March 18, 2024, 10:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400013 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: June 15, 2012, 10:45:30 AM »

I don't know if this is really GG or not, but if it is he's written a book too?

http://www.freelancer.com/u/ggior.html

Username: ggior

29 days ago
EBOOK editor & content preparation to PDF, EPUB, Kindle.....
$455 USD Open
I have written a book that needs to be reviewed by an editor and pulled together including adding a table of contents. I need someone to prepare my book content for eBook devices, including the Apple iPad and iPhone, Amazon Kindle, SONY eBook Reader, Barnes & Noble NOOK, and the Droid and Mobipocket readers.The book content is currently in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and PDF files.30 pages of WORD text, 10 PowerPoint panels, 40 PDF files (1-3 pages: no editing required on these PDF files)The bulk of the work would be pulling together the WORD, PowerPoint & PDF files into a nice looking E-Book and saving the file into the most popular E-Book formats. All content will become my property and the book will be published under my name. I will own the copyright.About your bid--------------1) Tell me about your writing experience. Send me at a link to least one example. 2) Give me a fixed price quote. I will accept bids above and below the range I have set.3) Include a time-frame for delivery. (I would need a turnaround time of 1 week)Please contact me if you have any questions.

24 days ago
EBOOK writer editor & content preparation for EPUB, Kindle
$593 USD Open
I have written a book that needs to be reviewed by an editor and pulled together including adding a table of contents. I need someone to prepare my book content for eBook devices, including the Apple iPad and iPhone, Amazon Kindle, SONY eBook Reader, Barnes & Noble NOOK, and the Droid and Mobipocket readers.The book content is currently in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and PDF files.30 pages of WORD text, 10 PowerPoint panels, 40 PDF files (1-3 pages: no editing required on these PDF files)The bulk of the work would be pulling together the WORD, PowerPoint & PDF files into a nice looking E-Book and saving the file into the most popular E-Book formats. All content will become my property and the book will be published under my name. I will own the copyright.About your bid--------------1) Tell me about your writing experience. Send me at a link to least one example. 2) Give me a fixed price quote. I will accept bids above and below the range I have set.3) Include a time-frame for delivery. (I would need a turnaround time of 1 week)Please contact me if you have any questions.

14 days ago
EBOOK writer editor & content preparation for EPUB Kindle
$495 USD Open
I have written a book that needs to be reviewed by an editor and pulled together including adding a table of contents. I need someone to prepare my book content for eBook devices, including the Apple iPad and iPhone, Amazon Kindle, SONY® eBook Reader, Barnes & Noble NOOK, and the Droid and Mobipocket readers.The book content is currently in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and PDF files.30 pages of WORD text, 10 PowerPoint panels, 150-200 PDF files (1-3 pages)All content will become my property and the book will be published under my name. I will own the copyright.About your bid--------------1) Tell me about your writing experience. Send me at a link to least one example. 2) Give me a fixed price quote. I will accept bids above and below the range I have set.3) Include a time-frame for delivery. Please contact me if you have any questions.

less 

Showing 1 to 3 of 3 entries

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 15, 2012, 01:16:05 PM »

My inner conspiracy theorist has been screaming to get out again.  IMO, either Richard and Gary are working together on all of this OR Richard wrote this so-called book himself and is using Gary as a cover until (hopefully never) he can get it published.  I have felt all along that they are somehow connected and I can't shake that feeling.  Additionally, those want ads texasmom posted read as though Richard wrote them.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: June 15, 2012, 11:38:01 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/kdesoto

Karen DeSoto
@kdesoto
attorney/legal analyst
Jersey City · http://karendesoto.com 

http://twitter.com/kdesoto/statuses/213736917852889088

Karen DeSoto
‏@kdesoto

Follow
On today show tmrw in am talkin @ Gary giordano colecting 3.5 mill in death ins for his missing campanion robyn Gardner.
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
1:57 PM - 15 Jun 12 via Twitter for Android · Embed this Tweet

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 16, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=20

Google translation:

Giordano wants 3.5 million deaths Gardner

FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012 9:01

ORANGE CITY - Gary Giordano wants $ 3.5 million of insurance company American Express because of the death of Robyn Gardner. U.S. media reports that at least. Gardner disappeared last year while on holiday with Giordano on our island. From the U.S. was no trace found, despite extensive searches and media attention. Justice assumes that they are no longer alive and Giordano suspected of involvement. Partly because he was only two days after her disappearance ...
Read more ...

