March 28, 2024, 08:13:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400742 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2011, 09:07:17 PM »

Thanks for the links everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2011, 09:51:15 PM »

You're welcome everyone!  It was hard to watch over and over to do the summary, I can't stand any of them.  I knew it was really bad when the thought that Geraldo was doing a good job crossed my mind!   Monkey Devil!  

I hope that interview is gone over by one of the body language experts too.  I saw a few things that made me think (LIAR), and I'm certainly no expert.

Thanks for watching it and doing the summary.  I just cannot watch it...but I am glad that I read your summary of it.  Great work!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 11:46:12 AM »

I sort of look forward to Baez and Giordano filing charges against Forester.  Considering Forester's father is actually a very experienced attorney, could be fun.

and....I certainly hope both of Giordano's parents have written him out of the will.  He doesn't need Robyn's life insurance because his wealthy parents are going to die???? Shame on all of them.

Agreed. The parents should be worried of having a son like Gary, who can't wait for them to die to collect. Though, Gary knows that if something happens to them to "hasten" their death, he will be the most likely POI.

Going on vacation with Robyn, and having an "accident," may have seemed less problematic.

But... alas! He was expecting everything to go according to plan. He did not take in account that people would doubt his story.

----

Someone suggested before that the plan could've included Robyn in it, as an accomplice, to collect on the insurance, since she was desperate for money.

If something could be learned from hanging around message boards like this is that anything is possible.

Still, for such an elaborate scheme, which may include breaking international laws, jail time, and family turmoil, $700,000 seems so little.

Amount calculated by dividing the $1.5 mill into two people, minus attorney fees, etc..

JMO.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2011, 04:49:33 PM »

I sort of look forward to Baez and Giordano filing charges against Forester.  Considering Forester's father is actually a very experienced attorney, could be fun.

and....I certainly hope both of Giordano's parents have written him out of the will.  He doesn't need Robyn's life insurance because his wealthy parents are going to die???? Shame on all of them.

Agreed. The parents should be worried of having a son like Gary, who can't wait for them to die to collect. Though, Gary knows that if something happens to them to "hasten" their death, he will be the most likely POI.

Going on vacation with Robyn, and having an "accident," may have seemed less problematic.

But... alas! He was expecting everything to go according to plan. He did not take in account that people would doubt his story.

----

Someone suggested before that the plan could've included Robyn in it, as an accomplice, to collect on the insurance, since she was desperate for money.

If something could be learned from hanging around message boards like this is that anything is possible.

Still, for such an elaborate scheme, which may include breaking international laws, jail time, and family turmoil, $700,000 seems so little.

Amount calculated by dividing the $1.5 mill into two people, minus attorney fees, etc..

JMO.

With those tattoos, she would have to head someplace cold so she could wear long sleeves.  Same problem with trafficking. That arm is too risky to me.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 06:26:34 PM »

I'm not quite sure what all Oduber said.  I think he said they are monitoring the tourists and comments.  I did notice that their prized witch started posting as soon as Giordano was released.  Could be coincidental, but I don't think so.  She had her broom parked for quite a while.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 12:14:58 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

Geraldo Rivera
Right Now: Gary Giordano & 3 sons on Geraldo At Large. For the 1st time, in detail, he tells us exactly what happened the day Robyn Gardner disappeared. Do you believe him? -CT
Like ·  · Share · Sunday at 9:39pm ·

::snipping2::

Julia Renfro With all due respect that he is innocent until proven guilty. He is lying through his teeth! No body in their right mind would go snorkeling where he claims they went, it is a disgusting location with rocks and coral and nothing to see or enjoy when just a 100 yards away, they could have enjoyed one of the most pristine snorkeling spot in the world. This was not by accident or lack of knowledge, by his own words, they scoped out the location the day before. Again, nobody goes behind dumpsters to snorkel.
Sunday at 9:54pm · Like ·  5

Julia Renfro And, the waters were not rough, I spoke to the first responder who said the waters were calm who happens to be a waterman and the president of the Search and Rescue Foundation of Aruba. He him self swam out easily several hundred yards to what turned out to be a pelican, and then he returned easily to the shore.
Sunday at 9:57pm · Like ·  4

