March 19, 2024, 04:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400057 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »

Oldest son speaks up and says his dad didn't have to say anything, he knew he didn't commit this crime.

Okay, so we shall believe this young teenage boy just because he says so.

Having his kids present during an interview that may include details of sex, murder, and the details of what possibly happened that caused Robyn's death and their father's involvement should fall under child abuse.

The kids should be in the safety of their home, not in national television interviews of his father being suspected of murder.

IMO.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2011, 12:06:42 PM »

Oldest son speaks up and says his dad didn't have to say anything, he knew he didn't commit this crime.

Okay, so we shall believe this young teenage boy just because he says so.

Having his kids present during an interview that may include details of sex, murder, and the details of what possibly happened that caused Robyn's death and their father's involvement should fall under child abuse.

The kids should be in the safety of their home, not in national television interviews of his father being suspected of murder.

IMO.

Yes, I entirely agree.  I cannot believe that the mother/s of these kids didn't fight this. This is all about publicity.  He made a poor choice when he asked Baez to climb aboard.  If he wasn't hated before him he surely is now that he has the most hated attorney in America by his side. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 12:10:29 PM »

Baez says he thinks Mr. Forester is getting dangerously close to a defamation lawsuit, and if he knows what's best for him he should get counsel and stop this nonsense.

... and...

Baez says as he said, this should be Mr. Forester's last interview.  If not, he feels sure Gary would be happy to release the FBI report about all of Mr. Forester's background with Robyn.  Richard wants to know what his background has to do with her disappearing with him.

This completely shocked me. Baez is threatening Forester from speaking out.

Baez is scaring Forester with a defamation lawsuit, and with releasing of his "background" with Robyn.

There may have been fights between Forester.

Still... over all this interview there were VERY serious character assassination and defamation (with all the promiscuity mentioned) of Robyn.

Would Gary say the things he has said of a woman who is missing and presumed dead?

Despicable.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 12:30:43 PM »

If Giordano is so wealthy, he needs to get a better toupee.  The one he has looks like one of the Marx brothers. 

I only saw the second part of Geraldo, but that was more than enough.  They all make me sick at my stomach, including Rivera who is a renowned womanizer himself.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »

After watching Dateline Friday night I dislike Baez even more!  He was so rude.  Anyway...the thing that stuck out to me was when he was talking about going to the car with the cup at the restaurant he added, like an after thought, that he went for a smoke.  Now...I haven't been to Aruba in a few years but last time I was there you could smoke in restaurants/bars.  Does anyone know if that has changed?  Or is this just another lie upon the lies he has already spewed? 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 01:00:57 PM »

After watching Dateline Friday night I dislike Baez even more!  He was so rude.  Anyway...the thing that stuck out to me was when he was talking about going to the car with the cup at the restaurant he added, like an after thought, that he went for a smoke.  Now...I haven't been to Aruba in a few years but last time I was there you could smoke in restaurants/bars.  Does anyone know if that has changed?  Or is this just another lie upon the lies he has already spewed? 

The reason I ask this...is that in my experience liars usually add little unnecessary details that they think helps their lie but actually just gives others more room to figure out the truth.  Him going to have a smoke, in his mind, might cover up what he was actually doing at the car, which, IMO, was probably putting something in her drink to make her more compliant. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 01:23:14 PM »

Thanks TexasMom for the context of that interview.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 01:30:12 PM »

The reason I ask this...is that in my experience liars usually add little unnecessary details that they think helps their lie but actually just gives others more room to figure out the truth.  Him going to have a smoke, in his mind, might cover up what he was actually doing at the car, which, IMO, was probably putting something in her drink to make her more compliant. 

So true.  My ex husband was so good at lying...he would even include bending down to pet a dog (a dog that never existed) to make his story sound real.  Once I figured out HOW he lied it was those "little additions" that caught him. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 01:37:20 PM »

So true.  My ex husband was so good at lying...he would even include bending down to pet a dog (a dog that never existed) to make his story sound real.  Once I figured out HOW he lied it was those "little additions" that caught him. 

