March 19, 2024, 04:31:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400060 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2011, 10:57:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/94975-vermissing-gardner-in-top-10-nieuwsverhalen-vs

Google translation

Missing Gardner in U.S. top 10 news stories
Saturday, December 17, 2011 7:24

ORANGE CITY - The disappearance and presumed death of Robyn Gardner during her vacation in Aruba and the possible involvement of its travel partner Gary Giordano, according to the American news ABC15 "one of the top 10 domestic news stories of 2011.

Still there in the U.S. media attention for this issue, which is compared to the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005. The self-proclaimed friend of Gardner, Richard Forrester, trying in every way possible to hold the attention. In this way he tries to exert pressure for the investigation into her disappearance to go ahead. He has mainly provided on the now released suspect Giordano. On his Facebook page almost daily writes Forrester notes meant for the accused, such as' what have you done with Robyn 'and' I am not going anywhere and the media attention focused on you to keep.   ::snipping2::  The passionate writings of Giordano Forrester inspire readers to truly threaten the social network. It goes so far as the media speculated that Giordano could affect walking.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2011, 01:45:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Search-For-Truth/217760878292789

Robyn Colson Gardner Search For Truth
Only one person has financially benefitted from Robyn's disapearence. Richard Forester. The other two people who may benefit are her X husband who is most likely relieved of the 2 K per month spousal support, and of course Gary Giordano with the life insurance policy. But the only one to have cashed out so far is Richard. That bill that got paid Thursday..........Only speculation but that is what I am thinking.
Like ·  · Share · 2 hours ago ·

Melodie Wright Why does he keep saying he's gotten no money from his press tours? Gma and a couple others always pay for picture rights and interviews, right? So, is this moron the only person who no one pays? Come on, he's a dead beat. He's proven to the entire world -via the Internet- that he IS verbally abusive to women- but of course he justifies it by saying "oh they were bashing me, so I was defending myself" so based JUST on his conduct toward women on the Internet, can you imagine how he reacted when Robyn stood up to him and called him the loser he is.. look bottom line, his fantasy relationship that he's trying to make everyone believe is a LIE! Gary And Richard were not the only 2 men she was seeing- he knows it and soon the world will know everything else to- things that should stay private and are none of anyone's business but this asshole Richard won't let things go- he thrives on his new found fame- and loves the attention from all the ladies that fall for his pathetic song and dance that he performs- if he really wasn't selfish and really cares for Robyn then he would do all he could QUIETLY especially once he saw the bad stuff coming out due to his controlling ways- examples- 1. Why doesn't he just let someone else take control of the donations- More people would probably donate if his name wasn't attached to it- but no he won't step back- why- because this isn't about Robyn- its about him and his need to be the puppet master and control every thing! 2. He has ran off everyone who truly knew and loved Robyn off - ran them off a page THEY created for Robyn- what does that tell you?? He has created several fake Facebook pages and actually carried on a conversation with himself on her page ( this is going to come out soon) many people and things that will be proven as facts will surface and then maybe then he will shut the hell up and go back to his boring little prick life. Robyn would have NEVER married him- the months before she went to Aruba, their relationship was all but done. Whoever created this page- good for you- it's about time someone slammed rf the same way he slams everyone else- I've seen him practically cuss someone out delete comments block them all bc they asked a logical question. Only guilty people lash out in such a defensive way.. You decide!
49 minutes ago · Like

Melodie Wright And he is NOT in contact with Robyn's parents- they can't stand him. When he says he's in contact with her family- he's talking about a cousin or two. That's it.
45 minutes ago · Like

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Search-For-Truth/217760878292789?sk=wall&filter=1

Additional comments to this discussion...

Interesting to me what was not said, as much as what was said by friends of Robyn that we've seen in the MSM.  jmo 

Robyn Colson Gardner Search For Truth thanks Melodie I do agree with everything you have said. I am sure his implosion is just around the corner. Most of those lonely heart followers have been abused themselves and are attracted to an abuser like him.. Going to PM you so you know who I am.
17 hours ago · Like ·  1

Lori Murphy He ran me off when he started begging for money. Saw an opportunity to make money for his own personal gain. CANNOT STAND RF. Get off your ass and go to Aruba, jerkass.
15 hours ago · Like ·  2

Reece Corbin Armstrong Melodie- no one was paid for interviews. The only reason that fact would ever be brought up is because I've had SEVERAL people ask me that, which I find rude. I would never stand up for someone because I was getting paid to do it. From personal experience, I lost a lot of finances because I had to take off work, cancel paying clients, & missed personal events & plans to go to DC to speak on behalf of Robyn & her family. Just wanted to clea up that one of many rumours.
14 hours ago · Like ·  1

