March 18, 2024, 10:42:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400019 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: January 17, 2012, 02:48:16 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2012/01/17/levi-page-show

Richard Forrester the boyfriend of missing Robyn Gardner who vanished in Aruba speaks out on the release of Gary Giordano and more!

Robyn Gardner's boyfriend speaks out!
by Levi Page Show Featured Host
in Current Events
28 Minutes 26 Seconds Until Show

Call in number to speak with the host
(347) 838-9781

These are from the "chat" area during tonight's broadcast.  None of the comments and/or questions were asked or acknowledged on the show.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: January 17, 2012, 02:56:39 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2012, 01:47:29 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
Strange day. Had a package sitting in my car for the past 5+ months that Robyn had ordered for a friend/co-worker of hers. Her office is very close to mine...so today I delivered the package to her friend and former co-worker at her office. It was the first time I had the courage to go in there since Robyn disappeared. The emotional rollercoaster I felt when I went in there was incredible. I didn't think I could walk in the building yet, much less her old office. The thought of not seeing her there was overwhelming. The reality of not seeing her there was even worse. I guess (for now), this is part of the process. I am still reminded of her constantly no matter what I do or where I go. I miss you Robyn and I hope we can get you home soon.
Like •  • Share • 5 hours ago •
65 people like this.
2 shares

Sue Greene What I 'like' about this post was the courage you continue to show as you move through your pain and loss. I can't imagine what you are going through, but hope you know there are a lot of us here who continue to send our thoughts and prayer to you and Robyn.
5 hours ago • Like •  6

Madeline Michele Hovey where is Robyn....Come home soon...
5 hours ago • Like

Donna Marie Hurley ‎: (
5 hours ago • Like

Donna Marie Hurley my heart aches for you nd her family!!
5 hours ago • Like •  2

Darkest Hour Aww, reading this brought tears to my eyes....Robyn, please give us a sign, somehow, to lead us to you!
5 hours ago • Like •  2

Lisa Anastasio Carney That my friend is what you call "LOVE"...no matter what you do, no matter where you go in this world...everything is a constant reminder of the one you love. Proud of you for mustering up the courage today...big step! It WILL get easier! She will be so proud of you when she see's this Smile
5 hours ago • Like •  3

Denise Cripple Bless your heart. I don't know you or Robin but I have been following this story from the beginning. Praying that you can eventually find peace.
5 hours ago • Like •  2

Barbara Dugandžić I wont lie and say "It gets easier", I cant fake support and say "I know how you feel"...but I will say-Im proud of your strength,I pray for your endurance,your loneliness,your sadness...I pray for ROBYN to find her way home...somehow,
5 hours ago • Like •  5

Barbara Dugandžić ‎@ Lisa-I just read your comment-What I wrote about not getting easier wasnt at all related to what you said..ok? I just meant that this road he's on...may have more hardships...or not-only time will tell. I dont believe it gets easier-just somewhat in a degree of acceptance..
5 hours ago • Like •  2

Chrissy Linardos WOW Sad
5 hours ago • Like •  1

Barbara Dugandžić ‎:'(
5 hours ago • Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba I'm sorry....not a plea for sympathy. I just miss her and needed to vent.
5 hours ago • Like

Daren Isaac I've been following the case and see your pain. I wish i can bring her back.
5 hours ago • Like •  1

Linda Lella Me, too.
5 hours ago • Like

Kandace Pagonis Praying for you Richard, always.
4 hours ago • Like

Lori Rioux I can imagine how the co worker felt opening the package soo sad Sad
4 hours ago • Like

Julie Wagner Drawbaugh God Bless you!! I pray for you and Robyn!!!
4 hours ago • Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎@Lori, since you've been so negatively opinionated....you can imagine how her co worker felt? How so? Can you also imagine how Robyn felt when this happened or how she feels now?
4 hours ago • Like •  1

