March 18, 2024, 10:38:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400018 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: February 09, 2013, 03:05:10 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273292/Gary-Giordano-tormenting-stepmothers-family-hijacking-belongings.html#axzz2KO05DqKR

'He's a monster': Former Aruba murder suspect Gary Giordano is 'tormenting his stepmother's family and hijacking her belongings'
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 10:07 EST, 4 February 2013 | UPDATED: 10:12 EST, 4 February 2013

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 09, 2013, 03:08:09 AM »

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/gary-giordano-hijacking-dead-step-mom-belongings-aruba-murder-suspect-exclusive/

Former Aruba Murder Suspect Gary Giordano Hijacking Dead Step-Mom’s Belongings-’He’s A Monster,’ Says Family

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 @ 4:04AM | By Debbie Emery

Currently a free man after once being the prime suspect in the murder of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner, Gary Giordano is now allegedly emotionally tormenting the family of his late step-mother, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Gary has no conscience. All we want is what belongs to my mother, but he’s acting like a monster,” Paula Rockwell, whose mother was married to Giordano’s father before they both died last year, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, authorities arrested 51-year-old Giordano, of Gaithersburg, Maryland, as he tried to leave Aruba after he reported Gardner had disappeared while snorkeling August 2, 2011. Despite a series of searches, neither Gardner’s body nor any related physical evidence was recovered, spurring a judge in December 2011 to order Giordano freed.

The current tangled family drama revolves around Diana Sandahl, 66, and Frank Giordano, 80, who after being a couple for 13 years finally married in July 2012 because Gary’s dad was severely ill with cancer. He died in October and his longtime partner followed him to the grave shortly afterward, leaving a legal mess that brought Paula and the former murder suspect far closer than she would like.

“It is a mess,” the Georgia-native told RadarOnline.com. “Gary is somehow the personal representative for his father’s will and he won’t give us our mother’s things – we’re talking furniture, clothing, pictures… He’s fighting me tooth and nail over a car that belonged to my grandparents that is titled to my mom and Frank.

“I have tried 10 attorneys and nobody wants to help me when I tell them who I’m up against,” she said, referring to Giordano’s reputation of being quick to sue people who cross him.

“It is stated in the will that my mother paid for the furniture and that everything in the garage is hers. She died penniless but we want the memories.”

Instead of respecting those keepsakes, Giordano allegedly dumped them all out in his driveway in the pouring rain when Paula’s brother, Bill Egbert, recently went over to pick them up.

The aggressive attitude is typical of what Diana endured from her step-son when she was alive, claims Paula.

“She knew he was guilty (of killing Robyn) but she still went on the TODAY show supporting Frank and we didn’t talk for awhile. She was scared to death of Gary. He would call her in the middle of the night yelling and screaming at her,” Rockwell exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

“I told her she was putting herself in a bad position when she did the interview,” said Rockwell, who sent her mom an angry email telling her: “‘You are a damn fool…thanks for embarrassing all of us.’”

Now neither Frank nor Diana can find peace even in death, as Gary hasn’t even bothered to make funeral arrangements three months later.

“He won’t even talk to us about how he’s going to bury his father and he hasn’t picked up the ashes,” said Rockwell.

“We can’t bury our mother without knowing that because it was their wish to be together in Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Illinois.”

Bumping the story up since I'd snipped the other article about it completely.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: February 09, 2013, 03:10:28 AM »

Justice for Robyn!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 09, 2013, 03:14:40 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/noticia/internacional/1433-sospechoso-di-mericano-perdi-na-aruba-ta-noticia-atrobe-gary-giordano-ta-secuestra-pertenencianan-di-su-madrastra

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: March 01, 2013, 06:18:33 PM »

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/former-aruba-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-loses-fight-amex-lawsuit-against-dismissed/

Former Aruba Murder Suspect Gary Giordano Loses Fight To Have AMEX Lawsuit Against Him Dismissed
Posted on Mar 1, 2013 @ 11:26AM

The former prime suspect in the case of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner escaped murder charges in connection with her disappearance, but he will not be able avoid to heading back to court to face a related lawsuit from American Express, and RadarOnline.com has exclusive details on the ongoing Aruban drama.

Gary Giordano, of Gaithersburg, Maryland, is being sued by AMEX over a travel insurance policy he took out in Gardner’s name before their vacation to the Caribbean island, which the company claims isn’t enforceable because the two aren’t married, business partners or related otherwise, reported WashingtonCBSLocal.com.

