April 30, 2024, 04:30:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #28 8/23/11 - 10/24/11  (Read 565357 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #660 on: September 14, 2011, 01:14:42 PM »

Zoo, sorry about your mom, my prayers are with you.

Your feelings are normal about worrying that you will get cancer, but what you need to do is find a low cost clinic and get yourself checked out just to ease your mind.

What your mom is going through happened to my Grandma, but we knew she had breast cancer 25 plus years earlier but didn't know it came back to her lungs until it was too late.

Please know you are in my prayers as is your mom.  an angelic monkey

Thank you JSM.     You are such a sweetie.  I knew you would be the first to answer my post.  You have such a good heart. 
  an angelic monkey Please get yourself checked out Zoo and prayers for you all.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: September 14, 2011, 01:15:32 PM »

So, hi everybody!  It has been a while since I have been down in the pen with you all.  I hope everybody is doing well.  It took me a good while to get over Caylee and the wenches acquittal, which is evidence to me that the world is ending. 

Anywho, first let me say, I am not a very religious person and am not looking for any sympathy.  I am just so confused and scared and looking for advice.

<snipped>

Anyway, has anybody ever gone through this and these feelings?

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you, but I believe what you are feeling is quite normal.

Hearing this news about your mother has to be shocking and confusing for you.

Your feelings of shock, depression, anger, and guilt are all a part of the grieving process, which I believe you are going through.

We too, have lost our health benefits and that is a scary, helpless place to be. I understand your fears, but I also think they may be exaggerated right now because of what you are going through.

When I lost my mother, I read all I could on the grieving process, and that did help me feel that my feelings were normal.

I’m not sure what else to to say, but I want you to know I care.
  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: September 14, 2011, 01:17:06 PM »

Zoo - I just read your post and wanted you to know how sad I am to hear of your mother's illness and fast demise.

For what it's worth, I also think what you are feeling is very normal.  You have been handed quite alot in a short amount of time.  Your emotions, and warranted emotions, have overwhelmed you.

It seems that you are saying there is not much you can do to help your mother right now, being that she is so ill and so far from you.  May I suggest that being the case, then you need to make peace with her.  In your heart.  However you are comfortable doing that - writing her a letter, writing your sister a letter, talking to a counselor/friend, or just going someplace quiet and talking to her from the heart?  I don't know - but you must not harbor any quilt about your relationship with her, as that could possibly affect the way you "mother".  And if I read between the lines, you are a great mother!

So from a stranger, make peace with your mother in your heart, and make your soul healthy with regard to her situation.

You have to eat, take care of your family and household, and you have to be healthy both physically and emotionally to do that.  Take care of yourself first right now and the rest will follow.

Cad

Excellent advice Caddy.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #663 on: September 14, 2011, 01:37:11 PM »

Zoo - I am so sorry. I am sorry that you did not have a great mother and sad that she is going through this. I have no wisdom to offer except to make peace with yourself. Your mother's choices were hers - if she decided not to get checked - that was her decision. Don't sweat the cancer on both sides thing - I have rampant cancer on both sides and have chosen to just accept that what ever life brings I will deal with then. If I get cancer, I will not look back and say I wished I had done {{{insert activity}}} - rather I want to look back as my dad and my grandparents did and with joy at all I did do. I will keep all of you in my prayers!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #664 on: September 14, 2011, 01:46:08 PM »

Thanks everybody.  Mind boggling it is for sure.

I am heading to bed to try to sleep, but a small update.

My sister just called in hysterics.  The hpspice nurse was there and told her my mother prob does not have even 24 hours left and is making gurgling sounds and are giving her morphine around the clock and atropine (not sure what for) and it's just a matter of time now.  How does somebody go from walking and talking 3 weeks ago to this in absence of a traumatic event like a car accident, brain hemorrhage, etc., is beyond me. 

She also said my other sister is there (long strory on her too but i call her the bad sister), and my mother over many years has been quite the hoarder (although neatly) and buys like 12 CD players and just stores them "In case" one of her's breaks, and this bad sister has been walking around saying they are sitting on a gold mind all the stuff my mohter has.  So, my good sister blew up at her for saying that one too many times and nothing leaves the house, and that what the heck is wrong with her, is that all she thinks about? 

She also said my mother told her when she could still talk that she knew she has been sick for some time and that is why she has been avoiding her lately cause my good sister would have known she was sick and would have made her see a doctor.  Almost like she was wanting this to kill her and just let it take over. 

She also said today my mother woke up for 5 seconds and told her drawer.  My sister had no idea what she meant and started ripping all the drawers open in the house and she found a note my mother wrote her when she could still write, telling my good sister she loves her and what she wants done with her stuff. 