Lori Rioux Yes to imagine is to Think of something!! Im sorry I was thinking how sad she must have felt! That was Wrong?? I wrote it was so sad! That was wrong??? I've been opinionated? I've been supportive. All I asked was where the Donations were going! No one had an answer!!! Listen DELETE ME!!
4 hours ago • Like

Brandy Michael Barnes Come home lots of family,friends miss u everyday
4 hours ago • Like

Krystal Bigsbie Still praying for you buddy.
4 hours ago • Like •  1

Eleni Karalias Before you post something negative and/or judgemental about the family, please feel free to walk a mile in their shoes. Until then, please refrain from sharing all your negative energy. Thanks.
4 hours ago • Like •  3

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Thank you everyone. @Lori...I have answered many times how the donations will be used, but since you seem to have missed that...here you go AGAIN: As for the funds....read the website, read everytime I've been asked here on FB, on TV, on radio, in newspapers and on the internet what we plan on doing with the funds.The funds will be used for search teams, PI's, reward and whatever other resources are needed to FIND ROBYN....and if for some reason Robyn does come back, she will have something to help her start her life over again. Once enough is raised, we will be able to do what is needed... something like this costs 100's of thousands of dollars. So far, not a penny has been spent. BTW...for someone who is so concerned about HOW the funds will be used....how much have you donated? Have you even been to the website? On the website, it's VERY clear how the funds will be used. Does that clear it up for you now?
4 hours ago • Like •  3

Tony Gregory Eleni, amen
17 minutes ago • Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2012, 02:00:17 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12000.msg1486845#msg1486845

http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=160571

November 9, 2011

Dear friends and family,

Please help support The Robyn Gardner Foundation in our quest to find Robyn, who went missing in Aruba on August 2nd, 2011. Robyn is an incredible woman and her disappearance has no answers thus far. Family, friends and loved ones are devastated and desperate to find Robyn and bring her home immediately. This is a tragedy that needs to be solved as soon as possible and Robyn deserves all the help we can give her so that she can come home. 

Any donation will help, but by giving a $10 or $20 recurring monthly donation, you’ll be ensuring the long-tem success of the organization in our efforts not only to locate Robyn and bring her home, but to help other missing persons as well. The funds will be used for extensive searching, reward money and to utilize all resources possible to find Robyn initially and then others that are victims both domestically and internationally. All donations will be tax deductable and serve a much needed cause - TO BRING ROBYN HOME. We are a small organization that has been inspired by Robyn. Her disappearance has gained worldwide attention and made many of us aware of the horrible things that can happen to any one of us at any time.

Even if you can’t make a donation, please help us reach our goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter.  Even better, please send an email to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to this page!

Thank you for your help in bringing Robyn home. Once the ultimate goal of bringing her home has been accomplished, we will put our focus on others that need our assistance. We will also be conducting fund raisers as needed, so please check back often to stay up to date on our efforts.

January 17, 2012

Dear friends and family,

Please help support The Robyn Gardner Foundation in our quest to find Robyn, who went missing in Aruba on August 2nd, 2011. Robyn is an incredible woman and her disappearance has no answers thus far. Family, friends and loved ones are devastated and desperate to find Robyn and bring her home immediately. This is a tragedy that needs to be solved as soon as possible and Robyn deserves all the help we can give her so that she can come home. 

Any donation will help, but by giving a little donation here and there can make all the difference in the world and you’ll be ensuring the long-tem success of the organization in our efforts to locate Robyn and bring her home. The funds will be used for extensive searching, reward money and to utilize all resources possible to find Robyn initially and with all the hope and prayers in the World, she will return safely and any proceeds will be given to Robyn to help start her life over. This is an incredible task to raise the money needed and we understand economic hardship, so anything you can do...be it $1 or $5 or more....anything helps. All donations will be tax deductable once our 501c3 status is finalized and that process taked 3 to 6 months with the IRS. These funds will serve a much needed cause - TO BRING ROBYN HOME. We are a small organization that has been inspired by Robyn's disappearance. Her disappearance has gained worldwide attention and made many of us aware of the horrible things that can happen to any one of us at any time.

