March 28, 2024, 06:22:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400787 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2012, 12:06:11 AM »

I saw one of these translations posted on WS so I went over and looked for more.  The credentials of the blogger indicate that these should be good translations.  Since those are so hard to come by, I'm posting them here too.

Wow, a breath of fresh air...I sure do miss Getagrip!   

I highlighted a couple things I found particularly interesting in "blue".

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/search?q=robyn+gardner

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2011/08/diario-report-on-robyn-gardner.html

Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Diario Report on Robyn Gardner

(Diario)

Below is the Diario (Aruba) article of August 24 on the status of the Gardner case.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/08/desaparicion-di-robyn-gardner-ta-birando-un-misterio/

Disappearance of Robyn Gardner Becoming a Mystery

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Demasiado asunto no ta cuadra, declaracionnan sin base, testigonan contradictorio y un video cu ta habri caminda pa un misterio cu keto bay no tin contesta pa tur pregunta. E investigacion relaciona cu e dama turista Robyn Gardner keto bay ta habri y Polisnan encarga no por caba di finalisa e “puzzel”, banda di e hecho cu e unico sospechoso di desaparicion di e dama keto bay ta mantene un silencio hermetico. Sinembargo, tin un video di seguridad graba den vecindario cu ta percurando pa bastante interogatorio.

Too many points that don't add up, statements without foundation, contradictory witnesses and a video that lead to a mystery that doesn't have answers to all the questions ....... The investigating police are unable to solve the puzzle, and the only suspect in the disappearance of the woman is maintaining silence. Nevertheless, there is a security videotape of the area that ensures lots of inquiries.   

Autoridadnan local ta sospechando awor cu lo por tin e posibilidad cu nunca e sospechoso no a drenta lama cu su amiga, manera el a declara na Polis.

Local authorities now suspect there could be the possibility that the suspect never went in the ocean with his friend as he stated to the police.

Camara di seguridad a capta e auto yega, bay back despues di 10 minuut y bolbe regresa pa mas o menos 6’or di atardi pa bati alarma.

A security camera captured his car arrive, leave after ten minutes and return more or less at 6 in the afternoon to give the alarm.

Tambe Polisnan nunca no a topa cu fleppers manera a bisa, pues tin duda cu e sospechoso lo por a landa eytras cu keds bisti manera e ta pretende. Mas leu den su declaracion cu e por a mira un bandera di Aruba siendo cu e atardi ey e negoshi den vecindario a baha bandera for di 4’or di atardi caba.

In addition, police have not found flippers as he said, so there is doubt the suspect could have swum back (to shore) dressed in tennis shoes as he maintains.

Asina tin un lista di misterionan cu ta haci finalisacion di e caso aki dificil. Tanten cu no descubri e curpa, sea bibo of morto, lo no por sigui specula mas. Mester menciona cu algun declaracion di e sospechoso tampoco ta cuadra cu otro.

So there is a list of mysteries that make solving of this case difficult. Since they have not found the body, dead or alive, one cannot speculate more. It must be mentioned that some statements of the suspect do not conform with others.

Ta intencion di husticia pa wanta e sospechoso deteni, pero den e tempo stipula mester yega na e evidencianan of declaracionnan convincente pa Corte por dicidi riba su detencion preventivo.

It is the intention of the justice (officials) to keep the suspect detained, but in the stipulated time, they must come up with convincing evidence or statements for the court to decide on preventative detention.      

Posted by Gary Fouse at 7:08 PM 0 comments 

::snipping2::

Monday, August 22, 2011

Diario Report on Robyn Gardner Case in Aruba

(Picture of Jossy I didn't bring over)
Jossy Mansur-Editor of Diario

The American press is dedicating a lot of attention to the case of Robyn Gardner, who has disappeared while vacationing in Aruba with Gary Giordano, who is being held as a suspect in her disappearance. The case brings back memories of the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba.

The Aruban newspaper Diario (in Papiamentu) is run by Jossy Mansur, who you may recall was often interviewed by Greta van Susteren during the Hollaway investigation. I happened to meet and interview Mansur when I was in Aruba researching my book on the history of Papiamentu. He is a very influential man in Aruba and I would say very much in the know. He has also written on the history of Papiamentu and produced a Papiamentu-English dictionary.

