March 18, 2024, 11:52:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400026 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #360 on: May 24, 2012, 10:14:16 PM »

Grody to the MAX!  Gag me with a spoon. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #361 on: May 24, 2012, 10:31:19 PM »

Grody to the MAX!  Gag me with a spoon. 

He's got three sons that seem to worship the ground he walks on.  We can only hope they won't be just like him. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: May 25, 2012, 01:18:06 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/112338-gary-giordano-arrested-for-immoral-behavior-

Gary Giordano arrested for immoral behavior
Wednesday, 23 May 2012 11:30

ORANJESTAD/MARYLAND — Gary Giordano (51), who is still the main suspect in the disappearance and probable death of Robyn Gardner last year, was arrested in the United States last week for ‘immoral behavior’. The police had caught him naked in a car in a parking garage while performing sexual acts with a woman. Both were arrested.The American media made the most of this story.
 ::snipping2::
The American Giordano attracted publicity in August 2011 when his traveling companion Robyn Gardner disappeared without a trace during a holiday on Aruba. He was arrested and detained for several months on suspicion of involvement with her disappearance but was eventually released owing to lack of evidence. This case is still unsolved and Giordano remains the only suspect. Especially in the American media Gardner’s disappearance was linked to the disappearance of another white and blond American female on our island, namely Natalee Holloway, in 2005.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: May 25, 2012, 04:57:42 PM »

https://sdatcert1.resiusa.org/certificate_net/certTpe.aspx

Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation

Certificate of Status System

Entity Name:   THE ROBYN GARDNER FOUNDATION, INC.
Department ID:   D14343172
State of Incorporation:    MD
Call (410) 767-1340, Select Option 2, then option 2 for additional status information.
Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, except State holidays.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: May 27, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »

You have got to be kidding me. I haven't been on here in what seems like forever, come to Robyn's thread to see if there's an update, then read about Gary & his dusty ancient hacky sacks? Is he ridiculous or what? & what kind of skank would bed a guy in the back of an suv in a stinking parking garage? What a pair of winners. Adults having sex in the late afternoon in a public place - wonder if they'll be threatened with the sex offender registry.

Wouldn't that be something.....
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2012, 12:34:37 PM »

You have got to be kidding me. I haven't been on here in what seems like forever, come to Robyn's thread to see if there's an update, then read about Gary & his dusty ancient hacky sacks? Is he ridiculous or what? & what kind of skank would bed a guy in the back of an suv in a stinking parking garage? What a pair of winners. Adults having sex in the late afternoon in a public place - wonder if they'll be threatened with the sex offender registry.

indeed it would!  That woud be rich!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: May 30, 2012, 02:40:12 PM »

then read about Gary & his dusty ancient hacky sacks? Is he ridiculous or what? & what kind of skank would bed a guy in the back of an suv in a stinking parking garage? What a pair of winners. Adults having sex in the late afternoon in a public place - wonder if they'll be threatened with the sex offender registry.

hacky sacks! Lol.

Threatened with SO registry...yes that would be something indeed!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: June 02, 2012, 01:30:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
5 minutes ago near Montgomery Village, MD via mobile
It's been 10 months today and the bottom line is that all we know is that Robyn is truly loved, missing, there seem to be no answers and GG has very questionable character (and that's all I'll say abt him, but could go on and on abt the dirtbag). I had a thought and wanted to share it. Wouldn't it be great if after all this that has happened...the grief, misery, lack of answers, etc. if Robyn was somewhere on this vast planet of ours living the good life? The dream. Happy....Honestly, if that were the case...BRAVO Robyn!!! I know the odds of that are minimal and there are many other possibilties, but WOW...that would be incredible. Just a thought I had and it made me smile. So take care everyone and please keep up the support for Robyn. Please don't ever forget her and when you can, say a prayer for Robyn and her family. I just dropped in here because I haven't been around for a while. Be well - RF
Like ·  · Share
13 people like this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: June 03, 2012, 11:53:33 PM »

http://www.lindacrystal.com/2012/06/03/robyn-gardner-disappearance/

Posted on June 3, 2012

Robyn Gardner Disappearance

Right now something is going on in the Robyn Gardner disappearance. Robyn is a Taurus. Venus, Robyn’s ruling planet is retrograde right now. This means Robyn could be returning, out in the air, surfacing. etc. Searches should be conducted right now for Robyn. There is an excellent chance of finding her.

