March 19, 2024, 04:54:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400065 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #540 on: August 03, 2013, 10:21:39 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3625452230824

Robyn's Timeline

From the vigil for Robyn one year ago.

(For those without Facebook, you can click on the picture to see the video)

Justice for Robyn!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: June 22, 2014, 06:32:28 PM »

He's still trying to gain financially, hope this fails too.  JMO

http://www.amazon.com/ARUBA-FILES-Redemption-Gary-Giordano/dp/1481061364/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403377779&sr=8-1&keywords=aruba+files

THE ARUBA FILES "The Redemption of Gary V. Giordano"
Paperback – June 20, 2014
by Gary Vincent Giordano (Author)
Be the first to review this item

Paperback
    $37.78 3 New from $35.46

While on vacation in August 2011, Robyn Gardner and Gary Giordano were enjoying a beautiful Caribbean day together on Baby Beach located on the south end of Aruba when tragedy struck as both entered the water and only one returned. A few days later, headlines from around the world reported on Gary Giordano’s arrest for murder, manslaughter, kidnapping and insurance fraud. He soon found himself in the center of a worldwide witch-hunt fueled by tabloid news, outrageous headlines, fame seekers, judicial corruption, revenge and betrayal. Unrealistic comparisons of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot became the foundation of the media circus. Murder for money became the punch line. Robyn Gardner was a beautiful woman who was just beginning to realize her full potential and Gary Giordano a successful businessman and world traveler. While still grieving for the loss of his good friend and lover, Gary, caged like an animal in solitary confinement, mentally and physically tortured and repeatedly interrogated for hours, days and months in the infamous Aruba KIA prison, never gave up hope. Back home in the United States, the media firestorm raged on as the FBI entered the frenzy in a highly televised search and seizure of Gary’s Maryland home and a Grand Jury was convened to address allegations of insurance fraud. Gary Giordano was released from KIA prison on November 28, 2011, after four months of torture in KIA prison. No evidence of a crime ever existed and Gary was never charged with a crime. Now, in The Aruba Files, Gary Giordano breaks his silence to reveal for the very first time what really happened in Aruba and how and why the world media demonized him. In unprecedented fashion, Gary shares scores of confidential FBI reports and FBI e-mail correspondence usually sealed for decades, as well as Aruba interrogation reports and confidential recorded phone transcripts. He describes in detail the torture he endured and exposes who got away with lying to the FBI and Aruba government which resulted in prolonging his torture and ultimate destruction of his business, name and forever altering his and his three son’s future. He describes in detail the media’s continued manipulation of the truth following his release and the untold story of the Baby Beach cover-up and further unnecessary loss of life. As in Aruba, Gary remains a target for local law enforcement and continues to be harassed by those trying to make a name for themselves. Gary never gave up hope and remains stronger than ever. He hopes his story will empower others to persevere in the face of overwhelming adversity and expose judicial corruption and media malice. Gary Giordano received no money or financial gains associated with Robyn’s death and lost millions due to the real perpetrators revealed in this book. Gary is a staunch advocate of the wrongfully accused, continues to fight for the truth, and is dedicated to exposing judicial abuse of power in the United States and abroad. This book is dedicated to the memory and life of Robyn Gardner.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: June 22, 2014, 07:20:31 PM »

The only thing he has ever exposed is his dololly in the back of that SUV with that woman.

Geez...the nerve of some folks.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 22, 2014, 11:18:57 PM »

Gary Giordano needs to go crawl back under a rock.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: June 25, 2014, 01:36:08 PM »

I wouldn't buy that book to line a snake pit -- the snakes deserve better!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #545 on: July 01, 2014, 08:56:58 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: August 04, 2014, 12:21:21 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/188799-zaak-nog-open-maar-onderzoek-ligt-stil&usg=ALkJrhjlNoy-8KxBkAe5WEMj7kGKz8siRA

Google translation:

"Case Robyn Gardner still open but research is still"
Saturday, August 2, 2014 12:16

ORANGE CITY - The case of the disappeared in Aruba in 2011, American Robyn Gardner is formally still open but the investigation into the disappearance - and presumed dead - the woman has stopped ....
Read more ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: August 04, 2014, 12:55:11 AM »

Justice for Robyn! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: September 06, 2014, 12:19:36 AM »

https://**/columns-blogs/entertainment/tv/ellen-dr-phil-move

Posted date September 5, 2014 - 12:25pm

‘Ellen,’ ‘Dr. Phil’ on the move

By CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Then on Tuesday, “Dr. Phil” heads to 3 p.m. weekdays on KLAS-TV, Channel 8. On the first show in his new home, he’ll grill Gary Giordano about Robyn Gardner’s 2011 disappearance in Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: September 06, 2014, 12:40:59 AM »

The book must not be selling like he thought it would.   

