest of my life never knowing or caring that so and so is gay...just wondering what the rest of you think on this...

I agree, cookie.

When I grew up, some things were private.

One of those things was one's sex life.

I still feel that way.

I think the reason they come out is to lend support to others who may be struggling with their identity and also are being harassed by others. There is strength in numbers. You can be gay and be proud.  I don't think there is ever a reason to bully a person, especially to the point where someone wants to commit suicide or to murder someone because they are gay/religious/Republican/Democrat/disabled/etc.  It is not okay to turn around and call people names because they have a different opinion than you do, as long as the opinion is not detrimental to another person/living being.  It is not okay to tell people to beat their kids or their wives because that is what they believe should be done.

I used to wonder the same thing.  I never went around saying I am hetero, why does some stranger need to tell me he is gay.  However, there are bullies out there who just don't let up.  The reason people bully is because they do not understand something.  I think some people announce this in an effort to get people to understand.  I am sure that all gay people do not agree with what all gay people do.  I often think it does a disservice to people in one group when someone, who is ignorant, speaks for them.  For example, I often cringe when I hear someone describing that she does such and such because she is a woman.  I might not agree with what she does and certainly would not want to be thought of as being in the same category.

That said, I don't think any stranger needs to tell me about their sexual exploits in detail.  I cannot tell you how  many times, when I worked in the hospital, people did just that, right over a patient's bed, in the Recovery Room, ICU, etc.  Hiding behind computers, people sometimes say things they would not if they were face to face.  I am sure I have done the same thing, but I really try to watch what I say, because, although said in jest, it is just too easy to mislead another person into thinking you are something you are not.

The man I went to my High School Reunion with is gay.  You know this if you are his friend and he is quite open about it.  He is a credit to the gay community.  I think that by people knowing he is gay, it would make them more understanding of others who are gay.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2344 on: October 18, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »

why do actors/actresses and other newsy people feel the need to proclaim that they are gay? who cares?  what is the big need to let the whole world know? I could go the rest of my life never knowing or caring that so and so is gay...just wondering what the rest of you think on this...

I agree, cookie.

I still feel that way.

I think the reason they come out is to lend support to others who may be struggling with their identity and also are being harassed by others. There is strength in numbers. You can be gay and be proud.  I don't think there is ever a reason to bully a person, especially to the point where someone wants to commit suicide or to murder someone because they are gay/religious/Republican/Democrat/disabled/etc.  It is not okay to turn around and call people names because they have a different opinion than you do, as long as the opinion is not detrimental to another person/living being.  It is not okay to tell people to beat their kids or their wives because that is what they believe should be done.

I used to wonder the same thing.  I never went around saying I am hetero, why does some stranger need to tell me he is gay.  However, there are bullies out there who just don't let up.  The reason people bully is because they do not understand something.  I think some people announce this in an effort to get people to understand.  I am sure that all gay people do not agree with what all gay people do.  I often think it does a disservice to people in one group when someone, who is ignorant, speaks for them.  For example, I often cringe when I hear someone describing that she does such and such because she is a woman.  I might not agree with what she does and certainly would not want to be thought of as being in the same category.

That said, I don't think any stranger needs to tell me about their sexual exploits in detail.  I cannot tell you how  many times, when I worked in the hospital, people did just that, right over a patient's bed, in the Recovery Room, ICU, etc.  Hiding behind computers, people sometimes say things they would not if they were face to face.  I am sure I have done the same thing, but I really try to watch what I say, because, although said in jest, it is just too easy to mislead another person into thinking you are something you are not.

The man I went to my High School Reunion with is gay.  You know this if you are his friend and he is quite open about it.  He is a credit to the gay community.  I think that by people knowing he is gay, it would make them more understanding of others who are gay.

an angelic monkey Bearly I don't believe in bullying on any level, be it gay, religion, disabled or political. Coming from me that has a Lesbian sister and a gay cousin that I love to death, I would never ever let someone hurt them. That being said, I like you don't want details  I think knowing so many friends of my sister, that they are great people and will do anything in the world to help me and have in the past and present. They are people just like me. I love them no matter what. Just dont give me details or make me go to the parade. (I am claustrophobic). Been to one parade will not go back, too crowded.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2345 on: October 18, 2011, 09:08:32 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight!  Tune in now!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2346 on: October 18, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »

I agree, cookie.

I still feel that way.

I disagree with bullying anytime it occurs. But I would like to think that people judge people on who they are as a person - not a black, white, gay or straight. I know also that this does not always happen. I just wish people would stop being so divisive. I get wanting to be treated the same - just no one should want to have special perks because of who they love or what color they are.