Lianne DeLawter I am with Reece on this one. I stood and stand up for Robyn because she needs a strong voice and advocate to speak on her behalf. I never got paid for any interviews nor do I ever plan to. Doing interviews was what was needed to keep the search for Robyn alive and to get as many people looking for her as possible. I gave up lots of work time and personal time as well even giving interviews the day before Thanksgiving and on my birthday. But it was and is all worth it if someday soon we get answers. Those answers might not be what we want to hear but they would definitely give this family closure.
14 hours ago · Like ·  2

Melodie Wright Reece I wasn't meaning you or Christina or anyone else were paid when I said "was he the only one who wasn't paid" I was speaking in general about gma and other outlets that usually offer money for picture rights interviews etc. And honestly girl if you or anyone else that have stepped forward for her did get paid then you guys deserve it! And no one would disagree i dont think- You guys were the ones who were truly there strictly to get help and put Robyn's name in the press for the right reasons. Unlike him. He's twisted lied and manipulated this whole situation. The tragedy that will haunt you and the real family and friends will sadly be his Claim to "fame"
13 hours ago · Like

Melodie Wright Also I don't think ppl are lonely hearts just bc they follow rf - I just think that ppl see there's been such a heart breaking tragedy and here's this guy who's acting like he's some Casanova and ppl want to believe and/or look for the best in others especially in a situation like this-- but the thing is - he's no Casanova and he never has been one-
13 hours ago · Like

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2011, 11:59:57 PM »

Women are the beauty of life;
her heart colors every rainbow,
her soul brightens an angel’s sky.
A woman’s beauty is her heart,
she has pride and dignity
and that is not to be taken away from her,
she is to be respected and loved truthfully
and she is not to be abused period.
She is to be appreciated
for the love that shines from her heart
and for the beautiful glow of her soul.
Never take a woman’s heart for granted
for all she dreams for is unconditional love.
A woman’s beauty is a love undefined

~♥~
Lee Held

Justice for Robyn!

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2011, 12:01:56 AM »

I like that picture of Robyn, she looks relaxed and honestly happy.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2011, 12:08:50 AM »

I like that picture of Robyn, she looks relaxed and honestly happy.

I agree Klaas, it would be interesting to know how long ago it was taken.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2011, 09:58:35 PM »

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/21/tonight-headliners-of-2011/

Tonight: Headliners of 2011

The father of a missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds speaks out publicly for the first time.
Justin DiPietro, 24, says he has no idea what happened to his daughter. Dr. Drew takes a closer look.

Then, everyone remembers what women made major headlines this year … from Casey Anthony, to Amanda Knox' to Robyn Gardner … Dr Drew highlights some the most surprising moments from these cases..
 ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2011, 12:57:00 AM »

If this person could have only seen his true colors shining through the past few days...imo despicable and scary to say the least.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Brandi Jenkins Mettlen
I don't know who is in charge of this page and I know that it's about bringing Robyn home and I hope with all my heart that happens but I have to say my prayers and thoughts are for sure with her boyfriend!!!!!!! When I see him I can tell how much he cares for her and it breaks my heart!!
Like ·  · about a minute ago ·

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2011, 04:59:48 PM »

If this person could have only seen his true colors shining through the past few days...imo despicable and scary to say the least.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Brandi Jenkins Mettlen
I don't know who is in charge of this page and I know that it's about bringing Robyn home and I hope with all my heart that happens but I have to say my prayers and thoughts are for sure with her boyfriend!!!!!!! When I see him I can tell how much he cares for her and it breaks my heart!!

Strange, I don't see that at all.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2011, 09:43:40 PM »

Brandi Jenkins Mettlen

Sorry Curly, if you mean the part about the "past few days" that I referred to, it wasn't on that page.  And the page that it was on has been taken down.  Actually two went down the same day, but one of them is back up now.  Apparently RF thinks HE should have control over every page associated with Robyn's case.  So he and a few of his "supporters" attack or disrupt those pages that they can't control until either the admin of the page or (possibly Facebook?) takes them down.  Today it seems they may have another target, not sure yet, we'll see I guess. 

The content on one of them the other night would have definitely been considered violent and threatening.  I didn't see it all but I have a lot of it saved, and it is very explicit.  Explicit language, and actual threats from RF to another poster on the page, seemingly his nemesis.  The threats were sent by private message and the poster copied and posted them minutes later.  Not sure how much of it I should post, but I do have some things saved that show the beginnings of the attacks that I don't think there would be a problem with me posting here.  I'll see what I can get together, I've got a few things going on around here with Christmas in a few days; so I'm not sure I'll get to it tonight but I'll post some of it when I can.

Again, I'm sorry I wasn't more specific about this in my original post.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2011, 10:43:16 PM »

WARNING:  If the recent posts are still there, they are VERY explicit.   

