March 18, 2024, 11:35:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400024 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980920003

Robyn Gardner Case: Lovers Clash over Missing Woman

December 16, 2011 06:35 PM EST

by Chelsea Hoffman

The disappearance of Robyn Gardner is into the fourth month with nothing being found of her. The latest updates in her case reveal problems arising now that Gary Giordino is free from Aruba. Is Gary in danger?

The former boyfriend of missing woman Robyn Gardner reportedly went off on Facebook. He is a moderator of a community page set up in an effort to spread the word about the missing Maryland woman. On the page Richard Forester said the following:

::snipping2:: (already posted above)

Richard Forester is certainly passionate about finding Robyn, to say the least. But this kind of behavior is only going to make it harder on the actual investigation. Just because Gary Giordino is "home free" right now, doesn't mean he isn't still being investigated. Maybe it's just bad mojo from Jose Baez and his Casey Anthony connection, but acting out like this is only going to make Giordino a martyr. He's going to be protected and coddled to keep him safe from public threats, just like Tot Mom herself.

It's evident that Forester's words influence some of the people around him, as International Business Times points out some different comments made by Facebook profiles on the comment Richard made.

"Your not getting away with it like so many others, we will follow you everywhere you go Gary..," said Patrick Bossman Mackey.

Stephanie Burke Jacobs said:

"You might think your gonna get away with this Gary... But we promise you, it's only just begun!!!! You are gonna get caught with all your bullshit lies and after you leave ur miserable life here...."

These are blatant threats being made on Gary Giordino. He may seem like he is guilty of something in connection to Robyn's disappearance, but this is no way to behave. Don't make Giordino a martyr! This man doesn't deserve to be the next Casey Anthony, and Jose Baez doesn't deserve another "sympathy win."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2011, 09:16:52 PM »

This is the post they're talking about in the above article.  Richard posted it yesterday afternoon.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Bumped for reference in the article I just posted, I didn't notice it was time to go to a new page.

Embarassed

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2011, 12:58:13 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/10/ddhln.01.html

DR. DREW

Maryland Woman Missing in Aruba

Aired August 10, 2011 - 21:00   ET

::snipping2::

FORESTER: I wish I knew. No, none of that is true. It`s completely unexpected.

We were in the process of looking for a place to live. That`s what we were supposed to do this weekend.

Yesterday, December 15, 2011

http://www.facebook.com/justiceforrobyngardner/posts/253750718023181

The weekend upon Robyn's return, she and I were signing a lease on a new home. In fact, we were looking at engagement rings as well.

Today, December 16, 2011

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=294255263951747&id=230993886944552

We were about to sign a lease on a new apartment upon her return. We were looking at engagement rings.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2011, 01:11:05 AM »

http://www.gazette.net/article/20110809/NEWS/708099961/woman-goes-missing-in-caribbean-acquaintance-detained&template=gazette

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Mother of missing Frederick woman asks for prayers

35-year-old disappeared from Caribbean island last week; traveling companion has been arrested

by Jen Bondeson, Staff Writer

This story was updated at 9:00 a.m. Aug. 11, 2011.

The mother of the 35-year-old Frederick woman who went missing on the Caribbean island of Aruba last week has issued a statement asking that people continue to pray for her daughter.

Andrea Colson, mother of Robyn Gardner, who disappeared Aug. 2, made the statement this morning in Washington, D.C.

“We can only pray that she will soon be with us and bring back the joy into our lives. She means the world to us,’’ Colson said in the statement. “We are hoping for the very best outcome with the help of the international community that we will reach a favorable outcome. We are confident and very grateful to the Aruba authorities and volunteers who are working above and beyond all our expectations. I hope you understand that we are being quiet as to not jeopardize the investigation. Please continue to pray for Robyn. Thank you.’’

Meanwhile, there are mixed reports as to whether Aruban authorities have called off the search for Gardner.