There is media, talk, exposure, something is happening. This will get stronger as Venus is about to go direct toward the end of June. If she was a prisoner she might get free or someone may free her. If she was in the water she may be breaking free or floating out in the open. There is a a possibility she is about to be found.

I want to point out that Robyn was NOT in a death phase or period in her chart. She was in a phase that indicated money. Working for lots of money. Yes she was gorgeous.

Her chart indicates deception on a trip, a long distance trip. So that being the case this was planned. There are two men at a home that I can see. A home near water. Here is the trouble and the restriction.

Planets in her chart indicate South water problems and Northeast delusion, confusion, deception about alcohol, drugs, chemicals, water, a relationship.

Planets of the day indicate 2 men meeting, a hit over the head, electrical shock to head, deception from the west, water, chemicals, older military style man/burial North state park, higher elevation.

The number 5 is at work for the day. 4 for the year indicating water and a home like I said. The number 5 gives us the letters N, E and W. These are important in Robyn’s case.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #369 on: June 04, 2012, 11:22:17 AM »

then read about Gary & his dusty ancient hacky sacks? Is he ridiculous or what? & what kind of skank would bed a guy in the back of an suv in a stinking parking garage? What a pair of winners. Adults having sex in the late afternoon in a public place - wonder if they'll be threatened with the sex offender registry.

hacky sacks! Lol.

They should be sued by those that had to witness this.  You know those folks needed serious counseling.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: June 04, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »

hacky sacks! Lol.

They should be sued by those that had to witness this.  You know those folks needed serious counseling.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: June 04, 2012, 11:37:59 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/aruba-murder-breakthrough

ARUBA MURDER BREAKTHROUGH

Published on: June 4, 2012
by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Photography by: AP

ROBYN GARDNER’s mys­terious disappearance in Aruba may finally be solved with help from a woman who was busted having sex in a car with prime suspect GARY GIORDANO!

Authorities on the Caribbean is­land believe the woman may be able to shed light on what happened to blonde beauty Robyn, who vanished without a trace while on vacation with Giordano last year.

“It comes down to investigators wanting to know what Giordano may have told the woman,” a police in­sider in Aruba told The ENQUIRER. “They believe she may have heard things from him that will help po­lice finally discover what happened to Gardner. “

Giordano, 51, was arrested with Carol Ann Bock, 45, on May 18 after the pair were observed undressed and hav­ing sex in the back of Giordano’s Ca­dillac Escalade in a public parking ga­rage in Annapolis, Md.

The ENQUIRER had exclusively revealed that the kinky pair were ro­mantically involved in our March 19 issue.

“The Aruban police now want to talk with Ms. Bock,” confirmed a source close to island officials. “They believe Giordano may have con­fessed to her about Robyn’s murder or may have given her crucial infor­mation that would help lead them to her body.”

The goal of investigators is to get enough information to extra­dite Giordano to Aruba to face charges.

Giordano claims his swinger companion Robyn disappeared while they were snorkeling in Aruba on Aug. 2, 2011 – a story local authorities never believed. Not only did Robyn hate to swim, but if she had drowned, they be­lieve her body would have washed ashore. What’s more, Giordano took out a whopping $1.5 million insurance policy on Robyn and boldly tried to collect on it two days after she went missing.

“Aruban police firmly believe that Gary Giordano either mur­dered Ms. Gardner or knows more about what happened to her,” the close source told The ENQUIRER. “Carol Ann Bock may hold the key to putting him be­hind bars for life.”