Somebody's mad!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Robyn/244376155618784

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2011, 11:18:11 AM »

Brandi Jenkins Mettlen

Sorry Curly, if you mean the part about the "past few days" that I referred to, it wasn't on that page.  And the page that it was on has been taken down.  Actually two went down the same day, but one of them is back up now.  Apparently RF thinks HE should have control over every page associated with Robyn's case.  So he and a few of his "supporters" attack or disrupt those pages that they can't control until either the admin of the page or (possibly Facebook?) takes them down.  Today it seems they may have another target, not sure yet, we'll see I guess. 

The content on one of them the other night would have definitely been considered violent and threatening.  I didn't see it all but I have a lot of it saved, and it is very explicit.  Explicit language, and actual threats from RF to another poster on the page, seemingly his nemesis.  The threats were sent by private message and the poster copied and posted them minutes later.  Not sure how much of it I should post, but I do have some things saved that show the beginnings of the attacks that I don't think there would be a problem with me posting here.  I'll see what I can get together, I've got a few things going on around here with Christmas in a few days; so I'm not sure I'll get to it tonight but I'll post some of it when I can.

Lol!, No Texasmom...I meant I don't agree with person who thinks Richard is so distressed and caring!
Sorry for the confusion!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2011, 12:45:56 PM »

Brandi Jenkins Mettlen

Lol!, No Texasmom...I meant I don't agree with person who thinks Richard is so distressed and caring!
Sorry for the confusion!

Oh I agree completely!  You don't have to watch RF very long at all to figure that out.  He posts a lot of his vile stuff under his personal profile so all of the "followers" on the Help Find Robyn page don't see the "real" him in action.  And then he'll go back over there and post (under the admin profile) like he's all goodness and light!   

It's really sickening.   

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2011, 01:49:44 PM »

Well I guess he doesn't care today who sees his mischief.  It is never ending, he just goes from one attack to the next.  Seems like he would have more important things to do, that is if he really believes Robyn was either sold or kidnapped and is being held by human traffickers!  jmo

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
Nikki.....come out to play......
Like ·  · about an hour ago ·

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2011, 03:42:59 PM »

Well I guess he doesn't care today who sees his mischief.  It is never ending, he just goes from one attack to the next.  Seems like he would have more important things to do, that is if he really believes Robyn was either sold or kidnapped and is being held by human traffickers!  jmo

He's a creep with a capital C.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2011, 03:59:51 PM »

"Jim Dillard" really should stop using that fake fb profile to slander the good people here at Scared Monkeys.

It only proves what a jealous pathetic coward he really is.

And it says a lot about those supposed pages for Robyn since he has been allowed to use them to spread his vicious lies.

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2011, 04:00:41 PM »

He's a creep with a capital C.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2011, 12:10:17 AM »

Posted today...

Guess that question is partially answered, not deleted just unpublished for Richard's viewing only? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12000.msg1491541#msg1491541

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2011, 12:24:20 AM »

In the comments under that post...

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba I don't mean to garner sympathy...just wanted to share something sweet Robyn said to me. But thank you and God Bless you as well.
9 hours ago · Like ·  4

And they believe whatever he says...   

I have to wonder if anyone that saw that post thought about the posts that Robyn supposedly made from Aruba from her facebook profile?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2011, 12:37:19 AM »

Christmas and New Years are around the corner, Robyn still missing, gg home with his kids.....just doesn't make sense. My head is as high as it can be. Holidays will be spent with family and friends, but Robyn will be on my mind the whole time. Please know that we are doing much more than social media to find her....thats for you skeptics out there who like to incite drama.
Other than that, please have a wonderfult holiday season and please keep Robyn and her family in your prayers. We WILL bring her home. I wish there was some way she could see all thats going on so it could give her strength and know how much we love her and want her home safe.  I hope she can somehow see this and know that I'll never give up.
Without hope....there's nothing.
Like ·  · Share · 12 hours ago ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2011, 01:20:10 AM »

Who likes to incite drama? 

Deliberately incites drama when it suits his purposes?

This is from one of the pages I mentioned in my earlier post to curly.  The page was taken down, hopefully just temporarily after Richard and Laura Sackaris (admin at Justice for Robyn and maybe the other page too...not sure about that) started questioning and criticizing everything on it which led to DRAMA, and threats of violence eventually.  I viewed the entire page, and have it saved before it was taken down.  The first post was on August 17th, the pictures posted on this page had been posted all over the place including here.  The news articles were the same as posted most everywhere the case is discussed.  I personally didn't see anything wrong with the page, before the drama started.

But Richard decided this page should be taken down.

I am editing the profanity with ***'s.

The first post by Richard was on Saturday 12/17, I copied the text Monday night 12/19.