The 51-year-old business man had sought the dismissal on multiple grounds, including whether the challenge should be filed in federal court, but it was announced on Friday that a federal judge rejected his plea.
While Giordano will be bitter about the decision, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that Gardner’s boyfriend, Richard Forester, thinks that justice is finally being served.

“I hope he gets what he deserves, and I hope Amex and the judicial system make an example of him by punishing him to the full extent of the law,” Forester told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview, as he revealed that he has still believes that Gardner will be found alive.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: March 01, 2013, 06:40:24 PM »

And from Aruba...

http://aruba-daily.com/

Insurance lawsuit in Aruba disappearance can move forward
Posted by Aruba Daily on March 1st, 2013

ARUBA - A lawsuit filed against a Gaithersburg man suspected in his vacation partner’s disappearance in Aruba can move forward, a federal judge has ruled. Gary Giordano, 51, is suspected in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner, a Frederick woman who vanished in August 2011.  ::snipping2::

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: March 01, 2013, 06:45:24 PM »

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/former-aruba-murder-suspect-gary-giordano-loses-fight-amex-lawsuit-against-dismissed/

Former Aruba Murder Suspect Gary Giordano Loses Fight To Have AMEX Lawsuit Against Him Dismissed
Posted on Mar 1, 2013 @ 11:26AM

The former prime suspect in the case of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner escaped murder charges in connection with her disappearance, but he will not be able avoid to heading back to court to face a related lawsuit from American Express, and RadarOnline.com has exclusive details on the ongoing Aruban drama.

Gary Giordano, of Gaithersburg, Maryland, is being sued by AMEX over a travel insurance policy he took out in Gardner’s name before their vacation to the Caribbean island, which the company claims isn’t enforceable because the two aren’t married, business partners or related otherwise, reported WashingtonCBSLocal.com.

The 51-year-old business man had sought the dismissal on multiple grounds, including whether the challenge should be filed in federal court, but it was announced on Friday that a federal judge rejected his plea.
While Giordano will be bitter about the decision, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that Gardner’s boyfriend, Richard Forester, thinks that justice is finally being served.

“I hope he gets what he deserves, and I hope Amex and the judicial system make an example of him by punishing him to the full extent of the law,” Forester told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview, as he revealed that he has still believes that Gardner will be found alive.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 01, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: March 01, 2013, 08:58:24 PM »

HA.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: March 02, 2013, 03:10:49 AM »

Justice for Robyn!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 02, 2013, 10:29:16 AM »

HA.

HA HA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 02, 2013, 10:32:48 AM »

This is the docket history so far.

https://pcl.uscourts.gov/

8:12-cv-02640-AW AMEX Assurance Co. v. Giordano
Alexander Williams, Jr, presiding
Date filed: 09/05/2012
Date of last filing: 02/22/2013