Julia Renfro Again back to the first responder to the scene, he said that Giordano was calm, said his ridiculous story about the rough water when everyone who was standing there could see that it wasn't, and then said he was tired and went back to his hotel while the rescue team continued to search for Robyn. He was asked to come back in the morning to help search, which he did with a LAWYER IN TOW.
Sunday at 10:11pm · Like ·  6

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 02:33:28 AM »

Richard's pushing the fundraiser, along with another poster today...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
I don't want to self promote The Robyn Gardner Foundation, but the fact is Robyn is missing and she needs to come home. I was about half a second away from shutting it down entirely just a couple weeks ago, but that would cut off an avenue that Robyn needs. These funds will only be used to FIND ROBYN....however and whatever has to be done (reward $, PI's, search teams, etc.). In the beginning, everyone called for a way to help more...well now that "way" is in place. It's the holidays and the holidays are hard, so have a holiday heart. All we want are answers and for Robyn to get her ass back home. We miss her more than can be put into words. She needs US!! This coward has done something to Robyn, he doesn't care about anything or anyone but himself, his lawyer has threatened me (ewww....I'm scared of the big bad lawyer...NOT!), I have done more media than any person should do, I've been Robyn's voice and we are still here left holding nothing....real FRUSTRATING! This is all for Robyn. I didn't ask to be a part of this club, but apparently I'm the club's president and I'm asking for help FOR ROBYN. If possible, please help with whatever you can...even if that's just posting the website on your Facebook wall or sending it out on Twitter or emailing it to your friends and family or send a donation....there's an idea. This site is only temporary as the permanent one is under construction.

Like ·  · Share · 8 hours ago

Chrissy Linardos
Ask yourself this: Does anyone deserve this? If you or a loved one were missing, How much help would you expect from others? PLEASE make a donation today. The holidays are almost here and Robyns out there somewhere Sad From day 1, the prime suspect wants everyone to focus on the water....She's not in the water!!
Like ·  · Share · 10 hours ago
Jim Dillard likes this. 

Here is an idea brought to me by someone who is very kind and generous. Starting now and going through tomorrow at midnight PST. The goal is to raise $500. If that goal is reached, it will be matched by this wonderful person who will remain anonymous for now. If we don't reach it, whatever has been donated will still be matched. If we go over (fingers crossed), $500 will still be added. If you donate, you will feel good about what you've done so please feel free to post on this wall and tell us why you donated. I think you all know why I'm doing what I'm doing, so since everyone is so involved and become so close, it's time to share the emotional side of this as well. Thank you again.

Like ·  · Share · 11 hours ago

Listen...I don't want to self promote The Robyn Gardner Foundation, but the fact is Robyn is missing and she needs to come home. I was about half a second away from shutting it down entirely just a couple weeks ago, but that would cut off an avenue that Robyn needs. These funds will only be used to FIND ROBYN....however and whatever has to be done (reward $, PI's, search teams, etc.). In the beginning, everyone called for a way to help more...well now that "way" is in place. It's the holidays and the holidays are hard, so have a holiday heart. All we want are answers and for Robyn to get her ass back home. We miss her more than can be put into words. She needs US!! This coward has done something to Robyn, he doesn't care about anything or anyone but himself, his lawyer has threatened me (ewww....I'm scared of the big bad lawyer...NOT!), I have done more media than any person should do, I've been Robyn's voice and we are still here left holding nothing....real FRUSTRATING! This is all for Robyn. I didn't ask to be a part of this club, but apparently I'm the club's president and I'm asking for help FOR ROBYN. If possible, please help with whatever you can...even if that's just posting the website on your Facebook wall or sending it out on Twitter or emailing it to your friends and family or send a donation....there's an idea. This site is only temporary as the permanent one is under construction. Please look at the post below by Chrissy Linardos for details. Thank you. RF
Like ·  · Share · 11 hours ago

Chrissy Linardos
Ask yourself this: Does anyone deserve this? If you or a close family member were missing, How much help would you expect from others? PLEASE make a donation today. The holidays are almost here and Robyns out there somewhere Sad( From day 1, the prime suspect wants everyone to focus on the water....She's not in the water!!
Like ·  · Share · 14 hours ago

Lori Murphy
Have we started to use the money raised to find Robyn?
Like ·  · 23 hours ago ·

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Lori, we haven't raised enough yet. We need more donations before we can do anything.
Monday at 11:31pm · Like

Lori Murphy How much is there?
Monday at 11:55pm · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba About $2500
17 hours ago · Like

