March 19, 2024, 12:58:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400028 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2012, 07:51:18 PM »

Where is Robyn?

Praying for answers in 2012!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: February 09, 2012, 12:48:45 AM »

Richard's Hi5 Page

No idea how old it is or who the women are in the pictures, he still uses the cropped picture of him on his FB profile sometimes.

http://hi5.com/friend/p107665818--Richard_Forester--html

Posted more here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11999.msg1508103#msg1508103

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: February 11, 2012, 10:37:16 AM »

Interesting imo, since according to Richard's posts HE was viewing Robyn's page while it was deactivated before...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
A couple weeks ago, Robyn's personal FB page was closed down. I don't know why or how, or who, but I hate it. I liked being able to send her messages, write on her wall, look through her pictures, read messages on her wall from me or see when she posted on my wall (she had some really funny posts). While it's just FB and I keep all the memories in my heart and mind, I feel like someone took a piece of her away....again.
Like ·  · Share · 16 hours ago ·
15 people like this.

Victoria YvetteSad
16 hours ago · Like

Tami Hill It would have to be family i think. Unless if its inactive facebook can shut it down.Not really sure tho.Sorry to hear about that Sad
16 hours ago · Like ·  3

Kat Von H oh wow =(
16 hours ago · Like ·  1

Lisa Anastasio CarneySad so sorry....my heart hurts for you....hold those memories close, nobody can take that away from you
16 hours ago · Like ·  3

Lin Jacobell so sorry
16 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba wasnt family
16 hours ago · Like ·  1

Dedra Keller That is sad!
16 hours ago · Like

Nila Wafer Maybe it's a sign she's still out there ...
16 hours ago · Like ·  1

Chelsea Nicole Merriss id be contacting facebook headquarters. Im so sorry. Theres horrible people out there. PuSH pray until something happens.
16 hours ago · Like

Stacy Reinsel Contact fbook....they can re-activate it!
16 hours ago · Like ·  2

Jar Hernandez from what I've read FB will not deactivate an account. The user must go into their account settings to do that.
16 hours ago · Like

Stacey Dodich-Ramos That's horrible. Maybe it was police enforced due to case.
16 hours ago · Like ·  1

Nicole Pompey-Realtor Who had her password?
16 hours ago · Like ·  1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎@Nicole...just Robyn, but Feds and LE can get into it if needed.
16 hours ago · Like

Nicole Pompey-RealtorSad
16 hours ago · Like

Stacy Reinsel Maybe this is a good thing? Maybe the investigation is moving forward!! Keep your head up and memories close to you!
16 hours ago · Like ·  1

Amber Dawn My old account got closed down, but i didnt go onto it for like a year.
16 hours ago · Like

Jar Hernandez Why would someone do that ? I smell a rat! you should contact the authorities investigating her case.
16 hours ago · Like ·  1

Lorelei Isaacs It had to be someone who had her login info. Did you say that someone had been messing with her accounts before?... I'm just saying. Someone is trying to get people to forget about her.
16 hours ago · Like

Sharon McGuigan Keep it going Richard-no one has the right to interfere with her FB page!!
16 hours ago · Like ·  1

Leslieann U-w Maybe it's too painful for her family to see it?
16 hours ago · Like

Adam Kozlowski contact fb and atleast get them to memorializze it
16 hours ago · Like ·  2

Annamarie Varela Fitch I think the detectives
15 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba It wasn't her family and doubt it was hacked...most likely LE (IMO). I will contact FB, but not to memorialize her or her page (I would only do that if there was proof she wasn't coming back), but to see if it can be re-activated.
15 hours ago · Like ·  13

Kelli-Ann Mazur Sorry to hear, I hope they can re-activate it for you Sad I would be bummed too...prayers to you ♥
15 hours ago · Like ·  1

Terri Perkins Pritchard Sorry to hear Sad
15 hours ago · Like

Robyn S. Dawson her personal FB page? that's strange who had the pw?
15 hours ago · Like

Mary Keener that was just wrong...
15 hours ago · Like

Tracy Kelly Procaccini I'm so sorry. That must be so painful.
15 hours ago · Like