History

Doc.
No.   Dates   Description
Filed:   09/05/2012
Entered:   09/06/2012
Complaint
Docket Text: COMPLAINT against Gary Vincent Giordano ( Filing fee $ 350 receipt number 84637019745.), filed by AMEX Assurance Co.. (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit A, # (2) Exhibit B, # (3) Exhibit C, # (4) Civil Cover Sheet)(rss, Deputy Clerk) Courtesy copy received on 9/7/2012, sent to chambers on 9/10/2012 (ebs2, Deputy Clerk). Modified on 9/14/2012 (ebs2, Deputy Clerk). Modified to remove Filed in Error notation on 12/4/2012 (ebs2, Deputy Clerk).
Local Rule 103.3 Disclosure Statement
Docket Text: Local Rule 103.3 Disclosure Statement by AMEX Assurance Co. identifying Corporate Parent American Express Company for AMEX Assurance Co. (rss, Deputy Clerk)
Terminated:   09/07/2012
Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice
Docket Text: MOTION to Appear Pro Hac Vice for Olivia L. Lynch by AMEX Assurance Co. (Filing Fee: $50.00, Receipt Number: 8463701974) (rss, Deputy Clerk)
Terminated:   09/07/2012
Docket Text: MOTION to Appear Pro Hac Vice for Thomas A. Hanusik by AMEX Assurance Co. (Filing Fee: $50.00, Receipt Number: 8463701974) (rss, Deputy Clerk)
Filed & Entered:     09/06/2012
Summons Issued
Docket Text: Summons Issued 21 days as to Gary Vincent Giordano. (rss, Deputy Clerk)
Filed & Entered:     09/07/2012
Order on Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice
Docket Text: PAPERLESS ORDER granting [3] Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice for attorney Olivia L Lynch on behalf of Amex Assurance Co. Directing attorney Olivia L Lynch to register on-line for CM/ECF at https://www.mdd.uscourts.gov/attyregB/inputProHac.asp. Signed by Clerk on 9/7/12. (cmns, Deputy Clerk)
Filed & Entered:     09/07/2012
Docket Text: PAPERLESS ORDER granting [4] Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice for attorney Thomas A Hanusik on behalf of Thomas A. Hanusik. Directing attorney Thomas A Hanusik to register on-line for CM/ECF at https://www.mdd.uscourts.gov/attyregB/inputProHac.asp. Signed by Clerk on 9/7/12. (cmns, Deputy Clerk)
Filed & Entered:     09/13/2012
Affidavit of Service
Docket Text: [FILED IN ERROR] AFFIDAVIT of Service for Summons and Complaint with Exhibits served on Gary Vincent Giordano on 9/06/2012, filed by AMEX Assurance Co. (Johnson, Deirdre) Modified on 9/14/2012 (ebs2, Deputy Clerk).
Filed & Entered:     09/14/2012
QC Notice - Miscellaneous
Docket Text: QC NOTICE: [8] Affidavit of Service filed by AMEX Assurance Co. was filed incorrectly.
**The incorrect docketing event was used. The correct event is "Summons Returned Executed" which is located under Civil, then Service of Process, and then Summons Returned Executed. It has been noted as FILED IN ERROR, and the document link has been disabled. Please refile the document using the correct event. (ebs2, Deputy Clerk)
Filed & Entered:     09/14/2012
Summons Returned Executed
Docket Text: SUMMONS Returned Executed by AMEX Assurance Co.. Gary Vincent Giordano served on 9/6/2012, answer due 9/27/2012. (Johnson, Deirdre)
Filed & Entered:     10/02/2012
Order
Docket Text: ORDER directing that Plaintiff AMEX Assurance Company shall file within TEN (10) DAYS a motion for entry of default and a motion for default judgment or provide a report as to why such motions are inappropriate. Signed by Judge Alexander Williams, Jr on 10/2/2012. (kns, Deputy Clerk)(c/m 10/2/12)
Filed & Entered:     10/05/2012
Status Report
Docket Text: STATUS REPORT Pursuant to Court's Order dated October 2, 2012 by AMEX Assurance Co.. (Johnson, Deirdre)
Filed & Entered:     10/16/2012
Notice of Appearance
Docket Text: NOTICE of Appearance by Anthony Michael Conti on behalf of Gary Vincent Giordano (Conti, Anthony)
Terminated:   10/17/2012
Motion for Extension of Time to File Answer
Docket Text: MOTION for Extension of Time to File Answer by Gary Vincent Giordano Responses due by 11/2/2012 (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit Stipulation)(Conti, Anthony)
Terminated:   10/17/2012
Docket Text: MOTION to Appear Pro Hac Vice for Scott White ( Filing fee $ 50, receipt number 0416-3745495.) by Gary Vincent Giordano (Conti, Anthony)
Filed & Entered:     10/17/2012
Order on Motion for Extension of Time to Answer
Docket Text: PAPERLESS ORDER granting [14] Motion for Extension of Time to Answer. Signed by Judge Alexander Williams, Jr. on October 17, 2012. (vdj, Chambers)
Filed & Entered:     10/17/2012
Docket Text: PAPERLESS ORDER granting [15] Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice for attorney Scott White on behalf of Gary Vincent Giordano. Directing attorney Scott White to register on-line for CM/ECF at https://www.mdd.uscourts.gov/attyregB/inputProHac.asp. Signed by Clerk on 10/17/12. (cmns, Deputy Clerk)
Filed & Entered:     10/29/2012
Terminated:   02/21/2013
Motion to Dismiss
Docket Text: MOTION to Dismiss by Gary Vincent Giordano Responses due by 11/16/2012 (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit, # (2) Text of Proposed Order)(Conti, Anthony)
Filed & Entered:     11/09/2012
Terminated:   11/14/2012
Docket Text: MOTION to Appear Pro Hac Vice for Christopher M. Ridgeway ( Filing fee $ 50, receipt number 0416-3786870.) by Gary Vincent Giordano (Conti, Anthony)
Filed & Entered:     11/14/2012
Docket Text: PAPERLESS ORDER granting [19] Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice for attorney Christopher M Ridgeway on behalf of Gary Vincent Giordano. Directing attorney Christopher M Ridgeway to register on-line for CM/ECF at https://www.mdd.uscourts.gov/attyregB/inputProHac.asp. Signed by Clerk on 11/14/12. (cmns, Deputy Clerk)
Filed & Entered:     11/16/2012
Response to Motion
Docket Text: RESPONSE to Motion re [18] MOTION to Dismiss Plaintiff's Opposition to Defendants Motion to Dismiss filed by AMEX Assurance Co.. Replies due by 12/3/2012. (Attachments: # (1) Text of Proposed Order, # (2) Exhibit Index of Exhibits, # (3) Exhibit Exhibit A, # (4) Exhibit Exhibit B, # (5) Exhibit Exhibit C, # (6) Exhibit Exhibit D, # (7) Exhibit Exhibit E, # (8 ) Exhibit Exhibit F)(Johnson, Deirdre)
Filed & Entered:     12/03/2012
Terminated:   12/04/2012
Motion for Extension of Time to File Response/Reply
Docket Text: Consent MOTION for Extension of Time to File Response/Reply as to [21] Response to Motion, by Gary Vincent Giordano. Responses due by 12/20/2012 (Attachments: # (1) Text of Proposed Order)(Conti, Anthony)
Filed & Entered:     12/04/2012
Order on Motion for Extension of Time to File Response/Reply
Docket Text: PAPERLESS ORDER granting [22] Consent Motion for Extension of Time to File Response/Reply. Signed by Judge Alexander Williams, Jr. on December 4, 2012. (vdj, Chambers)
Filed & Entered:     12/07/2012
Reply to Response to Motion
Docket Text: REPLY to Response to Motion re [18] MOTION to Dismiss filed by Gary Vincent Giordano. (Conti, Anthony)
Filed & Entered:     12/11/2012
Request for Hearing
Docket Text: Request for Hearing re [18] MOTION to Dismiss . (Johnson, Deirdre)
Filed & Entered:     02/21/2013
Memorandum Opinion
Docket Text: MEMORANDUM OPINION. Signed by Judge Alexander Williams, Jr on 02/21/2013. (bas, Deputy Clerk)
Filed & Entered:     02/21/2013
Order on Motion to Dismiss
Docket Text: ORDER Denying [18] Motion to Dismiss; and the Defendant has TEN (10) DAYS from the date this Order is docketed to answer or otherwise respond to the Complaint. Signed by Judge Alexander Williams, Jr on 02/21/2013. (bas, Deputy Clerk)(copy of the Order and Memorandum Opinion wastransmitted to all counsel of record on 2/21/13 bca)
Filed & Entered:     02/22/2013
Scheduling Order
Docket Text: SCHEDULING ORDER: Status Report due by July 8, 2013. Signed by Judge Alexander Williams, Jr on 02/22/2013. (bas, Deputy Clerk)