Richard Forester of Bethesda, Gardner’s boyfriend, was told by Aruban authorities that the search was called off, he said today.

But Andrew Cohen (should be Colson), Gardner’s brother, said today that he and his parents have been in contact with authorities and the search continues. Special Agent Richard Wolf, an FBI spokesman, said today he was not aware of the Aruban authorities calling off the search.

Forester said that he may go to Aruba next week to look for Gardner if the search does not continue.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2011, 02:28:54 AM »

http://humanmanner.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/gary-giordano-interview-on-gma-disappearance-of-robyn-gardner-in-aruba/

Gary Giordano Interview on ‘GMA’ – Disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba
Posted by Human Manner under deception, Human Behavior | Tags: ABC GMA, Gary Giordano, Jose Baez, Robyn Gardner |

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5aNvNMnAY&feature=youtube_gdata

If you felt Gary was an overly confident, overly defensive, arrogant person, you were right!

When people under suspicion act and speak this much confidently and defensively, it flags me to look more closely.

When asked what happened that day, Gary begins the interview by refusing to answer questions, unless it’s a “specific” question. Looks like Jose and Gary had a prior agreement on this, because Gary glanced at Jose before and while stating this. This is public TV, here’s his chance to tell the world what happened. But he doesn’t! I don’t see any urgency on Gary’s part to proclaim his innocence.

At 2:14 Gary was asked about the condition of the sea that day when Gary and Robyn supposedly went snorkeling. He didn’t answer the question!! Instead he address the previous question about being drunk!?

When Robyn was reported missing, he had told the police that Robyn was swept into the sea by sea currents, but according to the police the sea was calm that day. What an outright contradiction with facts! No wonder he didn’t answer the question!

Did you notice how he begins to say  ”Ok?”,  ”Right?” constantly when questions are asked? I get a sense of arrogance from him when I hear that. Don’t you? And it also shows me he’s self-confirming what he’s saying. He’s not speaking freely here!

And did he just say “I’ll interview myself” ?? That’s odd! Before the interviewer can ask more questions, he ask questions from himself and answers his own questions. This was about accusations that he had taken Robyn to a remote location to commit the crime.

Gary says he was told he was free to go after a few interviews with the authorities and that even Robyn’s mother thought he should leave on his scheduled flight. So this was his excuse for leaving right away?? Who believes this? Why would you leave right after your girlfriend go missing in the ocean?? If you care about someone, would you do this? I wouldn’t! I don’t care who tells me to leave!!

Upon his arrival to the airport in Aruba in order to leave to US, the ticketing agent has asked Gary where his travelling companion was, meaning Robyn. The interviewer asked Gary about this at 4:15 and stated Gary has responded by saying that Robyn was taking another flight.

But Gary denies he had responded by saying that. Then he says “I don’t know exactly what I said,  Ok?… But, uh, I didn’t want to go……..what I didn’t want to say is I didn’t want to get into a long conversation about what’s going on”. Did you notice he censored what he way going to say initially? Do you believe this explanation? I certainly can’t.  This is absolutely ludicrous!

And then he was describing how he was arrested shortly afterwards by Aruban authorities for the murder of Robyn Gardner. Did you notice the lack of surprise in his tone when he explained the arrest? An innocent person would be surprised, shocked and angry of such accusations/arrest and would reflect those emotions even while explaining it at a later time. I don’t see that in Gary in this interview.

At time 5:00, the interviewer shows a surveillance video of Gary on the day Robyn went missing. Like the interviewer points out, Gary lacks a sense of urgency in his demeanor looking for help finding her girlfriend who was supposedly swept out to the ocean by currents. Most people would panic and run around looking for help.

Then it was a question about him not looking wet in the video, if he just came out snorkeling. It’s hard to tell if he is wet or dry in this video, but Gary claims there were pictures taken of him that shows he was wet. Did you see him smiling saying this? People don’t display these sort of emotions recalling or seeing (on video) their own horrific experiences. His smiling was inappropriate. I don’t believe him here!

