March 18, 2024, 11:34:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400023 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/aruba-suspect-prowl-again

ARUBA SUSPECT ON THE PROWL AGAIN

Published on: March 12, 2012
by John Blosser, David Wright and Alan Butterfield, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

Just three months after being released from an Aruban prison, murder suspect GARY GIORDANO is back on the prowl, wooing women in Maryland bars!

Even more shocking, Giordano is tak­ing his dates to favorite hangouts of his alleged victim, 35-year-old Robyn Gardner – who police believe Giordano killed in Aruba in a bid to collect a $1.5 million travel insurance payout!

Now The ENQUIRER has obtained damning photos of Gior­dano chatting up an attractive Robyn look-alike at Uncle Julio’s restaurant in Gaithersburg , Md., on Feb. 26.

“I was stunned to see him here with a woman,” a source at the restaurant told The ENQUIRER.

“They sat at the bar, had a drink, split a single plate of food and left. They were laughing and seemed to be having a good time. It looked like a first date. They weren’t real snuggly, but obvi­ously they were enjoying each other’s company.

“My wife wanted to warn her, ‘Don’t you know who you’re with?!’

“I asked the waitress if she knew who he was. She said, ‘Oh, yeah,’ and confirmed that it was Gary Giordano. He paid the check with a credit card that had his name on it.”

Robyn, an out-of-work dental office assistant from Frederick, Md., often dropped by Uncle Julio’s, either alone or with her boyfriend Rich­ard Forester, confirmed another source at the restaurant.

“Every bartender here knew Robyn,” said the source. “We never saw Gary Giordano here be­fore Robyn went missing, but he’s been here several times since he got back from Aruba. He was here Feb. 18 with a different woman – a blonde in her 40s. They sat outside on the patio and had dinner.

“Gary is charismatic – a real charmer. If you didn’t know about Robyn, he could fool you into thinking he’s a nice guy.

“The bartenders always argue over who’s going to wait on him. Nobody wants to serve him.”

::snipping2::

Although Giordano remains the prime suspect in Robyn’s disappearance, police had insuffi­cient evidence to charge him with murder and he was released after nearly four months in jail.

Since then, the twice-divorced technology consultant has also been spotted at another of Robyn’s favorite haunts, Clyde’s in Rockville, Md., sources say.

“This guy’s a piece of work,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “I think it’s creepy that he’s going to places where Robyn went.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: March 14, 2012, 04:01:43 AM »

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=060200005172012&loc=24&detailLoc=DSCIVIL

DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND

Case Information

Court System:   DISTRICT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY - CIVIL SYSTEM
Case Number:   060200005172012 Claim Type:CONTRACT
District/Location Codes:   06 / 02Filing Date:01/03/2012Case Status:ACTIVE

Scheduled Events/Trial Information

Date:   03/14/2012 Time:08:00 AM Room:401

Complaint, Judgment, and Related Persons Information

(Each Complaint, Hearing, Judgment is listed separately, along with each Related Person)
Complaint Information

Complaint No:   001(BASHEER, S) Vs:(FORESTER, RICHARD A )
Type:   REGULAR CLAIM
Complaint Status:   ACTIVE
Status Date:   01/06/2012 Filing Date:01/03/2012 Amount$12361 Last Activity Date:02/06/2012
Related Person Information

Name:   BEREANO, BYRON S ESQUIRE
Connection to Complaint:   ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
Address:   191 DUKE OF GLOUCESTER ST
City:   ANNAPOLIS State:MD Zip Code:21401
If Person is Attorney: Attorney Code:010537 Attorney's Firm:LAW OFC BYRON S. BEREANO
Name:   FORESTER, RICHARD A
Connection to Complaint:   DEFENDANT

Address:   4550 MONTGOMERY AVENUE
Address:   SUITE 320N
City:   BETHESDAState:MDZip Code:20814
Name:   BASHEER, S
Connection to Complaint:   PLAINTIFF
Address:   AND ALICE AHMED
Address:   C/O DUKE OF GLOUCESTER STREET
Name:   GROSSNICKLE, D. MICHAEL
Connection to Complaint:   PRIVATE PROCESS SERVER
Address:   419 UNIVERSITY BLVD E
City:   SILVER SPRING State:MD Zip Code:20901
Case History Information