Both were charged with indecent exposure, and a hearing has been set for Aug. 10. Now, Aruban authorities plan to ask the FBI to interview Bock about any information she may have about Robyn’s disappearance.

“If she provides new evidence,” said the police insider, “Aruban authorities could ask the FBI to arrest and extradite Gary Giordano since Robyn’s disappearance is still an open case.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: June 05, 2012, 02:06:08 AM »

http://mugshots.com/Current-Events/Gary-Giordano.8192263.html

http://mugshots.com/Current-Events/Carol-Ann-Bock.8192233.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: June 05, 2012, 02:09:12 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/aruba-murder-breakthrough
Published on June 4, 2012 (Edited to add date.  MB)

The ENQUIRER had exclusively revealed that the kinky pair were ro­mantically involved in our March 19 issue.

Did anyone see that article?

This is the first I've read about it.  IF it's true, they'd been seeing each other for a while.

Interesting, imo.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:31:24 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: June 07, 2012, 08:27:03 PM »

The Help Find Robyn page must be deactivated, or taken down. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Hopefully Andrew Colson (Robyn's brother who originally started the page) had enough of the games being played and shut it down and it's not just more of Richard's games!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 10, 2012, 07:45:02 PM »

Hopefully Andrew Colson (Robyn's brother who originally started the page) had enough of the games being played and shut it down and it's not just more of Richard's games!

It's back up.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: June 10, 2012, 07:52:43 PM »

It's back up.

Yes, it was down all day one day...and then off and on the next day.

Who knows what was going on...   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2012, 01:17:19 AM »

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/13193306-418/suit-man-denied-death-benefit-after-2011-disappearance-of-companion-in-aruba.html

Suit: Man denied death benefit after 2011 disappearance of companion in Aruba
Sun-Times Media Wire June 14, 2012 6:57PM

A man considered a person of interest in a woman’s 2011 disappearance in Aruba filed a lawsuit Thursday against an insurance company for allegedly failing to pay a death benefit on her life.

Gary Giordano is suing Chicago-based AmEx Assurance Company for the $3.5 million benefit, which he contends in a suit filed in Cook County Circuit Court. was part of a travel insurance policy he took out before his trip to Aruba with Robyn Lynn Gardner.

Gardner, 36, of Maryland, has been missing since Aug. 2, 2011, and Giordano reported her disappearance to AmEx two days later, according to the suit. Gardner is presumed to be dead.

The suit claims Giordano paid the premiums on the insurance policy.
Richard Forester, Gardner’s boyfriend at the time of her disappearance, called the lawsuit “disgusting.”
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 15, 2012, 01:41:55 AM »

oops, there is more to the article.  Embarassed

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/13193306-418/suit-man-denied-death-benefit-after-2011-disappearance-of-companion-in-aruba.html

Suit: Man denied death benefit after 2011 disappearance of companion in Aruba
Sun-Times Media Wire June 14, 2012 6:57PM

Nobody knows whether she is dead or not,” Forester said. “It goes to [Giordano’s] character … he is just trying to make money off of this.”

Forester said he was originally told the benefit was $1.5 million, though Giordano is seeking $2 million more through the suit.

The lawsuit said the $3.5 million was the “full death benefit,” and Gardner was a “covered person” in the policy.

Kym Pasqualini, founder of the National Center for Missing Adults (now part of Let’s Bring Them Home) said the lawsuit and insurance policy is suspicious.

“Right away it appeared to me that having traveler’s insurance on her was a potential motive for homicide,” Pasqualini said.

The two-count suit seeks the full death benefit as well as additional damages.

A spokesperson for the Baltimore FBI office that assisted in the search for Gardner declined to comment on the lawsuit and Scott Blumenshine, the lawyer who filed the lawsuit on Giordano’s behalf, was not available for comment Thursday night.

