March 19, 2024, 04:06:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400054 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2012, 05:44:37 PM »

YW Kat_Gram

Yes, he has outed himself; and the worst of it (threats) that I've seen has not even been posted because it's so disturbing and disgusting. 

I think we'd all be even more disgusted if we really knew how he treated Robyn.  The controlling ways didn't start when she disappeared...  And I don't think he'll ever be part of anything that results in her being found or Justice for her.

She was a victim before she ever left for Aruba.

No matter what choices she made, she deserves to be found and have Justice.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2012, 05:47:01 PM »

YW Kat_Gram

Yes, he has outed himself; and the worst of it (threats) that I've seen has not even been posted because it's so disturbing and disgusting. 

I think we'd all be even more disgusted if we really knew how he treated Robyn.  The controlling ways didn't start when she disappeared...  And I don't think he'll ever be part of anything that results in her being found or Justice for her.

She was a victim before she ever left for Aruba.

No matter what choices she made, she deserves to be found and have Justice.

JMO

BBM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2012, 06:43:45 PM »

People Magazine

August 29, 2011

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20523225,00.html

(snipped Robyn's part from the cover)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2012, 07:50:33 PM »

Thank you texasmom

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2012, 09:42:07 PM »

I SECOND THE THANK YOU.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2012, 10:36:54 PM »

You're welcome!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2012, 12:52:00 AM »

Thank you, Texasmom, for your great research and updates! 

It doesn't seem that the investigation in Aruba nor Richard's fundraising are going to find the reason for Robyn's disappearance.  Have you come across anything about the grand jury or the results from the FBI investigation?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2012, 01:22:10 AM »

Interesting imo...the link to Robyn's facebook page works again.

Same link from August that worked then...but then didn't work for a while.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1459384#msg1459384

http://www.facebook.com/robynlgardner

It's interesting to me mainly because Richard CHOSE to make derogatory comments about those who commented on her page being gone, while it was obviously DEACTIVATED for a while.  PROBABLY BY HIM, IMO.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12030.msg1499553#msg1499553
(In this post, I also posted a screen shot from four days before he LIED about Robyn's personal page status, where he had the audacity to comment on Scared Monkeys' credibility?)

::snipping2::

http://www.facebook.com/RobynGardnerMISSING

Richard Forester fyi...TO THE IDIOTS THAT THINK THEY KNOW MORE THAN THEY DO. REFERENCING THIS RIDICULOUS REFUGEES UNLEASHED POST. ROBYN'S PERSONAL PAGE HAS NEVER BEEN TAKEN DOWN. I AND ANYONE ON HER FRIEND LIST HAS ACCESS TO HER PERSONAL PAGE AT ANYTIME. IT HAS NEVER BEEN SHUT DOWN. IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT, YOU'RE DUMB. ALTHOUGH IT IS PRIVATE SO IF YOU GET PAST YOUR STUPIDITY AND CAN FIND HER PAGE, YOU STILL WON'T BE ABLE TO ACCESS ANYTHING. WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, THEN SPEAK UP. IF YOU DON'T KNOW (AND I'M SURE NONE OF YOU EVER WILL), THEN ZIP IT...YOU KNOW NOTHING AND ONLY THRIVE ON OTHER PEOPLE'S MISERY. MERRY CHRISTMAS. BTW - THIS PAGE (Missing: Robyn Gardner - The Latest News & Views) IS SHAMEFUL.
December 27 at 12:59pm • Like

After Richard posted that I went to the friend list of a KNOWN friend of Robyn's and she DID NOT show up on their friend's list then...SHE DOES NOW.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=185698814812082

If you deactivate your account:

Your profile (timeline) and all information associated with it disappears from the Facebook service immediately.

People on Facebook will not be able to search for you or view any of your information.
We save your profile (timeline) information (friends, photos, interests, etc.), just in case you want to come back to Facebook at some point. If you choose to reactivate your account, everything will look just the way it did when you left.

A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their profiles (timelines) to be there when they return to the service. This option gives you the flexibility to leave and come back whenever you want.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2012, 01:44:28 AM »

Thank you, Texasmom, for your great research and updates! 