Even if you can’t make a donation, please help us reach our goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter.  Even better, please send an email to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to this page!

Thank you for your help in bringing Robyn home. Once the ultimate goal of bringing her home has been accomplished, we will put our focus on others that need our assistance. We will also be conducting fund raisers as needed, so please check back often to stay up to date on our efforts.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: January 18, 2012, 02:11:01 AM »

Guess that little change has been added since this was distributed to many sites asking for help mid December...

December 13th, 2011

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=9417

Support The Robyn Gardner Foundation

Posted by Aruba Daily on December 13th, 2011

Please help support The Robyn Gardner Foundation in our quest to find Robyn, who went missing in Aruba on August 2nd, 2011. Robyn is an incredible woman and her disappearance has no answers thus far. Family, friends and loved ones are devastated and desperate to find Robyn and bring her home immediately.

This is a tragedy that needs to be solved as soon as possible and Robyn deserves all the help we can give her so that she can come home.

Any donation will help, but by giving a $10 or $20 recurring monthly donation, you’ll be ensuring the long-tem success of the organization in our efforts not only to locate Robyn and bring her home, but to help other missing persons as well. The funds will be used for extensive searching, reward money and to utilize all resources possible to find Robyn initially and then others that are victims both domestically and internationally. All donations will be tax deductable and serve a much needed cause – TO BRING ROBYN HOME. We are a small organization that has been inspired by Robyn. Her disappearance has gained worldwide attention and made many of us aware of the horrible things that can happen to any one of us at any time.

Even if you can’t make a donation, please help us reach our goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter. Even better, please send an email to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to this page!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 18, 2012, 02:27:21 AM »

http://www.stayclassy.org/charity/the-robyn-gardner-foundation/c7005

The Robyn Gardner Foundation
Start Fundraising »
$6,601 Dollars Raised
7 Supporters

The Robyn Gardner Foundation
A Personal Fundraising Page by Richard Forester Benefiting The Robyn Gardner Foundation

MY GOAL:
$100,000
RAISED SO FAR:
$5,926
# OF DONORS:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 18, 2012, 02:33:43 AM »

Regardless of which amount is right, HE HASN'T SPENT A DIME TO TRY TO FIND ROBYN.

He's posting her missing poster on Facebook pages FOR FREE.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

::snipping2::

Once enough is raised, we will be able to do what is needed... something like this costs 100's of thousands of dollars. So far, not a penny has been spent.

His goal is $100,000.  That still won't be ENOUGH according to him, right?

How long are people going to fall for this BS?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 18, 2012, 07:48:24 AM »

Regardless of which amount is right, HE HASN'T SPENT A DIME TO TRY TO FIND ROBYN.

Once enough is raised, we will be able to do what is needed... something like this costs 100's of thousands of dollars. So far, not a penny has been spent.

by the looks of the donations, I would suspect that not many people are falling for his BS..jmo...

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: January 18, 2012, 10:55:56 AM »

It does my heart good to note that people are seeing through his BS!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2012, 12:16:56 PM »

It does my heart good to note that people are seeing through his BS!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2012, 06:26:36 PM »

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=060200005172012&loc=24&detailLoc=DSCIVIL

DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND

Case Information

Court System:   DISTRICT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY - CIVIL SYSTEM
Case Number:   060200005172012 Claim Type:CONTRACT
District/Location Codes:   06 / 02 Filing Date:01/03/2012 Case Status:ACTIVE

Scheduled Events/Trial Information

Date:   03/14/2012 Time:08:00 AM Room:401
Complaint, Judgment, and Related Persons Information

(Each Complaint, Hearing, Judgment is listed separately, along with each Related Person)
Complaint Information

Complaint No:   001 (BASHEER, S) Vs:(FORESTER, RICHARD A )
Type:   REGULAR CLAIM
Complaint Status:   ACTIVE
Status Date:   01/06/2012 Filing Date:01/03/2012 Amount $12361