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: June 16, 2012, 11:14:38 PM »

My inner conspiracy theorist has been screaming to get out again.  IMO, either Richard and Gary are working together on all of this OR Richard wrote this so-called book himself and is using Gary as a cover until (hopefully never) he can get it published.  I have felt all along that they are somehow connected and I can't shake that feeling.  Additionally, those want ads texasmom posted read as though Richard wrote them.

always trust that gut instinct..........
ribbit
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: June 17, 2012, 01:18:14 PM »

ribbit

I agree.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: June 17, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »

WHO is accessing Robyn's model mayhem account?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1669069

::snipping2::

Info
Last activity:   May 11, 2012

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 18, 2012, 02:31:35 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-held-aruba-sues-travel-insurance-claim-16595518

Man Held in Aruba Sues Over Travel Insurance Claim
June 18, 2012 (AP)

He says in the lawsuit that Gardner was covered under a July 27 policy that afforded $3.5 million in benefits in the event of accidental death or dismemberment.

Giordano told The Associated Press the lawsuit speaks for itself and declined further comment. The suit was filed Thursday in Cook County, Ill., where AMEX Assurance is based.

American Express Co. spokeswoman Gail Wasserman declined to discuss the specifics of the case, but she said policyholders generally have to wait one year before filing a claim in instances which a person is believed dead but a body has not been recovered.

"When somebody is trying to collect a policy of this type and the insured person is missing, there is a 365-day period to file a claim," she said. "We would have not accepted a claim before the 365th day because that's the parameter of the policy."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #388 on: June 18, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »

Man held in Aruba sues over travel insurance claim
By ERIC TUCKER | Associated Press – 1 hr 53 mins ago.
Edit to add date.  Just put the date in please, in case it's quoted in future. Thank you.  MB   June 18, 2012

Gary Giordano says in a lawsuit that AMEX Assurance Company is required to pay him $3.5 million under the terms of a policy purchased before last summer's trip. He says in the suit that his companion, Robyn Gardner, is presumed dead following her Aug. 2 disappearance and that the insurance company has a "duty to pay the full death benefit" to him.

Sorry, so date for this article. 1 hr 53 mins...I know, it is today's.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-held-aruba-sues-over-travel-insurance-claim-155438142.html

He must need a new "rug".
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:28:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 18, 2012, 05:48:21 PM »

WHO is accessing Robyn's model mayhem account?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1669069

Info
Last activity:   May 11, 2012

do ya get the feeling someone is trying to make us think Robin is  alive and well checking on her accounts............

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: June 18, 2012, 07:09:42 PM »

Giardano is such a  transparent dirtbag
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: June 18, 2012, 07:20:16 PM »

Giardano is such a  transparent dirtbag

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 18, 2012, 09:12:08 PM »

http://www.wbal.com/article/91122/2/template-story/Report-Giordano-Wants-To-Cash-In-Life-Insurance-Policy

Giordano Wants To Cash In Life Insurance Policy
Monday, June 18, 2012

"My reaction, from what I understand the original policy was for $1.5 million and I don't know where he gets the $3.5 million now, but also I mean the fact is there has been no declaration of death," said Richard Forester, who says he was Robyn Gardner's boyfriend at the time of her disappearance, told WBAL's Scott Wykoff.  "American Express doesn't even review these sorts of things until a year after the disappearance, and still even with that if there is no declaration of death I imagine they are going to fight it tooth and nail. I would hope they would fight it tooth and nail because nobody knows anything. We don't know, other than perhaps Mr Giordano, but there are now clues.  Law enforcement has no clues and there's no evidence to say that she is dead, therefore no validity for this sort of lawsuit."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 19, 2012, 09:33:53 AM »

I wonder if Giordano thought Robin's body would wash ashore so he could more easily claim the death benefits?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 19, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »

I wonder if Giordano thought Robin's body would wash ashore so he could more easily claim the death benefits?

I think he made sure the body didn't wash ashore, because finding the body would prove that her death was not accidental, thus voiding the insurance policy.

He sure is a barfbag!

----

I'm still thinking that he has no claim because to insure the person they have to be immediate family or live-in partners (which they weren't.)

I can't see friends being able to insure friends, and then collecting on a death.

And... since Robyn disappeared under very mysterious circumstances, the insurance policy may have a clause to not pay if the death seems suspicious.