It doesn't seem that the investigation in Aruba nor Richard's fundraising are going to find the reason for Robyn's disappearance.  Have you come across anything about the grand jury or the results from the FBI investigation?

You're welcome grace-land!   

I haven't seen anything about the grand jury or anything released from the FBI Investigation.  I really doubt we will know about either unless or until an arrest is made...if that ever happens.  I wish we knew something!  It seems like after this many months, if they have anything we'd know.  But then again who knows if the U. S. authorities have received the information on the electronic equipment of Robyn's and Gary Giordano's that the Aruban authorities sent to Curacao to be examined?  I hope all possible transmissions, phone calls etc. have been looked at since Gary left the search scene early and went back to the hotel the night Robyn disappeared "to rest".  He may have transferred pics etc. electronically then.  He would know how to cover his tracks in doing so, I hope they realize that.  With past experience of how slow Aruba works in these type investigations, hopefully there may still be more vital information that is still being looked at; or maybe hasn't been shared yet.

A status conference would be too much to ask I guess?   

I won't get my hopes up for one.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2012, 03:20:45 AM »

Older article, but I don't remember it being posted.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/12/abogado-di-michael-levestone-y-alex-mathew-ta-pidi-matutino-bon-dia-rectificacion/

Papiamentu translation:

advocate of michael levestone y alex mathew is ask matutino good morning rectificacion

publication: wednesday, 21 december 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): recientemente advocate john zara that is advocate of alex mathew y michael levestone, owing to send one carta for matutino good morning, for ask rectificacion.

according the advocate y his clientenan, owing to leave in the matutino one articulo in cual is wordo tell cu levestone y mathew was in same cel cu gary giordano, that is wordo acusa of have algo of haber cu desaparicion of robyn gardner.

the articulo also will owing to tell according zara, cu is mathew y levestone owing to instiga giordano for her talk bad of aruba, saying cu at aruba have much traficacion human y traficacion of cocaina among another. pesey zara owing to send one carta for good morning rectifica.

the advocate is tell in his carta cu never his clientenan was close in cel cu giordano y cu they not owing to influencie for her talk bad of aruba.

liliana mathew, casa of alex, also owing to send one carta for prensa saying cu his casa y levestone not was responsible for nothing cu giordano owing to tell.

past owing to condena the mature cu good morning owing to come cu one articulo so y past owing to tell cu the accionnan of the matutino is one berguenza for people of aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 24, 2012, 04:21:40 AM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:r1kFEdEN7y0J:magic965www.top95fm.aw/index.php/local-news/12406-liliana-mathew-ta-exigi-bondia-aruba-pa-rectifica-su-noticia-riba-gary-giordiano-cocaine-y-human-trafficking+Liliana+Mathew%2BBon+Dia+Aruba&hl=en&lr=lang_nl%7Clang_de%7Clang_pt%7Clang_es%7Clang_en&gl=us&tbs=lr:lang_1nl%7Clang_1de%7Clang_1pt%7Clang_1es%7Clang_1en&strip=1

Liliana Mathew ta exigi Bondia Aruba pa rectifica su noticia riba Gary Giordiano, cocaine y human trafficking

Saturday, 17 December 2011 00:50 7 Comments

I, Liliana Mathew, an American Citizen would like to state the following in response to the accusations made by the Bon Dia newspaper against Alex Mathew and Michael Levestone in their December 2, 2011 articles about Gary Giordano’s comments on cocaine and human trafficking in Aruba:

The accusation made by the Bon Dia claiming that Alex Mathew and Michael Levestone were cellmates of Gary Giordano and that they motivated him into making statements against Aruba is completely false. 

To many, this newspaper’s role as a media puppet to the Public Prosecutors office of Aruba and their aim to deceive and manipulate the public’s perception couldn’t be more transparent.

The Bon Dia’s attempts to justify Giordano’s statements to the Aruban people come off quite pathetic to anyone aware of the fact that Michael Levestone and Alex Mathew were NEVER cellmates of Gary Giordano.

Therefore I hope this newspaper will rethink the next time it attempts to mislead the public and dispose of their journalistic integrity with pathetic and unethical lies.  Apparently this newspaper doesn’t realize that its actions only serve to prove to the international community how easily they are bought off and how much of a puppet and controlled media outlet they are on the island. 