Exactly...my ex-boyfriend was working up this doosey to tell his dad one day and as I stood there listening to him telling his the "story" about a meeting we both attended I realized his little extras only popped up when he was lying. Since I was at the meeting I knew what happened and this helped me pick up on his lies.  After that I was able to pick up on his "tell" very easily. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 02:30:50 PM »

Jose Baez lashes out in Geraldo Rivera interview
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/jose-baez-lashes-out-in-geraldo-rivera-interview.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 02:34:26 PM »

Gary Giordano Describes Wind, Current on Day Robyn Gardner Disappeared
 ::snipping2::

He said he grabbed Gardner's leg to signal returning to shore, but getting back was a struggle because of winds and current. It was the last time he saw Gardner.

“It was a very calm day,” Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein contends. “No current. No waves.”

“It could be flat one moment and then the wind can pick up and it could be rough,” said Giordano’s attorney, Jose Baez.

On Aug. 5, police arrested Giordano on suspicion of murder as he waited to board a flight off the island. The flight was before his originally scheduled departure, and the ticket agent asked where his companion was

“He claimed that she took a later flight
, which is, of course, odd,” Stein said.

::snipping2::

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Gary-Giordano-Describes-Wind-Current-on-Day-Robyn-Gardner-Disappeared-134943293.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 02:35:54 PM »

Aruba: sand, sun, murder and Casey Anthony's Lawyer

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/news/from-the-right/aruba-sand-sun-murder-and-casey-anthonys-lawyer-134919193.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 02:51:25 PM »

Did Giordano Answer All Questions? Dan Harris interviewed Gary Giordano concerning Robyn Gardner's disappearance.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/robyn-gardner-mystery-gary-giordano-answer-questions-abc-15086584
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 02:56:42 PM »

Robyn Gardner's Boyfriend Responds to Giordano InterviewDec 5, 2011
- 1:49 -
Richard Forester: 'Honestly, I'm disgusted'

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1310827589001/robyn-gardners-boyfriend-responds-to-giordano-interview/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »

I sort of look forward to Baez and Giordano filing charges against Forester.  Considering Forester's father is actually a very experienced attorney, could be fun.

and....I certainly hope both of Giordano's parents have written him out of the will.  He doesn't need Robyn's life insurance because his wealthy parents are going to die???? Shame on all of them.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 07:41:01 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/robyn-gardner-jose-baez-gary-giordano-richard-forester-exclusive

Geraldo interview with GG.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2011, 07:46:30 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/40495-minister-oduber-branding-di-aruba-ta-sigui-fuerte-y-nos-ta-trahando-riba-un-mihor-futuro.html

Papiamentu translation:

minister oduber: branding of aruba is follow strong y we is trahando on one mihor future

monday, 05 december 2011 16:33

in cuadro of the liberation of gary giordano y the atencion of medionan of comunicacion relaciona cu his return at merca, minister otmar oduber owing to give one declaracion at prensa on the pasonan cu is tumando for mantene the reputacion of we island because; one destinacion exclusivo y construi one mihor future.

“e evidencia abrumador is cu we is ganando in the arena of percepcion publico. we is monitor the situation in time regal, y all the datonan is indica cu turism y percepcionnan of aruba is follow positivamente fuerte”, minister oduber owing to give of conoce.

citando thing fiscal parent, taco stein owing to tell, the mandatario owing to indica cu we because; aruban is determina at resolve the caso here, y, if is necesario, bring the person responsible fast husticia. we is determina at resolve because reputacion of we island because; uno assure y cu is give one welcome caluroso at we bishitantenan is important for we, but principalmente because because; sernan human we is compronde the dolor cu family of robyn gardner have to is pasando inside. is for they y for miss gardner self, cu we is comprometi at continua cu the caso here till at his conclusion satisfactorio.

on the question of kico gobierno is haciendo for contraresta the declaracionnan of particularmente sr. giordano y his advocate in medionan internacional, minister oduber owing to expresa cu for of the proceso here owing to learn the importancia of have one sun person for take away word, in the caso here sr. taco stein in name of ministerio publico. office of turism also is much envolvi in the proceso for tdetermina kico is the message cu is leave y so evita the aberration cu owing to comete in the caso of natalee holloway caminda had various vocero.