(Each Event listed for the case is listed below in chronological order)
Type:   INITIAL CASE FILINGComplaint No.:
Date:   01/03/2012Comment:INITIAL AFFIDAVIT CASE FILING
Type:   TRIALComplaint No.:
Date:   01/06/2012Comment:TRIAL SET FOR: 03142012;TIME: 0800A;LOC:02;ROOM:401
Type:   NOTICE SENTComplaint No.:001
Date:   01/06/2012Comment:NOTICE OF INITIAL TRIAL (ATP)-D1
Type:   SERVICEComplaint No.:001
Date:   01/19/2012Comment:REGL;01032012;DEF;SV-SERVED ;
Date:   02/06/2012Comment:NOTICE OF OUTCOME OF ORIGINAL SERVICE (ATP)-A1

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/aruba-suspect-prowl-again

ARUBA SUSPECT ON THE PROWL AGAIN

Published on: March 12, 2012
by John Blosser, David Wright and Alan Butterfield, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

Just three months after being released from an Aruban prison, murder suspect GARY GIORDANO is back on the prowl, wooing women in Maryland bars!

Even more shocking, Giordano is tak­ing his dates to favorite hangouts of his alleged victim, 35-year-old Robyn Gardner – who police believe Giordano killed in Aruba in a bid to collect a $1.5 million travel insurance payout!

Now The ENQUIRER has obtained damning photos of Gior­dano chatting up an attractive Robyn look-alike at Uncle Julio’s restaurant in Gaithersburg , Md., on Feb. 26.

“I was stunned to see him here with a woman,” a source at the restaurant told The ENQUIRER.

“They sat at the bar, had a drink, split a single plate of food and left. They were laughing and seemed to be having a good time. It looked like a first date. They weren’t real snuggly, but obvi­ously they were enjoying each other’s company.

“My wife wanted to warn her, ‘Don’t you know who you’re with?!’

“I asked the waitress if she knew who he was. She said, ‘Oh, yeah,’ and confirmed that it was Gary Giordano. He paid the check with a credit card that had his name on it.”

Robyn, an out-of-work dental office assistant from Frederick, Md., often dropped by Uncle Julio’s, either alone or with her boyfriend Rich­ard Forester, confirmed another source at the restaurant.

“Every bartender here knew Robyn,” said the source. “We never saw Gary Giordano here be­fore Robyn went missing, but he’s been here several times since he got back from Aruba. He was here Feb. 18 with a different woman – a blonde in her 40s. They sat outside on the patio and had dinner.

“Gary is charismatic – a real charmer. If you didn’t know about Robyn, he could fool you into thinking he’s a nice guy.

“The bartenders always argue over who’s going to wait on him. Nobody wants to serve him.”

::snipping2::

Although Giordano remains the prime suspect in Robyn’s disappearance, police had insuffi­cient evidence to charge him with murder and he was released after nearly four months in jail.

Since then, the twice-divorced technology consultant has also been spotted at another of Robyn’s favorite haunts, Clyde’s in Rockville, Md., sources say.

“This guy’s a piece of work,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “I think it’s creepy that he’s going to places where Robyn went.”
It sure is bold -- I would be afraid to hang out in Robyn's favorite places.  Translates to smug IMO.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2012, 07:09:18 PM »

I agree Sister, I think smug describes him well. 

There have been a couple "public" posts on Gary's FB wall since he's been released.  I'm guessing (from reading the posts around it) that the Marriott Rewards post about two weeks after his release was for the million points sweepstakes contest where each person that posted got 1,000 points just for posting...and a chance at the million point prize.

The other was self explanatory, self serving imo. 

I've never been water boarded but I would think it would be much worse than his gripes about KIA.  Again, jmo.

https://www.facebook.com/gary.giordano2?sk=wall

https://www.facebook.com/marriottrewards/posts/342425439105443

Gary Giordano (posted on) Marriott Rewards Wall
December 15, 2011 at 7:32pm ·
Nice website

I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: March 27, 2012, 11:42:37 AM »

very creepy that he's hitting up the same former hangouts of hers. He's trying to give off the appearance of innocence by showing his face and that hair system around like ha has nothing to hide.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: March 29, 2012, 08:30:47 PM »

The record finally has a couple entries since the 3/14/12 court date.

