March 28, 2024, 08:54:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400746 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2011, 08:48:35 PM »

They may not be of much use in the beginning. But, like in Joran's case, the cameras could be handy after the fact, to bring criminals to justice.

In Robyn's case, the cameras could've broken alibis and put the car elsewhere away from the beach, etc...

Anything is better than the system they have now.

But, I agree. As long as the tourists keep  coming, there is no rush to implement anything.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2011, 12:09:04 PM »

Jose Baez Is Trying To Bully Me, Says Robyn Gardner's Boyfriend

::snipping2::

"I think he was feeling the heat because of the questions I was asking," Forester told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"Baez was trying to bully me. I don’t get bullied. I walk a fine line but I don’t step over that line. I am very careful. Baez does not scare me whatsoever," he said.

"I think the comment he made about there being an FBI report about mine and Robyn's relationship was just to scare me. Why would that have any bearing on what happened down there? It’s disgusting that he would even try to do something like that."

Comments:

Don't forget the other time the cops were called over a "spat" with Robyn. Dr. Drew called him out about it. Also MD State court records show his ex-wife had to get a restraining order. But little RF is upset with being bullied by Jose. Waaaa
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 5:18pm

boo hooo hooo I'm being Bullied. Kinda like when the cops were called when you bullied Robin on the beach in July. No wonder she went off with this rughead guy as her "better choice". bunch of losers.
by geminiboy
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 4:48pm

Forrester even tried his bullying tactics in regards to the National Enquirer. If anyone quoted the NE as a source, he'd dismiss it as a "rag" (or worse). Then he goes and gives them an "exclusive interview". Bullied? Gimme a break!
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:23pm

Forrester also has a bunch of FB "friends" that will pile on at a moment's notice, or just do the dirty work for him. I doubt that he's even met these people in person. Isn't this all bullying???
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:19pm

Try asking Forrester a legitimate question about the tax exempt status of his "foundation". You'll get the same reaction or maybe a threat about a defamation suit via Twitter. Bullying?
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:17pm

Try making a comment Forrester doesn't like on the "Help Robyn" FB page that he's taken over. You'll get berated and your comment will be deleted. Bullying?
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:15pm

If there's one thing a bully can't stand, it's to be bullied. Forester sure is one to talk. He's been bullying people on Facebook and Twitter for the past 4 months.
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Wed, 12/07/2011 - 1:11pm

No idea who's posting the comments, but I agree!   

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/robyn-gardner-jose-baez-gary-giordano-richard-forester-exclusive

More comments:

In addition to not going to Aruba, I'd also like to know why RF has only donated $100 to his foundation. That's pathetic. He bragged that he was willing to send dogs "ON MY DIME". what would that cost $10K+? Why doesn't Mr Big Shot donate this?
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Sun, 12/11/2011 - 9:06am

I'm sure RF will do everything he can (more attacks and bullying) to keep his past a secret. If the truth comes out, then nobody will donate money to him.
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Sun, 12/11/2011 - 9:02am

@nobodybullysme - I've always gotten a vibe that RF must have A LOT of skeletons in his closet. The way be lashes out at and threatens anyone and who disagrees with him. Very controlling and very defensive. Classic bully!!!
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Sun, 12/11/2011 - 8:56am

To RF: u can lie,hurt people,not care and try to hide things and make people believe it for so long, but eventually the truths and the real u come out and karma comes
by nobodybullysme
Posted Sun, 12/11/2011 - 8:39am

To RF:
No reason for a lie..if "something" is REALLY "nothing", then why must it be hidden, omitted (aka left out), deleted, erased, and/or lied about??
by nobodybullysme
Posted Sun, 12/11/2011 - 8:37am

Robyn didnt care about RF. She was with another man on a vacation. She moved on RF, she wasnt interested in you any more. She went to a romantic getaway with another man. SHE DIDNT LOVE YOU. Its time you shut up. You made her miserable. GET OVER IT.
by nobodybullysme
Posted Sun, 12/11/2011 - 1:28am

What a strange comment for you to make considereing you have never been to Aruba. Why have you not been to Aruba to you look for Robyn? I just dont get it
by nobodybullysme
Posted Sun, 12/11/2011 - 1:14am

Richard you are the Bully.
You questioned why GG left Aruba before Robyn was found. You said if you were vacationing with a loved one and they disappeared during your travels you would not leave the island until they were found. .
by nobodybullysme
Posted Sun, 12/11/2011 - 1:14am

