April 15, 2024, 10:22:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #28 8/23/11 - 10/24/11  (Read 563198 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #360 on: September 06, 2011, 02:25:17 PM »

Bye monkeys, putting the baby to bed. It has been a doozy of a drama filled weekend. Hopefully yours has been better.

Prayers for you all and I will read back later to catch up. Please pray I do the right thing for Josef on giving him steroids or changing food. One thing I can say, this change in the weather has made him act like a 3 year old puppy, not a 13 year old man. For that I am thankful.

Love JSM and Josef 
Hope Josef is feeling better,and the cool weather makes dogs feel young.  an angelic monkey
Sidekick had fun,and after he left we had the drama too.Popo was here at 8:30 last night.What did I learn?
Fence post and trespassing signs are a waste of money,you must have video are photos of illegal activity,no you may not restrain a trespasser while waiting on Popo,and make sure mad wives know not to shoot them in the yard...let them come on the porch.  I only laugh because there is nothing else to do.I am furious,but will call the Popo and continue keeping a log.If the camera had not malfunctioned yesterday,I would be at the DA's office......sigh.I am sick of criminals and baby killers. 
Glad Sidekick had fun.  Yep those signs are useless for tresspassers. Keep the camera handy and your gun at your ready. Wait for them to get on the porch and hope they fall forward into the doorway 

I am not sure about where you live, but in Michigan if you are on your property and in fear of your life you have no duty to retreat - which means come at the angry wife and threaten her in Michigan we shoot you. Well, I would but then again I am a beeoch!  Luckily we have great neighbors so I do not have to waste much ammo  . . .   Monkey Devil!
Bama girl....  Monkey Devil! As I always say ...it's Miss Beeoch.If my hubby ever saw me running after him he would put it in overdrive.   
We have good neighbors with one exception,but hopefully I will be back in the market to relocate soon,and that will nip the problem in the bud.Life is too short to survive off of a commissary account.

If you have to live off a commissary account I promise to put enough in for lots of fried pig skin and Twinkies - can not have you starving to death in there. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #361 on: September 06, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »

Bye monkeys, putting the baby to bed. It has been a doozy of a drama filled weekend. Hopefully yours has been better.

Prayers for you all and I will read back later to catch up. Please pray I do the right thing for Josef on giving him steroids or changing food. One thing I can say, this change in the weather has made him act like a 3 year old puppy, not a 13 year old man. For that I am thankful.

Love JSM and Josef 
Hope Josef is feeling better,and the cool weather makes dogs feel young.  an angelic monkey
Sidekick had fun,and after he left we had the drama too.Popo was here at 8:30 last night.What did I learn?
Fence post and trespassing signs are a waste of money,you must have video are photos of illegal activity,no you may not restrain a trespasser while waiting on Popo,and make sure mad wives know not to shoot them in the yard...let them come on the porch.  I only laugh because there is nothing else to do.I am furious,but will call the Popo and continue keeping a log.If the camera had not malfunctioned yesterday,I would be at the DA's office......sigh.I am sick of criminals and baby killers. 
Glad Sidekick had fun.  Yep those signs are useless for tresspassers. Keep the camera handy and your gun at your ready. Wait for them to get on the porch and hope they fall forward into the doorway 

I am not sure about where you live, but in Michigan if you are on your property and in fear of your life you have no duty to retreat - which means come at the angry wife and threaten her in Michigan we shoot you. Well, I would but then again I am a beeoch!  Luckily we have great neighbors so I do not have to waste much ammo  . . .   Monkey Devil!
Bama girl....  Monkey Devil! As I always say ...it's Miss Beeoch.If my hubby ever saw me running after him he would put it in overdrive.   
We have good neighbors with one exception,but hopefully I will be back in the market to relocate soon,and that will nip the problem in the bud.Life is too short to survive off of a commissary account.

If you have to live off a commissary account I promise to put enough in for lots of fried pig skin and Twinkies - can not have you starving to death in there. 
I will send $$$ too for Trimm's commissary account.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: September 06, 2011, 05:40:57 PM »

Sad day here - the time has come to put our kitty down. We should have probably done it a while ago but she did not seem to be in pain until yesterday. She is about 12 years old and came to us as a rescue from my ex who was going to dump her because he became tired of her. She is so sweet and calm. I really hoped that she would die peacefully in her sleep but that is not to be. 5 year old does not under stand even though I tried to explain it. Tomorrow is the first day of school for him too. Should be a trying day here. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 06, 2011, 05:56:36 PM »

Sad day here - the time has come to put our kitty down. We should have probably done it a while ago but she did not seem to be in pain until yesterday. She is about 12 years old and came to us as a rescue from my ex who was going to dump her because he became tired of her. She is so sweet and calm. I really hoped that she would die peacefully in her sleep but that is not to be. 5 year old does not under stand even though I tried to explain it. Tomorrow is the first day of school for him too. Should be a trying day here. 

I am so sorry to hear this.

I know that you know you are doing the right thing, taking the pain away from your kitty, but that is little solace to losing her.

Sounds like you gave her a wonderful life. What a blessing you have been to her.