Case still listed as "ACTIVE"

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=060200005172012&loc=24&detailLoc=DSCIVIL

Case Information

Court System:   DISTRICT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY - CIVIL SYSTEM

Case Number:   060200005172012

Claim Type:CONTRACT

District/Location Codes:   06 / 02

Filing Date:01/03/2012

Case Status:ACTIVE

Complaint, Judgment, and Related Persons Information

(Each Complaint, Hearing, Judgment is listed separately, along with each Related Person)
Complaint Information

Complaint No:   001(BASHEER, S) Vs:(FORESTER, RICHARD A )

Type:   REGULAR CLAIM

Complaint Status:   ACTIVE

Status Date:   01/06/2012

Filing Date:01/03/2012

Amount$12361

Last Activity Date:03/29/2012

Related Person Information

Name:   BEREANO, BYRON S ESQUIRE
Connection to Complaint:   ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
Address:   191 DUKE OF GLOUCESTER ST

If Person is Attorney: Attorney Code:010537Attorney's Firm:LAW OFC BYRON S. BEREANO

Name:   FORESTER, RICHARD A
Connection to Complaint:   DEFENDANT
Address:   4550 MONTGOMERY AVENUE
Address:   SUITE 320N
City:   BETHESDAState:MDZip Code:20814

Name:   BASHEER, S
Connection to Complaint:   PLAINTIFF
Address:   AND ALICE AHMED
Address:   C/O DUKE OF GLOUCESTER STREET
City:   ANNAPOLISState:MDZip Code:21401

Name:   GROSSNICKLE, D. MICHAEL
Connection to Complaint:   PRIVATE PROCESS SERVER
Address:   419 UNIVERSITY BLVD E
City:   SILVER SPRINGState:MDZip Code:20901

Case History Information

(Each Event listed for the case is listed below in chronological order)

Type:   INITIAL CASE FILINGComplaint No.:
Date:   01/03/2012Comment:INITIAL AFFIDAVIT CASE FILING

Type:   TRIALComplaint No.:
Date:   01/06/2012Comment:TRIAL SET FOR: 03142012;TIME: 0800A;LOC:02;ROOM:401

Date:   01/06/2012Comment:NOTICE OF INITIAL TRIAL (ATP)-D1

Type:   SERVICEComplaint No.:001
Date:   01/19/2012Comment:REGL;01032012;DEF;SV-SERVED ;

Date:   02/06/2012Comment:NOTICE OF OUTCOME OF ORIGINAL SERVICE (ATP)-A1

Type:   COMMENT Complaint No.:001
Date:   03/14/2012 Comment:JUDGMENT NOT ENTERED PER 9R6 ORDR

Type:   COURT ORDER ENTERED Complaint No.:001
Date:   03/29/2012 Comment:9R6;CC COPY TO ATP

This is an electronic case record. Full case information cannot be made available either because of legal restrictions on access to case records found in Maryland rules 16-1001 through 16-1011, or because of the practical difficulties inherent in reducing a case record into an electronic format.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: March 29, 2012, 08:32:06 PM »

Thank you, TexasMom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: March 29, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »

You're welcome!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: March 30, 2012, 09:20:18 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba shared a link.
7 hours ago
Well everyone, it's been just about 8 months now and Robyn desperately needs our help! Aruba is doing NOTHING, no idea what the FBI is doing (but I'm pretty positive they are not looking for her)...so it's up to us. In the beginning EVERYONE called for a place to donate and to be able to help. So that's what was put in place (through scrutiny and all). About $6,000 has been raised, but that's not nearly enough to make an impact on what NEEDS to and has to be done. If you're concerned about what the funds will be used for, they will be used for searches, PI's, reward and anything else that is needed. If she is found and able to come home safely (which I still believe is the case), the funds will be given to Robyn so that she can try to start her life over. Wouldn't you want this for a loved one? Wouldn't you want all resources to be used? To those that have donated and passed this page along....THANK YOU so much! But time is of the essence and unfortunately this is not going to fix itself. Please help if you can. Maybe don't have that cup of coffee one day, maybe put $5 less gas in your car, etc. But please dig deep within yourselves. I know of the 5000+ people on this page, not all pay attention, but to those who do...please help Robyn. Robyn deserves this. She needs to come home!