Anything for some publicity...but Dr. Phil?  Seriously?  Wow!

Hope I get to see it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb6vLv9AXKQ

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pb6vLv9AXKQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pb6vLv9AXKQ</a>

Published on Sep 5, 2014

Dr. Phil discusses the case of Gary Giordano and Robyn Gardner tragedy in Aruba and Giordano's Tell-All Book, The Aruba Files

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: September 06, 2014, 12:46:02 AM »

http://newsok.com/dr.-phil-reveals-secrets-about-new-season/article/feed/731672

A&E: Celebrity

Dr. Phil Reveals Secrets about New Season

Published on NewsOK Published: September 5, 2014

Robyn Gardner disappeared in 2011 on a snorkeling trip in Aruba, and now Dr. Phil is talking to the man who was with her when she went missing, and putting him face-to-face with her sister, who doesn't believe his story.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: September 06, 2014, 09:54:43 PM »

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Shows This Week

Tuesday - September 9, 2014

Vanished on Vacation: Beautiful Blonde Goes Missing in Aruba

In 2011, Robyn Gardner vanished while on vacation in Aruba with her 50-year-old travel companion, Gary Giordano. Aruban authorities considered Giordano the prime suspect but, but he was never charged in connection with her disappearance. Giordano denies any wrongdoing, but Gardner’s body was never recovered, and questions remain. Dr. Phil sits down with Gary to sort through the details and accusations in search of answers. What happened to Robyn Gardner? Find out why Robyn’s sister, Danielle, says she knows her sister didn’t drown that day. Will Gary -- who maintains his innocence -- take a polygraph test?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: September 09, 2014, 08:42:44 PM »

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/gaithersburg/2014/09/09/gary-giordano-robyn-gardner-suspect-missing-in-aruba-dr-phil/15321519/

Suspect in Robyn Gardner disappearance talks to Dr. Phil

Meta Pettus, WUSA 1:09 p.m. EDT September 9, 2014

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- The travel partner of Robyn Gardner and person of interest in her disappearance in Aruba talks to Dr. Phil on Tuesday in an episode called 'Vanished on Vacation: Beautiful Blonde Goes Missing in Aruba.'

Before the episode on Tuesday afternoon, Dr. Phil told WUSA9, "I asked the hard questions here. He didn't like the questions. He didn't like my attitude. And I had a family member of Robyn's there, her sister who sits down across from me and she does not believe a word he's saying and says so. So this got obviously to be a very contentious situation, but there are so many inconsistencies here and I think he knows more than he's telling."

(Several links to other articles about the case at the end of this article)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 09, 2014, 09:07:43 PM »

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/gaithersburg/2014/09/09/gary-giordano-robyn-gardner-suspect-missing-in-aruba-dr-phil/15321519/

Suspect in Robyn Gardner disappearance talks to Dr. Phil

Meta Pettus, WUSA 1:09 p.m. EDT September 9, 2014

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- The travel partner of Robyn Gardner and person of interest in her disappearance in Aruba talks to Dr. Phil on Tuesday in an episode called 'Vanished on Vacation: Beautiful Blonde Goes Missing in Aruba.'

Before the episode on Tuesday afternoon, Dr. Phil told WUSA9, "I asked the hard questions here. He didn't like the questions. He didn't like my attitude. And I had a family member of Robyn's there, her sister who sits down across from me and she does not believe a word he's saying and says so. So this got obviously to be a very contentious situation, but there are so many inconsistencies here and I think he knows more than he's telling."

(Several links to other articles about the case at the end of this article)

Couple more snips from the same article:

Gardner's sister, Danielle, also talks to Dr. Phil and comes face-to-face with Giordano for the first time. She thinks Giordano killed Gardner for money.

"'I think this was premeditated murder. Gary has changed the story a million times. I loathe him. He is a sinister, sinister man," says Danielle.