Mean ole Mr. Baez is bullying me! What should I do? I got it! I will write some very bad words on Facebook to sound tough and attack more people. How about the psychic that I asked to help? Yeah, that will sure help with donations too!
by Mona Lisa Boucher
Posted Fri, 12/09/2011 - 1:38pm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2011, 02:57:23 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=272752172768723&id=230993886944552

From November 9th

(Looks like these have been deleted)

December 5th

December 7th

Same day (Dec 7th) includes Richard Forester's response...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carla-Baron/130633511328

Last night and today...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2011, 03:28:01 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carla-Baron/130633511328

Carla Baron
Jose Baez Is Trying To Bully Me... skip to comments underneath - the best part. Wink

Jose Baez Is Trying To Bully Me, Says Robyn Gardner's Boyfriend | Radar Online
www.radaronline.com
By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter
Like ·  · Share · Thursday at 11:42pm ·
3 people like this.

Carla Baron RF is doing his best in that little "hamster" cage of his to attempt a smear campaign on me. Awwwww... how cute.

I am not going anywhere. So he's gonna get super tired running that treadmill. Wink
Friday at 2:44am · Like ·  4

Derek Cavan And with a lot of whats been said from the rf camp,His lawyer will be digging for a full aquittal.its a 50/50 anyway isnt it, so they will be quite happy to get their overalls dirty in the process!
Friday at 2:46am · Like

Derek Cavan You should be the last of rf's worries Carla.Thats how he isnt getting anywhere.Hes been reminded from day 1 that his priorities are wrong.
Friday at 2:51am · Like ·  2

Brett Faulds Yes Derek I know. Not concerned. Not one bit.
But I do want Robyn and baby Lisa found.
I'm not afraid to express my opinions and expertise in the field of mp to anyone.
And I'm a Carla Baron fan. There are always gonna be skeptics in the realm of psychics. This nonsense about her being "evil". LOL From someone that engage in such bad behavior. Come on. From day one I said RF's press tour (in my experience) was premature and seemed self serving. Now would have been the perfect time to keep the story alive and the ball in GG's court. And even more than that...make a plea for people...private eyes...citizens of aruba...investigators involved in the field of mp to help now.
Friday at 3:38am · Like ·  2

Chelsea Hoffman well, hes kinda got a big mouth right? (RF)
Friday at 8:49am · Like ·  1

Krissy Cambria He's such a psychopath. Delusions of granger are OOC
Friday at 8:55am · Like ·  2

Brett Faulds It's weird. The guy lets his "girlfriend" go on a trip to Aruba to be another mans "travel companion" and he thinks he's doing the right thing now? And he thinks others are evil? Give me a break.
Friday at 9:08am · Like ·  1

Carla Baron What RF doesn't quite grasp is that the agencies are monitoring his activities DAILY and surveillance has been intensive on HIM - even now - his financial dealings are of great interest to them. You don't garner that type of scrutiny from LE without solid reason.
Friday at 10:42am · Like ·  3

Derek Cavan He doesnt quite grasp either that people are not stupid.How can he say he is being bullied? Anyone is free to follow his comment trail and see what a bully is.(Is the pot calling the kettle black?)The lack of dignity being displayed is disgusting to say the least!!!
Friday at 11:52am · Like ·  3

Derek Cavan I am on no account saying anyone is innocent here!!! I have faith in the judicial system to sort it.The conduct of many isnt helping their case.
Friday at 12:07pm · Like ·  1

Derek Cavan One hour later and no take from that "camp" on my "comments." Wake up people!!!
Friday at 1:47pm · Like

Ken Barlow Cry me a river, puleeez.
Friday at 3:19pm · Like

Derek Cavan A slick mo-fo who is smooth doesnt do rivers Ken.Not even waterfalls allow them to shine!!!
Friday at 3:25pm · Like

Rhonda Akins Hunley Bwahahahahhhhh....just seeing this for the first time. What a little whiner RF is!!! Un-freakin'-believable!
Friday at 5:09pm · Like

Lori Murphy Carla, I am so totally against Richard Forester now after reading all the dirt on him. He can never give a true accounting of the money he has received to "Find Robyn". He really is a con-artist. Has anyone else ntoiced that NOT ONCE has he gone to Aruba to look for Robyn. Why haven't her family members contributed to his "fundraising". There is so much so wrong about this whole situation starting with her overt lies about where she was going and with whom.
22 hours ago · Like ·  3