Some day the world will be perfect - not sure it will be in my lifetime though!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2347 on: October 18, 2011, 09:16:00 PM »

agree boyzmom

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2348 on: October 18, 2011, 09:31:28 PM »

Thought you guys would like this one:

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2349 on: October 18, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »

lol

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2350 on: October 18, 2011, 10:33:37 PM »

Had to take the truck to a chevy dealership per my insurance and have the repairs done there. After the dealership closings last year my choices were Gadsden or Albertville. The lesser of 2 evils was A'ville and they will order parts and I take it in Wed AM. I just hate going into Gadsden and I'm sure Trimm will agree.
My new advice to fellow monkeys: Beside walking around your vehicle regularly do not replace all your door knobs with levers specially if you have dogs that can rest their chins on them. Now have to keep all the doors locked to keep them from opening them. I have an all glass shower and turned around and much to my surprise 4 dogs were sitting there trying to figure out WTH  I was doing.

hahahaha  I can picture this so clearly!

I was talking about you tonight.  My son's speech therapist was in a client's house and when she came out, her car (which she purchased not too long ago was smashed into).  The whole panel needs to be replaced and some other places need to be touched up with paint and pulled out.   

She lost her Mom 5 months ago, has never lived anywhere else for her 50 some years, but home, except for one year of college, and this has just put her over the top.  Things were bad enough with her Mom dying, which came not too long after her Dad, who also lived with her Mom and her.  She said she knows it is only a car, but says she feels so violated, she hasn't had enough time to recover from the violation of her Mom being gone.

Please say some prayers for her.  Thanks.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2351 on: October 18, 2011, 11:47:13 PM »

I have a lot on my plate right now.  My son will be an adult in a couple of days and that changes so many things for us and my responsibility for him.  My parents also need my help.  I sometimes feel God is not listening.  I know why you are upset.  Maybe we can agree to throw this whole mess into God's hands and let our Lord deal with it.  i don't mean give up, I mean give it up--to God.

an angelic monkey

Bearly, I am sorry you are going through so much. Cubby is becoming a man, your parents needing your help, plus you not feeling well must be overwhelming. Sometimes I feel as if God isn't listening, but I know He is, He just does things in his own time. My prayers for you, Cubby and your parents.

Thank you for praying for CC, my rosary beads are worn out between praying for CC, Sister, you, the monkeys and unfortunately for my pain have have in my heart every night.

Love you bunches Bearly and please know you are all in my prayers. 

You are in mine, also.  Thank you!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2352 on: October 19, 2011, 07:53:51 AM »

Good Morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2353 on: October 19, 2011, 08:45:41 AM »

Good Morning. 

Morning Trimm.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2354 on: October 19, 2011, 09:30:44 AM »

Happy Hump Day!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2355 on: October 19, 2011, 09:36:49 AM »

JSM.......
Detectives and the FBI are at the Irwin home. Police have asked the media to move away from the home.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:18

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bEaqJPdc

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2356 on: October 19, 2011, 10:48:44 AM »

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2357 on: October 19, 2011, 10:54:04 AM »

Had to take the truck to a chevy dealership per my insurance and have the repairs done there. After the dealership closings last year my choices were Gadsden or Albertville. The lesser of 2 evils was A'ville and they will order parts and I take it in Wed AM. I just hate going into Gadsden and I'm sure Trimm will agree.
My new advice to fellow monkeys: Beside walking around your vehicle regularly do not replace all your door knobs with levers specially if you have dogs that can rest their chins on them. Now have to keep all the doors locked to keep them from opening them. I have an all glass shower and turned around and much to my surprise 4 dogs were sitting there trying to figure out WTH  I was doing.

hahahaha  I can picture this so clearly!

I was talking about you tonight.  My son's speech therapist was in a client's house and when she came out, her car (which she purchased not too long ago was smashed into).  The whole panel needs to be replaced and some other places need to be touched up with paint and pulled out.   

She lost her Mom 5 months ago, has never lived anywhere else for her 50 some years, but home, except for one year of college, and this has just put her over the top.  Things were bad enough with her Mom dying, which came not too long after her Dad, who also lived with her Mom and her.  She said she knows it is only a car, but says she feels so violated, she hasn't had enough time to recover from the violation of her Mom being gone.

Please say some prayers for her.  Thanks.

Bless her heart, so very sad. I will keep her in my prayers as well Bearly!  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2358 on: October 19, 2011, 10:57:05 AM »

Happy Hump Day!

Morning KittyMom.

I am freezing 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2359 on: October 19, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »

JSM.......
Detectives and the FBI are at the Irwin home. Police have asked the media to move away from the home.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:18

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bEaqJPdc

Thanks Trimm... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.