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 07, 2013, 05:22:12 PM »

dun, dun, dun...........

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name comcastbusiness.net ? (Network)
IP Address74.93.217.#(Comcast Business Communications)
ISP Comcast Business Communications
Location Continen North America
ountry: United States  (Facts)State
District of Columbia
City Washington

Lat/Long 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinNT
Browser Internet Explorer 9.0
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor Resolution 1440 x 900
Color Depth 24 bits
Time of Visit Jun 7 2013 5:05:54 pm
Last Page View Jun 7 2013 5:05:54 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...ndex.php?board=137.0
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...ndex.php?board=137.0
Out Click
Time Zone 
UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Jun 7 2013 5:05:54 pm
Visit Number 32,740,966

interesting above because this IP is here a lot and arrived too.
seems to be interested in sex trade. Are they related? dunno

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address 201.229.35.# (Setarnet)
ISP Setarnet
Location Continent South America
Country Aruba  (Facts)
City Oranjestad
Lat/Long 12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Macintosh MacOSX
Browser Netscape 5.0
Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 6_1_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/10B329
Javascript version 1.4
Monitor Resolution 768 x 1024
Color Depth 32 bits
Time of Visit Jun 7 2013 4:42:37 pm
Last Page View Jun 7 2013 4:42:37 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co...&ss=10002j7713650j18
Search Engine google.com
Search Words aruba strip clubs
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...man-trafficking-hmm/
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...man-trafficking-hmm/
Out Click  
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Jun 7 2013 4:42:37 pm
Visit Number 32,740,878
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/08/08/raid-at-foxy-lady-on-arubas-one-happy-island-due-to-human-trafficking-joran-van-der-sloot-thailand-human-trafficking-hmm/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: August 02, 2013, 11:37:06 PM »

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/crime_and_justice/courts/article_9f53cc51-e80c-58ec-b72f-437994560143.html

Family remembers Gardner two years after disappearance

Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 2:00 am
By Danielle E. Gaines News-Post Staff | 6 comments

The family of Robyn Gardner continues to hope for her return two years after the Frederick woman vanished off the shore of Aruba.