Derek Cavan Nothing has gone un-noticed here Lori.Theres people here whos blood pressure has been up for months!!!
22 hours ago · Like ·  2

Carla Baron ‎@Lori -- I only provide the perspectives. It's up to my fans to come to their own conclusions.
19 hours ago · Like

Derek Cavan And observations! Not forgetting our conscious.
19 hours ago · Like

Derek Cavan sorry,conscience!
19 hours ago · Like

Derek Cavan noun-sense of right and wrong as regards thoughts and actions!;)
19 hours ago · Like

Lori Murphy I am just floored by his audacity to exploit this situation.
14 hours ago · Like

Derek Cavan Its very sickening Lori! I await the day that Law Enforcement get the mop out.
9 hours ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2011, 04:06:17 PM »

Wonder if this will go forward this week, or if there will be another postponement?

Continued until 12/14/2011

https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

Prior document details:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2011, 04:56:44 PM »

I searched again today, and found no listing for The Robyn Gardner Foundation as a Nonprofit (Charity) Organization in Maryland.

http://www.sos.state.md.us/charity/SearchCharity.aspx

The only listing I find is where the foundation has been incorporated.

http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/UCC-Charter/DisplayEntity_b.aspx?EntityID=D14343172&EntityName=THE+ROBYN+GARDNER+FOUNDATION%2c+INC.+++++++++++++++++++++++++&TabNum=1

Entity Name: THE ROBYN GARDNER FOUNDATION, INC.
Dept ID #: D14343172
General Information   
Amendments
Personal Property
Certificate of Status

Principal Office (Current):   
8807 RUSTBURG CIRCLE
MONTGOMERY CIRCLE, MD 20886
Resident Agent (Current):   
JOHN GORDON FORESTER, JR.
8511 IVORYTON WAY
MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, MD 20887
Good Standing:   Yes
Business Code:   Ordinary Business - Non-stock
Date of Formation or Registration:   10/12/2011
State of Formation:   MD
Stock/Nonstock:   Non-Stock
Close/Not Close:   Not Close

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2011, 06:53:56 PM »

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-life-and-dreams-of-robyn-gardner/68uopz0?cpkey=f7868702-24ff-456a-9451-875391fd3023%7C%7C%7C%7C

Dateline:   The life and dreams of Robyn Gardner
Season 2011 : Episode 1202
Dec. 2: Robyn Gardner's friend and boyfriend both talk about the woman they know before she went missing in Aruba. This web exclusive is part of the Dateline report 'Missing in Paradise' from Friday, December 2nd, 10pm/9c.
Aired: 12/2/11 Views: 43087 Related Links:
More from Dateline NBC

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/missing-in-paradise-part-1/6iy5wce?cpkey=f7868702-24ff-456a-9451-875391fd3023%7c%7c%7c%7c

Dateline:   Missing in Paradise, Part 1
Season 2011 : Episode 1203
Dec. 3: A beautiful American tourist goes missing on the island of Aruba.  Dateline NBC's Josh Mankiewicz reports.
Aired: 12/3/11 Views: 68065

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/missing-in-paradise-part-2/667qxuy?q=missing%20in%20paradise&rel=MSN

Dateline:   Missing in Paradise, Part 2
Dec. 3: When Robyn Gardner disappears, investigators focus on the actions of her travel companion, Gary Giordano

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/missing-in-paradise-part-3/6p2xm68?q=missing%20in%20paradise&rel=MSN

Dateline:   Missing in Paradise, Part 3
Dec. 3: Dateline's Unsolved Case Squad travels to Aruba to investigate the disappearance of Robyn Gardner
Aired: 12/3/11 Views: 55401

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/missing-in-paradise-part-4/67x7i14?q=missing%20in%20paradise&rel=MSN

Dateline:   Missing in Paradise, Part 4
Dec. 3: Gary Giordano's attorney speaks out in his defense.
Aired: 12/3/11 Views: 47799

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/missing-in-paradise-part-5/6dcfh6d?q=missing%20in%20paradise&rel=MSN

Dateline:   Missing in Paradise, Part 5
Dec. 3: Gary Giordano's attorney sits down with the Unsolved Case Squad
Aired: 12/3/11 Views: 44416

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/missing-in-paradise-part-6/6or3p83?q=missing%20in%20paradise&rel=MSN

Dateline:   Missing in Paradise, Part 6
Dec. 3: Gary Giordano speaks out after his release from an Aruban prison
Aired: 12/3/11 Views: 42076

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2011, 07:04:52 PM »

They may not be of much use in the beginning. But, like in Joran's case, the cameras could be handy after the fact, to bring criminals to justice.