I have a very messed up family. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #665 on: September 14, 2011, 03:27:11 PM »

Zoo I am so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time right now. Everyone has given you wonderful advice.  There isn't much more I can add to what has been said. But  what Caddie said is so true. You have to take care of yourself first so you can take care of your family. 

I hope you can make peace with your mother in your heart and mind. Then the other things will work out. It's hard to loose a parent even when we aren't on the best of terms with them. Your mothers parenting skills were her choice just like your parenting skills are your choice. I would bet you consciously have chosen to be just the opposite of your mother.

Just know there are a lot of very caring Monkeys here to listen to you and offer you support.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 14, 2011, 03:40:55 PM »

Morning everyone!
JSM, hope you are successful in finding out the problem with your numbness and will hope no hurtful exercise is necessary.
Was feeling a little better yesterday afternoon, but now feel horrid again with fever, cough, etc.  I am having a pitiful pearl party cause I want to feel better.  Have a meeting tonight that I cannot forgo so off to bed to rest some more.
Blessings to all . . .

Heavenly Father, please make Sister well, heal all her aches, pains, and fevers.  She has places to go and people who need her.  Please make her well.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: September 14, 2011, 03:43:13 PM »

Funny story....

You all know Josef and his tummy problems. The girls, vet and me are (I know this is sick) all excited when his tummy isn't bothering him and has normal poop. Anyways, I went to pick up Josef and the girl asked me if I got the pictures she texted me. I said no, what picture, she looked at her phone and it said they were sent. She looked at the number and it was the wrong one. She sent someone pictures of Josef outside with his poop with the title "seems like old times"   

LOL..I guess the person who got that pic was

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 14, 2011, 03:47:00 PM »

Wh
    Doctor said I have a slipped disc in my neck, that is why my hand is going numb. Now he wants me to take Prednisone for three weeks I hate that stuff, it makes me jittery, can't sleep and I swear I will gain 40 pounds.    I'm not taking it. 
OMG,I am so sorry.That stuff does work against people. 
Makes me blow up like a balloon.
Ask them is there anything else you can do.....
LE is back.See ya'll in a little while.

Dang it Trimm I wish the nut jobs would just move. Prayers for you and hubs.  I am with JSM maybe we should get all the monkeys together and have a road trip to take care of some nuts. 

What is going on, Trimm (taking out my binoculars).

Same chit,different day.People want my property,I say no.People do not like that word.Now the Hockers want to remake the whole neighbor hood.I kid you not.
The upside is none of them have cursed any of my dead family members today. 
Patience........good will triumph evil.  an angelic monkey (But boy am I tired.)

Goodness..these people are really full of themselves aren't they?

So sorry you have to go through this Trimm.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 14, 2011, 04:27:05 PM »

Zoo I am so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time right now. Everyone has given you wonderful advice.  There isn't much more I can add to what has been said. But  what Caddie said is so true. You have to take care of yourself first so you can take care of your family. 

I hope you can make peace with your mother in your heart and mind. Then the other things will work out. It's hard to loose a parent even when we aren't on the best of terms with them. Your mothers parenting skills were her choice just like your parenting skills are your choice. I would bet you consciously have chosen to be just the opposite of your mother.

Just know there are a lot of very caring Monkeys here to listen to you and offer you support.  an angelic monkey

I second that Green Eyes.  Very good advice..making peace in your soul for the person passing and for yourself.  We are all only human..we each make choices some consciously and some just on instinct. 

Grieving is normal..both for yourself, for your Mom and for the relationship.

Peace and prayers to you and your family.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: September 14, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »

Thanks everybody.  Mind boggling it is for sure.

I am heading to bed to try to sleep, but a small update.

My sister just called in hysterics.  The hpspice nurse was there and told her my mother prob does not have even 24 hours left and is making gurgling sounds and are giving her morphine around the clock and atropine (not sure what for) and it's just a matter of time now.  How does somebody go from walking and talking 3 weeks ago to this in absence of a traumatic event like a car accident, brain hemorrhage, etc., is beyond me. 

She also said my other sister is there (long strory on her too but i call her the bad sister), and my mother over many years has been quite the hoarder (although neatly) and buys like 12 CD players and just stores them "In case" one of her's breaks, and this bad sister has been walking around saying they are sitting on a gold mind all the stuff my mohter has.  So, my good sister blew up at her for saying that one too many times and nothing leaves the house, and that what the heck is wrong with her, is that all she thinks about? 

She also said my mother told her when she could still talk that she knew she has been sick for some time and that is why she has been avoiding her lately cause my good sister would have known she was sick and would have made her see a doctor.  Almost like she was wanting this to kill her and just let it take over. 