Shannon Donovan-Roszkowski That should not have happened by fb
14 hours ago · Like

Stephanie Nye Try contacting Facebook if it goes unused for two weeks they will deactivate. It happened to a friends brothers page they were able to fix it by getting it memorialized or simply using his pw. Try using her pw and email to get into it so that you can reactivate it or try using her email and clicking forgot password
14 hours ago · Like

Ronda McElwee Chewning That was still a piece of her that you had and now it is taken away. Sorry to hear that. Was it FB that removed it?
14 hours ago · Like

Teresa Spence I had a friend who passed away and facebook page stayed on for 6 months after her death. Her son took it off.
14 hours ago · Like

Darkest Hour That's sad, I hope you can get them to reactivate it. Robyn should be the only one who can take it down. Shortly after hearing about her disappearance, I sent her a friend request with a message hoping she would be found safe and be able to respond.
14 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Well there's no proof of anything and only a family member could deactivated her page if there was proof she wouldn't use it again OR law enforcement could have done it for investigative purposes.
14 hours ago · Like

Darkest Hour If it was because it might help find her, then I'm all for it.
14 hours ago · Like ·  1

Shannon Donovan-Roszkowski I have a friend who passed August 2010 and hers is still up her wall is written on almost everyday and my husband is never on his and his is still up i find it weird.
13 hours ago · Like

Chrissy LinardosSad I agree Richard, maybe LE and hopefully temporary. Either way, it's never permanently deleted
13 hours ago · Like

Roxy Balance That is so ODD!! I am SO sorry Richard, but at least you have her closer than ever, and that is in your heart ♥
11 hours ago · Like ·  1

Eleni Karalias I agree with Roxy. You do have her close to your heart, and that can't ever change. They can't and will never take her away from your heart. That is what is most important. Still, pretty odd...
11 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Just to be clear...you don't have to actually be family to report a "deceased" user. Most likely, enough people requested that the account be memorialized.
10 hours ago · Like ·  2

Darkest Hour I don't understand why people would request that. Two of my fb friends are deceased, 1 of them had 3 seperate accounts for business, etc., and they are all still active.. Which is nice because you can read back and remember and post your thoughts and how much you miss them.
10 hours ago · Like

Darkest Hour Besides, Robyn is alive until proven otherwise, that's how I see it
10 hours ago · Like

Chris Steele Bring it back Fb please !
8 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Just to be clear....the last post was from a different admin than me (RF). Robyns page HAS NOT been "memorialized", its been deactivated.
8 hours ago · Like

Heather Sharpe I'm sorry to hear that. It's very disrespectful to you. With all of the "Fake Profiles/ trolls out there who are being reported yet aren't taken down ,I can not understamd why FB would do that.
6 hours ago · Like

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 11, 2012, 05:04:57 PM »

Looks to me that Aruba and everyone else has washed their hands of this case.  Robyn will never be found and we'll never really know what happened to her.  Too easy to disappear someone in Aruba, IMO.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: February 11, 2012, 11:15:49 PM »

Looks to me that Aruba and everyone else has washed their hands of this case.  Robyn will never be found and we'll never really know what happened to her.  Too easy to disappear someone in Aruba, IMO.

You can say that again. Sad but true.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-spotted-drunk-at-missing-travel-companions-local-bar-ncxdc-021712

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano Spotted Drunk at Missing Travel Companion's Local Bar

Updated: Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 9:35 AM EST
Published : Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 9:34 AM EST

WASHINGTON - Gary Giordano, who was the prime suspect in the disappearance of his travel companion Robyn Gardner on the island of Aruba, has been getting drunk and acting obnoxious in the 35 year old's local bar in Maryland, RadarOnline reported Friday.

Giordano, who was released without charge late last year despite prosecutors still considering him a suspect in the case, has been repeatedly drinking with friends at Clyde’s in Rockville, Maryland, her former boyfriend Richard Forester told the gossip site.

"He is not well liked, the customers are usually uncomfortable when he is there, and they all know who he is," Forester said. "He'd been in there on Monday and had some words with someone at the bar, and was getting loud and obnoxious. I can only assume he had been drinking a lot."

