March 18, 2024, 07:42:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400003 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2012, 10:44:21 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba-PAGE-2/206782696045092

Lisa Webster

Thank all of you that have contacted me and requesting me to repost the Judge’s Ruling against Richard Forester. Thanks for your support.

Here it is: JUDGE'S RULING-Richard Forester

THE COURT: "Based upon a petition filed by Ms. Forester, the Court does find that she is eligible for relief under the statute and that she is the former spouse of the respondent, Richard Forester and that on March 28th, the respondent engaged in conduct which could constitute assault in the second degree. There's a prior history of abuse and prior threats to kill, and based upon that the Court will enter a temporary protective order, ordering that the respondent shall not abuse or threaten to abuse the petitioner or children that the respondent shall not contact the petitioner or the children stay away from the petitioner's residence, wherever the
petitioner resides...."
Like ·  · 7 hours ago
2 people like this.

::snipping2::

Mary Anderson
UPDATE!!! Except From Richard Forester Case: Family Law No. 61337 Maryland court Hearing for request for Protective Order from Ms. Forester: “And he is currently, according to our agreement, has to seek therapy twice a week, has to have monthly drugs tests, has to share proof of car insurance.”

UPDATE: Breaking NEWS….
Richard Forester has been charged last Friday 4/6/2012 with DRIVING VEHICLE ON HIGHWAY WITH SUSPENDED REGISTRATION. Citation Number:0000004KG0CJF Case Status: ACTIVE CASE!
Like ·  · 7 hours ago
2 people like this.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=61337FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

Circuit Court of Maryland
Go Back
Case Information

Court System:   Circuit Court for Montgomery County - Domestic System
Case Number:   61337FL Sub Type: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Date Filed:   03/29/2007
Case Status:   CLOSED
Plaintiff Information

(Each Alias, Address, and Attorney for the Plaintiff is displayed)
Name:   FORESTER, ABBEY

Attorney(s) for the Plaintiff

Name:   STANZIONE, ADAM ESQ
Address:   DOMESTIC VIOLENCE LEGAL CLINIC
ROOM 307
50 MARYLAND AVENUE
ROCKVILLE MD 20850
Phone:   240-777-9078

Defendant Information

(Each Alias, Address, and Attorney for the Defendant is displayed)
Name:   FORESTER, RICHARD
Address:   701 ELMCROFT BOULEVARD H303
ROCKVILLE MD 20850
Issues Information

Issue:   PROTECTION FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Document Tracking