Since Diario is linked on this site, I thought it might be helpful to see what they are reporting. Here is today's edition (in Papiamentu), in which I will give a summary translation.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/08/di-berdad-giordano-a-purba-na-cobra-placa-di-aseguro/

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Tur hende sa, cu aseguro di viahe, tambe ta duna un suma halto si acaso e persona fayece durante su vakantie! Riba Diabierna, tanto Associated Press como tambe ABC News a duna indicacion, cu e homber Mericano deteni na Aruba, esta Gary Giordano, a purba di claim e poliza di aseguro, cu por tin un valor di 1.5 miyon Dollar.

"Every one knows that travel insurance also gives a high sum in case of a person dying on vacation. The Associated Press as well as ABC News indicated that  that the American man detained in Aruba, Gary Giordano, tried to claim the insurance policy that has a value of 1.5 million dollars.

Robyn Gardner ta desapareci pa varios siman caba, y awor un informe a sali indicando cu apenas dos dia despues cu e dama di 35 aña di edad no a worde mira mas, el a trata di claim e aseguro.

Robyn Gardner has been missing for several weeks, and now a report has come out indicating that only two days after the 35-year-old woman went missing, he tried to claim the insurance (payment).

Segun Associated Press, Gary Giordano a trata di busca e placa di e poliza, cu tin su nomber di Gary V. Giordano como e beneficiario.

According to the AP, Gary Giordano tried to claim the policy's money that has  name of Gary Giordano as beneficiary.

Mientras tanto, Fiscal Taco Stein na Aruba no kier a duna comentario riba e noticia di Associated Press.

Meanwhile, prosecutor Taco Stein in Aruba doesn't want to comment on the news from AP.

Prensa Mericano ta haciendo su trabao investigativo tambe, y asina a bin haya sa di e detaye aki. Ta conoci cu Gary Giordano mes a admiti di a cumpra Seguro di Viahe. Pero awor e informe nobo aki, por ta motibo valido pa e keda deteni pa mas tempo riba e isla aki, y e por ta dunando un motibo valido pakico e lo por a comete e crimen.

The American press is also doing their investigative work, and has thus come here to find details. It is known that Giordano has admitted buying the travel insurance. However, now this new information may be a valid motive to keep him detained for a longer period of time on this island. and also to give a valid motive why he could commit the crime.

E actividad aki despues di a cumpra un aseguro, ta lanta sospecho cu Giordano no ta revelando tur cos na autoridad.

His activities here after he purchased the insurance rouses suspicion that Giordano is not revealing everything to the authorities.

Tin indicacion cu Gary Giordano a yama e compania, pa asina confirma cu nan cu e di berdad ta e unico beneficiario di e poliza di aseguro.

There is an indication that Giordano called the company to confirm that he was really the only beneficiary of the insurance policy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, there are reports from NBC that Aruban police have uncovered a witness who can refute Giordano's story.  Details are still sketchy.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44227326/ns/today-today_news/t/new-search-aruba-missing-us-woman-yields-nothing/

Posted by Gary Fouse at 5:33 PM 0 comments

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: January 31, 2012, 01:23:15 AM »

From Websleuths

Posted by Blueskies

(no idea who they are or if the part bolded is true or not)

Mr Fang owns both the dive shop and the cafe and that is interesting that the article posted by Dushi says that he is the last person to have seen RG and GG. He has two close friends in Ireland that have been extremely negative towards Mr.Forester and Robyn gardner on the social media sites. I"M not sure what their reasons are other then hurting donations for the Robyn Gardner Foundation but one of them was in Aruba when Robyn dissapeared.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/aruba-dive-shop-owner-person-robyn-gardner/story?id=14315628#.TydAxMXwtQ0

Aruba Dive Shop Owner Was Last Person to See Robyn Gardner

By COLLEEN CURRY and MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC)
ORANJESTAD, Aruba Aug. 16, 2011

The last person to see Robyn Gardner and Gary Giordano together was the owner of a dive shop on Aruba who noticed their car far out on a rocky point of the island which he thought was an unlikely place to be snorkeling.

Gardner, 35, has been missing since and is presumed by Aruba police to be dead.

Giordano, 50, was ordered this week to remain in an Aruban jail for another 16 days while police invesitgate what they say are apparent gaps in time between when witnesses saw the pair on the beach and the timeline Giordano gave when he reported Gardner missing.