Giordano will be told he is not welcome at the bar if he returns, Forester added.

"None of the bartenders like him so they don't sit and chat with him ... he is very disliked in this part of the country as a whole," Forester said.

"One staff member said Gary is very cavalier, arrogant and loud when he's there, and is always with a group of people," he added. "He would even talk about his time in prison to people but never once mentioned Robyn, or showed any remorse about what happened to her."

Giordano, who was held without charge for four months following Gardner's disappearance, claims she vanished Aug. 2, 2011, while the two were snorkeling during their stay on the Caribbean island. Aruban authorities have presumed Gardner is dead, though her body has yet to be found.

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-spotted-drunk-at-missing-travel-companions-local-bar-ncxdc-021712#ixzz1mfZzEC5p

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2012, 02:46:55 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/aruba-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-drunk-obnoxious-bar

Aruba Murder Suspect Gary Giordano ‘Acts Drunk And Obnoxious’ In Robyn Gardner’s Local Bar

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 @ 03:00AM   print it send it
APBy Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Despite no murder charges ever being brought against him, Gary Giordano probably remains the last person to have seen missing Maryland woman, Robyn Gardner, alive before she went disappeared without a trace in Aruba last August, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the recently-released suspect has been going out and getting drunk in one of her local bars.

The 50-year-old has repeatedly been spotted boozing with friends at Clyde’s in Rockville, Maryland, during the past few weeks and after a drunken night on Monday, he is not welcome back there due to his bad behavior.

“He is not well liked, the customers are usually uncomfortable when he is there, and they all know who he is,” reveled Robyn Gardner’s longtime boyfriend Richard Forester to RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

The couple, who met on an adult dating site, went on a last minute vacation to the Caribbean island which ended in tragedy when Robyn allegedly vanished while snorkeling after sending bizarre messages to Forester on Facebook.

During the 18 months that Richard and Robyn dated, the couple went to Clyde’s every Sunday, and he finally plucked up the courage to go back on Wednesday, only to find out that Gary has turned it into his regular hangout.

“He’d been in there on Monday and had some words with someone at the bar, and was getting loud and obnoxious. I can only assume he had been drinking a lot,” revealed Forester.

“I was told that the next time he goes in the manager will tell him that he’s not welcome and can’t come back. They had been putting up with him for awhile and figured if they gave him enough rope then he'd hang himself, which he did.”

Forester went on to explain that it wasn’t just the fellow customers who Giordano was falling out with at Clyde’s.

“None of the bartenders like him so they don’t sit and chat with him, he is very disliked in this part of the country as a whole.

“One staff member said Gary is very cavalier, arrogant and loud when he’s there, and is always with a group of people. He would even talk about his time in prison to people but never once mentioned Robyn, or showed any remorse about what happened to her.”

Despite living just a few miles from his nemesis, Richard has yet to bump into Gary, and told RadarOnline.com he won’t act rashly if he does.

“I want to make him feel extremely uncomfortable and maybe send him a drink, but I wouldn't do anything stupid,” he said, adding solemnly. “It’s a very small world we live in.”

As for Richard, after fighting to keep Robyn’s memory alive for the past six months, he is not giving up hope of her being found alive but understands that he must get on with his own life too.

“I am not doing any better but I am able to cope more and compartmentalize, and focus on work and parenting again,” he confided to Radar.

“I haven’t heard from anyone in Aruba despite a lot of calls and attempts to get information on the case.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: February 17, 2012, 03:01:50 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/aruba-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-drunk-obnoxious-bar

Aruba Murder Suspect Gary Giordano ‘Acts Drunk And Obnoxious’ In Robyn Gardner’s Local Bar

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 @ 03:00AM   print it send it
APBy Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Despite no murder charges ever being brought against him, Gary Giordano probably remains the last person to have seen missing Maryland woman, Robyn Gardner, alive before she went disappeared without a trace in Aruba last August, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the recently-released suspect has been going out and getting drunk in one of her local bars.

The 50-year-old has repeatedly been spotted boozing with friends at Clyde’s in Rockville, Maryland, during the past few weeks and after a drunken night on Monday, he is not welcome back there due to his bad behavior.