Docket Date:   03/29/2007 Docket Number: 1
Docket Description:   PETITION, PROTECTION FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Plaintiff
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S PETITION FOR PROTECTION FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND ADDENDUM, FILED.
Docket Date:   03/29/2007 Docket Number: 2
Docket Description:   HEARING, PETITION FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Docket Type:   Docket Status: Granted
Ruling Judge:   ALGEO, MICHAEL J
Docket Text:   HEARING ON PETITIONER'S PETITION FOR PROTECTION FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (#1) (ALGEO, J.) GRANTED. ORDER SIGNED. PETITIONER APPEARED WITHOUT COUNSEL.
Audio Media:   16-032907 Start: 15:18:55 Stop: 15:27:44
Docket Date:   03/29/2007 Docket Number: 3
Docket Description:   COURT SETS
Docket Type:   Docket
Docket Text:   COURT (ALGEO, J.) SETS CASE FOR A FURTHER HEARING ON APRIL 5, 2007 AT 9:30 A.M.
Docket Date:   03/29/2007 Docket Number: 4
Docket Description:   ORDER, PROTECTION FROM ABUSE (EX-PARTE)
Docket Text:   EX PARTE ORDER OF COURT (ALGEO, J.) FOR PROTECTION FROM ABUSE AND A PROTECTIVE ORDER HEARING SHALL BE HELD ON 4/5/2007 AT 9:30 A.M., ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   03/29/2007 Docket Number: 5
Docket Description:   COPIES OF ORDER AND ATTACHMENT ISSUED
Docket Text:   FOUR (4) COPIES OF THE ORDER AND ATTACHMENT ISSUED AND HANDED TO PLAINTIFF FOR SERVICE BY SHERIFF, MONTGOMERY COUNTY.
Docket Date:   03/30/2007 Docket Number: 6
Docket Description:   SHERIFF'S RETURN DOM VIOL ORDER: SERVED
Docket Text:   SHERIFF'S RETURN ON EX PARTE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ORDER: SERVED AS TO RICHARD FORESTER ON 03/29/2007, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   04/05/2007 Docket Number: 7
Docket Description:   LINE ENTERING APPEARANCE OF COUNSEL
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Plaintiff
Docket Text:   LINE ENTERING THE APPEARANCE OF ADAM STANZIONE AS COUNSEL FOR PLAINTIFF, FILED.
Docket Date:   04/05/2007 Docket Number: 8
Docket Description:   FURTHER HEARING ON PROTECTION FROM DOMESTIC
Ruling Judge:   THOMPSON, DURKE
Docket Text:   FURTHER HEARING ON PETITION FOR PROTECTION FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (THOMPSON, J.) (#1) HELD. PLAINTIFF APPEARED WITH COUNSEL, MR. STANZIONE. DEFENDANT APPEARED PRO SE.
Audio Media:   02-040507 Start: 10:16:19 Stop: 10:28:10
Docket Date:   04/05/2007 Docket Number: 9
Docket Description:   COURT GRANTS PROTECTIVE ORDER (DOM. VIOL.)
Docket Text:   COURT (THOMPSON, J.) GRANT PROTECTIVE ORDER BY CONSENT THROUGH APRIL 5, 2008. ORDER SIGNED.
Docket Date:   04/05/2007 Docket Number: 10
Docket Description:   PARTIES SERVED W/ORDER IN OPEN COURT (DOMV)
Docket Text:   ALL PARTIES SERVED WITH A COPY OF THE ORDER IN OPEN COURT.
Docket Date:   04/18/2007 Docket Number: 11
Docket Description:   ORDER, PROTECTIVE (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE)
Docket Text:   PROTECTIVE ORDER OF COURT (THOMPSON, J.) EFFECTIVE UNTIL APRIL 5, 2008 AND A COPY PLACED IN SHERIFF'S BOX, ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
This is an electronic case record. Full case information cannot be made available either because of legal restrictions on access to case records found in Maryland rules 16-1001 through 16-1011, or because of the practical difficulties inherent in reducing a case record into an electronic format.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: April 13, 2012, 11:21:48 PM »

Some people think that Richard's "past" doesn't have anything to do with Robyn.

REALLY?

RICHARD admitted one and then (after repeated nudging from Dr. Drew) actually admitted two calls to police for domestic disturbances between him and Robyn.  My bet would be that there were more.  And remember, according to Richard, he and Robyn were only "exclusive" for eight months.

The last domestic disturbance that police were called to that RICHARD ADMITTED TO was ONE MONTH before Robyn disappeared in Aruba.

Yes, he tried to place all the blame on Robyn's "drinking"; but that is typical abuser behavior to BLAME THE VICTIM.  She couldn't speak for herself!

Interesting, that Richard never mentions HIS drinking.   

There are patterns folks, and even just from observing Richard on Facebook over the last several months...I'd bet money...Richard drinks as much or more than Robyn ever did!
JMHO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12000.msg1474098#msg1474098

Did you see the Dr. Drew interview with him early in the case?  IMO Dr. Drew knew this was an abusive relationship...he didn't want to scare Richard off...but he knew.  And "poor" Richard is just so devastated that he blames everything on Robyn...the woman he supposedly loves that's missing!  You'd really need to see it to watch Dr. Drew...but here's part of the transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/11/ddhln.01.html

PINSKY: OK. Now, Richard, I want to go to you. I want to ask you something. But please know this is not meant as an accusation of anything. These are just something that came across.

FORESTER: Real quick, Dr. Drew, on that message, it did not say, "When we return." It said, "When I return."

PINSKY: OK. That seems a little -- the "we" seemed out of place for me there, too. So good. I`m glad that`s the case. Two sources. I want you to bear with me on this. But two sources told us that they witnessed a loud public screaming match between you and Robyn this July. We tried to verify that. We contacted police, and they said that they -- police apparently did have contact with you that night, but no one was arrested.