This is only part of what took place on the page, I may post more later.

http://www.facebook.com/justiceforrobyngardner

Richard Forester
Who runs this page? I would just like to know how this page can be called "Justice For Robyn Gardner"? Looks more like a gossip page and that's disgusting. I wish you would close this page down as all it is doing is hurting Robyn, her family and friends.
Like •  • Saturday at 1:06pm near Germantown, MD •
8 people like this.

Heather Craven robins family hates u why do u act like they dont ? the only people who talk to u are a few of her cousins richard why dont u pay the money u owe your creditors? the reason u call women names on here if they dont agree with you is because you are verbally abusive to women as physically abusive police reports from maryland prove it .
8 hours ago • Like •  2

Richard Forester First of all it's Robyn, not Robin. Secondly, you couldn't be further wrong about Robyn's family's feelings towards me. Where do you get your info. Look closely at the transcripts from Maryland, then you will owe me an apology. After that...go back to watching Jerry Springer. Contact me again and I'll make sure you legally cannot do so again. I know so much about you and I will use it against you. Now run...run far and run fast. You have no business in this and your opinions are pure fiction and drama. I hope you never have to experience something like what Robyn's family, friends and I are going through. And if you do, I hope you have the courage to deal with it properly. Nothing you say has anything to do with Robyn. I don't care if you don't like me....you are nothing. Robyn on the other hand loves me...she knows this, I know this and her friends and family know this. So your pathetic opinion is not needed. Go away Smile
8 hours ago • Like •  1

Ken Barlow Why is it so hard for you to accept your are the jilted boyfriend, you were dumped. Robyn's action speak volumes to what she thought of you. iT IS OK , all of us have been dumped before. Richard she went to get away from you, just like the movie "Sleeping With The Enemy" Robyn nevr loved you Richard, show us the text,, seriously it is ok. We understand. Now if you would just go away we do not need your lame involvement. You have no money, no brains, and nothing to contribute. We will keep you informed, ok . Now go away.
6 hours ago • Like

Richard Forester Alright Ken. Who are you? You know nothing and thrive on drama. Come get me....I'm waiting for u bi**h. My door is open.
6 hours ago • Like

Richard Forester There's ur invite Ken. U want this? Come get it.
6 hours ago • Like

Darkest Hour Wow, Heather, another loser has surfaced on here...go away you hurtful b***h!
6 hours ago • Like •  1

Darkest Hour I do not "like" this page, but sadly I can still read it....therefore, I can also comment on it at my choosing
6 hours ago • Like •  1

Richard Forester Where's heather...I'm gonna make her regret she ever said anything. Had it with these f***ers that hav no business opening their mouths. Heather...ur my b***h. Cmon now...let's match wits. I'll crush u.
6 hours ago • Like •  1

Ken Barlow Richard your involvement has been terminated.
6 hours ago • Like

Ken Barlow It is always the same thing, threaten, I am bigger than you, threaten. Try a different approach richard
6 hours ago • Like

Richard Forester Yeah, ur a big man. LOL
6 hours ago • Like

Ken Barlow You are so correct Heather craven
6 hours ago • Like •  1

Darkest Hour Yea, big lug.....go fix your face Ken, aren't you tired of the 7 years of bad luck you keep adding on every time you look in the mirror?
6 hours ago • Like

Richard Forester Ken is a sorry b***h that's upset he can't be involved. Again Ken....come get me. U mess with me....u have no idea how bad I'll ruin ur sorry ass. U better stop me....lol.
6 hours ago • Like •  1

Richard Forester Heather...ur nothing but trash. I thrive in crushing scum like u. Cmon...let's play.
6 hours ago • Like •  2

Heather Craven Oh please Richard do you think you are Billy Bad A** now why dont you pay your bills you owe and got off the computer the media doesnt want you so now you have to act important on here oh ya Nancy Grace doesnt really care to much for you i heard all about you having a domestic violence record what a sorry a** you have to pick on ladies and try to act tlike you are someone why not quit acting like you are someone and become someone like pay your past landlords the money you owe them all you are good for is blocking people and calling names prove who you are live up to what you say
3 hours ago • Like

Heather Craven ok i know you think im trash why dont you come up with some new material you liar fake a** person who thinks hes a f***ing celebrity u might be a celebrity in your own mind but in reality you are a piece of sh*t who beats women and calls them names i can show everyone your record ita on maryland judicial case look up you piece of sh*t
3 hours ago • Like

Richard Forester F*** u
3 hours ago • Like

Laura Sackaris heather shut up ...bla bla bla
2 hours ago • Like

Richard Forester Ken. Call me back u pu**y.
2 hours ago • Like

Richard Forester Call me bi**h.
about an hour ago • Like

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.