The Robyn Gardner Foundation's fundraising page for The Robyn Gardner Foundation | The Robyn Gardner
www.stayclassy.org

Dear friends and family, Please help support The Robyn Gardner Foundation in our quest to find Robyn, who went missing in Aruba on Au... more >>
Like ·  · Share
12 people like this.

Regina Folio McSherry What about that idiot that is outta jail now???? Y does he get to live like nothing ever happened?? It'a not right!
7 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba I understand and he's a cowardly, dirtbag that WILL rot in Hell, but honestly...he's the least of my worries. You reap what you sew - he'll get his in this life and beyond. My only concern (right now) is finding Robyn and bringing her home.
6 hours ago · Like ·  1

Jennifer Grumbine-Hamilton How can someone just vanish and no one in Aruba is looking for her! I just don't understand! What's wrong with people!
6 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎@Jennifer I don't think she has been in Aruba since she was reported missing (that's my opinion). None the less...Aruba should have done more about looking for her. Instead, they put 95% of the effort into building a case against that POS and now he walks free (for now). Aruba's only concern is tourism. Please understand though....it's not the citizens of Aruba...it's the system...the very, very corrupt system that holds no regard for human life over "precious tourism".
6 hours ago · Like ·  4

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Interesting how people leave this page when the Foundation is brought up. If you're not here to support Robyn, PLEASE go. Please go support the scum bag that is responsible. This isn't for entertainment or to satisfy people's sick need for tragedy. Go look for traffic accidents if that's what gets your rocks off. Good ridence if you can't handle Robyn's need for help.
6 hours ago · Like ·  2

Barbara Dugandžić HOPE is strong ♥ Prayers for Robyn
5 hours ago · Like ·  1

Shannon Harrison Aruba is USELESS and a hopeless place. All Americans should refrain from going there for any reason whatsoever---There is NO GOVERNMENT!
5 hours ago · Like ·  2

Karen McDermott I just tried 3 times to give money on the above link and it declined me. I was using my visa pay power card (debit card), not sure if that's why I've been declined. Sad
5 hours ago · Like

Karen McDermott I also shared this link on my wall.
5 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba We just received a donation. Not sure why it didn't go through Karen. Thank you for trying.
5 hours ago · Like

Karen McDermott Well if I win the mega millions I will visit you in person to hand you way more than your goal. I know deep in my heart that Robyn is out there and will be home. We would get the best help out there for you and her. I emailed my visa pay power to see why my donation didn't go through. Waiting to hear back.
4 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Thanks Karen. If you need, I'd be happy to walk you through as well. Other's who have had problems were able to call me and I was able to walk them through...sometimes it's just a matter of clicking the right place. There is a spot on the top of the page that says "DONATE NOW". The box the words are in is green....if that helps you at all. Again, thank you.
4 hours ago · Like

Karen McDermott Yes I did click on donate now and then filled out all the required information. I'm legally blind and I use zoomtext so that I can see everything. Looks like I filled out everything. I see online that I have something pending in my charges so I'm waiting to see if it in fact worked.
4 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Thanks again Karen. Thank you very much.
4 hours ago · Like

Karen McDermott You're welcome Smile
3 hours ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: March 30, 2012, 11:05:16 PM »

Time is of the essence?

Robyn's been missing eight months, and all I've seen since then is Richard on TV, and Richard posting on Facebook...besides attacking people, he's been posting Robyn's poster on select pages, and begging for money.

He supposedly offered search dogs to Aruba right after Robyn disappeared...at no cost to Aruba?  How was he going to swing that?  Posting on Facebook is not costing him a dime, but so far there is no evidence of him doing anything else! 

He was in court this month, from my understanding he is being sued for not paying over $12,000 in rent...it is also my understanding that he'd told his landlord he had cancer and was unable to even talk to him about the rent.  The landlord figured out it was a LIE when he saw him on TV after Robyn's disappearance and evicted him!

If he hadn't paid rent in 10 months, that had to include the whole time he claims he and Robyn were supposedly exclusive and she was living with him???