In Robyn's case, the cameras could've broken alibis and put the car elsewhere away from the beach, etc...

Anything is better than the system they have now.

But, I agree. As long as the tourists keep  coming, there is no rush to implement anything.

There were some cameras in Robyn's case.  There is video of the car behind the Dive Shop/Restaurant that prosecutor's thought could have seen something.  There was also video released of what is believed to be the rental car that Robyn and Gary were in at the same location the day before Robyn disappeared, and on that same day of a couple believed to be them walking back towards the beach where Robyn disappeared the next day.

I don't know if the cameras that those videos were taken from were put there by the businesses in operation at that location, or by the government.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »

It's just amazing to me how Richard's story has changed over the months.   

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-frederick-woman-missing-in-aruba-64854.html

Robyn Gardner, Bethesda woman missing in Aruba

August 8, 2011 - 07:20 pm
Updated: August 10, 2011 - 11:14 am

Her boyfriend, Richard Forester, says that when their relationship went sour, Gardner may have jumped at the chance to take a free vacation with 50-year-old Gary Giordano, a man she met online.

Forester thought Gardner went with a friend, but now believes she had a romantic relationship with Giordano.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2011, 02:29:53 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2011, 11:41:53 PM »

http://www.bronxgoblin.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2011, 11:56:41 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/05/daily-commentary-monday-december-5-2011-have-you-seen-gary-giordano-and-his-attorney-jose-baez-on-the-morning-shows/

Daily Commentary – Monday, December 5, 2011 – Have You Seen Gary Giordano and his Attorney Jose Baez on the Morning Shows?

Can you believe that he’s saying he’d like to meet up with Robyn Gardner again in the future?

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/audio//20111205c.mp3

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2011, 11:11:30 PM »

Seems the case is headed to the same outcome as Natalee's.

In Robyn's case the police may have goofed when it believed the first story told by the culprit and missed invaluable time and evidence by the time they realized their suspect may have been lying. Same about Joran's "two black men did it" story.

Now Robyn's boyfriend has developed an agreeable "love" for Giordano, mainly based on fear of the threats of Giordano's lawyer, perhaps?

Robyn's family seems distant and their presence is missing in interviews and articles. Sad to say that the only ones talking about her are those who may have hurt her.

But, these things most times are better left for God to sort out. Sooner or later something comes up that points to the monsters in these cases, even if they did all they could to conceal their involvement.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2011, 08:01:29 AM »

Seems the case is headed to the same outcome as Natalee's.

In Robyn's case the police may have goofed when it believed the first story told by the culprit and missed invaluable time and evidence by the time they realized their suspect may have been lying. Same about Joran's "two black men did it" story.

Now Robyn's boyfriend has developed an agreeable "love" for Giordano, mainly based on fear of the threats of Giordano's lawyer, perhaps?

Robyn's family seems distant and their presence is missing in interviews and articles. Sad to say that the only ones talking about her are those who may have hurt her.

But, these things most times are better left for God to sort out. Sooner or later something comes up that points to the monsters in these cases, even if they did all they could to conceal their involvement.

I just hope there isn't another victim . . . so sad!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2011, 06:46:43 PM »

https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2011, 06:02:07 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/robyn-gardner-boyfriend-richard-forester-gary-giordano-where-she

Gardner's Boyfriend Calls Out Gary Giordano, 'What Did You Do With Robyn?'

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 @ 09:30AM 

By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

There's no love lost between Gary Giordano and Richard Forester, and now Robyn Gardner's boyfriend is publicly calling out the prime suspect in her disappearance and demanding to know where she is, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

"What did you do with Robyn? Answer me a**hole," Forester wrote on the Facebook page dedicated to finding Robyn.

"Your ambulance chasing lawyer doesn't scare me at all and you are a slime ball coward. Speak up! You looked like a lying fool."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, authorities arrested Giordano as he tried to leave Aruba in August, after he reported Gardner, 35, had disappeared while snorkeling August 2. After a series of searches over four months, neither Gardner's body nor any related physical evidence was recovered, spurring a judge last month to order Giordano freed from jail.