Well, at least I hope so.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: June 19, 2012, 09:19:29 PM »

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/19/47587.htm

Tuesday, June 19, 2012  Last Update: 7:41 AM PT
Man Demands $3.5M After Woman Vanishes

In his complaint, Giordano claims he bought an American Express Travel Insurance Policy providing "coverage to plaintiff, Gary Giordano, and traveling companions enrolled for coverage subject to the terms and provisions of the policy."
     He says that "Robyn Lynn Gardner was listed as a covered person on the policy, which afforded $3,500,000.00 in benefits for accidental death and/or dismemberment loss.
     "On or about August 2, 2011, Robyn Lynn Gardner was reported missing on the Caribbean Island of Aruba. On August 4, 2011, plaintiff Gary Giordano reported to defendant AmEx that Robyn Lynn Gardner was missing, as required under the terms and conditions of the policy.
     "Robyn Lynn Gardner is presumed to be deceased."
     However, "despite plaintiff Gary Giordano's demands, defendant, AmEx, has filed to tender the insurance benefits due and payable under said policy of insurance and designation," according to the complaint.
     The Post reported that Giordano's accidental-death insurance policy on Gardner was $1.5 million; his lawsuit claims it was $3.5 million.
     Gardner is the second U.S. woman to disappear on Aruba. Natalee Holloway, 18, disappeared in May 2005.
     In 2010, the main suspect in Holloway's disappearance, Joran van der Sloot, pleaded guilty to murdering a young Peruvian woman who was found dead in his Lima hotel room. She was killed on the fifth anniversary of Holloway's disappearance, according to ABC News.
     Giordano declaratory judgment awarding him full death benefits and damages for breach of contract.
     He is represented by Scott Blumenshine with Meyer and Blumenshine.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2012, 02:28:44 PM »

He has no shame. How can he buy the insurance himself, list himself as beneficiary, and now try to collect on it?

I mean, he is either the stupidest guy in the country, or the most brilliant murderer.

IF he is awarded the money, may all he buys with that money crumble on his face - my gypsy curse on his sorry ass.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 21, 2012, 05:13:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/usdos

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150881939576074.406717.15877306073&type=3

U.S. Department of State
Like This Page · Yesterday

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton honors Jeanette Richardson-Baars of Aruba, a 2012 Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report Hero, at the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C., on June 19, 2012. [State Department photo/ Public Domain] — at U.S. Department of State

http://www.avsnewsonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3295:arubas-jeannette-richardson-baars-received-tip-hero-honors-&catid=48:curacao-news&Itemid=63

ARUBA’S JEANNETTE RICHARDSON-BAARS RECEIVED TIP HERO HONORS
0 Comments

WILLEMSTAD, Curacao, (Wednesday, June 20, 2012) -The Annual Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report is the U.S. Government’s principal diplomatic tool to engage foreign governments on human trafficking. It is also the world’s most comprehensive resource on governmental anti-human trafficking efforts and reflects the U.S. Government’s commitment to global leadership on this key human rights and law enforcement issue.

Each year, the Department of State honors individuals around the world who have devoted their lives to the fight against human trafficking. These heroic individuals are NGO workers, lawmakers, police officers, and concerned citizens who are committed to ending modern slavery. They are recognized for their tireless efforts – despite resistance, opposition, and threats to their lives – to protect victims, punish offenders, and raise awareness of ongoing criminal practices in their countries and abroad.

Aruba’s Head of the Division for Police Education & Development and National Coordinator Anti Human Trafficking & Smuggling, Jeannette Richardson-Baars was honored by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her extraordinary commitment to uncovering human trafficking cases, her innovative strategy to raise public awareness in spite of limited resources, and a proactive approach to providing protection services to victims in Aruba. “I was stunned and happily surprised when I heard from the U.S. Consul General in Curacao about this great honor.

It really is an Aruba TIP Task Force team effort. I could not be regarded a hero without a great team,” Mrs. Richardson-Baars said. Much credit also goes to the leadership of Prime Minster Eman, and Justice Minister Dowers for making it a priority to combat trafficking in persons.

Despite a full-time job as deputy police commissioner of Aruba, Jeannette Richardson-Baars devotes countless extra hours to ensure Aruba achieves results in combating human trafficking. Under Mrs. Richardson-Baars’s leadership, Aruba’s interagency committee has uncovered both labor and sex trafficking cases, and shown serious commitment and political will through effective governmental policies to rescue victims and prosecute traffickers.

Although she had no specific budget assigned to her, Mrs. Richardson-Baars did not allow limited financial or human resources to become obstacles to anti-trafficking efforts. Using her own computer, she launched a multi-faceted public awareness campaign that was translated into various languages and displayed posters prominently all over the island. The campaign resulted in reports by the public of several possible trafficking situations.

The TIP report is available at http://www.state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2012/index.htm.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 21, 2012, 05:45:08 PM »

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/curacao/215422/Press%20Release%202012/Press%20Release%20TIP%20Report%202012.pdf

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 22, 2012, 08:07:13 AM »

ribbit

I agree.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.