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/11/11/robyn-gardner-the-boyfriend-others-left-behind-part-deux/

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 9:53 PM, [Name Withheld] wrote regarding
The Robyn Gardner Foundation :

I want to point out a few things that led me to take my involvement to this level.

Robyn was not Richards girlfriend as he has stated.

The above is why the family has rejected him so openly and aggressively.

Richard broke Robyn s arm during a domestic dispute 6 months before she went to Aruba.

Richard broke 4 ribs and an ankle of his X-wife and injured his child severely to the point a Protective Order was issued against him by the courts (copy available).

He failed to pay his rent in a condo for 10 months and told the landlord he was dying from cancer and could not discuss the problem with him. The landlord did not pursue eviction until he saw Richard on TV.

Richard currently has no income, has exhausted all avenues of money.

Richard has one place to go for money now.

That money will be misused.

Richards claims of searching in Aruba are a shallow statement from a guy who has not gone there in his life.

Two days ago Robyn’s friends and family went ballistic on the Facebook site when they learned of his fund-raising foundation. Nobody has any faith he will act responsibly with the funds. His history speaks volumes to his future.

Respectfully,

[Name Withheld]

His court date was March 14th

Since then, he has pushed for "donations" on Robyn's page

March 19th

March 22nd

And today, March 30th

A judgment hasn't been entered in the case yet, but it still shows as ACTIVE.

Yes, time must be of the essence.  But for who?  Robyn?  Really?

I have to wonder.   

Where has he been living since he was evicted almost eight months ago? 

His work address is listed as his address on the recent court documents.

With all of the judgments currently entered against him, even with a job he probably has very little if any income after garnishments.  jmo

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/judgment/judgementSearch.jsf;jsessionid=aa638f0130d6528b29ceae88441daa57f8d93569c76a.e38ObhmKa3uKaO0Lc3qNaNiRch8Oe6fznA5Pp7ftolbGmkTy

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $19,000.00      12/02/2010
(FOR ALIMONY ARREARS, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $43,318.83      12/02/2010
(FOR CHILD SUPPORT ARREARS, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $6,500.00      12/02/2010
(FOR UNPAID ACTIVITY FEES, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $2,568.72      12/02/2010
(FOR HEALTH INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $4,370.78      12/02/2010
(FOR MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $1,512.50      12/02/2010
(FOR TUTORING REIMBURSEMENT, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $19,885.00      12/02/2010
(FOR ATTORNEY FEES, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $6,300.00      12/02/2010
(FOR THE 529 PLAN, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $250.00      04/01/2011
(CHILD PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY'S FEE, see link below)

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=58466FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: March 30, 2012, 11:08:21 PM »

Is he representing himself in the current civil case?

I don't see an attorney listed for him in the court documents.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2012, 07:10:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba-PAGE-2/206782696045092

Alan Hunter
No news... any news.. sad
Like ·  · February 29 at 8:59pm

Richard Forester Hi Brendon...
March 5 at 8:53am · Like

Alan Hunter ‎?
March 8 at 9:11am · Like

Alan Hunter you are such a wiener. Do you have any news ? Did she get picked up in a boat, and sold to the Colombians so they could re-sell her. I do not think so
March 9 at 10:41pm · Like ·  1

Tromp Maria what do u think happened to her, Alan Hunter??
March 10 at 3:44pm · Like

Alan Hunter I think that guy that took her to Aruba killed or sold her. Most likely killed her. He does need to pay. But it does not look like he will sadly.
March 11 at 3:38pm · Like ·  1

Tanya Hargrow Dont listen to him Richard!!! Dont lose hope until there is proof
March 17 at 11:51pm · Like

Richard Forester Alan (Brendon) is a lonely skeptic fool. Lives in Wheaton MD. And hides behind his computer because he has no life....just an opinion that has no validity because he knows nothing about anything. I know more abt him than he realizes. It's best for him to climb back under his key board before he finds himself in trouble he can't handle.
March 18 at 12:04am · Like ·  1

Alan Hunter I do not know who brandon is ? but we both know the circumstantial evidence is pretty over whelming that she has died. I am very sorry for you loss, but that is what the totally of circumstances suggest. Who is breandon ? Is that the guy she went with ?
March 18 at 12:25pm · Like ·  1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba I'll be seeing you around guy...
March 21 at 5:12pm · Like