Prior to the trip to Aruba, Gary has taken a Travel Insurance Policy of $1.5 million for Robyn with him as the primary beneficiary. Why would you take a insurance policy for someone you met online and had a casual relationship with? It’s really odd! Who would do this? And there are reports that Gary had attempted to encash the insurance policy.

In the end, when asked if he would’ve done things differently, he says ‘of course’ and says he shouldn’t have left while there’s a missing person. Here, he’s distancing himself by referring to Robyn as “a missing person”. Wasn’t Robyn his girlfriend??

I don’t believe Gary Giordano’s story and I think jealousy and money played a big role here!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2011, 02:33:48 AM »

http://humanmanner.wordpress.com/2011/12/04/robyn-gardner-missing-in-paradise-dateline-nbc/

ROBYN GARDNER : Missing in Paradise – Dateline NBC
Posted by Human Manner under deception, Human Behavior | Tags: Dateline NBC, Gary Giordano, Robyn Gardner |

Since his first interview with ABC, Gary has done another interview with Dateline NBC in the episode ‘Missing in Paradise’.

Here it is below. My comments are below.

Video Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/#45532836

From the beginning of this interview Gary’s behavior is odd and suspicious. I wasn’t so surprised though after seeing him in the first interview with ABC.

First of all his over-confidence and arrogance is plain annoying, I have to say!! When people under suspicion behaves in such manner, it’s always a red flag to me.

When asked what happened to Robyn Gardner at the very beginning of the interview, Gary is smiling!! He looked even amused at one point. When people smile as odd times ask yourself why? Would you behave like this if your girlfriend/boyfriend went missing? What’s so funny? Scientists call this “duper’s delight”.

Gary was caught on surveillance tape making a brief trip back to his car while he was dining at a restaurant with Robyn. He was asked about this. At 1:45, the interviewer asked him why go to his car to get juice when there were plenty of drinks in the bar.

Gary responded saying “I went there to have a cigarette, actually…..but….you know….(inaudible) my cup, filled the juice and came back”. Did you notice how his confidence level drastically dropped while explaining this? Such an arrogant, confident man sounds so meek explaining this?? I bet he didn’t prepare for this question!! And I highly suspect something sinister happened here — the brief trip back to his car while in the restaurant.

Next came the question why would Robyn go snorkeling and that Robyn would never get in the water after spending so much money on salons for her hair extensions. Gary explains that she had told him that she was planning to get her hair done. Therefore, he says “what better time to go swimming, is when you are going to get your hair extensions replaced…..Beautiful, right?”. He said “beautiful, right?” in such a way as if he’s confirming to himself that was a ‘beautiful’ story he just told the interviewer.

And then Gary was explaining in his own words what happened when they went snorkeling. While talking about when they were pushed out by the wind and water current, did you see he leaked a very brief odd smile and suppressed it at around time marker 3:00-3:01. Duper’s delight!

If you look closely Gary smiles at other odd times throughout the interview. Huge Red Flag!!

The interviewer asked Gary about his lack of urgency looking for help in the surveillance tape after Robyn went missing. Gary claimed he was exhausted, scared, and shocked. And the interviewer says if that’s how he looks when he’s exhausted, scared, and shocked. Gary answers “Yea…..you don’t know me”. Again, did you notice the drop in his confidence level in his voice? He knows he’s caught here. And, what a ludicrous answer!?

And at the airport when Gary tried to depart Aruba, the ticketing agent had asked where Robyn was, and Gary had said that she’s on a different flight. He denies saying that to the ticketing agent. He denied that in the ABC interview with GMA, saying “I did not”. Now in the Dateline interview he says “he can’t remember the quote”?? Which is it???

He deserves an Oscar for his tearful performance in the end! He may love and miss his kids, hence the tears and bloodshot face, but it doesn’t make him innocent of Robyn’s disappearance!