Efforts to reach American Express were unsuccessful Thursday night.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2012, 01:59:45 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?ref=ts

Richard Forester
http://www.suntimes.com/13193306-761/suit-man-denied-death-benefit-after-2011-disappearance-of-companion-in-aruba.html

Where's Robyn asshole??
Like ·  · 4 hours ago near Washington, DC
12 people like this.

Pina Petrucci COWARD !! SPEAK UP !!
4 hours ago · Like · 2

Dave King Any INNOCENT MAN would sue and take that money and apply it directly to the "Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner: Missing in Aruba" fund...otherwise, why would you sue?
4 hours ago · Like · 2

Dave King He wasn't related to Robyn, so what's his interest and motive?
4 hours ago · Like · 2

Richard Forester She DIDN'T go snorkeling and hasn't been declared dead. If he gets a penny, AMEX should rot in hell with him.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 6

Richard Forester ‎@Dave...from what I hear, he's written a book as well.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Pina Petrucci Geezez God...PATHETIC !!
4 hours ago · Like · 1

Dave King Richard, when and where is the book signing? I'll come with my steel toes boots.
3 hours ago · Like · 3

Wendy Colson Unreal how low this guy truly is.
3 hours ago · Like · 2

Sue Greene Can we sue GG for being a dick?
3 hours ago · Like · 1

Julie Buckley Sechser Incredible!! If she went snorkeling, where is the dress?!? I am truly incredulous of how low this guy is! It is mind blowing!
3 hours ago via mobile · Like

Emma McDermott Prinski Can her family sue him in a wrongful death lawsuit??
2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Lisa McCarthy Wow!

Richard Forester ‎@Emma..She hasn't been declared dead.

Sue Greene Is there *anything* that can be done to him Richard?
2 hours ago · Like

Emma McDermott Prinski Richard, I apologize. I meant to say if AMEX paid him, could her family do so.

Richard Forester I'm not a lawyer...just a (her) voice. I don't know what can be done. This just happened, so we will see.

Richard Forester ‎@Emma.....no apology necessary. I don't know how these things work.

Howard Bermudes ‎...and the trail becomes cold...still on the case...like never she was in Aruba...no clues,nothing...
2 hours ago · Like

Richard Forester We know she was there...I don't think she was there much after 4pm on August 2nd. Im quite positive Aruba is doing nothing and stopped doing anything since upon his release from prison. I know there were clues. I know how it works down there. So do you Howard.

Howard Bermudes Is not the first we missing people a case that I was baffled and unexplained was a women and her car...missing since 15 years no clue or car...still looking for car and women...and this is a small island...
2 hours ago · Like

Kelly Burns Jenner If he gets a penny, I'll throw up! Jeeze, it's so obvious he's guilty! Either way, he's going straight to hell in a hand basket.

Carolyn Scott Kelley It's difficult for someone "normal," to comprehend how a sociopath thinks. This guy is a mentally ill psychopath who is extremely unstable to the point he exhibits a pervasive disregard for the rights, feelings and safety of others. In his sick mind, this is but another "payoff," he feels he's entitled to. I believe his involvement in the disappearance of Robyn, was not his first, nor will it be his last. Dear God, I hope the authorities have a tail on him.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Richard Forester The full article is on the Chicago Sun Times web site. Sorry, I didn't capture the link. I am trying to see the good in this: 1) it Brings Robyn's name and disappearance to the public again 2) shows (again) what a dirt bag he is to now exploit Robyn for his own gain...$3.5m????? SHE HASN'T BEEN DECLARED DEAD.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Richard Forester http://www.suntimes.com/13193306-418/suit-man-denied-death-benefit-after-2011-disappearance-of-companion-in-aruba.html

Suit: Man denied death benefit after 2011 disappearance of companion in Aruba - Chicago Sun-Times
www.suntimes.com
A man considered a person of interest in a woman’s 2011 disappearance in Aruba f...
See More
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Cassie Apodaca wth
about an hour ago · Like

Jenna Kathryn Luise I'm surprised her so called roomie has not a thing to say...oops Wink Richard ur doing a good job!! Kepp it up Wink
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.