Let me be super clear. We are not -- we are only talking about this, because it`s been my experience that people who have volatility in their relationships may not always use best judgment.

FORESTER: Sure.

PINSKY: That perhaps would explain why Robyn was impulsive and left the country. And you know, didn`t really -- with someone she didn`t know very well.

FORESTER: Well -- first of all -- I`ll tell you about that day. That was actually back in February. We`d been out. She`d had a bit too much to drink. She was angry. She started screaming. Neighbors that live in apartments, you know, very close by heard. They called the police. Police came, saw that nothing was wrong, said, "Great, sorry to bother you. Have a good night."

PINSKY: I mean, I`m going to -- Richard, I`m going to tell you again this is by the facts as I understand them. The report that we heard was in July. The police report. Does that sound familiar? Does that ring any bells for you?

FORESTER: No, that does not. You know what? I`m so sorry. I`m so sorry. I`m so sorry. Because it did happen twice. It happened once in my apartment and once when we were at the beach. Again, a little bit too much to drink. She was screaming. An ex-boyfriend of hers had texted me. I asked her about it. She got mad. She started screaming. They called the police. Police came, saw that there was nothing wrong, nobody was hurt and nobody was getting hurt or was about to get hurt. They left.

PINSKY: Richard, did you ever worry about her alcohol relationship?

FORESTER: I did. I did. I did. Definitely. It was a point of contention.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: April 13, 2012, 11:28:00 PM »

An ex-boyfriend of Robyn's supposedly sent a text to Richard...

How did this supposed ex-boyfriend have Richard's number to text him?

And WHY in the world would an ex-boyfriend of Robyn's text Richard?

Just doesn't make sense at all to me.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2012, 12:12:55 AM »

I don't know who Mary Anderson is, and if it is a fake profile...can't blame them considering how abusive Richard Forester is to anyone that speaks out against him.  But imo the things they are posting do seem to be corroborated by the court records.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba-PAGE-2/206782696045092

Mary Anderson
UPDATE!!! Except From Richard Forester Case: Family Law No. 61337 Maryland court Hearing for request for Protective Order from Ms. Forester: “And he is currently, according to our agreement, has to seek therapy twice a week, has to have monthly drugs tests, has to share proof of car insurance.”

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=2D00188911&loc=23&detailLoc=DSCR

Case Information

Court System:   DISTRICT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY - CRIMINAL SYSTEM
Case Number:   2D00188911Tracking No:992001205241
Case Type:   CRIMINAL
District Code:   06Location Code:01
Document Type:   CITATIONIssued Date:12/16/2006
Case Status:   CLOSEDCase Disposition:TRIAL
Defendant Information

Defendant Name:   FORESTER, RICHARD A
Race:   WHITE, CAUCASIAN, ASIATIC INDIAN, ARAB
Sex:   MHeight:508Weight:170DOB:05/02/1970
Address:   8807 RUSTBURG CIR
City:   MONTGOMERY VILLAGEState:MDZip Code:20886 - 0000
Charge and Disposition Information

(Each Charge is listed separately. The disposition is listed below the Charge)
Charge No:   001Description:CDS:POSS PARAPHERNALIA
Statute:   CR.5.619.(c)(1)Description:CDS:POSS PARAPHERNALIA
Amended Date:   CJIS Code:5 3550MO/PLL:Probable Cause:
Incident Date From:      To:      Victim Age:   
Disposition

Plea:   GUILTY
Disposition:   PBJ UNSUPERVISEDDisposition Date:01/29/2007
Fine:$500.00Court Costs:$22.50CICF:$35.00
Amt Suspended:   Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
PBJ EndDate:   02/28/2007Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
Jail Term:   Yrs:Mos:Days:
Suspended Term:   Yrs:Mos:Days:
Credit Time Served:   
Related Person Information

(Each Person related to the case other than the Defendant is shown)
Name:PATAPIS, A
Connection:COMPLAINANT/POLICE OFFICER
Agency Code:   MCPAgency Sub-Code:M15Officer ID:2110
Event History Information