Gary Giordano has guilty knowledge of Robyn Gardner’s disappearance!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2011, 02:56:35 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2011, 11:25:59 AM »

More deleted posts on Facebook

This is from "Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba PAGE 2", where I don't believe Richard Forester is an admin as on the main page, but still apparently has some control over.  I'm sure I missed some of the discussion, but here's what I did see.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba-PAGE-2/206782696045092

12/15/2011

12/16/2011

Today 12/17/2011 (Poof, they're gone)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »

Coincidence?   

http://www.facebook.com/BrianBuritto?sk=wall

Julia Renfro
Nobody is answering the phone today at TiaraAir? I sent a FB Message.
December 6 at 12:02pm ·

TiaraAir Aruba Hi Julia how can we help?
December 6 at 12:39pm

Julia Renfro I've been calling all day but I finally just got through to someone on the phone and she said all flights are full until 25 dec. Thanks for your quick response. If there is any way to get to any city in venezuela as soon as possible. Please let me know as it is urgent. Kind regards. Julia.
December 6 at 12:44pm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2011, 12:25:47 PM »

Coincidence?   

Julia Renfro

Julia Renfro I've been calling all day but I finally just got through to someone on the phone and she said all flights are full until 25 dec. Thanks for your quick response. If there is any way to get to any city in venezuela as soon as possible. Please let me know as it is urgent. Kind regards. Julia.

I can just see it now.  Julia Renfro says a blonde American girl was spotted in Punto Fijo Venezuela and the wild goose chase will begin.  No offense to Robyn but she's not particularly unusual or sticking looking and could be confused with thousands of blonde Americans.

Renfro is no more than a shill working for AHATA 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2011, 12:32:30 PM »

Coincidence?   

Julia Renfro

I can just see it now.  Julia Renfro says a blonde American girl was spotted in Punto Fijo Venezuela and the wild goose chase will begin.  No offense to Robyn but she's not particularly unusual or sticking looking and could be confused with thousands of blonde Americans.

Thanks TM!

BBM  I was just thinking the same thing 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2011, 12:37:55 PM »

Interesting timing of this additional post to the Venezuela wall by Richard Forester imo. 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2625451842866&set=o.23498397964&type=1&ref=nf

ATENCIÓN: Mi novia Robyn Gardner se encuentra. Tengo razones para creer que ha sido secuestrada y llevada a Venezuela. Por favor, mira las fotos. Por favor, ayúdenme a encontrarla. Se me puede contactar en Facebook. Gracias
Richard
Like ·  · Share · December 7

Google translation:
NOTE: My girlfriend is Robyn Gardner. I have reason to believe has been kidnapped and taken to Venezuela. Please see the photos. Please help me find it. I can be contacted on Facebook. thanks
Richard
· Share · Like · December 7

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2011, 12:42:38 PM »

Coincidence?   

Julia Renfro

Thanks TM!

BBM  I was just thinking the same thing 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

I agree with you both, it makes my blood boil just thinking about it!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2011, 01:32:33 PM »

So has Richard Forrester now secretly teamed up with Gary Giordano?  Unless I completely misread, they are now both saying she is in Venezuela.  It would be nice if the two of them would join Julia on this trip to Venezuela and Venezuela decides to keep all 3 of them locked away forever.  It would probably be too much to ask that Jerry Rivers and Bozo be included in the traveling party.  All kidding aside, now that they've given Julia her marching orders it is clear Aruba has moved on from the disappearance of Robyn Gardner.  They're no longer going to even go through the motions.  What a world we live in now, that entire island is a criminal enterprise and it appears that those who have the power to affect change (both on and off the island) won't because they are happily mired deep into that same criminality.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2011, 01:54:23 PM »

Richard Forester posts Robyn's pictures on Barbados and Curacao's walls on December 12th but seems confident enough that she's in Venezuela a few days later to make the statement that "she's there".