Vicki Wilson Boy Richard u r on a roll .... Careful with ur threats
March 21 at 10:05pm · Like ·  1

Alan Hunter i live in South Carolina... i would not mind meeting you, send me your number, i will be happy to call you. what i have said here, i will be happy to say to your face. I hope she is alive, not being treated as a sexually slave, and is alive. But, ... I am sure you and most people have their doubts. I am not trying to berate you. Although... I do have some doubts about the collection of money. You should get a administrator to handle it, full transparency gives a lot of credibility.
March 23 at 11:02am · Like ·  2

Lori Murphy Alan, I got blocked from Richard's "other" page because I asked about an accounting of the money. I agree, Richard, be careful with your threats, they ARE public on here.
March 23 at 10:04pm · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »

This one has either been hidden or deleted.  The posts were made late night March 23rd, early morning March 24th.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall&filter=1

Help Find Robyn Colson – Gardner : Missing in Aruba
That was brutal.  Went to our place tonight Robyn.  Everyone asking about you.  So much love and support.  It was incredible.  I could barely keep it together.  Just know that it only motivates me more.  It DRIVES me!  I’m going to crucify you GG.  Gary, you piece of shit...you’re done.  Fear me you cowardly, sociopath, son of a bitch..I’m going to bring you down if its the last thing I do.  You’re done.
Like  · Comment  ·   Share  ·   4 hours ago near Rockville, MD
31 people like this.
1 share

Louise Jodsaas Doncaster  Praying for Justice for Robyn and you.
4 hours ago  · Like 2

Lisa McCarthy  Richard...u will make it happen...peace and love!
4 hours ago  ·  Like

Heather Young Parks 13. 1 Kings 3:11
For God said to him, “Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice,
4 hours ago  ·  Like

HelpmeRhonda Rod Let Go and Let God!  Don’t waste you’r energy on trash!  Gods watching everything and Kharma is a bitch!!!
about an hour ago  ·  Like

Bonnie Eveler This whole thing makes me sick, Richard.  I’ve been praying and wishing for Robyn to come home.  I am Reece’s sister, and I’m here for you and Robyn’s family if ever needed.  Love, love. 
Bonnie.
about an hour ago  ·  Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2012, 08:11:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
March 27
Taco Stein (Solicitor General of ARUBA) and Arthur Dowers (Minister of Justice of ARUBA)....???? WTH is with your judicial system? You obviously haven't learned a thing. Tourism vs human life? We all know your pick. Please reinact another crime. Please wait another 2 months for search and rescue teams. Please debunk another witness. Please keep showing the World your incompetence...all in the name of TOURISM. How many missing tourists and released suspects does it take before you realize something is seriously wrong with the way things are done there??? You know how to reach me...I'M WAITING.
2Like •  • Share
43 people like this.

Carolyn Scott Kelley Wouldn't go there it they gave me the island. I remember well, how the authorities treated the Natalie Holloway case. Everyone needs to boycott the place.
March 27 at 3:35pm • Like •  4

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba If you agree with this post, please "like", comment or "share" it. If you don't...please leave this page. RF
March 27 at 3:37pm • Like •  5

Carolyn Scott Kelley Anyone know the difference between Aruba and the Bermuda Triangle?
March 27 at 4:39pm • Like •  1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Please know...I am not attacking Aruba...the Aruban/Dutch judicial system...that's another story.
March 27 at 4:57pm • Like •  2

Kath Mazzocchi-Drenga Omg..... your just finding this out now? It's sad Aruba does what they do and should be against the law. If only their tourists knew what they were really about. But, they don't listen. And next time it could be them. Sorry you had to find things out this way, still rooting for Robyn!
March 27 at 6:12pm • Like •  1

Paul Douglas Hale Enforce the Monroe Doctrine.
March 27 at 6:51pm • Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba No, I've known this for a long time.
March 27 at 7:06pm • Like

Astrid Croes Why boycot Aruba???? I'm so proud of my one Happy Island !! I'm so sorry also what happen to those 2 ladies!!
March 27 at 9:35pm • Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba It's the Dutch goverment, not Aruba. Thank you Astrid, but I'm somehow, someday going to find out what happened. My focus is Robyn and with any luck, maybe we'll learn more about Natalee and others that have gone missing but have been covered up. It's shameful how these cases are handled....or I should say not handled.
March 27 at 9:40pm • Like •  2

Diana Stancliff Kemp Aruban authorities learned nothing/nadda from the Natalee Holloway disappearance. They couldn't wait to get rid of Gary Giordano and I am certain they are doing nothing more on this matter. Nadda. The only way anything will proceed in this matter now is if you never give up Richard and if people start donating to the fund.
19 hours ago • Like •  1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2012, 09:25:08 PM »

Time is of the essence?