Last Activity Date:01/06/2012

Related Person Information

Name:   BEREANO, BYRON S ESQUIRE
Connection to Complaint:   ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
Address:   191 DUKE OF GLOUCESTER ST
City:   ANNAPOLIS State:MD Zip Code:21401
If Person is Attorney: Attorney Code:010537 Attorney's Firm:LAW OFC BYRON S. BEREANO
Name:   FORESTER, RICHARD A
Connection to Complaint:   DEFENDANT
Address:   4550 MONTGOMERY AVENUE
Address:   SUITE 320N
City:   BETHESDA State:MD Zip Code:20814
Name:   BASHEER, S
Connection to Complaint:   PLAINTIFF
Address:   AND ALICE AHMED
Address:   C/O DUKE OF GLOUCESTER STREET
City:   ANNAPOLIS State:MD Zip Code:21401

Case History Information

(Each Event listed for the case is listed below in chronological order)
Type:   INITIAL CASE FILING Complaint No.:
Date:   01/03/2012 Comment:INITIAL AFFIDAVIT CASE FILING
Type:   TRIAL Complaint No.:
Date:   01/06/2012 Comment:TRIAL SET FOR: 03142012;
TIME: 0800A;LOC:02;ROOM:401
Type:   NOTICE SENT Complaint No.:001
Date:   01/06/2012 Comment:NOTICE OF INITIAL TRIAL (ATP)-D1

This is an electronic case record. Full case information cannot be made available either because of legal restrictions on access to case records found in Maryland rules 16-1001 through 16-1011, or because of the practical difficulties inherent in reducing a case record into an electronic format.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2012, 06:38:21 PM »

Anyone donating funds to Richard Forrester needs to have their head examined.  He's a con and I can't help but wonder if he put Robyn in harms way.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »

Anyone donating funds to Richard Forrester needs to have their head examined.  He's a con and I can't help but wonder if he put Robyn in harms way.

ITA 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2012, 07:39:09 PM »

ITA 

ITA too. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2012, 08:01:02 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dominican-Republic/36051625812

Richard Forester

Hola,
Mi novia, Robyn Gardner ha desaparecido de la isla de Aruba el 2 de agosto de 2011. Es posible que ella se ha tenido en su país. Por favor, si usted tiene alguna información, ponerse en contacto conmigo aquí en Facebook. Muchas gracias. Creemos que está en gran peligro.

Like ·  · Monday at 7:37pm ·

Google translation:

Hello,
My girlfriend, Robyn Gardner has disappeared from the island of Aruba on August 2, 2011. She may have had in your country. Please, if you have any information please contact me here on Facebook. Thank you very much. We believe he is in great danger.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2012, 06:25:40 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/42213-brigada-di-cacho-a-wordo-introduci-oficialmente-como-parti-di-cuerpo-policial-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

brigade of cacho owing to wordo introduci oficialmente because; part of cuerpo policial aruba

friday, 20 january 2012 13:43

diabierna morning minister of husticia mr. drs arthur dowers owing to entrega certificado they the agentenan policial cu owing to slaag after of one training intesivo for so can work cu the cachonan special. is deal here of one training of one (1) year largo where cu sr. dick van leenen was encarga. the brigade of cacho is consiti of 6 cacho cu is procedente of the netherlands. the cachonan will have one funcion for her agent policial comparabel cu one klop, pepper spray or arm. at the momentonan here the cachonan will bay lever caya but they do not 100% cla. now the part practico of they ensayonan will come at vigor. minister of husticia is much proud of the team here y is form part of the plan for mehora all cuerpo policial. have to menciona cu formando part of the trainingnan here one of the cachonan ja owing to make detecta drugs at kia. will using the cachonan in casonan also of atraco, person perdi (lost), accionan in hot-zone etc etc.