Event   Date   Comment
DOCI   12/26/2006   CIT ISSUED 061216

This is an electronic case record. Full case information cannot be made available either because of legal restrictions on access to case records found in Maryland rules 16-1001 through 16-1011, or because of the practical difficulties inherent in reducing a case record into an electronic format.

http://www.courts.state.md.us/district/charginglanguage.pdf

Controlled Dangerous Substance
Paraphernalia/Use or Possession W/Intent to Use -
CR 5-619(c)(1)
MISDEMEANOR
$500.00
SUB. OFFENSE
$2,000.00 - 2 YEARS
*5_3550*  **CDS: POSS PARAPHERNALIA**
...did [use/possess with intent to use] drug paraphernalia, to wit:
_____ (describe paraphernalia), used to
[plant/propagate/cultivate/grow/harvest/manufacture/
compound/convert/produce/process/prepare/test/analyze/pack/r
epack/store/contain/conceal/inject/ingest/inhale/ introduce into
the human body by ______ (describe method)] a controlled
dangerous substance of Schedule _____, to wit: _____.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2012, 09:41:07 PM »

Richard the coward, obviously can't take the heat.  I'm sure a lot of questions have been coming in from his "supporters" since the recent postings by others.

But I don't believe for a second that Richard the control freak has gone anywhere.  He has more facebook profiles than most people would ever have the nerve to try to have.  Just because he shut down one...doesn't mean that he wasn't already there running things under another one!  Richard and his many profiles has not been a secret for a very long time now.  He plays a lot of games (no not like Farmville, but of a devious nature) on Facebook.

And note, not one word about the money that has been donated.  He probably didn't even remember to mention that since he's probably already spent it keeping one, and trying to keep another judgment off his record!

JMHO

Today from the Help Find Robyn Colson Gardner Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba

7 hours ago

Okay everyone...I'm checking out for a while, maybe forever. I'm closing down my personal page this weekend and that will take me off of this page as well. Please always keep Robyn as the focus on this page....it's for her and support of her - NEVER forget that. I am not giving up my hopes that Robyn will return home or backing down to anyone, just getting on with my life and this is a step I must take. I have a dear friend (that will remain anonymous) that will keep this page for Robyn alive and going. Please nothing but love, light, positivity and respect for Robyn. There will be the assholes that come out, but please don't give them the satisfaction of a response and lowering yourselves to their level....we are better than them! Thank you SO MUCH everyone for being so supportive of Robyn and caring so much. I KNOW Robyn will be amazed. Also, please continue to keep Robyn's name out there - please continue to share her page. God bless you all ~ Richard

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2012, 09:56:02 PM »

BTW, he probably just deactivated the profile for a while until it cools down.  I still believe he was doing that with Robyn's FB account as well.

jmo

https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=185698814812082

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: April 15, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »

And yet some people still believe in him - assuming that at least a couple of his supporters are actual humans and not his own creations .  Imagine what he could accomplish if he put all this effort into something truly good rather than this evil, scheming, thieving plot to fund himself. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 15, 2012, 04:17:09 PM »

Get out your waders for this one!   

I've seen and saved a lot since Thursday that I haven't posted.  A new girlfriend was mentioned in a couple of the posts I've seen.  This post seems to be entirely for her (and Richard's...as always) benefit.  JMHO

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=370277449682861&id=230993886944552

Richard Forester posted to Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba

3 hours ago

As I've always said, this page is for Robyn so I apologize for what I am about to say as this brings attention to me, but apparently I have no choice. I was hoping my "parting statement" yesterday and in the prior days was transparent enough for all to see and understand - that wasn't the case. BTW...this is my business account and does not accept friend requests or messages unless you are already on it (my personal account is still closed and will remain that way). SO...I'm going to make things quite clear right now. People may change their minds about me and/or people may respect me for my bluntness, honesty and sense of reality....either way, this needs to be said.
I have fought long and hard for ANSWERS. None of what I have done - on this page, the foundation I created, what I've said in the media, what I've told law enforcement or everything else I have done and gone through was so that Robyn could come home and she and I could be "together" again. There is no "fairy tale ending" for "Robyn and I". I do not want to "ride off into the sunset" with Robyn. I've simply tried to to the right thing. I've simply tried to help so that she could come home. It was my obligation to Robyn. If more people did the right thing, we would live in a better world. This is not a club I chose to be in. This happened because Robyn (while with me) made an adult decision to go to Aruba that turned out bad. Sure, I wish I could have prevented it, but who knows if she and I would still be together now even if she hadn't gone to Aruba? At the time when she left, we were together....but obviously she was unsure of our relationship and thats why she went away...it had nothing to do with a fight that the media kept reporting on (we didn't have a fight). We all know most relationships don't work out and apparently ours wasn't or she wouldn't have made this life altering decision.
Robyn will always be a part of me (I can't help that)...that being said, so will my x-wife (and I don't want to be with her again either). But the fact remains that I have a life to tend to and live. That life includes taking care of my kids, taking care of my health, dealing with my father's stroke, my career, friends and family. That life also includes moving on and hopefully being with someone who will love me "unconditionally" and share the "mutual respect" we all strive for in a relationship. Honestly, I've met someone that I like a lot, but I have this stigma (or curse if you will), that has become a major issue and most likely ended any chance of that relationship moving forward. I have to tell you, I didn't think I could feel this way again, but I was thankfully proven wrong.
Don't get me wrong. I still believe that Robyn is out there and needs to come home, but it is out of my hands. This is something that well funded professionals do. It is up to God and law enforcement at this point. Should Robyn return, I will always be her friend and help her if needed.....I would do that for any friend.
So as I leave (again), please know that I have tried to be a good man and do what's right. My efforts were not so that Robyn and I could be together again. They were to help. She WAS my girlfriend and if she returns, she will be my friend that is a girl....get it? I have to live my life and that means I am going to live it and live it well. I will take care of my kids, I will hopefully mend some fences and move forward with someone very special to me, I will continue my career, I will take care of myself mentally, physically and emotionally, I will be there for my father, family and true friends....I will also pray that Robyn comes home to be with her family. Thank you and I apologize for taking up so much room. I hope evryone gets what I am talking about now and understands that the "intimate" relationship I once had with Robyn is over. I hope I don't have to revisit this - Richard

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: April 15, 2012, 06:18:48 PM »

LOL

Thought deactivating his "personal" account would remove him from his "business" account.

This one is just toooo much!

Poor Robin...two losers.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: April 15, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »

And yet some people still believe in him - assuming that at least a couple of his supporters are actual humans and not his own creations .  Imagine what he could accomplish if he put all this effort into something truly good rather than this evil, scheming, thieving plot to fund himself. 

BBM...

I honestly don't think he is capable of putting effort into anything "good" if it won't benefit him in some way.  He seems very self centered.  Kind of like his saying now that he's going to take care of his kids, but he obviously hasn't met his financial obligations for his kids for quite a while if you look at the judgments he has against him.  So, is that something he thinks the new girlfriend wants to hear?

The money has stopped coming in.  The last few pushes for donations, coincidentally right after he was in court being sued for unpaid rent...brought very little money in.  He got over six thousand dollars from people that bought into his lies.  He stated in January (five months after Robyn disappeared) that it would take hundreds of thousands of dollars to find Robyn (see below).  All the while stating that she was sold to human traffickers?  If he really thought that was true, wouldn't he have been doing SOMETHING with the money he had collected?  As far as I know, he has done nothing but post on Facebook.

So, now he is going to "live his life".

I honestly believe that if he hadn't been so sure he was going to gain fortune or fame (or both) from Robyn's disappearance, he would have done that eight months ago.

It's still puzzling to me why you can go to three different links for the foundation and see three different totals for the donations!  See * below. 

There are "truths" in what has been posted all over the place about Richard, and I think he knows they have more.  IMO, he's afraid he won't be able to bully his way out of this one, or simply delete them as he has so many before them! 

As they say, he made his bed...