“He is not well liked, the customers are usually uncomfortable when he is there, and they all know who he is,” reveled Robyn Gardner’s longtime boyfriend Richard Forester to RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

The couple, who met on an adult dating site, went on a last minute vacation to the Caribbean island which ended in tragedy when Robyn allegedly vanished while snorkeling after sending bizarre messages to Forester on Facebook.

During the 18 months that Richard and Robyn dated, the couple went to Clyde’s every Sunday, and he finally plucked up the courage to go back on Wednesday, only to find out that Gary has turned it into his regular hangout.

“He’d been in there on Monday and had some words with someone at the bar, and was getting loud and obnoxious. I can only assume he had been drinking a lot,” revealed Forester.

“I was told that the next time he goes in the manager will tell him that he’s not welcome and can’t come back. They had been putting up with him for awhile and figured if they gave him enough rope then he'd hang himself, which he did.”

Forester went on to explain that it wasn’t just the fellow customers who Giordano was falling out with at Clyde’s.

“None of the bartenders like him so they don’t sit and chat with him, he is very disliked in this part of the country as a whole.

“One staff member said Gary is very cavalier, arrogant and loud when he’s there, and is always with a group of people. He would even talk about his time in prison to people but never once mentioned Robyn, or showed any remorse about what happened to her.”

Despite living just a few miles from his nemesis, Richard has yet to bump into Gary, and told RadarOnline.com he won’t act rashly if he does.

“I want to make him feel extremely uncomfortable and maybe send him a drink, but I wouldn't do anything stupid,” he said, adding solemnly. “It’s a very small world we live in.”

As for Richard, after fighting to keep Robyn’s memory alive for the past six months, he is not giving up hope of her being found alive but understands that he must get on with his own life too.

“I am not doing any better but I am able to cope more and compartmentalize, and focus on work and parenting again,” he confided to Radar.

“I haven’t heard from anyone in Aruba despite a lot of calls and attempts to get information on the case.”

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
So I went to Clydes last night and was asking a few questions. Clyde's is a place that the dirtbag likes to hang out....ironically enough, Robyn and I went there every Sunday night w/out fail for 8/9 months....so you can imagine how hard that was to go in there. Anyway, I was told that he does come in there frequently, but he makes the customers uncomfortable. He usually goes with a group of people (who would hang out with that dirtbag now???)....I guess for protection of some sort. I was told that he was there this past Monday and was involved some sort of issue with some of the customers (apparently some of them had a few words for him) and he was pretty vocal. Management has decided (unbeknownst to him at this point...unless he reads this), that the next time he shows up, he will be informed that he is no longer welcome there.
Like ·  · Share · Yesterday at 9:14am ·
116 people like this.

Patricio L. Maduro Good mngmnt decision...
Yesterday at 9:18am · Like ·  6

Shannon Draper which clyde's?
Yesterday at 9:18am · Like

Brandi Nichole Mettlen I know it must have been hard for you to go there but really I am so glad the other customers had words with him! I am glad people out there are leting him know they will not forget about Robyn!
Yesterday at 9:19am · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Clyde's Tower Oaks - Rockville
Yesterday at 9:23am · Like ·  1

Tara Dickerson Good for him, we need to stand up for Robyn every chance we get.
Yesterday at 9:23am · Like ·  2

Heather Spivak Where did she meet him originally? (what a creep, by the way...) keeping hope that she will be found and justice will be served...
Yesterday at 9:25am · Like

Cynthia Manzo i'd like to say i wish HE would disappear, too, but then you'll never find out where robyn is. hang tough, richard!
Yesterday at 9:25am · Like ·  2

Teresa Spence Can't believe the Ba##ar# has the nerve to show his face. He is taunting people.
Yesterday at 9:28am · Like ·  5

Maranda Wyatt What I wanna know is how did he walk out without a punch in the face (or more)
Yesterday at 9:31am · Like ·  1

Kari Dawson My sister works there and she said she hates to be there when he comes in that he is very strange
Yesterday at 9:35am · Like ·  1

Barbara Dugandžić Kari-Tell your sister to serve him(posion) ever so politely
Yesterday at 9:38am · Like ·  3