She also said today my mother woke up for 5 seconds and told her drawer.  My sister had no idea what she meant and started ripping all the drawers open in the house and she found a note my mother wrote her when she could still write, telling my good sister she loves her and what she wants done with her stuff. 

I have a very messed up family. 
  an angelic monkey Prayers Zoo, I kinda thought that your mom may have known she had been sick and didn't go to the doctor, just let it ride its course. Glad your sister found the note and told bad sister off.

You aren't the only one with messed up families. I have seen the same thing happen in my family as well. Praying for you and peace be with you.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 14, 2011, 04:39:15 PM »

Funny story....

You all know Josef and his tummy problems. The girls, vet and me are (I know this is sick) all excited when his tummy isn't bothering him and has normal poop. Anyways, I went to pick up Josef and the girl asked me if I got the pictures she texted me. I said no, what picture, she looked at her phone and it said they were sent. She looked at the number and it was the wrong one. She sent someone pictures of Josef outside with his poop with the title "seems like old times"   

LOL..I guess the person who got that pic was
  We don't know Gypsy. She had the first the digits of my phone number transposed.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: September 14, 2011, 04:40:42 PM »

Heading home, leaving Josef at school tonight. My neck is hurting hopefully the steroids will kick in tomorrow.

Prayers for all in need and catch y'all later.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #673 on: September 14, 2011, 05:44:33 PM »

Thanks everybody.  She died today at around 3:15 p.m.   Sad

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 14, 2011, 05:46:54 PM »

Zoo I'm very sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in.

Let me try to give you a different perspective if I may.  My mother died of ovarian cancer and my father died of lung cancer...I had breast cancer. None of these cancers were connected. I have two  sisters with no history of cancer. My husband died of pancreatic cancer 2 weeks after being diagnosed and 3 years before my diagnosis. None of this history makes my life any less  fulfilling or keeps me from doing whatever I want. Every day is a present and some days I wonder how in the world I ended up at this place but I am never bored or sorry for being here. Please know that your feelings are normal but time will change your perspective. I refuse to live in fear of what might befall me...just enjoy the life I have....
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 14, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »

Doctor said I have a slipped disc in my neck, that is why my hand is going numb. Now he wants me to take Prednisone for three weeks I hate that stuff, it makes me jittery, can't sleep and I swear I will gain 40 pounds.    I'm not taking it.  

Oh, no, this will never do.

Hi All Banners!

Miss you Bearly

You guys were right.  I met someone online.  I am going cautiously with this one.  Everything seems to add up, but I don't know yet.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:20:35 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: September 14, 2011, 05:55:39 PM »

Funny story....

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 14, 2011, 05:58:12 PM »

Wh
    Doctor said I have a slipped disc in my neck, that is why my hand is going numb. Now he wants me to take Prednisone for three weeks I hate that stuff, it makes me jittery, can't sleep and I swear I will gain 40 pounds.    I'm not taking it. 
OMG,I am so sorry.That stuff does work against people. 
Makes me blow up like a balloon.
Ask them is there anything else you can do.....
LE is back.See ya'll in a little while.

Dang it Trimm I wish the nut jobs would just move. Prayers for you and hubs.  I am with JSM maybe we should get all the monkeys together and have a road trip to take care of some nuts. 

What is going on, Trimm (taking out my binoculars).

Same chit,different day.People want my property,I say no.People do not like that word.Now the Hockers want to remake the whole neighbor hood.I kid you not.
The upside is none of them have cursed any of my dead family members today. 
Patience........good will triumph evil.  an angelic monkey (But boy am I tired.)

This has just been going on too long.  Hasn't the place been surveyed?  What is the holdup?

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #678 on: September 14, 2011, 06:04:20 PM »

Thanks everybody.  She died today at around 3:15 p.m.   Sad

I am so sorry Zoo May your mom Rest in Peace. an angelic monkey 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #679 on: September 14, 2011, 06:07:19 PM »

Zoo I'm very sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in.

Let me try to give you a different perspective if I may.  My mother died of ovarian cancer and my father died of lung cancer...I had breast cancer. None of these cancers were connected. I have two  sisters with no history of cancer. My husband died of pancreatic cancer 2 weeks after being diagnosed and 3 years before my diagnosis. None of this history makes my life any less  fulfilling or keeps me from doing whatever I want. Every day is a present and some days I wonder how in the world I ended up at this place but I am never bored or sorry for being here. Please know that your feelings are normal but time will change your perspective. I refuse to live in fear of what might befall me...just enjoy the life I have....
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Aww 4Donks you are one wonderful women.  You have such a wonderful outlook about Life.  I hope your words to Zoo help her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.