“She's still, of course, on our minds and in our hearts,” said Danielle Colson-Unglesbee, Gardner's sister. “We haven't given up hope.”

Gardner was reported missing to Aruban authorities on Aug. 2, 2011, when her traveling companion, Gary Giordano, of Gaithersburg, said she didn't return to shore after a snorkeling outing at Baby Beach near the southern tip of the island. He was released after spending nearly four months in jail.

Aruban authorities conducted several searches in the days after Gardner disappeared, but the family hasn't heard much from them lately, Colson-Unglesbee said.

“I think it's become a cold case, unfortunately,” she said.

Calls to Aruban authorities were not returned Thursday. Special Agent Rich Wolf at the FBI's Baltimore field office said the agency continues to post Gardner's missing persons poster on its website, but is involved only to provide assistance to Aruban police when asked.

Colson-Unglesbee said her family has not been able to comment at length about the circumstances of Gardner's disappearance because of various legal issues, which might be coming to an end soon.

Lawsuits between Giordano by an American Express subsidiary through which he bought a travel insurance policy in Gardner's name have been settled, the family said Thursday.

Giordano filed a lawsuit in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Ill., seeking a $3.5 million payment from the company. In September 2012, AmEx Assurance Co. filed a lawsuit in federal court to keep him from being able to collect the money.

Colson-Unglesbee said the company will drop its lawsuit against Giordano and he will not be paid as part of the settlement.

“He's not getting a penny. We're very happy about that,” she said.

Giordano's attorney, Anthony Conti, declined to comment Thursday. An attorney for AmEx Assurance could not be reached.

Gardner's sister said she will spend today remembering her sister and will light a candle in her honor at St. Bartholemew's Catholic Church in Manchester. Gardner's mother will do the same at her church in Florida, Colson-Unglesbee said.

“Robyn is a great person. We miss her, we love her and we want her to hopefully come home,” she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: August 02, 2013, 11:42:00 PM »

http://www.wtop.com/46/3409811/Aruba-maintains-Giodano-man-murdered-Gardner

WTOP Exclusive: On anniversary, Aruba maintains Gaithersburg man murdered Robyn Gardner
 Friday - 8/2/2013, 8:37pm  ET

By Neal Augenstein

WASHINGTON - On the two-year anniversary of the disappearance of Robyn Gardner, of Frederick, Md., prosecutors in Aruba tell WTOP they still believe Gary Giordano of Gaithersburg, Md., kidnapped and murdered his traveling partner.

"The case is still open, and we accuse him of murder, kidnapping, and fraud," says Ann Angela, a spokesperson for the Aruban prosecutor's office.

Giordano was never charged, and Gardner's body was never recovered.

Giordano's attorney Steven Kupferberg, tells WTOP, "Gary authorized me to say he has no comment" about prosecutors' allegations or the anniversary of Gardner's disappearance.

In the days after Gardner's disappearance, Giordano contacted American Express, seeking payment of the travel insurance policy he'd taken out for Gardner. The two met on a dating website.

Giordano filed suit against American Express in Illinois, and the insurance company countersued Giordano in Maryland.

Federal court records show the Maryland case is nearing settlement.

Danielle Colson-Unglesbee, Gardner's sister, says Gardner's family "is still hoping for her return."

"We certainly love her very much. I'm going to church to light a candle in her honor, and my mom will do the same in Florida," says Colson-Unglesbee.

Colson-Unglesbee says lawyers for American Express told her they were drawing up final settlement papers, which do not include any payout to Giordano.

"We're very happy about that," says Colson-Unglesbee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: August 02, 2013, 11:43:17 PM »

I'm happy about that too!   

Justice for Robyn!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: August 02, 2013, 11:44:00 PM »

Good.  Giordano isn't getting a penny from Amex.  As it should be.  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 03, 2013, 01:29:34 AM »

Good.  Giordano isn't getting a penny from Amex.  As it should be.  JMHO 

Absolutely!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: August 03, 2013, 01:31:49 AM »

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/08/robyn-gardner-still-missing-two-years-after-disappearance-in-aruba-92262.html

VIDEO

Robyn Gardner still missing two years after disappearance in Aruba

August 2, 2013 - 11:36 pm

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: August 03, 2013, 08:58:03 AM »

I'm happy about that too!   

Justice for Robyn!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.