The owner of the dive shop at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill, who wished to remain anonymous, said that he saw the pair that aftenoon that Gardner vanished. He said he noticed the woman's shoulder tattoos --- a leopard print patttern -- but saw no unusual behavior.

He later saw Giordano's rental car at the tip of a rocky path leading out to the ocean, and said he thought at the time how unusual it was to see people snorkeling at that spot.

Stein has said that there were apparent gaps in time between when witnesses saw the pair on the beach and the timeline Giordano gave when he reported Gardner missing.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 31, 2012, 01:58:39 AM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=41211

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 17 FEBRUARY 2010 under serial number 39469.0 is the company with the tradename:

RUM REEF HORECA

Business address   WERNETSTRAAT 22, SAN NICOLAS NOORD   
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY   
Name of the company   RUM REEF HORECA N.V.   
Statutory seat   ARUBA   
Date of incorporation   12 FEBRUARY 2010   

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00   
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00   
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00   
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER   

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

FANG, JEAN-PIERRE;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 30 JUNE 1983   
Nationality   DUTCH   
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR   
Effective   12 FEBRUARY 2010   
Authority   FULL   

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN KOFFIEHUIS-RESTAURANT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=37107   

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 31 JANUARY 2007 under serial number 35787.0 is the company with the tradename:

JADS BEACH STORE AND DIVE CENTER

Business address   SEROE COLORADO Z/N, NANKI CLUB, SAN NICOLAS ZUID
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   JADS BEACH STORE AND DIVE CENTER
Date of commencement   31 JANUARY 2007

OWNERS/PARTNERS

FANG, JEAN-PIERRE;
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   31 JANUARY 2007
Authority   FULL

Google translation:
1. THE OPERATION OF THE WATERSPORTBEDRIJF;
2. TRADE ALL KINDS OF VESSELS, WINDSURFING ARTICLES, DIVING EQUIPMENT, VISART IKELEN SPORTS, AND WATESPORTBENODIGDHEDEN WATERSPORTS,
3. THE REPAIR OF THE LISTED PROPERTY SUB B,
4. GIVING LESSONS IN SAILING, DIVING, FISHING AND SPORTS WINDSURFING, SAILING COURSES IN ORGANIZING AND WINDSURFING,
5. THE RENTAL AND RENTAL OF MOTOR BOATS, SAILING, DIVING EQUIPMENT, SPORTS VISART IKELEN, WINDSURFING ARTS AND FLOATING OBJECTS,
6. THE PROVISION OF ALL TYPES OF SERVICES IN ANY WAY RELATED TO TOURISM AND RECREATION, AND IN PARTICULAR THE SPORTS TOURISM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=38542

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 01 FEBRUARY 2008 under serial number 37058.0 is the company with the tradename:

JADS BEACH VACATIONS & TOURS

Business address   SEROE COLORADO 245-E ( NANKI CLUB), SAN NICOLAS ZUID
Name of the company   JADS BEACH VACATIONS & TOURS N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   31 JANUARY 2008

FANG, JEAN-PIERRE;
Nationality   DUTCH
Effective   31 JANUARY 2008
Authority   FULL

Google translation:
1. OPERATION OF A WATER SPORTS COMPANY,
2. TRADE IN SOUVENIRS, MOTOR BOATS, WINDSURFING ARTICLES, DIVING EQUIPMENT, SAILBOATS, FISHING ARTICLES, WATER SPORTS AND WATER SPORTS EQUIPMENT AND FLOATING OBJECTS, INCLUDING CHARTERING AND HIRING OF SAID VESSEL, WATER SPORTS AND CYCLING ARTICLES;
3. THE REPAIR OF THE ITEMS LISTED UNDER POINT 2,
4. GIVING LESSONS IN SAILING, DIVING, FISHING AND WINDSURFING, ORGANIZING COURSES IN SAILING AND WINDSURFING;
5. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES RELATED TO RECREATION AND TOURISM IN PARTICULAR THE SPORTS TOURISM;
6. ORGANIZING TOURS AND EXCURSIONS;
7. IN SMALL RETAIL FOOD, ALCOHOLIC AND ALCOHOLIC DRINKS FRI,
8. OBTAIN, POSSESS, DISPOSE OF, MANAGE AND DEVELOP, LEASE, LEASE, MORTGAGING, OR IN GENERAL ENCUMBRANCE OF REGISTERED PROPERTY AND / OR ANY RIGHT OR INTEREST IN REAL PROPERTY BOTH FOR THEMSELVES AS FOR THIRD PARTIES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=41164