Lori Murphy I put the word out...
8 hours ago · Like ·  1

Chrissy Linardos
WE should be focusing on the Robyn Gardner Foundation page and raise as much money as possible to conduct private searc...hes, investigations etc. This is the only way to bring justice, to find Robyn. All these interviews are not going to bring justice. I agree it shows a very guilty Giordano and a very shady Lawyer but ultimately finding Robyn will bring those responsible to justice. From Day 1 Giordano wanted us to focus on the water. She's not in the water!!
Like ·  · Share · Yesterday at 7:00am

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/28/ijvm.01.html

Richard Forester:

I fought for two months to get dogs in there to Aruba, search and rescue, scent dogs. For two months I`ve fought to get them in there and was denied. I fought to get them in there at my cost. Not at the Arubans` cost. Finally, they bring them in, and of course, they don`t find anything.

Since he didn't have to spend that money of his on dogs at that time, it's not still available to put with the over $2500 in donations that have been made and DO SOMETHING?

I'm sure people are wondering what (if anything) he'll actually ever do. 

We all know Aruba isn't going to allow searches at will, or just anybody digging around for information in this case.  It's still an open case.  We've been there and done that.

But then again, he's been saying for a while now that he doesn't think she's in Aruba.

So how much is enough, and where does he even plan on starting?  Does he even know?   

I don't think he has a clue, but some different people are paying attention to that page since Giordano's been released; ones that weren't there when he was attacking people all the time, and deleting posts at an alarming rate...showing his true colors imo. 

So is he just using the opportunity to collect more donations while he can?

What were his plans for the donations when he was thinking of shutting the fundraiser down? 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 08:34:29 AM »

I'm all for that too. Go for it Baez!

I wonder if Lopez is thinking of smacking baez for the insinuations he made about him being a crooked lawyer only after part of the insurance money.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2011, 09:19:16 AM »

I wonder if Lopez is thinking of smacking baez for the insinuations he made about him being a crooked lawyer only after part of the insurance money.
Hey,monkeys.  My jaw dropped when I saw this Geraldo interview.   His poor kids should not have been subjected to this...I think children's services should be called....this is abuse...GG is a disgusting excuse for a human being!  Baez is seeking his own level,that's for sure.  What I don't get is GG talking so openly about how they picked the snorkeling location.  He states that they asked the locals about where to go,and then in an earlier interview, says Aruba's only two industries are cocaine and human trafficking.   So after basically calling Robyn a whore,(shades of Andrea Lyon and Baez conversing about Casey), he takes her to a place where she conveniently "disappears"?   GG's emotional tin ear when it comes to how the public will perceive him will be his undoing.  I hope.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2011, 11:13:58 PM »

Jose Baez Is Trying To Bully Me, Says Robyn Gardner's Boyfriend

"I think he was feeling the heat because of the questions I was asking," Forester told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"Baez was trying to bully me. I don’t get bullied. I walk a fine line but I don’t step over that line. I am very careful. Baez does not scare me whatsoever," he said.

"I think the comment he made about there being an FBI report about mine and Robyn's relationship was just to scare me. Why would that have any bearing on what happened down there? It’s disgusting that he would even try to do something like that."

Comments:

Don't forget the other time the cops were called over a "spat" with Robyn. Dr. Drew called him out about it. Also MD State court records show his ex-wife had to get a restraining order. But little RF is upset with being bullied by Jose. Waaaa
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 5:18pm

boo hooo hooo I'm being Bullied. Kinda like when the cops were called when you bullied Robin on the beach in July. No wonder she went off with this rughead guy as her "better choice". bunch of losers.
by geminiboy
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 4:48pm

Forrester even tried his bullying tactics in regards to the National Enquirer. If anyone quoted the NE as a source, he'd dismiss it as a "rag" (or worse). Then he goes and gives them an "exclusive interview". Bullied? Gimme a break!
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:23pm

Forrester also has a bunch of FB "friends" that will pile on at a moment's notice, or just do the dirty work for him. I doubt that he's even met these people in person. Isn't this all bullying???
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:19pm

Try asking Forrester a legitimate question about the tax exempt status of his "foundation". You'll get the same reaction or maybe a threat about a defamation suit via Twitter. Bullying?
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:17pm

Try making a comment Forrester doesn't like on the "Help Robyn" FB page that he's taken over. You'll get berated and your comment will be deleted. Bullying?
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:15pm