The Bon Dia and others of its kind refuse to recognize the fact, that it’s not the Americans such as Beth Holloway or Gary Giordano that give Aruba a bad name. It is the clear and blatant display of corruption that occurs on that island (Aruba) every day and which they and many know of, and yet do nothing about, other than hide and support it by unwavering silence and turning of the cheek when injustice, discrimination, and abuse occur repeatedly at the hands of the corrupt Public Ministry office of Aruba, Dutch Judges and the rotten apples (“appel putri”) police officers forming the RST. The same public servants that have hopelessly forgotten their sworn oaths and do nothing but lie, manipulate and hide and destroy evidence, threaten witnesses, and are the some of the biggest distorters of truth, and traitors of their own kind infecting and hurting a great island and its people.

The actions of the Bon Dia Newspaper are a disgrace to the Aruban people, and especially troubling to me as I know that its editors do know better, and were not merely misinformed as I’m sure they will soon claim. 

Further their actions are no different than the public officials whom oppress and abuse the Aruban people and its justice system, as their stern silence and support do just as much harm and which in itself ruins the reputation of Aruba. 

The Dutch Public Prosecutors office of Aruba is corrupt and so are many of that island’s public officials!

Therefore I myself do agree with Giordano in the opinion that it is the very own Government and Public officials themselves involved in some of the biggest criminal activity taking place in Aruba (starting with the illegal and inhumane slavery ring and illegal prostitution of minority women that we all know is alive and well in the black community town of San Nicolas, Aruba till this very day!!!!)

In addition, to the Bon Dia newspaper I demand that they rectify their unjust publication within 48 hours or we will be obligated to take legal action against this newspaper.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2012, 12:34:41 PM »

WOW!  What a response by Liliana!  I'm surprised that they printed it.  Did it appear in Diario or Bon Dia? 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 24, 2012, 12:40:00 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/aruba-suspect-giordano-cruising-for-internet-sex

ARUBA SUSPECT CRUISING FOR INTERNET SEX
Published on: January 24, 2012
by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

Weeks after being freed from an Aruban prison, suspected murderer GARY GIORDANO was trolling for kinky  new sex partners at the same adult web site  where he met missing blonde beauty ROBYN GARDNER!

Gardner’s been looking for dates on Adult Friend Finder – the SAME website on which he met Robyn Gardner from Maryland, who went missing after traveling to Aruba with Giordano this past summer.

The 50-year-old businessman even attempted to ar­range a sex tryst with a former member of the site, but he imme­diately stopped posting when his identity was questioned.

“Gary didn’t want anyone to know that he was back on the site cruis­ing for sex,” an AFF member told The ENQUIRER. “We texted for a while and spoke several times on the phone.

“I was completely shocked when he asked if I would be willing to have a meeting with him. I’m thinking, ‘I could be talking to a murderer here, and he’s trying to pick me up!’ ”

Giordano contin­ues to claim that Robyn, 35, disap­peared while the two of them were snorkeling in Aruba on Aug. 2.

Since his Nov. 29 release from a jail on the Caribbean island, he has given TV interviews in which he’s speculated that Robyn may have been the victim of human sex traffickers.

“Aruban police are utterly convinced that Gary caused Robyn’s disappearance, either through murdering her or selling her to traf­fickers,” an Aruban source told The ENQUIRER.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 25, 2012, 02:47:09 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981057141

Is Gary Giordano Cruising for Some Strange?

January 25, 2012 01:45 AM EST

Gary Giordano is reportedly cruising the internet for sex just weeks after being released from an Aruban jail. He is the only suspect in the disappearance of Maryland woman Robyn Gardner, who vanished while vacationing with him on the Caribbean island. Is this behavior telling of the man's ominous personality, or is he but a man who has needs like anyone else?

It's being reported that Gary Giordano has been cruising the very same website he used to meet missing woman Robyn Gardner. Adult Friend Finder is a pretty popular adult dating site that appeals to people who are looking for no-strings-attached sex and other "alternative" partnerships with other adults. It's been widely reported that Giordano and Gardner met on the website and had been "friends" for a while before she agreed to travel with him to Aruba—the same location known for the disappearance of Alabama teenager, Natalee Holloway.