"You'll never get away from me, I promise you," Forester, who had an on screen standoff with Giordano's lawyer Jose Baez last week went on to write, asking: "Where is she???"

In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Forester explained why he went on an Internet tirade against the 50-year-old businessman.

"I want to keep people aware of what a scumbag he is," he told RadarOnline.com. "I just want to keep things fresh in people’s minds, and I want him to know that the world is on him."

Both from Maryland, Forester only lives a 10 minute drive from his nemesis but he fortunately hasn't bumped into him since his return to the U.S.

"I don’t know if anyone has seen him, I stay away because I don’t want any trouble. He lives very close to me and I avoid going near there," said Richard.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2011, 06:19:23 PM »

This is the post they're talking about in the above article.  Richard posted it yesterday afternoon.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2011, 12:59:48 AM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=9417

Support The Robyn Gardner Foundation
Posted by Aruba Daily on December 13th, 2011

Please help support The Robyn Gardner Foundation in our quest to find Robyn, who went missing in Aruba on August 2nd, 2011. Robyn is an incredible woman and her disappearance has no answers thus far. Family, friends and loved ones are devastated and desperate to find Robyn and bring her home immediately.

This is a tragedy that needs to be solved as soon as possible and Robyn deserves all the help we can give her so that she can come home.

Any donation will help, but by giving a $10 or $20 recurring monthly donation, you’ll be ensuring the long-tem success of the organization in our efforts not only to locate Robyn and bring her home, but to help other missing persons as well. The funds will be used for extensive searching, reward money and to utilize all resources possible to find Robyn initially and then others that are victims both domestically and internationally. All donations will be tax deductable and serve a much needed cause – TO BRING ROBYN HOME. We are a small organization that has been inspired by Robyn. Her disappearance has gained worldwide attention and made many of us aware of the horrible things that can happen to any one of us at any time.

Even if you can’t make a donation, please help us reach our goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter. Even better, please send an email to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to this page!

http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=160571
----------------------

The Robyn Gardner Foundation
A Personal Fundraising Page by Richard Forester Benefiting The Robyn Gardner Foundation

My goal:
$100,000
Raised so far:
$4,325
# of Donors:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2011, 07:40:10 PM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=9417

Support The Robyn Gardner Foundation
Posted by Aruba Daily on December 13th, 2011

Please help support The Robyn Gardner Foundation in our quest to find Robyn, who went missing in Aruba on August 2nd, 2011. Robyn is an incredible woman and her disappearance has no answers thus far. Family, friends and loved ones are devastated and desperate to find Robyn and bring her home immediately.

This is a tragedy that needs to be solved as soon as possible and Robyn deserves all the help we can give her so that she can come home.

Any donation will help, but by giving a $10 or $20 recurring monthly donation, you’ll be ensuring the long-tem success of the organization in our efforts not only to locate Robyn and bring her home, but to help other missing persons as well. The funds will be used for extensive searching, reward money and to utilize all resources possible to find Robyn initially and then others that are victims both domestically and internationally. All donations will be tax deductable and serve a much needed cause – TO BRING ROBYN HOME. We are a small organization that has been inspired by Robyn. Her disappearance has gained worldwide attention and made many of us aware of the horrible things that can happen to any one of us at any time.

Even if you can’t make a donation, please help us reach our goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter. Even better, please send an email to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to this page!

----------------------

The Robyn Gardner Foundation
A Personal Fundraising Page by Richard Forester Benefiting The Robyn Gardner Foundation

My goal:
$100,000
Raised so far:
$4,325
# of Donors:

"All donations will be tax deductable"

The spelling isn't the only problem with that statement.   

Maybe they will, maybe the won't; that's up to the IRS.

Looks like that statement would have been changed to include "upon approval" or something when this was questioned, and the host site changed the statements on the "donation" page to reflect the truth of the matter.

https://www.stayclassy.org/checkout/donation?fcid=160571&ftid=0&amount=&recurring=0

Is my donation tax deductible?
The Robyn Gardner Foundation has indicated that it has applied to be recognized as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization by the IRS. Donations made to an organization with a pending application for 501(c)(3) status will generally be deductible from your U.S. taxes if the IRS ultimately approves the organization's application. If the IRS rejects the application, the contribution will not be tax-deductible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.