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba I'd like to serve him a few things...
Yesterday at 9:43am · Like ·  5

Heather Lacey I cant believe that he actually just goes about his life and actually says things to people that judge him. I mean duh guy your the prime suspect to a murder case, get with it!
Yesterday at 9:45am · Like ·  1

Gwen Slotterbach Matejik Praying for you, Robyn & your family! How on Earth is he getting away with this?
Yesterday at 9:49am · Like

Maranda Wyatt If I was there I swear there is no way I would sit there like oh ho hum-di-dum. I would freaking lose my mind up in there.
Yesterday at 9:50am · Like ·  1

Julie Buckley Sechser That is awesome.
Yesterday at 9:53am · Like ·  2

Debra Barnett FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A**HOLE!!
Yesterday at 10:08am · Like

JordanandMatt Thomas It's so sad that he does get to live a life and do what he wants, just like Joran van der sloot well up until 2010 but karma will get him eventually. U van bet on that. I say we boycott aruba until Robyn is found!
Yesterday at 10:29am · Like

JordanandMatt Thomas Can*
Yesterday at 10:29am · Like

Tony Gregory Robyn I miss you.
Yesterday at 10:33am · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎@Tony That was odd..very kind...but odd.
Yesterday at 10:36am · Like ·  6

Kathy Fera Too bad, I hear "loose lips sink ships" You may have been able to have your day in court!
Yesterday at 10:37am · Like

Barbara Dugandžić He's a natrual born scumbag(made of 100% genuine scum)...he's guaranteed to screw up again...and when he does...THE TRUTH WILL BE ALL OVER THE PLACE..
Yesterday at 10:44am · Like

Maureen Buckley Everling GOOD! I would complain if I saw him there.
Yesterday at 11:35am · Like

Monica Beall He shouldn't be welcome anywhere
Yesterday at 11:35am · Like ·  1

Paula Russo Good job RF. He should be reported everywhere he goes.
Yesterday at 11:54am · Like

J'meLee Hood just be careful....he will try to get u charged with 'stalking'..that is what scum like him does..
Yesterday at 12:09pm · Like

Rachael Epstein He should be shunned everyone.
Yesterday at 12:12pm · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba I'm not stalking him...just happens that we (unfortunately) live close to one another. And actually...if he wanted to come after me legally...I'd invite it. Then he'd have to open up about everything.
Yesterday at 12:16pm · Like ·  2

Irene May Know the law, MD and localities. Just sayin...it times out, that even in a place a populated as Rockville, you are bound to run into him. When it does happen, you will be well served to be well educated.
Yesterday at 12:37pm · Like ·  1

Shelly Torchetti Tony Gregory?? Who is he??? Weird he has a tropical pic (not sure where from) but comment underneath is weird too. and no profile pics???? Prayers sent for Robyn and family!
Yesterday at 1:14pm · Like ·  1

Leisa Chrisco-Grossman Good to hear there are at least some sort of repercussions for the loser!
Yesterday at 1:19pm · Like

Amanda J Callahan good for them to take the trash out.
21 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba It's a good place...hard for me to go in there still, but yes....all he will do is hurt their business. I hope others follow suit.
21 hours ago · Like ·  2

Amanda J Callahan I know I would never go to a place where he regularly attended. So it would behoove any business to be like, "hey you are making customers uncomfortable and we are losing business." Next thing you know, he will be suing them for making him leave.
21 hours ago · Like

Kari Dawson I know right she said he is really weird
20 hours ago · Like

Kim Halterman thats a good manager there....
18 hours ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2012, 10:44:17 AM »

Possible shark attack at Rodgers Beach

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Awe Mainta February 18, 2012

Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

police y kustwacht investigando possible atake of tiburon (shark) at rodgers beach

disabra nightfall owing to enter informe of possible presencia y atake of one tiburon (shark) in rodgers beach, owing to dirigi police y kustwacht at the sitio. at the sitio the informa here owing to being teni ultra secreto y none person eynan wanted owing to tell or informa kico was pasando.

http://www.awe24.com/9825

police y kustwacht investigando possible atake of tiburon at rodgers beach

3 day happen come across, 16 of feburary 2012 16:34

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe of possible presencia y atake of one tiburon in rodgers beach, at once owing to dirigi tanto police y kustwacht at the sitio. at the sitio the informa here owing to seer teni ultra secreto y none person eynan wanted owing to tell or informa what was pasando. we will follow informa.