continuando, minister of turism transporte y job owing to show cu owing to learn also one acercamento amplio y proactivo. owing to percura for monitorea at all instant kico is sosode in prensa. in this behold owing to busca aid profesional for of merca caminda cu is monitorea all the expresionnan haci tanto on line or in various medionan of comunicacion y is measure exactly when is necesario for reacciona.

near of is monitor, also is in estrecho comunicacion cu partnernan y sales persons in exterior for follow difundi the message cu aruba is one destinacion safe, one destinacion cu is stop for seguridad y is bring the partinan positive cada times for fast.

in the proceso here the mandatario owing to reconoce the work inmenso y of liderazgo cu ministerio of husticia had till aworaki, past owing to send words of gratitud for sr. taco stein for his form of bring informacion for fast cu is at beneficio of berdad y for her cooperacion give. also minister oduber owing to reconoce previous to minister, by of owing to encurasha the coordinacion exitoso here.

continuando minister otmar oduber owing to give of conoce cu in the proceso here we owing to succeed one cobertura more fair y balanza by the liberation of giordano. aruba have one posicion extremely strong. reservacionnan of hotel y crucero is follow strong, will cual is extremely positive for aruba. also past owing to show cu evaluacionnan daily paper of the conversacion online is indica cu the postnan cu is critico for aruba is genera mensahenan of coreccion of much another personanan defendiendo we island y gaband’e because; one destinacion turistico. “mi know cu we all angry on the declaracionnan absurdo y false cu giordano owing to give diahuebs morning. but is much important for we not permiti cu one comentario so take away we in one debate cu claramente is for become one distraccion dańino. is igualmente important for we not give his declaracionnan more life by of ripiti esakinan”.

but at self instant minister oduber owing to tell cu if is necesario, is prepara for actua,, although cu the monitoring in time regal cu is haciendo of sentimentonan publico is demostrando claramente cu the percepcionnan of aruba because; one destinacion quite desea do not sufriendo.

aruba will follow, as always owing to haci, construi we future y fortalece the cualidnan cu owing to atrae exitosamente miyones of bishitantenan—cualidadnan cu not only owing to atrae they, but cu also owing to trece y follow trece they bek. “nos is follow send the mensahenan here in we mercadonan at merca y another camindanan, y is implementando formanan new y creativo for comunica the mensahenan here in social media. we is also construyendo we future in one form more concreto. we is construyendo one ritz carlton, the interest big cu have for bushiri. we is revitalizando oranjestad. we is poniendo the tokenan end in the linear park new cu is ofrece one experiencia inicial new y more atractivo for bishitantenan biniendo for of aeropuerto, y so one cantidad of another noticianan positivo”, minister oduber owing to give of conoce.

at end the mandatario owing to reafirma will siguiente: “tur aruban is comprometi for resolve the caso here y so give closure at robyn gardner y his family. we is igualmente comprometi at construi one mihor future for we island. we is follow is exitoso in atrae turistanan at aruba, owing to pesar of the retonan cu have for cu industra turistico”.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2011, 07:54:20 PM »

I watched part of the Geraldo interview..can't stand him, can't stand Bozo, can't stand Forester, can't stand Giordano...all a bunch of slimy losers...
Bozo looks like he has put on some weight since the Casey trial..they must be munching on chips together.
If Robyn was barefoot in the water, where are her shoes? wouldn't she have left them on the beach where she entered the water? If sex smugglers got her while she was in the water, wouldn't Gary have seen or heard them take her? he is a liar...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2011, 09:04:26 PM »

You're welcome everyone!  It was hard to watch over and over to do the summary, I can't stand any of them.  I knew it was really bad when the thought that Geraldo was doing a good job crossed my mind!   Monkey Devil!  

I hope that interview is gone over by one of the body language experts too.  I saw a few things that made me think (LIAR), and I'm certainly no expert.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »

I watched part of the Geraldo interview..can't stand him, can't stand Bozo, can't stand Forester, can't stand Giordano...all a bunch of slimy losers...
Bozo looks like he has put on some weight since the Casey trial..they must be munching on chips together.
If Robyn was barefoot in the water, where are her shoes? wouldn't she have left them on the beach where she entered the water? If sex smugglers got her while she was in the water, wouldn't Gary have seen or heard them take her? he is a liar...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.