Some of his "followers" think they are going to get a group from the U. S. together and go search the entire island of Aruba, since they don't believe the searches were thorough, but we all know what the likelihood of that ever being ALLOWED is...not to mention all the public statements Richard Forester is making about Robyn not being there! 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall
Laura Sackaris We are all hoping for answers.Aruba isn't looking anymore..I think they feel they did their part.I don't but maybe soon there can be a new search team from the US to cover all of Aruba.there are a lot of things Aruba didn't answer,a lot of questions that weren't asked in GG's interviews.Hopefully something gives soon.It's beyond unbelievable.
12 hours ago · Like
(Lack of proper spacing with punctuation reminds me of "Jim Dillard" jmo)

Barbados  12/12/2011
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2664578020996&set=o.135470743136880&type=1&ref=nf

Curacao  12/12/2011
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2662642492609&set=o.76987199907&type=1&ref=nf

Yesterday...12/16/2011
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12030.msg1497285#msg1497285

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1633347116&sk=wall

Christie's Nails
Hello again, I tried to call Richard Froster! Who is he? But no answer is he Robyns girlfriend?
18 hours ago ·

Christie's Nails
robyn is still somewhere near the water, did they find a second man she with yet??
Yesterday at 12:43am ·

Patricia Brooks Hill Please call the number I gave you with this information!
23 hours ago

Richard Forester I do appreciate the help offered, but I will not talk to any psychics about this. There is no proof or evidence that any psychic has ever helped in a missing person case and I have things I am working on based on facts, not psychic intuition that I am following through on. Robyn is not in Aruba and she is not dead. Again, thank you for your offer, but at this time I will have to follow my instincts.
23 hours ago

Christie's Nails
like I told her boyfriend there were two man she was with! keep looking for her near the water! the family should pray for her toward the water and you will find her
Like ·  · Yesterday at 12:31am ·

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba she's not in Aruba. GO away now
Yesterday at 8:33am · Like ·  3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2011, 03:55:45 PM »

So has Richard Forrester now secretly teamed up with Gary Giordano?  Unless I completely misread, they are now both saying she is in Venezuela.  It would be nice if the two of them would join Julia on this trip to Venezuela and Venezuela decides to keep all 3 of them locked away forever.  It would probably be too much to ask that Jerry Rivers and Bozo be included in the traveling party.  All kidding aside, now that they've given Julia her marching orders it is clear Aruba has moved on from the disappearance of Robyn Gardner.  They're no longer going to even go through the motions.  What a world we live in now, that entire island is a criminal enterprise and it appears that those who have the power to affect change (both on and off the island) won't because they are happily mired deep into that same criminality.

It is interesting that they agree on something isn't it, and such a horrible fate to agree on?

Of course, that conclusion could require funding for years and years of searches, and no murder charge...

It's also interesting highly suspect to me that in all this time, Richard Forester has never gone to Aruba to search for her if he truly loves her like he claims he does. 

Why not? 

He's convinced she's not there, by whom? 

Christina Jones went to Aruba and the last I read, she doesn't agree with Richard.

I agree with everything else you said too!   

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »

It is interesting that they agree on something isn't it, and such a horrible fate to agree on?

Of course, that conclusion could require funding for years and years of searches, and no murder charge...

It's also interesting highly suspect to me that in all this time, Richard Forester has never gone to Aruba to search for her if he truly loves her like he claims he does. 

Why not? 

He's convinced she's not there, by whom? 

Christina Jones went to Aruba and the last I read, she doesn't agree with Richard.

I agree with everything else you said too!   
Oh too true, he is definitely highly suspect.  I recall very early on some rumblings about a connection between Richard and Gary, the possibility that they weren't strangers and I thought that was debunked.  Now it looks like that might be true afterall and it's not too much of a stretch... birds of a feather and all that. I sure wish there was a way to find out exactly where Giordano was trying to go in his attempt to flee the island.