Yeah, come on in the water is fine!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 20, 2012, 12:01:12 PM »

NHRC Fundraiser Events

"After experiencing the abduction and murder of my son, I know the incredible pain that a loss like this brings, and so I commend Beth for channeling her pain into something positive and creating this foundation in conjunction with the National Museum of Crime and Punishment. It is my sincere hope that Beth and her family will get justice in Natalee's case. I always say that one person can make a difference. This foundation, in Natalee's memory and honor, will help protect other young adults from danger." - John Walsh

Running For Justice, Hosted by Maggie and Amanda

Come to Augusta Preparatory Day School, located in August, Georgia, for a 5k run. 100% of the proceeds go to the NHRC!

When: Saturday, February 25th
Donation: Entrance fee of $20 includes a t-shirt!
Registration Deadline: Saturday, February 11th.

*Beth Holloway will be speaking on Friday, February 24th at 2:30pm

REGISTER NOW as space is limited!

If you can't attend the run, but would still like to donate:

Read More:
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC_events

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2012, 12:17:17 PM »

DR. DREW
Maryland Woman Missing in Aruba
Aired August 10, 2011 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

DR. DREW, HOST: How is your organization, the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, getting involved in this case?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: Well, first of all, Richard made the call to the Natalee Holloway Resource Center on August the 8th, which was a great move on his part. We were able to immediately pull together some photos that Richard had given us.

And the biggest asset of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center is that we provide is we send out the media release. And as we al know, media is essential in helping to solicit tips and eyewitnesses. So we got that ball rolling through Richard`s efforts.

PINSKY: And Beth, I must say, it has to bring up all of those old feelings, even just seeing what Richard is going through. Have you been in contact with her family?

HOLLOWAY: I have not been in contact with Robyn`s family. And Richard has been communicating with the staff at the Natalee Holloway Resource Center. So we have just been -- I have just been working with the staff there to coordinate.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/10/ddhln.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2012, 03:49:57 PM »

Alan Hunter (Posted on the wall of) Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
I am sorry that she died. Sorry for her family and friends. Peace be with you.
Like ·  · February 14 at 3:48pm ·

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba How do you know she died? There is no proof.
February 14 at 3:57pm · Like ·  3

Sandy Nauomi WTF that is so damn rude saying she died SMH what idiot did u hear that from
February 14 at 5:23pm · Like

Sandy Nauomi Hmmm looks like alan's account is fake, fake like his fake ass
February 14 at 5:27pm · Like ·  2

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Alan...or whoever you are...please speak up. U had the balls to say something completely out of the blue...what else do you have to say? I noticed your FB account doesn't let anyone send you a message or friend request...odd. What are you hiding? Your identitiy. BTW...coincidentally, I posted Robyn's missing person poster on a page in Colombia and today he posted on that picture saying " Esta es la chica que recogimos en el barco, rubia traerá mucho dinero" which poorly translated means "This is the girl who was picked up on the boat, blonde bring a lot of money". Alan...speak up...your IP address has already been picked up.
February 14 at 5:37pm · Like ·  1

Sandy Nauomi Idk something is not rite with this alan freak..he knows something...
February 14 at 5:42pm · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba You can be sure that I'm on him.
February 14 at 5:46pm · Like ·  3

Sandy Nauomi Ok good!
February 14 at 5:48pm · Like

Alan Hunter my god.... come to your senses man.. sad, but the totality of evidence, the circumstances, point to her having died. It is so very sad, but it looks to be the most likely outcome.
February 14 at 11:14pm · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Is your glass always half empty? Come to my senses??? Why don't you try to be human...for a second. What proof is there that she's dead? If someone you cared for..a girlfriend, wife, sibling or friend...would youm give up without proof? If so, you are a terrible person and please keep your coments to yourself because your negativity is far from what is needed. Of course I'm realistic and I know odds, possibilities, stats, etc. I realize she could be dead, but AGAIN...without proof, I won't give up until thats proved to me. Got it guy? Good.
February 15 at 6:20am · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Whats up? My buddy Ken Barlow and I would like to meet you.
February 16 at 9:43am · Like ·  1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3098020336783&set=o.17833597257&type=1