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 03 FEBRUARY 2010 under serial number 39427.0 is the company with the tradename:

JADS HOLDING

Name of the company   JADS HOLDING N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   26 JANUARY 2010

FANG, JEAN-PIERRE;
Nationality   DUTCH
Effective   26 JANUARY 2010
Authority   FULL

HET OPTREDEN ALS EEN HOUDSTERMAATSCHAPPIJ.
Google translation:
ACTION AS A HOLDING

http://www.kvk.aw/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=41210

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 17 FEBRUARY 2010 under serial number 39468.0 is the company with the tradename:

KAI'S COVE-CONVENIENCE STORE

Name of the company   KAI'S COVE-CONVENIENCE STORE N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   12 FEBRUARY 2010

FANG, JEAN-PIERRE;
Nationality   DUTCH
Effective   12 FEBRUARY 2010
Authority   FULL

Google translation:

RETAIL FOOD, DRINKS, MEAT, groceries, beverages, drugstore products, vegetables and fruits, bakery products, smokers' requisites, toiletries, cosmetics, perfume, insecticide, disinfectants and detergents, TOYS, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, newspapers and magazines, cleaning products, SHOE POLISHING PREPARATIONS, CANDLES, AND RELATED WOOD, PLASTIC PRODUCTS, ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS, SUGAR, SWEETS, snacks, pet foods, BABY ITEMS, HEALTH ITEMS, BATTERIES, PLAYING CARDS, brushes, hair lotions dentifrices AND.

I think this is in the same building as the restaurant, but the address listed may be from a prior location?

http://www.kvk.aw/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=42098

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 03 NOVEMBER 2010 under serial number 40261.0 is the company with the tradename:

CHAKARANDA SOUVENIRS

Business address   SANTA CRUZ 109, SANTA CRUZ
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   CHAKARANDA SOUVENIRS
Date of commencement   01 NOVEMBER 2010

OWNERS/PARTNERS

JOHO-LAMPE, NATHALIE DESIREE;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 05 FEBRUARY 1971
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   03 NOVEMBER 2010
Authority   FULL

JOHO, WERNER;
Born in   SWITZERLAND, KILLWANGEN on 07 JUNE 1970
Nationality   SWISS
Position   PROXY
Effective   03 NOVEMBER 2010
Authority   FULL

Google translation:
1. THE WHOLESALE AND RETAIL IN, AND THE PRODUCTION OF ENGRAVING AND GIFT ITEMS, crafts and souvenirs. 2. GIVING LESSONS IN SPECIFIED ACTIVITIES POINT

http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/rum-reef-aruba/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 03, 2012, 12:39:11 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Kelly Reed
An anonymous caller helped Lenny Harris's family find closure and answers FOUR MONTHS after he went missing. SIX MONTHS since Robyn disappeared, is it too much to hope that someone will find the strength to do the right thing and to make that call to start her family's healing process? Pray for Robyn. Pray for that anonymous caller's strength.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Activist-Killed-By-Person-He-Helped-Brother-138525254.html
Slain Activist Helped Suspect
www.nbcwashington.com
A slain community activist known as an advocate for the underprivileged may have been killed by one of the people he tried to help.
Like ·  · Share · 12 hours ago ·

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎6 months today
12 hours ago · Like

Kelly Reed Today.
12 hours ago · Like

Darkest Hour Yesterday already.
11 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎6 months ago today...right now at this time of day, we were emailing and texting...then a little later, that was it.
11 hours ago · Like

Darkest HourSad
11 hours ago · Like

Paula Russo at this point someone should just go and look for robyn, and with the help of authorities from the U.S and not aruba.
5 hours ago · Like ·  1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Reality Paula...
2 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Nobody but a few of us know what's going on. Trust me.
2 hours ago · Like

Paula Russo Ok. Dont want to get on anyones bad side, but thats what I would do if she were related or a friend.of mine.
46 minutes ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 03, 2012, 08:33:44 PM »

Someone that was facebook friends with both Robyn and Richard Forester stated that neither of them had pictures of the other on their facebook accounts.

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/robyn-gardner-the-boyfriend-left-behind-for-perhaps-good-reason/

[female]  Hi there!