If there's one thing a bully can't stand, it's to be bullied. Forester sure is one to talk. He's been bullying people on Facebook and Twitter for the past 4 months.
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:11pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 01:45:24 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111207/9188/Polis_a_bin_encontra_un_Hyundai_Getz_blanco_horta_parcialmente_pluma_banda_di

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to come encontra one hyundai getz blanco steal, parcialmente pluma near of the dam at hooiberg

21 hora happen come across, 7 of december 2011 04:40

diaranzon madruga polisnan attentive of the distrito 4 owing to come encontra cu one hyundai getz blanco a51235 cual was miss several part y piece, police owing to notice cu here is deal of one car steal y owing to confisca this for haci investigacion. owing to try localisa the owner but the not live more at the adres ey.

Same type and color car they were looking for as possible witnesses back in September.

http://www.awe24.com/20110902/8351/Ministerio_Publico_di_Aruba_ta_publica_foto_y_grabacion_di_posible_testigo_den

Click on the picture below for the video of the possible witness car

Ministerio Publico di Aruba ta publica foto y grabacion di posible testigo den desaparicion muher Mericano

96 DIA PASA , 2 DI SEPTEMBER 2011 17:00

English Version
The office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba releases still shot and video of possible witness in missing of US tourist
The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba again calls on the public to give information to the police about the man G.V.G. who was arrested August 5, 2011 as a suspect in the investigation into the possible drowning of the American woman R.G. on August 2, 2011.
After releasing photos of the suspect, the woman R.G. and the white Toyota Rav 4 with licence number V-787 on August 11 and 24, 2011, the Office of the Public Prosecutor has decided today to publish a still shot and part of a video of a security camera of the JADS Dive Center the afternoon of the alleged drowning of the woman.

A white Hyundai Getz can be seen on the still shot and the video, driving in northern direction at about 17.59 PM on the road between the Rum Reef Restaurant and the sea. Following the statements of the suspect G.V.G., the driver of this car and the passengers could have seen the white Toyota RAV 4, the rental car the suspect and the woman R.G. drove during their stay on Aruba, parked near the sea behind the Rum Reef Restaurant. It is possible that they have also seen the man G.V.G. and the woman R.G. The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba urgently requests the driver of this Hyundai Getz and/or the passengers to contact the Police of Aruba or to call the tip-line at 11141. A separate phone line for tips has been opened in the United States. The number is: 297 582 0695, preceded by the international access code. At this line a message can be recorded.

The man G.V.G. and the woman R.G. arrived in Aruba together on July 31, 2011. according to the statement of the suspect the woman remained in sea near Nanki, after he had come out of the water after snorkeling together.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 01:47:29 AM »

I think it says they are trying to locate the owner, that they don't live at that address anymore?

Wonder if it had been reported stolen?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 01:58:21 AM »

One difference I've noticed in this car and the one in the pic and video is the piece between the front window and the back seat window is white in the video/pic and black on the car found abandoned.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 11:16:00 AM »

Is it polite to ask for thirds ... Bc I ditto ditto ditto that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 05:12:59 PM »

Gary Giordano

ARUBA SUSPECTS BLOOD MONEY OUTRAGE!
December 7, 2011
By DAVID WRIGHT, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

Suspected murderers GARY GIORDANO and JORAN VAN DER SLOOT plan to make a KILLING financially from their notoriety!

Joran, who confessed to killing a 21-year-old Peruvian woman before recanting, is suing two South American governments for $10 million for violating his “human rights.”

And in the U.S., an insurance company is pre­paring for a $1.5 million claim from recently freed Gary Giordano, who bought a travel accidental death policy on missing blonde Robyn Gardner. Aruban au­thorities suspect he was involved in her disappearance while the two were vacationing on the island paradise.

“It blows the mind,” Art Wood, a former U.S. Secret Service agent who has closely followed the Gardner case, told The ENQUIRER.

“There’s a mass of suspicion that Giordano killed a woman he barely knew after taking out a $1.5 million insurance policy on her.

“But there’s no body and no wit­nesses, and since authorities can’t charge him, he has every right to file an insurance claim.”

Aruban prosecutors released Giordano, 50, on Nov. 29 – four months after he told authorities that his 35-year-old vacation companion Robyn, who lived in Frederick, Md., vanished while snorkeling.