JMHO

http://www.stayclassy.org/charity/the-robyn-gardner-foundation/c7005

$6,797 Dollars Raised
44 Supporters

http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=160571

MY GOAL:
$100,000
RAISED SO FAR:
$6,047
# OF DONORS:

http://www.stayclassy.org/events/the-robyn-gardner-foundation/e8340

Goal: $10000
$6,122
61% Complete

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12030.msg1504039#msg1504039

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?filter=1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Thank you everyone. @Lori...I have answered many times how the donations will be used, but since you seem to have missed that...here you go AGAIN: As for the funds....read the website, read everytime I've been asked here on FB, on TV, on radio, in newspapers and on the internet what we plan on doing with the funds.The funds will be used for search teams, PI's, reward and whatever other resources are needed to FIND ROBYN....and if for some reason Robyn does come back, she will have something to help her start her life over again. Once enough is raised, we will be able to do what is needed...something like this costs 100's of thousands of dollars. So far, not a penny has been spent. BTW...for someone who is so concerned about HOW the funds will be used....how much have you donated? Have you even been to the website? On the website, it's VERY clear how the funds will be used. Does that clear it up for you now?
January 17 at 5:28pm · Like ·  7

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: April 15, 2012, 10:02:48 PM »

LOL

Thought deactivating his "personal" account would remove him from his "business" account.

This one is just toooo much!

Poor Robin...two losers.

He has different Facebook profiles, apparently using different email addresses.

I have read, and been told by others that there are many.

One statement about that here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12030.msg1497493#msg1497493

Melodie Wright Why does he keep saying he's gotten no money from his press tours? Gma and a couple others always pay for picture rights and interviews, right? So, is this moron the only person who no one pays? Come on, he's a dead beat. He's proven to the entire world -via the Internet- that he IS verbally abusive to women- but of course he justifies it by saying "oh they were bashing me, so I was defending myself" so based JUST on his conduct toward women on the Internet, can you imagine how he reacted when Robyn stood up to him and called him the loser he is.. look bottom line, his fantasy relationship that he's trying to make everyone believe is a LIE! Gary And Richard were not the only 2 men she was seeing- he knows it and soon the world will know everything else to- things that should stay private and are none of anyone's business but this asshole Richard won't let things go- he thrives on his new found fame- and loves the attention from all the ladies that fall for his pathetic song and dance that he performs- if he really wasn't selfish and really cares for Robyn then he would do all he could QUIETLY especially once he saw the bad stuff coming out due to his controlling ways- examples- 1. Why doesn't he just let someone else take control of the donations- More people would probably donate if his name wasn't attached to it- but no he won't step back- why- because this isn't about Robyn- its about him and his need to be the puppet master and control every thing! 2. He has ran off everyone who truly knew and loved Robyn off - ran them off a page THEY created for Robyn- what does that tell you?? He has created several fake Facebook pages and actually carried on a conversation with himself on her page ( this is going to come out soon) many people and things that will be proven as facts will surface and then maybe then he will shut the hell up and go back to his boring little prick life. Robyn would have NEVER married him- the months before she went to Aruba, their relationship was all but done. Whoever created this page- good for you- it's about time someone slammed rf the same way he slams everyone else- I've seen him practically cuss someone out delete comments block them all bc they asked a logical question. Only guilty people lash out in such a defensive way.. You decide!
49 minutes ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 16, 2012, 12:32:27 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=344210612302004&id=244376155618784

Lisa Webster posted on Justice for Robyn
40 minutes ago ·
Direct Quotes from Maryland Court Transcripts
Judge: You say he hit you in the left side of the head?
Ms. Forester: Yes. I was bent over and he hit me on the left side of the face. He called me, this happened at 7 o'clock. At 7:03, downstairs, I actually, I have the phone with me now, but I also recorded the phone message that he left at 7:03 stating that he was sorry, he didn't mean to hit me in the face. And then he said, he takes it back. He said he takes it back, he did mean to hit me.
Like ·

Mary Hudgins If you didn't HEAR it with your own ears, SEE it with your own eyes, Don't INVENT it with your small mind and SPREAD it with your big mouth ...you LOSER!! Nice fake profile...hater!!
36 minutes ago · Like

Lisa Webster Direct Quotes from Maryland Court Transcripts of Protective Order requested by Ms. Richard Forester, Richard Forester's x-wife.
Judge: You say he hit you in the left side of the head?
Ms. Forester: Yes. I was bent over and he hit me on the left side of the face. He called me, this happened at 7 o'clock. At 7:03, downstairs, I actually, I have the phone with me now, but I also recorded the phone message that he left at 7:03 stating that he was sorry, he didn't mean to hit me in the face. And then he said, he takes it back. He said he takes it back, he did mean to hit me.
36 minutes ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 17, 2012, 12:42:01 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 17, 2012, 08:15:08 PM »