This is so random, but I saw your comment/question on Richard’s FB page and it really made me laugh. I am FB friends with both of them, and neither had pictures of the other- which I had thought was odd prior to all of this… I had known ‘of’ Richard through **** and then my husband, ****, ended up working with him until recently. **** became the guy Richard went to every time he needed something, and he ended up staying at our house for a week after he found out Robyn was missing (and launched the beginnings of his media circus with a dozen interviews from our living room, unfortunately). He would probably still be here if **** hadn’t kicked him out.

If that's true this snapshot was obviously taken after Robyn's disappearance on August 2, 2011...but not too long after since the "Saturday" post doesn't show a date yet. 

Didn't take Richard long to get a picture of him and Robyn posted did it?  Probably right before HE broke the news of Robyn's disappearance to the world?

The comment about "the 16" has always been a mystery to me.

This is what Richard says about it now...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall&filter=1

Paula Russo
What does."the 16.Communicate here" mean from.robyn to richards wall on aug 1.11 ? is that bastard hacking her accounts again?
Like ·  · 16 hours ago ·

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba No Paula. It was a personal message to me. I know what it meant and had nothing to do with anything other than a personal matter I was helping her with.
12 hours ago · Like

So (according to Richard) Robyn was talking in "code" on his facebook wall for all to see concerning a personal matter Richard was helping her with, while she was off in Aruba with Gary Giordano on a trip Richard supposedly knew nothing about beforehand?

But she also supposedly sent him other PRIVATE messages through facebook as well?  Remember the (not exact quote) I love you, I care about you, we'll talk and sort this all out when we get back message Richard has quoted many times?

Just doesn't make sense to me that she would post those things for all to see while she is supposedly also sending him private messages. 

Why wouldn't she have kept them all private?

I'm guessing Richard meant Robyn when he made this statement yesterday as well?

(It's in the screen shot posted before this post)

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎6 months ago today...right now at this time of day, we were emailing and texting...then a little later, that was it.
Yesterday at 11:24am · Like

The "where are you baby" just hits me wrong too.

Why did it take four days for him to post that?

Robyn went missing on Tuesday, August 2nd; but he didn't feel the need to post the "where are you baby" ON HIS WALL in response to HIS earlier post to Robyn until Saturday (Aug 6th) at 10:47pm?

Someone is also deactivating Robyn's personal Facebook page, it's down again now.  Since Richard posted about reading her page and quoted some things from it the last time it was down, apparently it's him that's deactivating it.  If he has her login information now, he had it when she was in Aruba too.

All of the messages "supposedly" from Robyn to him are suspect imo.

And I don't believe his BS about "the 16" either.

He's FOS. 

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 04, 2012, 09:06:53 PM »

http://www.thedailyherald.com/islands/1-islands-news/24765-stein-appointed-solicitor-general-.html

Stein appointed Solicitor-General

SATURDAY, 28 JANUARY 2012 00:11

THE HAGUE--Former St. Maarten Public Prosecutor Taco Stein has been appointed Solicitor-General for the Windward Islands.

The Dutch Council of Ministers on Friday approved Stein's appointment based on a proposal of Minister of Safety and Justice Ivo Opstelten.

Stein will be stationed at the office of the Attorney-General in St. Maarten, but will also work on behalf of the Dutch 'public entities' St. Eustatius and Saba.

Stein (1951) currently works as Attorney-General in Aruba. He has already worked in St. Maarten twice before, both times at the Public Prosecutor's Office.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 04, 2012, 09:20:54 PM »

Looks like the PG and AG will be changing in Aruba.

I'm guessing Robert Pietersz is retiring?

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/42835-proceso-ta-andando-caba-pa-busca-un-pg-y-ag-nobo-pa-aruba-.html

Papiamentu translation:

proceso is andando end for busca one pg y ag new for aruba

friday, 03 february 2012 20:20

ministerio publico will bay lose two funcionario high, already cu as they contract is conquer or is descend cu pensioen. but the procedura is andando for some time end for busca reemplaso. is deal of the posicionnan of procurador general y advocate general.