A woman says that Gary Giordano initiated contact with her on the website, but wasn't very forthcoming when his identity was questioned.

"Gary didn't want anyone to know that he was back on the site cruis­ing for sex," said she.

It's interesting that he is back to his old habits of cruising the Adult Friend Finder website, but does it mean he is up to no good? It could be, or it could simply mean that he is just a virile gentleman looking for adult fun. Look, there is nothing wrong with hooking up with people online for fun. Gary Giordano could be completely innocent, but the only problem is reports of his past and his character contradict this positive thought.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2012, 02:53:06 AM »

WOW!  What a response by Liliana!  I'm surprised that they printed it.  Did it appear in Diario or Bon Dia? 

Not sure since we only view the internet version of Diario, and nothing for Bon Dia anymore; but something tells me Bon Dia didn't run it.

Several links came up for Boletin Extra but I never could come up with the story from them, I think the cached link goes back to the same story from Boletin Extra; which as far as I know is still owned by Edmond Croes who also publishes the Solo di Pueblo newspaper.

We don't see most of what is actually published in the Aruban newspapers imo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2012, 01:30:10 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardner-case-aruba-scrambles-mount-evidence-gary/story?id=14289710#.TyIo1cXwtQ0

August 2011

Video on the left of the page

(Boyfriend of Missing Woman in Aruba: 'I'm Terrified' Watch Video)

::snipping2:: from the video

Elizabeth VargasMight you go down to Aruba to assist in any way in that investigation?

Richard Forester:  Potentially, if - - - I would love to go.  I haven't been very rational lately in my thought process, so people who have been have said you know what can you do there...you're doing a great job here getting the press involved, getting the media involved.  So, but it may get to a point where I feel like that I need to go there, just to be closer and be more involved.  I certainly would do that, it's not an impossibility.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1153.html

International Travel Information

Aruba
Country Specific Information

ENTRY / EXIT REQUIREMENTS: All U.S. citizens must have a valid U.S. passport for all air travel, including to and from Aruba. All sea travelers must also now have a passport or passport card.

http://justcallmecharley.wordpress.com/2011/01/12/what-every-deadbeat-dad-needs-to-know-about-child-support-and-getting-a-u-s-passaport/

Only one of many options is to revoke or deny a deadbeat dad’s U.S. Passport. However, you must have your case placed with the Office of Child Support Enforcement for this administrative maneuver. Here’s how it works:

Section 51.70 (a) (Cool of Title 22 of the Code of Federal Regulations states, in part, that if a [deadbeat parent] is certified to Passport Services by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to be in arrears of child support payments in excess of $2,500, that person is ineligible to receive a U.S. passport.

If this applies to the deadbeat dad in your life,  here’s what the U.S. Department of State has to say:

“Passport Services strongly recommends that you contact the appropriate State child support enforcement agency to make payment arrangements before applying for a passport. This is because:

1. The State agency must certify to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that acceptable payment arrangements have been made.

2. Then, HHS must notify Passport Services by the removal of your name from the electronic list HHS gives to Passport Services. (Passport Services cannot issue a passport until your name has been deleted by HHS.)

3. Note that it can take 2-3 weeks from the time payment arrangements are made with the State agency until your name is removed from HHS’ electronic list. Passport Services has no information concerning individuals’ child support obligations and has no authority to take action until HHS removes your name from its list. You can direct any questions to the appropriate State child support enforcement agency in your jurisdiction.”

You can visit the Department of Health and Human Services – State Child Support Enforcement Web Site at www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/ for a listing of HHS state and local agencies in your jurisdiction.

http://www.dhr.state.md.us/csea/local/montgome.php

MONTGOMERY COUNTY
CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT

Montgomery County
   Office of Child Support Enforcement
   51 Monroe Street, Suite 811
   Rockville, Maryland 20850

On left click on tab "Enforcement Tools"

Administrative Passport Denial
Persons certified as owing past-due child support in an amount greater than $2,500.00 are subject to denial, revocation, and/or restriction of a passport.

This is a portion of the judgement's against Richard Forester on 12/2/2010.