More pictures at the link

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/j_woww817/statuses/160067963356069888

@j_woww817
Jennifer Morgan
Saw the Aruba murderer Gary Giordano in Harris Teeter #soscary
19 Jan via Twitter for iPhone

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2448039002811&id=1307015148

Mike Minnick
ok, my week ends on a weird note. i was at lowes getting stuff to finish the kitchen. i looked up from something i was getting. people seemed to be looking at me like i was an alien. i check ed to see if i had pants on. i turned and who was standing 3 feet behind me? that guy Gary giordano, the guy that doesn't have a clue how his girlfriend vanished in Aruba but give me my million bucks guy. yeah, that one. i use to have his boys in my school age classroom at work. man were they dicks. and, i do have to say, like the rug buddy.
Share · January 13 at 1:53pm

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2012, 11:18:28 AM »

There are two admins on that FB site, one is Richard and the other is an Andrew Coulson.
Any FB responses could be from either one of them.
Who is Andrew, I have lost track of some stuff here in my mind, it it her brother?
I know that Robyn was married, can't remember if Gardner was her married name and Coulson was her birth name.
Because I followed the Natalee Holloway case from the day it broke on CNN, and and know how much bs came out of Aruba regarding that investigation, I suspect that any information
that came from their investigation for this one was filtered thru their tourism department. They don't want any attention on this one either. If persons want to give money to Richard, well that's their choice. Another thing, Richard has no standing whatsoever to have any information from Aruba or the FBI to be released to him.
I would prefer to see her blood family behind this or see their faces on CNN or in the media.
Or, see them present a united front. That would lend some credibility to this FB asking for money.   
If I had a family member missing in Aruba, well, where would a person start ? I might want to start with trying to get the records of what they had on GG to hold him and copies of those reports, but how does a person get that from Aruba ? GG isn't going to be giving anything away and Baez is just well, going to paint a different face on the entire thing. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2012, 02:50:12 PM »

There are two admins on that FB site, one is Richard and the other is an Andrew Coulson.
Any FB responses could be from either one of them.
Who is Andrew, I have lost track of some stuff here in my mind, it it her brother?
I know that Robyn was married, can't remember if Gardner was her married name and Coulson was her birth name.
Because I followed the Natalee Holloway case from the day it broke on CNN, and and know how much bs came out of Aruba regarding that investigation, I suspect that any information
that came from their investigation for this one was filtered thru their tourism department. They don't want any attention on this one either. If persons want to give money to Richard, well that's their choice. Another thing, Richard has no standing whatsoever to have any information from Aruba or the FBI to be released to him.
I would prefer to see her blood family behind this or see their faces on CNN or in the media.
Or, see them present a united front. That would lend some credibility to this FB asking for money.   
If I had a family member missing in Aruba, well, where would a person start ? I might want to start with trying to get the records of what they had on GG to hold him and copies of those reports, but how does a person get that from Aruba ? GG isn't going to be giving anything away and Baez is just well, going to paint a different face on the entire thing. 

Colson is Robyn's maiden name, she is divorced from Kenneth Gray Gardner.

Andrew Colson is Robyn's younger brother, he started the page for Robyn. 

Andrew's posts usually stood out as being from him.  I don't think he's posted there in quite a while.  jmo

There were five admins at the time that Christina Jones made her parting statements from the page (so four remained), I've seen one other than Richard post since iirc.  That was Reese Corbin, she usually signs her posts with reece or rc.

No idea if other admins have been added.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »

Ty for the info, there are only 2 current admins listed.
I did go and do some back reading,there elsewhere and here.
Richard's PR skills are lacking to put it mildly.
But he can't go back and delete all of his calling out posts. He didn't have to repond the way he did to people, he could have just deleted the offensive post and blocked the person.
Sure likes the F word and name calling. If he would do that on a public forum where his real name is associated and there is a cause then his public self must be the same or worse.
He outed himself.
It's a sad day when any woman goes missing. I do read and get the general idea, but I can't put it into words on a public forum what I really think of him.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.