minister arthur dowers, encarga cu the cartera of husticia, owing to splica cu for end of the month here pg is arrive edad of pensioen y owing to cuminsa cu the proceso for reempalsa pg y ag. owing to combersa cu chairman of hof, for her haci the “voordracht” for one pg new. gobierno of his near will place on the list name of personanan local y of another islands cu is interesa. hof is esun autoriza for compila the list of candidatonan for pg. for thing is the situation of ag, minister owing to splica cu his contracto is cabando, y mirando the situation of the ex islands of antilles cu cada one have to achieve one ag already cu the pg is staciona at corsow, owing to dune autorizacion for her go sint maarten. for aruba the is fastioso because owing to think of can count ; cune one some more largo cune, but in consulta cu his dunador of work, the netherlands, past owing to dicidi of bay follow work at sint maarten.

owing to ask pg atende cu the procedura y owing to comprende cu have person even of the netherlands interesa. aruba is prefera for one person of the area here self for both funcion. although the is lamenta cu is one bashi big of experiencia cu exit of the two personanan here. the mandatario owing to recorda cu for her funcion of pg will do not bay have publicacion of solicitud because the is take luga on “voordracht”. in caso of the funcion of advocaar generaal, so cu the wordo publica at the netherlands, will percura for her take luga at aruba also. apart from have the conocemento of ley, the pg have to have the habilidad for maneha ministerio publico.

the have to have much flexibilidad y comprondemente of the cultura of the people. the pg is responsible for om but also is consehero of minister y play rol important in comunidad. pesey the person ey have to have one degree high of flexibilidad, tolerancia y maneha his self in various situation dificil. of where the is come, do not dje important ey, according minister of husticia arthur dowers. for casualidad the week here minister of husticia owing to reuni cu ministerio publico, caminda the thought general was cu was have one mehoracion in operacion of the departamento, principalmente debi cu in the ultimo añanan owing to come various funcionario acerca. minister dowers owing to splica cu the some inversionnan cu owing to wordo haci in om y departamentonan iomportante of husticia, owing to haci dificil cu they can owing to funciona, y cu not owing to arrive caminda cu have to is at the momentonan here. but now is on the good direccion, y have to mantene so. the is one reto for esnan encarga cu om for they're stay continuamente skerpi for percura cu cosnan is wordo fix y not worry cu cosnan at near. have some cos cu have to wordo fix, but for esey have to of coin. y the proceso is andando for see con is bay succeed this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 04, 2012, 11:35:59 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/politics/2012-aruba-needs-new-public-prosecutor-and-attorney-general.html

Aruba needs new public prosecutor and attorney general       
Saturday, 04 February 2012 16:44 

Minister of Justice Arthur Dowers said in an interview that the public prosecutor is to retire soon, as he reaches pension age at the end of this month. A request has already gone to the President of the Court to come with the proposal. The government will present the court with a list of candidates interested in the post from Aruba and the other islands.

There will be no announcement of the open position as this is proposed by the court. The minister also remarked that attorney general is also leaving. As the attorney general is employed by The Netherlands and the post is open on St. Maarten, the public prosecutor stationed on Curacao authorized the attorney general to move to Sint Maarten. Aruba's public prosecutor was asked to attend to the procedure of recruiting a new attorney general. The open position will be made known in The Netherlands and on Aruba and interested parties will be invited to apply.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 05, 2012, 12:09:35 AM »

Texasmom--such great research and analysis!  I'm speechless! 

-- waiting for the FBI to make a move.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: February 05, 2012, 02:21:12 AM »

Two men from Venezuela are sentenced to 9 months in KIA for transporting illegals by boat to Aruba.  They were caught in the Nanki Club area.

http://www.diario.aw/2012/02/venezolanonan-a-haya-9-luna-di-castigo-pa-traficacion-di-persona-ilegal/

Papiamentu translation:

venezolanonan owing to achieve 9 month of castigo, for traficacion of person ilegal

publication: saturday, 4 february 2012.

categoria: policial

oranjestad (aan): diabierna the venezolanonan alvaro l.a.c y jhonny p.s owing to present fast of table berde of huez at corte of first instancia. they owing to worde acusa of transporta 4 person ilegal for aruba, on day 9 of november 2011. a.c was capitan of the boat, while cu j.s that is padrino of child of a.c, owing to yude. huez owing to repasa rapport of police y kustwacht of provided that caso here. is so cu on the night provided that cuestion, the radar of kustwacht owing to detecta one boat sospechoso on sea. the boat of kustwacht owing to bay investiga y close of nanki club at hill colorado, they owing to come across cu the boat coriendo cu velocidad high. mirando cu the boat does not owing to stop, miembronan of tripulacion of the boat of kustwacht owing to los tiro of advertencia. after of this if the boat owing to stop. they owing to come across cu a.c y j.s, together cu 4 another person. a.c y j.s owing to declara cu door of they situation financiero precario, they owing to dicidi of take away ilegalnan for aruba. j.s owing to indica cu his compader a.c owing to pidie for her bay cune y past owing to dicidi of haci this.