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=79806

Robyn Gardner
Report a Tip
Comment   

Possible Location(s):
National

Latest Airing:
Web Exclusive

Maryland Woman Goes Missing In Aruba
The FBI is working with Aruban authorities to find out what happened to missing Maryland woman, Robyn Lynn Gardner. She was last seen on August 2, 2011, in the Baby Beach, Sint Nicolaas area of Aruba. Authorities say it is possible she went snorkeling with a man she was traveling with at the time, but she has not been seen since.
»The Full Story

Click on the tabs at the link for more information

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 17, 2012, 08:35:28 PM »

Get out your waders for this one!   

I've seen and saved a lot since Thursday that I haven't posted.  A new girlfriend was mentioned in a couple of the posts I've seen.  This post seems to be entirely for her (and Richard's...as always) benefit.  JMHO

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=370277449682861&id=230993886944552

Richard Forester posted to Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba

3 hours ago

As I've always said, this page is for Robyn so I apologize for what I am about to say as this brings attention to me, but apparently I have no choice. I was hoping my "parting statement" yesterday and in the prior days was transparent enough for all to see and understand - that wasn't the case. BTW...this is my business account and does not accept friend requests or messages unless you are already on it (my personal account is still closed and will remain that way). SO...I'm going to make things quite clear right now. People may change their minds about me and/or people may respect me for my bluntness, honesty and sense of reality....either way, this needs to be said.
I have fought long and hard for ANSWERS. None of what I have done - on this page, the foundation I created, what I've said in the media, what I've told law enforcement or everything else I have done and gone through was so that Robyn could come home and she and I could be "together" again. There is no "fairy tale ending" for "Robyn and I". I do not want to "ride off into the sunset" with Robyn. I've simply tried to to the right thing. I've simply tried to help so that she could come home. It was my obligation to Robyn. If more people did the right thing, we would live in a better world. This is not a club I chose to be in. This happened because Robyn (while with me) made an adult decision to go to Aruba that turned out bad. Sure, I wish I could have prevented it, but who knows if she and I would still be together now even if she hadn't gone to Aruba? At the time when she left, we were together....but obviously she was unsure of our relationship and thats why she went away...it had nothing to do with a fight that the media kept reporting on (we didn't have a fight). We all know most relationships don't work out and apparently ours wasn't or she wouldn't have made this life altering decision.
Robyn will always be a part of me (I can't help that)...that being said, so will my x-wife (and I don't want to be with her again either). But the fact remains that I have a life to tend to and live. That life includes taking care of my kids, taking care of my health, dealing with my father's stroke, my career, friends and family. That life also includes moving on and hopefully being with someone who will love me "unconditionally" and share the "mutual respect" we all strive for in a relationship. Honestly, I've met someone that I like a lot, but I have this stigma (or curse if you will), that has become a major issue and most likely ended any chance of that relationship moving forward. I have to tell you, I didn't think I could feel this way again, but I was thankfully proven wrong.
Don't get me wrong. I still believe that Robyn is out there and needs to come home, but it is out of my hands. This is something that well funded professionals do. It is up to God and law enforcement at this point. Should Robyn return, I will always be her friend and help her if needed.....I would do that for any friend.
So as I leave (again), please know that I have tried to be a good man and do what's right. My efforts were not so that Robyn and I could be together again. They were to help. She WAS my girlfriend and if she returns, she will be my friend that is a girl....get it? I have to live my life and that means I am going to live it and live it well. I will take care of my kids, I will hopefully mend some fences and move forward with someone very special to me, I will continue my career, I will take care of myself mentally, physically and emotionally, I will be there for my father, family and true friends....I will also pray that Robyn comes home to be with her family. Thank you and I apologize for taking up so much room. I hope evryone gets what I am talking about now and understands that the "intimate" relationship I once had with Robyn is over. I hope I don't have to revisit this - Richard

I knew it...ALL LIES!  And MORE LIES!   