Robyn's been missing eight months, and all I've seen since then is Richard on TV, and Richard posting on Facebook...besides attacking people, he's been posting Robyn's poster on select pages, and begging for money.

He supposedly offered search dogs to Aruba right after Robyn disappeared...at no cost to Aruba?  How was he going to swing that?  Posting on Facebook is not costing him a dime, but so far there is no evidence of him doing anything else! 

He was in court this month, from my understanding he is being sued for not paying over $12,000 in rent...it is also my understanding that he'd told his landlord he had cancer and was unable to even talk to him about the rent.  The landlord figured out it was a LIE when he saw him on TV after Robyn's disappearance and evicted him!

If he hadn't paid rent in 10 months, that had to include the whole time he claims he and Robyn were supposedly exclusive and she was living with him???

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/11/11/robyn-gardner-the-boyfriend-others-left-behind-part-deux/

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 9:53 PM, [Name Withheld] wrote regarding
The Robyn Gardner Foundation :

I want to point out a few things that led me to take my involvement to this level.

Robyn was not Richards girlfriend as he has stated.

The above is why the family has rejected him so openly and aggressively.

Richard broke Robyn s arm during a domestic dispute 6 months before she went to Aruba.

Richard broke 4 ribs and an ankle of his X-wife and injured his child severely to the point a Protective Order was issued against him by the courts (copy available).

He failed to pay his rent in a condo for 10 months and told the landlord he was dying from cancer and could not discuss the problem with him. The landlord did not pursue eviction until he saw Richard on TV.

Richard currently has no income, has exhausted all avenues of money.

Richard has one place to go for money now.

That money will be misused.

Richards claims of searching in Aruba are a shallow statement from a guy who has not gone there in his life.

Two days ago Robyn’s friends and family went ballistic on the Facebook site when they learned of his fund-raising foundation. Nobody has any faith he will act responsibly with the funds. His history speaks volumes to his future.

Respectfully,

[Name Withheld]

His court date was March 14th

Since then, he has pushed for "donations" on Robyn's page

March 19th

March 22nd

And today, March 30th

A judgment hasn't been entered in the case yet, but it still shows as ACTIVE.

Yes, time must be of the essence.  But for who?  Robyn?  Really?

I have to wonder.   

Where has he been living since he was evicted almost eight months ago? 

His work address is listed as his address on the recent court documents.

With all of the judgments currently entered against him, even with a job he probably has very little if any income after garnishments.  jmo

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/judgment/judgementSearch.jsf;jsessionid=aa638f0130d6528b29ceae88441daa57f8d93569c76a.e38ObhmKa3uKaO0Lc3qNaNiRch8Oe6fznA5Pp7ftolbGmkTy

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $19,000.00      12/02/2010
(FOR ALIMONY ARREARS, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $43,318.83      12/02/2010
(FOR CHILD SUPPORT ARREARS, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $6,500.00      12/02/2010
(FOR UNPAID ACTIVITY FEES, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $2,568.72      12/02/2010
(FOR HEALTH INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $4,370.78      12/02/2010
(FOR MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $1,512.50      12/02/2010
(FOR TUTORING REIMBURSEMENT, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $19,885.00      12/02/2010
(FOR ATTORNEY FEES, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $6,300.00      12/02/2010
(FOR THE 529 PLAN, see link below)

58466FL FORESTER, RICHARD A   MONTGOMERY COUNTY   ENTERED   $250.00      04/01/2011
(CHILD PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY'S FEE, see link below)

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=58466FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

Two other donation requests from after the March 14th court date...