a.c owing to tell police cu one person at venezuela owing to pidie for bay cue ilegalnan for aruba, for cual the will worde pay 4000 bolivar strong, cu is alrededor of 600 dollar.

one of the personanan on the boat owing to declara cu they wanted owing to cobre 400 dollar for her viahe y cu after cu past owing to beseech they, they owing to cobre only 250 dollar. owing to.c owing to tell cu hour the hendenan owing to lever the boat past owing to ask about they if they can swim y past owing to give cada uno one vest salbabida. fiscal owing to trece fast cu the is achieve the acusacion comproba.

past owing to splica the acusadonan of the consecuencianan earnest cu traficacion of person ilegal can have for we island. among another past owing to trece fast cu personanan ilegal can have consecuencianan much negative for we comunidad y for economia of we country. also this can have consecuencianan for thing is husticia, because autoridadnan not know what type of criminal for example can is drentando we country.

past owing to exigi one castigo incondicional of 9 month, kitando the time sit end in detencion preventivo. advocate vito carlo representando the acusadonan owing to ask huez for as cuenta cu for of one principio his clientenan owing to coopera cu autoridadnan. past owing to tell also cu do not they owing to organiza the viahe, but they owing to hacie on peticion of one person, owing to cambio of payment.

they was in necesidad financiero. first cu huez owing to give his sentencia both acusado owing to tell huez cu they're arepenti of locual they owing to participa at dje. they owing to entrega one carta at huez also in cual they owing to write they disculpa y the motibo for cual they owing to dicidi of transporta the personanan for aruba.

carlo owing to tell huez also cu the castigo of jail is extra pisa for his clientenan, mirando the mature cu they not have family at aruba cu can help they for example cu coin for locual is worde calling ‘cantina’, for so they cumpra extra cosnan of come, jabon etc. huez at end owing to tell cu in casonan of transportacion of personanan ilegal, hof know give castigonan relativamente high.

past owing to splica cu ultimo trip owing to give one castigo do 30 month, but the diferencia is cu in the caso ey the huez owing to feel cu the life of the personanan on the boat was core danger, door cu several of they not was have vest salbabida dress, the boat not was in good condicion etc. the trip here huez do not achieve cu was have one danger for life of the 4 personanan.

past owing to tell cu the is achieve the exigencia of fiscal corecto, then past owing to give cada one of the venezolanonan one castigo incondicional of 9 month, kitando the time cu they owing to sit end in detencion preventivo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 05, 2012, 02:22:36 AM »

Texasmom--such great research and analysis!  I'm speechless! 

-- waiting for the FBI to make a move.

Thanks grace-land!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2012, 02:44:01 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

Kelly Reed
An anonymous caller helped Lenny Harris's family find closure and answers FOUR MONTHS after he went missing. SIX MONTHS since Robyn disappeared, is it too much to hope that someone will find the strength to do the right thing and to make that call to start her family's healing process? Pray for Robyn. Pray for that anonymous caller's strength.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Activist-Killed-By-Person-He-Helped-Brother-138525254.html
Slain Activist Helped Suspect
www.nbcwashington.com
A slain community activist known as an advocate for the underprivileged may have been killed by one of the people he tried to help.
Like ·  · Share · 12 hours ago ·

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba ‎6 months today
12 hours ago · Like

Kelly Reed Today.
12 hours ago · Like

Darkest Hour Yesterday already.
11 hours ago · Like

11 hours ago · Like

Darkest HourSad
11 hours ago · Like

Paula Russo at this point someone should just go and look for robyn, and with the help of authorities from the U.S and not aruba.
5 hours ago · Like ·  1

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Reality Paula...
2 hours ago · Like

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Nobody but a few of us know what's going on. Trust me.
2 hours ago · Like

Paula Russo Ok. Dont want to get on anyones bad side, but thats what I would do if she were related or a friend.of mine.
46 minutes ago · Like

Richard responded again (Friday morning) after I'd posted this...