Eight months before Robyn disappeared in Aruba on 8/2/2011.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11998.msg1464398#msg1464398

Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 105
Docket Description:   JUDGMENT (PARTIAL - CASE NOT CLOSED)
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Court
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF FORTY-THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN DOLLARS AND EIGHTY-THREE CENTS ($43,318.83) FOR CHILD SUPPORT ARREARS.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 106
Docket Description:   NOTICE, ENTRY OF JUDGMENT MAILED
Docket Text:   NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT MAILED.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 107
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF SIXTY-FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND NO CENTS ($6,500.00) FOR UNPAID ACTIVITY FEES.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 108
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 109
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY-EIGHT DOLLARS AND SEVENTY-TWO CENTS ($2,568.72) FOR HEALTH INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 110
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 111
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF FOUR THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY DOLLARS AND SEVENTY-EIGHT CENTS ($4,370.78) FOR MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 112
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 113
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED TWELVE DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS ($1,512.50) FOR TUTORING REIMBURSEMENT.

Snipped from the same record:

Interested Party Information

(Each Alias, Address, and Attorney for the Interested Party is displayed)
Name:  MCOCSE
Address:   51 MONROE STREET 9 FL
ROCKVILLE MD 20850

Does Richard Forester have (or is he even currently eligible to hold) a valid U. S. Passport?

I doubt it very seriously.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2012, 01:35:58 AM »

I forgot to note that you can click on the picture in my last post, and watch the short clip that was quoted.

Just be prepared to hear another lie before you do it.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 27, 2012, 02:23:50 AM »

Interesting imo...the link to Robyn's facebook page works again.

Same link from August that worked then...but then didn't work for a while.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1459384#msg1459384

It's interesting to me mainly because Richard CHOSE to make derogatory comments about those who commented on her page being gone, while it was obviously DEACTIVATED for a while.  PROBABLY BY HIM, IMO.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12030.msg1499553#msg1499553
(In this post, I also posted a screen shot from four days before he LIED about Robyn's personal page status, where he had the audacity to comment on Scared Monkeys' credibility?)

http://www.facebook.com/RobynGardnerMISSING

Richard Forester fyi...TO THE IDIOTS THAT THINK THEY KNOW MORE THAN THEY DO. REFERENCING THIS RIDICULOUS REFUGEES UNLEASHED POST. ROBYN'S PERSONAL PAGE HAS NEVER BEEN TAKEN DOWN. I AND ANYONE ON HER FRIEND LIST HAS ACCESS TO HER PERSONAL PAGE AT ANYTIME. IT HAS NEVER BEEN SHUT DOWN. IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT, YOU'RE DUMB. ALTHOUGH IT IS PRIVATE SO IF YOU GET PAST YOUR STUPIDITY AND CAN FIND HER PAGE, YOU STILL WON'T BE ABLE TO ACCESS ANYTHING. WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, THEN SPEAK UP. IF YOU DON'T KNOW (AND I'M SURE NONE OF YOU EVER WILL), THEN ZIP IT...YOU KNOW NOTHING AND ONLY THRIVE ON OTHER PEOPLE'S MISERY. MERRY CHRISTMAS. BTW - THIS PAGE (Missing: Robyn Gardner - The Latest News & Views) IS SHAMEFUL.
December 27 at 12:59pm • Like

After Richard posted that I went to the friend list of a KNOWN friend of Robyn's and she DID NOT show up on their friend's list then...SHE DOES NOW.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=185698814812082

If you deactivate your account:

Your profile (timeline) and all information associated with it disappears from the Facebook service immediately.

People on Facebook will not be able to search for you or view any of your information.
We save your profile (timeline) information (friends, photos, interests, etc.), just in case you want to come back to Facebook at some point. If you choose to reactivate your account, everything will look just the way it did when you left.

A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their profiles (timelines) to be there when they return to the service. This option gives you the flexibility to leave and come back whenever you want.

I noticed last night that Robyn's personal facebook page is gone again.

The page you requested was not found.

Maybe that makes him feel like he still has some control?   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2012, 05:49:41 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardner-case-aruba-scrambles-mount-evidence-gary/story?id=14289710#.TyIo1cXwtQ0

August 2011

Video on the left of the page

(Boyfriend of Missing Woman in Aruba: 'I'm Terrified' Watch Video)

::snipping2:: from the video

Elizabeth VargasMight you go down to Aruba to assist in any way in that investigation?