Kathy Culloo MacFarland

Robyn & Richard, family and friends my prayers are with all of you and feel strongly that answers will come out of all this. I just wish that there were enough funds to do more for trying to find her. It breaks my heart to know there are so many of us that come on here if we just could give $10.00 each that would bring in
$52,900.00 that would be a big help. Again I just ask that if it were someone in our family we would want people to do the same so please think about pledging to Robyn's fund. God bless all of you.
Like · Comment ·
March 15 at 9:05am

This one is gone from the page now...I guess maybe since Richard posted another one two hours later...

Both are from March 19th

About two hours later.  This is how it looked on March 20th, since then Vicki Wilson's comments have been deleted and a few other comments have been made.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: April 01, 2012, 11:40:57 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba-PAGE-2/206782696045092

Chuck Webster
Very sorry she was murdered in Aruba... very sad
Like ·  · January 26 at 12:52am
Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba PAGE 2 likes this.

Paula Russo She wasnt murdered in aruba, its still an open case and it will stay that way until she is found.
February 21 at 1:27am · Like ·  2

Chuck Webster I think the vast majority of evidence point to it being the case.
February 22 at 6:07pm · Like ·  1

Tromp Maria This case will stay open until Robyn is found? oh yeah just like Natalee's... how can she be found if no one is searching for her??
March 24 at 11:07pm · Like ·  1

Lori Murphy And the money Richard is collecting is supposed to be used to search for her, hmmm. Yet NOTHING has been done. Richard, what are you waiting on?
Yesterday at 10:16pm · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 02, 2012, 12:20:28 AM »

http://bearingpointcaribbean.com/news/hoofdofficier-blanken-waarnemend-pg-aruba/

From Amigoe

Google translation:

Acting Chief Whites Blanken PG Aruba

THURSDAY, 22 MARCH 2012

ORANGE CITY - Chief Peter Blanken of the Public Prosecutor (OM) is temporarily acting Prosecutor General (PG). This spokesperson Ann Angela this morning in a press release 'for clarity' published. Late last month was the then Attorney-General Rob Pietersz retired. Last week the OM also took leave of Advocate General Taco Stein. He goes to St. Maarten and begins in April as Advocate General. Rather let the TO know that they the government have nominated a candidate for the position of Advocate General. A name has not yet been disclosed. The function of PG is based on nomination appointed by the Joint Court. This application process do not need to be attended to.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2012, 12:45:34 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2012, 07:52:54 PM »

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=0000004KG0CJF&loc=23&detailLoc=DSTRAF

Case Information
Go Back

Court System:   DISTRICT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY (ROCKVILLE) - TRAFFIC
SYSTEM

Citation Number:   0000004KG0CJF  Case Status:  ACTIVE CASE

Violation Date:   04/06/2012   Violation Time:   08:55 AM

Violation County:   MONTGOMERY COUNTY (ROCKVILLE)

District Code:   06   Location Code:   01

Agency Name: MCP - 2ND DISTRICT

Officer Name: ROBINSON, P

Officer ID: 1128

Defendant Information

Defendant Name: FORESTER, RICHARD ALEXANDER

Address: 8807 RUSTBURG CIR

City:   MONTGOMERY VILLAGE State: MD Zip Code: 20886

Race: WHITE,CAUCASIAN,ASIATIC INDIAN,ARAB

Sex: M Height: 508 Weight:170

DOB: 05/1970

Charge Information

Charge:   Article: TA Sec:13 Sub-Sec:401 Para:H Code:

Description:   DRIVING VEHICLE ON HIGHWAY WITH SUSPENDED REGISTRATION

Location Stopped:   MONTROSE RD ON S/B I270

Contributed to Accident?:   NO   Personal Injury?:   NO

Fine:   150

Vehicle Tag:   58107M5   State:   MD   Vehicle Description:   06JEEP28

This is an electronic case record. Full case information cannot be made available either because of legal restrictions on access to case records found in Maryland rules 16-1001 through 16-1011, or because of the practical difficulties inherent in reducing a case record into an electronic format.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: April 13, 2012, 09:57:39 PM »

Thought I'd seen your face a few days ago, Robyn. 

Still think she looks strikingly like you.

It made me smile for a while thinking if that was you, that means you're alive and happy!

Probably just wishful thinking...but I'm still going to hope it's true.

Maybe not in the picture I saw, but somewhere...

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.