We asked Dr. Phil about Giordano's book.

"I think it is self-published. He describes it as a tell-all book. It looks more like an attempt to whitewash to me. It's kind of a compilation of reports and some of his explanations of what took place. I don't think he's sold any appreciable copies of the book.

"He feels like he has been convicted in the court of public opinion. He said he wanted to come on to set the record straight, and I certainly gave him the opportunity to do that, to say whatever he wanted to say. But he got subjected to a lot of questions as well," stated Dr. Phil.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: September 09, 2014, 09:19:43 PM »

Gary was there to sell his book.  If he'd really wanted to set the record straight, he would have taken the polygraph.

Danielle was there for Robyn, and my heart broke for her.   

She is a strong and courageous woman.  Gary and Jose both took at least one cheap shot at her, but she didn't let it phase her.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: September 10, 2014, 09:48:56 PM »

Gary's constantly talking about Baby Beach.  On Dr. Phil, and in the promos for his book.

Dr. Phil named the correct location during the show, but Gary continued to use examples including Baby Beach. 

IMO, he wants people to think he took Robyn snorkeling at this beautiful sandy beach they see in the travel ads and vacation photos, instead of to the rocky, craggy, abandoned and secluded area behind the Nanki Country Club.  Why did he take her back there?  Was he taking pictures and/or filming that day too?  What has he done with the pictures that were found on his camera?

All of the drownings Gary talks about happened at Baby Beach.  Gary seems to think those cases help his case, but as Dr. Phil pointed out; all of those bodies were quickly located while Robyn is still missing. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1459835#msg1459835

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/09/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Another American Woman Disappears in Aruba

Aired August 9, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: That`s a good point, Michael. Back to Mark Benson Denz with "The Aruba Herald." Mark, again, thank you for joining us -- Mark joining us tonight from Aruba. Mark, have police been able to narrow down that they were, in fact, actually snorkeling? Have they been able to determine where they rented their snorkel gear from?

DENZ: OK, I have to explain something. They were seen, it has been confirmed -- there are people that have testified that they have seen these two people together at the Baby Beach. But Baby Beach is not the exact area. It`s close by. It`s about six to seven minutes walk from the area where they actually went to snorkel, which is behind 90 (ph) Nanki Concrete (ph) Country Club.

And it`s a bit of an abandoned place.
There are a company that rents out gear for snorkeling and also diving. We have not received the information from the police if they have rented snorkeling gear because snorkeling gear is actually pretty easy to just buy at a store and just use. So we do not have that information.

But the Baby Beach, where a lot of people traffic with their children and go to the beach, is a very populated area, and there they have confirmed to see them together. But we did not receive information -- the police did not want to release information if they have seen them actually snorkeling at the 90 Nanki Concrete Beach Club area, where the mister (ph) who has been detained is saying that they were snorkeling.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1462079#msg1462079

http://abcnews.go.com/International/aruba-dive-shop-owner-person-robyn-gardner/story?id=14315628

Aruba Dive Shop Owner Was Last Person to See Robyn Gardner

The last person to see Robyn Gardner and Gary Giordano together was the owner of a dive shop on Aruba who noticed their car far out on a rocky point of the island which he thought was an unlikely place to be snorkeling.

Excellent map at the link, look at Baby Beach and then look behind the Nanki Country Club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=12.413914&lon=-69.883679&z=18&m=b

WHY were they back there?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.msg1461468#msg1461468

http://issuu.com/boletinextra/docs/diaranson_3_augustus_2011

8/3/2011 Solo di Pueblo Front Page

8/3/2011 Solo di Pueblo Page 2

Pictures posted August 3, 2011, several more at the link.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/34991-buskeda-pa-dama-perdi-a-sigui-trempan-diaranzon-mainta.html

An Aug. 9 Aruba prosecutor's statement was forwarded to USA TODAY. Here it is: "On August 2, 2011 at about 6.23 PM (local time) 911 received notification of a possible drowning of a woman. The traveling companion of this woman, a man G.V.G. stated that they were going snorkeling behind Nanki Country Club and that at a given moment he had signaled his friend to swim back to the beach. He stated further that the woman had not reached the beach together with him and apparently had remained in the water.

The American woman in question is R.G, age 35, the man is indicated as G.V.G, age 50, also an American.