Richard Forester (Posted a picture on the wall of) Carnaval De Barranquilla!!!!
Like ·  · Share · February 14

Alan Hunter Esta es la chica que recogimos en el barco, rubia traerá mucho dinero
February 14 at 3:53pm · Like

Richard Forester Pleae tell me what you know Alan Hunter . I saw your post on her page. We do not have proof that she died. Curious why you would say that and then on this post talk about her getting on a boat and being worth a lot of money.
February 14 at 4:01pm · Like

Alan Hunter dont be a fool. we all (you included) think the man she was with, had something to do with her disappearance, or drowning in Aruba.
February 14 at 11:22pm · Like

Richard Forester Of course I do. Sounds like ur the fool. Where have I said I thought otherwise. Complete possibility he was part of her being trafficked. Lots of possibilities to look at. Who are u? Your profile is fake and Spanish is poor. Inbox me if u have more to say. You like the American Tap Room....Bethesda or Reston?
February 15 at 5:41am · Like

Ken Barlow Alan, can I buy you dinner somewhere that works for both of us, really would like to meet you
February 15 at 4:44pm · Like

Richard Forester I could join u too.
February 15 at 5:34pm · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2012, 01:55:06 AM »

I think Robyn would be very proud of what her friends are doing...jmo   

http://frederick.want2dish.com/articles/2219/living/health_wellness/2012/02/27/local_organization_provides_makeovers_to_women_with_cancer

LOCAL ORGANIZATION PROVIDES MAKEOVERS TO WOMEN WITH CANCER

FEBRUARY 27, 2012

18 HOURS, 46 MINUTES AGO MOJO: AMANDA HADDAWAY

Frederick is special, in part, because of the people who make up our community. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of dedicated volunteers who help a multitude of nonprofit and charitable organizations in our own backyards. One of those organizations is Hello Gorgeous! and they celebrated one of their own volunteers last Thursday.

Hello Gorgeous is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that was founded in Indiana by Michael and Kim Becker. The group provides complimentary, professional makeovers and cosmetic education to women battling cancer. Frederick resident and Studio She owner Christina Jones had an opportunity to meet Kim Becker at a trade show and applied to become an affiliate salon. Once Jones and Studio She were approved, she quickly engaged a team of local supporters and volunteers to get the organization up and running.

“Christina told me about the program and needed to collect nominations for Hello Gorgeous! makeovers. We decided to have a nominations happy hour that we planned at Olives. From that nomination happy hour, we walked away with about 20 nominations,” said Lianne DeLawter, a volunteer and supporter of the organization.

Hello Gorgeous! recipients are nominated by family, friends, healthcare providers or anyone in the community that knows of someone fighting cancer.

This month the organization is honoring Lara Yost. Yost has breast cancer and is also a Hello Gorgeous! volunteer. “We wanted Lara to be our first makeover, but she had surgery and we knew there was no way we could. Every time we wanted Lara, someone else would come up or have a greater need so we decided to wait until February because we think of Lara as our valentine. But I wanted something more for Lara. She loves music and supports many local bands by taking pictures of them playing and video,” said DeLawter.

“I am excited to be honoring Lara for many reasons. Most nominees I have never had the pleasure to know, however Lara has become a friend of mine. She has been at every event, smiling through her own battle with cancer. She inspired me and others to stay positive and her amazing spirit. Lara is a wonderful friend, mom, daughter and all around amazing female,” said Jones.

After selecting Yost for this month’s makeover, DeLawter put a plan in motion reaching out to a number of local businesses to help pull off the surprise. One of those local businesses is The Perfect Truffle. Owner Randy Olmstead is donating boxes of chocolates to all of this year’s makeover recipients.

“The best part about being involved with Hello Gorgeous! is the ability to show gratitude to women who have endured cancer. Their strength helps empower my daily life,” said Jones.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 29, 2012, 12:53:05 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001430912707&sk=wall

Richard Forester
Please don't let them forget.
11 hours ago
2 people like this.