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba Paula...where would you look? Aruba, Venezuela, Dubai??? Tell me. Do you have the funds to stop your life, the time to leave your family and job to go on a wild goose chase? Do you have any clues as to where you would go? How about if you just put trust in the fact that we are doing everything possible. This is growing very tiresome.
Friday at 7:27am · Like ·  2

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2012, 09:51:11 AM »

Just as with Natalee, the odds that Robyn is in Venezuela or Dubai are VERY SLIM if not NIL.  You go to ARUBA period and you start hanging Giordarno by his nuts until he talks .  IMO Robyn met the same fate on the same island that Natalee did just by a different person. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: February 05, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 06, 2012, 01:33:59 AM »

Another plea for donations on the Help Find Robyn Colson Gardner Missing In Aruba page, and right after that a question (FROM A REPEATED DONOR) about any searches taking place for Robyn. 

One stays...the other is gone.

You decide.

http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=160571

The Robyn Gardner Foundation
A Personal Fundraising Page by Richard Forester Benefiting The Robyn Gardner Foundation

94 day(s) ago
Jared Kenwood donated $15 to The Robyn Gardner Foundation (General Funds Project) .
Comment / Thank Donor
Nov 3, 2011 10:41 am Richard Forester - Thank you!

87 day(s) ago
Jared Kenwood donated $15 to The Robyn Gardner Foundation (General Funds Project) in honor of Robyn Gardner and Richard Forester .
Comment / Thank Donor
Nov 10, 2011 3:05 pm Richard Forester - Thank you!

64 day(s) ago
Jared Kenwood donated $15 to The Robyn Gardner Foundation (General Funds Project) .
Comment / Thank Donor
Dec 6, 2011 8:12 am Richard Forester - Thank you Jared!

33 day(s) ago
Comment / Thank Donor
Jan 15, 2012 3:31 pm Richard Forester - Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall&filter=1

Jared Michael Kenwood
Are there any searches going on for Robyn?
Like •  • about an hour ago •

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba I wish I could answer everyone's questions with a black Ans white response, but the truth is LE doesn't discuss details during an ongoing investigation. Please understand, everything in our power is being done every second of the day. I personally won't let this go away. Not until we have the answers we are looking for. That is a fact.
28 minutes ago • Like •  1

Jared Michael Kenwood um ok
26 minutes ago • Like

Kathy Culloo MacFarland
Robyn another day, maybe for the world a big day the Superbowel 2012 but you are much more important then them. I was sitting here thinking what if this many people who watched the Superbowel gave you all the support the give to the game. Again I ask for all you reading this to just donate a small donation every bit helps. We can pay thousands of dollars to see the Superbowel we can donate $10.00 a person to find our dear Robyn. The Superbowel will come and go each year but will people remember Robyn each year like the Superbowel. Please give just a donation to help find our friend, give it one more try. No dollar sign can be put on Robyn so again I ask you to please donate to her fund. Robyn, Richard, Robyn's friends and family (I hate saying it that way but I don't know her friends or her family) I beg you to please donate and let us bring Robyn home where she belongs. God bless each and every one of you.
Like •  • about an hour ago •

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 06, 2012, 01:38:36 AM »

And yes, that is Beth Holloway in the profile picture with Jared Michael Kenwood.  He went to see her at her recent speaking engagement in Florida.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: February 06, 2012, 11:07:08 AM »

Just as with Natalee, the odds that Robyn is in Venezuela or Dubai are VERY SLIM if not NIL.  You go to ARUBA period and you start hanging Giordarno by his nuts until he talks .  IMO Robyn met the same fate on the same island that Natalee did just by a different person. 
Sadly, I agree with you Klaas.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: February 06, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980725178
Interesting blogger with lots of questions too
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 06, 2012, 07:44:50 PM »

Sadly, I agree with you Klaas.

Sadly, I do too...most of the time anyway.  I've thought about all of the possibilities so much, and just when I think I"ve decided what's happened something else makes me go hmmm. 

I do hope and pray that one day we will know for sure what happened.  Gary Giordano knows (and I believe he's not the only one that knows), Klaas's suggestion about him would be a good place to start imo. 

I've also wondered what could possibly provoke someone else that knows to come forward.

I don't believe that hundreds of thousands of dollars is required to solve this mystery; I think that's just a poor excuse for doing NOTHING with the donations that have been made.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 06, 2012, 07:45:53 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980725178
Interesting blogger with lots of questions too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.