Thanks for all of the research and posting of such interesting info you do!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2011, 05:34:30 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/16/robyn-gardners-boyfriend-facebook_n_1154192.html?ref=crime

Robyn Gardner's Boyfriend Lashes Out At Gary Giordano On Facebook

Robyn Gardner's distraught boyfriend has gotten into an escalating verbal assault on Gary Giordano, the prime suspect in the missing woman's disappearance in Aruba last summer.

Robert Forrester vented his frustration on Wednesday about the unsolved mystery and accused Giordano of covering up the 35-year-old woman's disappearance, Radar reports. Giordano met Gardner on a dating website and traveled with her to the Caribbean island in July and reported her missing Aug. 2.

360 Comments:

Carla Baron
24 Fans

2 hours ago( 2:59 PM)
Richard Forester is clearly taking advantage of whatever media outlets he can to continue providing a platform for his "press tour." I am quite sure that once he got a taste of the television spotlight, he was smitten with the idea of never letting that go. He loves the attention - no matter what form it takes - but especially the television venue.

This has NEVER been about Robyn Gardner for him - her horrifying situation just provided the right amount of "celebrity­" with the mention of Aruba (& the ghost of Natalee Holloway looming in the background­.)

His relationsh­ip to Robyn Gardner has ALWAYS been dubious to me personally­.

There is extensive coverage on my official blog outlining very compelling statements presented to me by those close to Robyn Gardner & Richard Forester in this case.

Take a look.

I haven't read them all yet, but here's a few of them:

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
BiggpussJr
Conservative head, liberal heart.
184 Fans
03:34 PM on 12/16/2011

The best way to get away with murder is to shift the blame to another...­...Just saying....­SHE did cheat on him and how do we know that he didnt know.
Humor me for a minute....­.maybe both guys are in it together.

fridleygal
21 Fans
05:10 PM on 12/16/2011

Since the boyfriend seems to have one heck of a temper has he been checked out? It was his girlfriend that lied to him and said the guy was gay, it was his girlfriend that had been seeing another guy for a year. It was his girlfriend who was in Aruba with another guy...me thinks this "boyfriend­" protests way too much about someone who obviously did not love him much at all!!

charpist5
74 Fans
17 hours ago(12:05 AM)

That must have been some relationsh­ip. This...per­son....pos­ting his idiocy out there daily for all to read...and the so-called girlfriend traveling with another man....gre­at relationsh­ip, that.

rufusxfirefly
48 Fans
16 hours ago(12:54 AM)

Well.... sorry to say but you play with fire, you can get burned. The guy knocked her off, and got away with it for now. Aruba.. the new tourist draw.." Want to get rid of a nagging ex-wife, girlfriend­, or significan­t other...br­ing her to Aruba and we can guarantee no jail for murder"...­. Carlos and Willies are recommende­d for drinks, ask for the Kalpoe brothers for limosine services.
Permalink     |    Share it

madfam004
19 Fans
16 hours ago(12:45 AM)

Aruba is now known as a place to dump a body and collect life insurance ligally. What kind of sick society have we become?

Mic Swollen
0 Fans
11 hours ago( 6:19 AM)

I guess consort is one way to describe what she was up to,
I call it something completely different, a working vacation?
maybe the boyfriend knew she was going,and maybe he even had a
"stake" in her vacation proceeds

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Ayesha Khan
31 Fans
8 hours ago( 8:18 AM)

Face Book Popularity has turned the Great Nuts into Great Psychopath­s, they are willing to do anything to get a coverage linking their names via Face Book. Now this Idiot i am sure concocted a plan, or else no sane person would take a risk over sensitive issues on the largest network. They are aware, that the whole word can listen to them, including the authoritie­s, and moderators at Face Book----- Bloody Careless Morons!!!!­--------

natal plum
123 Fans
7 hours ago( 9:39 AM)

It was the only chance he had/has at capitalizi­ng on the unfortunat­e disappeara­nce. Guess he's hoping that the publicity he generates will compel some station to pay him for an interview.