Richard Forester Please don't let anyone forget.
11 hours ago ·  1

Dilma Arends Geerman we haven't forgotten....hopefully with the change of weather, things will surface...
11 hours ago

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 29, 2012, 09:23:06 AM »

Likely a coincidence but.........

http://www.helloaruba.com/movies/best_worst_movie/190140/

Best Worst Movie The Movie in Aruba,

Info
    Cast & Crew

Cast:
    Himself: George Hardy,Himself: Michael Stephenson,Himself: Darren Ewing,Himself: Jason Wright,Himself: Randall Colburn,Himself: Adam Deyoe,Himself: Patrick Gibbs,Himself: Paul Gibbs,Himself: Eric Gosselin,Himself: Timothy Marklevitz

Crew:
    Director: Michael Stephenson,Screenwriter: Michael Stephenson,Producer: Mary Groom Francis,Executive Producer: Alan Hunter,Executive Producer: Hugh Hunter,Producer: Brad Klopman,Original Music: Bobby Tahouri,Cinematographer: Katie Graham,Cinematographer: Carl Indriago,Film Editor: Andrew Matthews

Distributors:
    Area23A

Also FYI  (Medleyrelay) haha

http://noevidenceofacrime.com/chapter20.php?blog=32&order=ASC&posts=1&page=1&paged=75

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: February 29, 2012, 10:55:02 PM »

Thanks Klaas, interesting!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2012, 09:30:04 PM »

Sylvia Palko
Richard there has been nothng new in the news about Robyn. Are they still looking for Robyn in Aruba?
Like ·  · 8 hours ago ·

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Aruba? Doing anything? Thats a joke. Honestly, I think looking there is futile (IMO) as I don't think she has been on Aruba since the afternoon of 8/2/11. That's as much as I'll say.
8 hours ago · Like

Sylvia Palko Ty for the update
8 hours ago · Like ·  1

Mary Clark I hope the FBI finds the answers from GG,s investigation, does not add up.. His story that is.
about an hour ago · Like

Mary Clark Went to the spot today where Gary said he and Robyn went snorkeling and to rum reef bar. Gary.. You are a liar she would not have gone in the water. where is she? Searching for you Robyn! Prayers for your pain.
about an hour ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Mary, thank you so much. Please stay in touch with me.
about an hour ago · Like

Mary Clark Richard, here in Aruba at the rum reef people did not want to talk about what happened there. You need tokens to use the restroom there which would explain why Robyn went in then came back out. Rogers beach is very close with much privacy and boats docked. I an convinced he took her and gave her to someone. My opinion... Will keep looking for her.
45 minutes ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 08, 2012, 08:10:20 PM »

I don't remember seeing this news clip, interesting imo. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxOOiw-v7g

Published on Aug 9, 2011 by WMARabc2news

Woman missing in Aruba

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/blxOOiw-v7g?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/blxOOiw-v7g?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

(Tom Snyder has known Robyn for about 10 years even traveling on a group trip to Cancun; he saw her a few months ago when she was going through some tough times)

Tom Snyder's comments about Robyn.

“She was street wise, it wasn’t like she was gonna do a stupid thing; that’s what gets me.  I wouldn’t have pictured her saying oh yeah...trusting somebody... you know.”

(Comments about when he saw her a few months ago)

“She was upset, I think because of losing her job.  I think she was just out of a relationship.”

“I just hope that all these reports are wrong, and I hope she’s somewhere...hiding.”

I think this may be him with Robyn in Cancun also.

(I cropped and lightened the picture)

Saved from facebook in August 2011

www.facebook.com

More of the same album posted here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1464127#msg1464127

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 08, 2012, 11:49:22 PM »

Later interview with Tom Snyder

http://youtu.be/qrCRjMRmskM

Published on Nov 25, 2011 by WMARabc2news
Friends reaction of Giordano release

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrCRjMRmskM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qrCRjMRmskM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2012, 11:53:02 PM »

Some pictures from the video:

http://youtu.be/qrCRjMRmskM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.