Richard Forester:  Potentially, if - - - I would love to go.  I haven't been very rational lately in my thought process, so people who have been have said you know what can you do there...you're doing a great job here getting the press involved, getting the media involved.  So, but it may get to a point where I feel like that I need to go there, just to be closer and be more involved.  I certainly would do that, it's not an impossibility.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1153.html

International Travel Information

Aruba
Country Specific Information

ENTRY / EXIT REQUIREMENTS: All U.S. citizens must have a valid U.S. passport for all air travel, including to and from Aruba. All sea travelers must also now have a passport or passport card.

http://justcallmecharley.wordpress.com/2011/01/12/what-every-deadbeat-dad-needs-to-know-about-child-support-and-getting-a-u-s-passaport/

Only one of many options is to revoke or deny a deadbeat dad’s U.S. Passport. However, you must have your case placed with the Office of Child Support Enforcement for this administrative maneuver. Here’s how it works:

Section 51.70 (a) (Cool of Title 22 of the Code of Federal Regulations states, in part, that if a [deadbeat parent] is certified to Passport Services by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to be in arrears of child support payments in excess of $2,500, that person is ineligible to receive a U.S. passport.

If this applies to the deadbeat dad in your life,  here’s what the U.S. Department of State has to say:

“Passport Services strongly recommends that you contact the appropriate State child support enforcement agency to make payment arrangements before applying for a passport. This is because:

1. The State agency must certify to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that acceptable payment arrangements have been made.

2. Then, HHS must notify Passport Services by the removal of your name from the electronic list HHS gives to Passport Services. (Passport Services cannot issue a passport until your name has been deleted by HHS.)

3. Note that it can take 2-3 weeks from the time payment arrangements are made with the State agency until your name is removed from HHS’ electronic list. Passport Services has no information concerning individuals’ child support obligations and has no authority to take action until HHS removes your name from its list. You can direct any questions to the appropriate State child support enforcement agency in your jurisdiction.”

You can visit the Department of Health and Human Services – State Child Support Enforcement Web Site at www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/ for a listing of HHS state and local agencies in your jurisdiction.

http://www.dhr.state.md.us/csea/local/montgome.php

MONTGOMERY COUNTY
CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT

Montgomery County
   Office of Child Support Enforcement
   51 Monroe Street, Suite 811
   Rockville, Maryland 20850

On left click on tab "Enforcement Tools"

Administrative Passport Denial
Persons certified as owing past-due child support in an amount greater than $2,500.00 are subject to denial, revocation, and/or restriction of a passport.

This is a portion of the judgement's against Richard Forester on 12/2/2010.

Eight months before Robyn disappeared in Aruba on 8/2/2011.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11998.msg1464398#msg1464398

Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 105
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF FORTY-THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN DOLLARS AND EIGHTY-THREE CENTS ($43,318.83) FOR CHILD SUPPORT ARREARS.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 106
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 107
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF SIXTY-FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND NO CENTS ($6,500.00) FOR UNPAID ACTIVITY FEES.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 108
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 109
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY-EIGHT DOLLARS AND SEVENTY-TWO CENTS ($2,568.72) FOR HEALTH INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 110
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 111
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF FOUR THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY DOLLARS AND SEVENTY-EIGHT CENTS ($4,370.78) FOR MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 112
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 113
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED TWELVE DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS ($1,512.50) FOR TUTORING REIMBURSEMENT.

Snipped from the same record:

Interested Party Information

(Each Alias, Address, and Attorney for the Interested Party is displayed)
Name:  MCOCSE
Address:   51 MONROE STREET 9 FL
ROCKVILLE MD 20850

Does Richard Forester have (or is he even currently eligible to hold) a valid U. S. Passport?

I doubt it very seriously.

DEAD BEAT DAD
despicable!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: January 27, 2012, 10:23:00 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2012/01/gary-giordano-un-biaha-mas-buscando-muher-riba-internet/

Gary Giordano un biaha mas buscando muher riba Internet
Publication: Friday, 27 January 2012

The Diario article seems to be based on the article below--

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981057141

Is Gary Giordano Cruising for Some Strange?
January 25, 2012 01:45 AM EST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.