The BS gets really deep in this one!

Be sure to read it all, if you can stomach it!   

It makes me want to puke!   

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?filter=3

Vicki Brissette Lawson
It's understandable that RF needed to move on. I can't imagine what he's had to go through. Best of luck Richard!

To the new admin(s): FYI - I noticed that Richard is still listed as the admin under the "about" section of this page. Also, will you also be taking over the Foundation? I see on the Stayclassy fundraising page where it still lists RF as the sole staff member too.
Like ·  · 11 hours ago

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Richard has re-opened his FB account, but will not be an admin on this page (his choice). He will still run the Foundationl, but has a Certified Public Accountant to manage the funds. This CPA is a major player from one of the largest public accounting firms in the world (one of the Big 4) and specializes in non profits all over the world. He handles tax, audit, grants, donations (both federal and private), etc and is very well respected. This CPA is a friend of both Richard's and Robyn's as well and will see to proper management of funds (he has been involved all along). The problem is that with only about $6,000 raised, there isn't much that will accomplish, so Richard and others are working on a much bigger picture dealing with philanthropists, other foundations and public relation firms in order to make an impact.
10 hours ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 17, 2012, 09:00:42 PM »

Don't get me started on this one.   Monkey Devil!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?filter=3

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
3 hours ago
So FB can take down pictures from Robyn's page that offend the scumbag (the Jackalope mask), but they won't stop people who hide behind a computer with fake profiles from defaming and trying to discredit Richard all over the internet?? Richard didn't spend any time in prison, he didn't hurt anyone and hasn't been involved in any criminal activity.....like someone else we know about, whose criminal past speaks for itself (shoplifting, stalking, violence and forgery, etc). All he has done is tried to get answers for Robyn, be Robyn's voice and help law enforcement officials in any way possible. He has done more than any one else would have done and persevered through all the drama. Shame on you Facebook.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 17, 2012, 09:45:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/108559-ruwe-zee-zorgt-voor-gewonden-en-zeewier

Google translation:

Rough sea provides wounded and seaweed         
TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012 10:01

ORANGE CITY - The beach at Moomba Beach, awash with seaweed. This phenomenon also occurred at many more beaches for as a result of swell on the north coast of the island. Between the weeds were also much household waste. The seaweed, which is popularly called 'yerba di calcon' is called, is probably derived from the coast of Venezuela or Colombia, Francisco late Franks of fishing center Hadicurari know. "This year is the amount of wrack so bad. It is now for the first time that so many washes this year and the season is already finished, "he says. By the tempestuous sea yesterday, there were also wounded. A 50-year-old tourist from the Netherlands on Eagle Beach broke a leg and hurt his back while bodyboarding. Another tourist after he received medical attention at the same beach was flooded by high waves. Maikin Pourrier of the Meteorological Service reports that the swell has now been reduced.

(enlarged)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 17, 2012, 09:59:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=10

Google translation:

Bones found at sea

TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012 10:01

ORANGE CITY - A tourist remains found yesterday afternoon on the rocks off the beach at Eagle Beach, where the sea was turbulent in recent days. Because there was once considered the possibility that human remains would go to was the police. Who then took their technical team there. They took photographs and finally came to the conclusion that the bones are not a man but an animal had to ...

(enlarged)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 17, 2012, 10:11:04 PM »

Always animal.     Why don't I believe them?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: April 17, 2012, 10:28:54 PM »

Better pictures...

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/45966-craneo-haya-den-eagle-beach

Papiamentu translation:

carpachi achieve in eagle beach

monday, 16 april 2012 15:28

monday nightfall algo happen of 1 or of nightfall police y cuerpo tecnico was present in the area of eagle beach haciendo one investigacion. one tourist female canando near of the barancanan owing to see one carpachi mey mey of the barancanan at costa south y owing to beat alarma. tod owing to arrive at the sitio y saca some potret of the descubrimento. police owing to try cu one piece tree saca the wesonan stick in the barancanan but lama was much bruto. one cantidad of mirones also owing to rondona the area cu curiosidad of achieve know kico was pasando.

a few more I'll post in another post...sometimes they don't show up if I put too many in one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.