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
Ayesha Khan
31 Fans
2 hours ago( 2:45 PM)

Hahahahaha­ha!!!!!!!!­! Well said.Smile

HUFFPOST SUPER USER
hiitthedirtboys
Always laughing,playful and friendly ...
59 Fans

8 hours ago( 8:56 AM)
Her " boyfriend" needs to get a real check!!! SHE went WITH ANOTHER man on a vacation . YOU were not her ONLY thing ...Robyn with several other men in her own state who have come forward...­Im all for his holding a torch for her but wake UP... LET her family and best friends find her .RIP Robyn

maxout22
270 Fans
7 hours ago( 9:01 AM)
When tickets for two don't include you then you're probably really not her boyfriend. If you were really her boyfriend you would have looked out for her safety.

bartonlyle
277 Fans
7 hours ago( 9:32 AM)
She goes on a junket with a total stranger and this clown actually believes he's her boyfriend? Seeking his fifteen minutes of fame. Sooner or later Gary's going down.

maxout22
270 Fans
6 hours ago(10:28 AM)
Could'nt agree more.

martyfrancom
132 Fans
7 hours ago( 9:37 AM)
Good point ... I have a feeling that's what his real anger is about.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2011, 08:31:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Search-For-Truth/217760878292789

Robyn Colson Gardner Search For Truth
Only one person has financially benefitted from Robyn's disapearence. Richard Forester. The other two people who may benefit are her X husband who is most likely relieved of the 2 K per month spousal support, and of course Gary Giordano with the life insurance policy. But the only one to have cashed out so far is Richard. That bill that got paid Thursday..........Only speculation but that is what I am thinking.
Like ·  · Share · 2 hours ago ·

Melodie Wright Why does he keep saying he's gotten no money from his press tours? Gma and a couple others always pay for picture rights and interviews, right? So, is this moron the only person who no one pays? Come on, he's a dead beat. He's proven to the entire world -via the Internet- that he IS verbally abusive to women- but of course he justifies it by saying "oh they were bashing me, so I was defending myself" so based JUST on his conduct toward women on the Internet, can you imagine how he reacted when Robyn stood up to him and called him the loser he is.. look bottom line, his fantasy relationship that he's trying to make everyone believe is a LIE! Gary And Richard were not the only 2 men she was seeing- he knows it and soon the world will know everything else to- things that should stay private and are none of anyone's business but this asshole Richard won't let things go- he thrives on his new found fame- and loves the attention from all the ladies that fall for his pathetic song and dance that he performs- if he really wasn't selfish and really cares for Robyn then he would do all he could QUIETLY especially once he saw the bad stuff coming out due to his controlling ways- examples- 1. Why doesn't he just let someone else take control of the donations- More people would probably donate if his name wasn't attached to it- but no he won't step back- why- because this isn't about Robyn- its about him and his need to be the puppet master and control every thing! 2. He has ran off everyone who truly knew and loved Robyn off - ran them off a page THEY created for Robyn- what does that tell you?? He has created several fake Facebook pages and actually carried on a conversation with himself on her page ( this is going to come out soon) many people and things that will be proven as facts will surface and then maybe then he will shut the hell up and go back to his boring little prick life. Robyn would have NEVER married him- the months before she went to Aruba, their relationship was all but done. Whoever created this page- good for you- it's about time someone slammed rf the same way he slams everyone else- I've seen him practically cuss someone out delete comments block them all bc they asked a logical question. Only guilty people lash out in such a defensive way.. You decide!
49 minutes ago · Like

Melodie Wright And he is NOT in contact with Robyn's parents- they can't stand him. When he says he's in contact with her family- he's talking about a cousin or two. That's it.
45 minutes ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2011, 08:35:45 PM »

I hope she's for real, and if she is...that took guts.  Richard is vicious.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think this is called for.

Way to go Melodie Wright!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.