In spite of intense searches during a number of days by amongst others the surveillance department and the detective department of the Aruban Police, the Aruban Maritime Police, the Coast Guard, Search and Rescue Divers and volunteer divers of Jads and the use of two helicopters, an airplane and several boats, until now the woman has not been found in sea or on the shore.

The statements made by the traveling companion led to such questions that on Friday, August 5, 2011 it was decided to detain him for further questioning on the possible drowning of the woman."

Well...it's close by, what does it matter?

It matters because it's not the truth.

And this is one of many lies he continues to perpetuate IMO.

Justice for Robyn!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: September 10, 2014, 09:56:07 PM »

This is the link for the last quote...sorry about that!   Embarassed

http://travel.usatoday.com/destinations/dispatches/post/2011/08/aruba-tourism-authority-on-the-mysterious-death-of-another-american-/414565/1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: September 11, 2014, 12:28:13 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxB_pRRMkkE

Dr. Phil: Vanished on Vacation: Beautiful Blonde Goes Missing in Aruba [September 9, 2014]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxB_pRRMkkE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/YxB_pRRMkkE</a>

Published on Sep 10, 2014

Vanished on Vacation: Beautiful Blonde Goes Missing in Aruba
September 9, 2014

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 11, 2014, 05:48:55 PM »

All I can muster is shaking my head.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 11, 2014, 05:33:32 PM »

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/features/cover-story/stories/3-years-after-robyn-gardners-disappearance-gary-giordano-speaks-1109.shtml#.VGKNbTTF-8A

3 Years After Robyn Gardner's Disappearance, Gary Giordano Speaks

Updated: Wednesday, November 5 2014, 09:33 AM EST

It's been more than three years since a Maryland woman vanished on vacation in Aruba. 
Gary Giordano, her travel companion, has long been considered the only suspect in a criminal investigation that's grown cold. But now, he's written a new book in the hopes of clearing his name and is finally breaking his silence.

He sat down for a rare interview with FOX45’s Melinda Roeder, who also spoke with the victim’s family, who remains skeptical.

As she flips through family photographs, Danielle Colson-Unglesbee describes her sister Robyn as a “loving, wonderful sister."   

Robyn Gardner is smiling and laughing as she poses for the photos, which were taken just months before she disappeared.

"I think whatever happened was very sinister and very evil,” says Danielle.

Danielle has been waiting more than three years for answers about her sister; hoping and praying for closure in a case that’s grown cold.  But Danielle has her suspicions about what happened to her sister Robyn.

“Well I think Gary Giordano caused her demise; caused her disappearance," Danielle said.

Gary Giordano is the man who's been at the center of the international investigation since August of 2011. That's when Gary and Robyn took a trip to Aruba together. She would never return.

Danielle doesn’t believe him. She says her sister was an “excellent” swimmer.

Aruban authorities have never believed Gary's story either, but with no witnesses or a body, they have very little evidence to work with. That didn't stop them from detaining Gary while they combed the island for clues back in 2011.

Robyn’s family has been critical of authorities too. “I think that they are more concerned over their tourism industry,” says Danielle.

That’s the only thing they seem to agree on.

“This was all very highly suspect,” Danielle adds.

The insurance company later filed its own claim in court and won.  So they never had to pay out on the policy. Still, investigators - who've publicly accused Gary of murder - believe money was the motive.

Gary defends himself - "I haven't made any money off this case.  I've lost millions."

Robyn’s sister doesn’t believe him.  "I think that he was driven by the money - the insurance money - and now he's driven by the book money because he didn't get the insurance money,” says Danielle.

Gary says he wrote the book mainly to clear his name -- and in a way, honor Robyn's memory. “People that are interested and want to know the truth will read the book and they’ll be convinced of the true story,” he says.

Danielle hopes nobody buys it:  “They're giving their money to the devil if they buy this book."

As for the unanswered question of exactly what happened to Robyn. - murder?  or a tragic accident? - investigators still can't prove a thing.

And Gary still denies having anything to do with Robyn’s death.  “No. Nothing to do with her death.  No negligence.  I had no idea of the dangers of that water.”

"He's a liar,” says Danielle.

Gary Giordano says he's considering suing the Aruban government for detaining him without justifiable cause.  He has never been charged with a crime as result of this case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.