“It’s likely he will be able to make a claim,” noted insurance expert Bob Underdown, who’s served as an expert witness in dozens of insur­ance-related cases.

“You can’t deny coverage on sus­picions, and what is likely to happen is that Giordano will certainly find an attorney to take the case, the in­surer will fight it – and they will eventually settle for a sum.”

Giordano has not been charged with any crime and has denied that he has anything to do with Robyn’s disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/aruba-suspects-blood-money-outrage

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2011, 01:07:48 PM »

Sadly, the Aruban police has nothing to prove Giordano's involvement.

Aruba has a problem, and if the government doesn't do something about it, their tourism business will most likely suffer.

I think they need to implement an island-wide system of surveillance cameras like the police in large cities in the US use to monitor traffic.

The businesses also need to do their part. I think of Joran's surveillance tape in the hotel room where he killed his companion. Without that tape, he could've gotten away with murder. Again.

With a system like that some crimes could be curtailed, or criminals caught red-handed.

The word being that drug and human trafficking is rampant in the island, then add to that the Natalee and Robyn disappearances... Aruba is getting terrible publicity.

Personally, if I had a choice of islands to visit (and the money to do it), Aruba would be last on my list.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2011, 08:58:33 AM »

Sadly, the Aruban police has nothing to prove Giordano's involvement.

Aruba has a problem, and if the government doesn't do something about it, their tourism business will most likely suffer.

I think they need to implement an island-wide system of surveillance cameras like the police in large cities in the US use to monitor traffic.

The businesses also need to do their part. I think of Joran's surveillance tape in the hotel room where he killed his companion. Without that tape, he could've gotten away with murder. Again.

With a system like that some crimes could be curtailed, or criminals caught red-handed.

The word being that drug and human trafficking is rampant in the island, then add to that the Natalee and Robyn disappearances... Aruba is getting terrible publicity.

Personally, if I had a choice of islands to visit (and the money to do it), Aruba would be last on my list.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2011, 02:07:45 PM »

Report from June 2011

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/curacao/215422/2011/WEEKLY_News_061111.pdf

Security cameras to be installed
Areas of Palm Beach and the shopping streets of Oranjestad and San Nicolas
are to be equipped with permanent camera monitoring in 2012. Minister of
Justice Arthur Dowers (AVP) established a project group consisting of the Aruba
Police Department and representatives of the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the
Department of Public Works (DOW) and of his own office to study the
possibilities and make recommendations. Chief of Police Dolfi Richardson said
that the final plan should be ready in September or October of this year. The
project will be financed through the Aruba Government, the Aruba Development
Fund FDA, and the Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation (AH&SF). There is
also some interest from the private sector so the project could turn into a
public/private partnership. (Daily Herald)

They could also spend a little money on lifeguards for the beaches where there are far too many drownings of tourists and locals, but they haven't done that yet.

If the tourists still come, why bother?

Less money on saving lives, or solving crimes leaves more money for come to the happy island ads on American taxi cabs, buses etc.

jmo

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2011, 04:16:37 PM »

Report from June 2011

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/curacao/215422/2011/WEEKLY_News_061111.pdf

Security cameras to be installed
Areas of Palm Beach and the shopping streets of Oranjestad and San Nicolas
are to be equipped with permanent camera monitoring in 2012. Minister of
Justice Arthur Dowers (AVP) established a project group consisting of the Aruba
Police Department and representatives of the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the
Department of Public Works (DOW) and of his own office to study the
possibilities and make recommendations. Chief of Police Dolfi Richardson said
that the final plan should be ready in September or October of this year. The
project will be financed through the Aruba Government, the Aruba Development
Fund FDA, and the Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation (AH&SF). There is
also some interest from the private sector so the project could turn into a
public/private partnership. (Daily Herald)

They could also spend a little money on lifeguards for the beaches where there are far too many drownings of tourists and locals, but they haven't done that yet.

If the tourists still come, why bother?

Less money on saving lives, or solving crimes leaves more money for come to the happy island ads on American taxi cabs, buses etc.

jmo

Is this the same plan that was put into place in 2006...more cameras, increased security?  It will never happen...they don't want anything bad documented.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2011, 04:31:10 PM »

All the cameras in the world isn't going to help if they aren't monitored in real time, and as far as increased security?  Well, how good is the security?  What kind of training?  Are they able to prevent problems and if a problem arises, are they capable?  And then what?  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.