My condolences, TBM.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: September 06, 2011, 06:29:50 PM »

I'm so sorry TBM, breaks my heart especially for the 5 yo and the rest of you. I will keep you and all in my prayers.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: September 06, 2011, 06:48:58 PM »

I'm sorry about your kitty, theboyzmom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: September 06, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »

Thanks guys. Sitting here looking at her tonight I keep second guessing myself. But in my head I know it is time - my heart does not seem to be listening. But I know she has had a good life and all good things must end. I will be glad when it is over so I can just remember her happy and not like she is today. Add to it I am sending the little one (last one!) off to his first day of school tomorrow and I am just having a pity party here!

- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 06, 2011, 08:53:35 PM »

TBM..so sorry about your kitty....it is sad to have to put our pets down. even though we know that it is the right thing..

My son's family is taking their bull dog to the vet tomorrow to see if she needs to be put down..she has a terrible odor about her and is throwing up weird looking stuff and has diarrhea...She is 13 and way past the age for bull dogs to live I guess...it just might be time..sad...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 06, 2011, 08:55:13 PM »

Thanks guys. Sitting here looking at her tonight I keep second guessing myself. But in my head I know it is time - my heart does not seem to be listening. But I know she has had a good life and all good things must end. I will be glad when it is over so I can just remember her happy and not like she is today. Add to it I am sending the little one (last one!) off to his first day of school tomorrow and I am just having a pity party here!

maybe she is just having a bad day today? perhaps tomorrow she will be lively again and it can be postponed...I have second guessed myself every time that I have had to put a pet down,every time! it is never easy..see what tomorrow brings... an angelic monkey

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: September 06, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »

maybe she is just having a bad day today? perhaps tomorrow she will be lively again and it can be postponed...I have second guessed myself every time that I have had to put a pet down,every time! it is never easy..see what tomorrow brings... an angelic monkey

I wish - but she has been going downhill for a while. And the smell is getting pretty strong - she is no longer grooming her self well. No way around this one. 

- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 06, 2011, 09:42:09 PM »

I wish - but she has been going downhill for a while. And the smell is getting pretty strong - she is no longer grooming her self well. No way around this one. 

awww...the smell again...same with my son's family's bulldog..going in tomorrow to see what is up with her...sigh...
sorry, but it does sound like her time has come..xxxxxx be strong..

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 07, 2011, 05:10:04 AM »

Just hooked up the trailer to the truck, put air in the tires and checked directional signals and brake lights. Tomorrow will go get 50 square bales of hay and stack them in the barn...I WANT A COLD FRONT !!!!! Although the round bales weigh a lot more you move them with the tractor with a spear. 75lb square bales are moved by hand. Sometimes it would be nice to be younger. 
  Be safe and stay cool 4 donks. Nothing worse than hauling hay in the heat.

Yes there is JSM, hauling your ass in this heat.  Sorry could not resist.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2011, 05:10:55 AM »

Found this fascinating: A study has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 07, 2011, 06:46:29 AM »

Prayers please for JSM and her coming and going numb wrist

I don't even want to know what she got it from.

Ha ha. Slots silly. No really not sure what is wrong as she went to doc last week.

That's what I thought--slots.  What did you think I was thinking?

Oh Lordy, Sister doesn't know what to think . . .
 Monkey Devil!

Then just hold that think right there.   

4Donks, you are unbelievable.  I hope you don't damage yourself, please be careful.

NG, I am praying for Oscar.

JSM, I am dying to hear about this wedding.  What is the name of that song?  I was born an azzhole....

Trimm, how is the new baby?  Did you hold her yet?

Brandi, I am glad to hear your knee is feeling better.

Cad, I hope you have a good time whenever you rearrange your trip.

Green Eyes and Babs, I hope you are getting cooler weather.  It finally cooled down here yesterday.  We are having rain for a change.   

Sister, I am praying you and your Sister get stronger every day.

Bearly, I hope you did not forget anyone.

I am praying for all of you, there has been too much goofy weather lately.  Be safe.

Good morning, Monkey Cage!!!!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: September 07, 2011, 07:12:46 AM »

I am so sorry boyzmom,sending you prayers and monkeys hugs.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 07, 2011, 07:15:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Nice and quiet right now.Taking Taco out to the swing,with a cup of coffee and a blanket.Nice little chill out this morning.
This should last about ten minutes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: September 07, 2011, 09:37:02 AM »

TBM, I am so sorry you are going through this with the kitty. Prayers for you and hope the little one has a good first day of school despite the trauma of kitty.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: September 07, 2011, 09:38:41 AM »

TBM..so sorry about your kitty....it is sad to have to put our pets down. even though we know that it is the right thing..

My son's family is taking their bull dog to the vet tomorrow to see if she needs to be put down..she has a terrible odor about her and is throwing up weird looking stuff and has diarrhea...She is 13 and way past the age for bull dogs to live I guess...it just might be time..sad...
Prayers for the bull dog and your son's family. Hopefully and prayers it is something that can be fixed with medication Cookie. Hope it is not time yet.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: September 07, 2011, 09:40:06 AM »

an angelic monkey Sorry TBM, we are here for you. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: September 07, 2011, 09:40:53 AM »

Just hooked up the trailer to the truck, put air in the tires and checked directional signals and brake lights. Tomorrow will go get 50 square bales of hay and stack them in the barn...I WANT A COLD FRONT !!!!! Although the round bales weigh a lot more you move them with the tractor with a spear. 75lb square bales are moved by hand. Sometimes it would be nice to be younger. 
  Be safe and stay cool 4 donks. Nothing worse than hauling hay in the heat.

Yes there is JSM, hauling your ass in this heat.  Sorry could not resist.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.