March 18, 2024, 09:10:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robyn Gardner #3 12/04/11 -  (Read 400010 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: November 12, 2014, 12:16:57 PM »

All I can muster is shaking my head.

what a POS he is -- I wouldn't use his book to start a fire!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #561 on: November 12, 2014, 09:27:58 PM »

All I can muster is shaking my head.

what a POS he is -- I wouldn't use his book to start a fire!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 29, 2014, 01:16:56 AM »

Video at the link

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/maryland/2014/11/27/robyn-gardner-gary-giordano-aruba/70106790/

Cloud of suspicion hangs over Maryland man in Robyn Gardner's disappearance
12:37 a.m. EST November 27, 2014

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It's been three years since Robyn Gardner disappeared while vacationing in Aruba with a Gaithersburg businessman. Gary Giordano was the last person to see her alive. To this day, a cloud of suspicion hangs over him.

Now, he tells Mary Bubala what he thinks happened to the Maryland woman who vanished without a trace.

Vanished without a trace. Three years later, the mystery remains–what happened to Robyn Gardner?

August 2011–the last time the 35-year-old Frederick woman is seen alive. She took a secret getaway to Aruba with Gaithersburg businessman Gary Giordano. The two lovers go snorkeling off a secluded beach, when Giordano tells WJZ he realizes they've drifted out too far.

"I could tell it was getting deeper. I signaled for her to come back in as well as I. I turned, I became distressed because of the shoes I was wearing. And now looking back at it, I realized I was in a rip tide or a heavy current," Giordano said.

Surveillance video captures Giordano moments after he emerges from the water–alone. He goes back to the restaurant where they had just eaten lunch to get help.

"I came around to the side and found some people and I had them call the emergency number and we went back to the location and tried to find her and then people came–coast guards came, helicopters came–no sign of her," said Giordano.

Bubala: "You didn't seem panicked, you didn't go back in the water. It felt like you weren't worried about Robyn."

Giordano: "I just saved my life. You have to make a decision at some point. Do you run into the burning house or do you help somebody, do you go call for help?"

Bubala: "What do you think happened to her?"

Giordano: "She drowned. She simply drowned."

But even though Giordano is a free man today, Aruban authorities tell WJZ they still consider him a suspect.

"The suspect is Gary Giordano. Giordano is accused of murder. The case is still open, but it is cold," said Ann Angela, Aruba Prosecutor's Office spokeswoman.

Bubala: "Did you kill Robyn?"

Giordano: "I didn't kill Robyn, never harmed her. We never even fought. We didn't fight. We had a great relationship."

To this day, Robyn's family and friends don't buy it. They can't believe the fun-loving woman who loved to travel just disappeared.

Bubala: "For some reason, people really think you killed her."

Giordano: "I had nothing to do with her disappearance–her drowning. I mean, she drowned. That's all there is to it. She didn't disappear, she isn't living somewhere else–she drowned."

Since Robyn's disappearance, two other Americans have drowned in that very same spot in Aruba, including a former NBA player. Now new warning signs are posted about dangerous rip currents.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 29, 2014, 08:28:20 AM »

thank you for the article, grace-land.

Unfortunately, it does not say if the other 2 people who drowned had their bodies recovered.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: November 29, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »

Unfortunately, it does not say if the other 2 people who drowned had their bodies recovered.

Or if they were with sketchy people?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 29, 2014, 09:33:56 PM »

Or if they were with sketchy people?

Sister and cadillac   

Both bodies were recovered. 

The Aruba Herald reports that 911 was notified of a drowning at Baby Beach on Friday evening. San Nicolas police rushed to the scene, where they found tourists with medical training giving CPR to 48-year-old Jing Wei. She was put in an ambulance shortly thereafter even as her frantic and distraught husband went into shock. She was declared dead a short time later at a nearby hospital.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/28/american-tourist-drowns-a_n_1172433.html
American Tourist Drowns At Infamous Aruba Beach
Posted:  12/28/2011 8:41 am EST    Updated:  12/28/2011 8:41 am EST

And the former NBA player

Roundfield had been swimming with his wife, Bernie, off the southeastern tip of Aruba on Monday when they became caught in rough water beyond a protected reef area, said John Larmonie, a police spokesman on the southern Caribbean island. The former All Star was apparently swept away in a strong current as he tried to help his struggling wife, Larmonie said. Police, firefighters, the Coast Guard and volunteers searched for him, finding his body about 90 minutes later, trapped by rocks underwater.
http://www.inquisitr.com/295650/former-nba-player-dan-roundfield-dies-in-aruba-drowning/
Posted: August 7, 2012 
Former NBA Player Dan Roundfield Dies In Aruba Drowning
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: November 30, 2014, 05:54:33 AM »

thank you for answering my question, grace-land.
Now Caddy and I know.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 01, 2015, 11:21:40 AM »

Seriously?   

To my knowledge, Gary Giordano is STILL the prime suspect in Robyn's disappearance.

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-nick-gordon-assembles-legal-team?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Nick Gordon Assembles a High-Profile Legal Team as Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Hospice Care

BY STEVE HELLING @stevehelling 06/30/2015 AT 08:05 PM EDT

Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend, Nick Gordon, is facing his share of legal woes – and has assembled a high-powered team to help advise him.

On Tuesday, Gordon hired Jose Baez, the attorney who won an acquittal for Casey Anthony in her 2011 murder trial. Since then, Baez has had a string of high-profile clients, including "King of Instagram" Dan Bilzerian, as well as Gary Giordano, who was cleared in the disappearance of his girlfriend in Aruba.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/gary-giordano-suspect-disappearance-robyn-gardner-aruba-released-police-custody-article-1.984360

A businessman who continues to be the prime suspect in the disappearance of Maryland woman Robyn Gardner this summer was released from police custody in Aruba on Tuesday.

The decision to cut Gary Giordano loose came just hours after Gardner’s cousin said the family was “disappointed” by Aruban authorities’ fruitless effort to find her body.

“Needless to say, our family is very disappointed that even after all this time, we are no closer to finding out what happened to our Robyn,” Kelly Reed said in a statement.

Giordano, also of Maryland, had been in police custody for almost four months — and authorities insist he is lying about the fate of his traveling companion.

He was freed after a judge ruled prosecutors didn’t have enough evidence to hold him any longer.

Robyn Gardner, 35, went missing in the Caribbean island after she went snorkeling with travel partner Gary Giordano, who is suspected of foul play.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/maryland/2014/11/27/robyn-gardner-gary-giordano-aruba/70106790/

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It's been three years since Robyn Gardner disappeared while vacationing in Aruba with a Gaithersburg businessman. Gary Giordano was the last person to see her alive. To this day, a cloud of suspicion hangs over him.

But even though Giordano is a free man today, Aruban authorities tell WJZ they still consider him a suspect.

"The suspect is Gary Giordano. Giordano is accused of murder. The case is still open, but it is cold," said Ann Angela, Aruba Prosecutor's Office spokeswoman.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 13, 2015, 08:41:57 AM »

Just the name of Bozo makes me sick.

pukel 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 24, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »

Just the name of Bozo makes me sick.

pukel 

Me too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: October 08, 2015, 07:30:39 PM »

Robyn's mom passed away in August.  My sincere condolences to the family.   an angelic monkey

http://www.heinzfh.com/obits/obituary.php?id=654887

Andrea Colson
Died: Thu., Aug. 6, 2015

Andrea Colson, 68, of Lecanto, FL died on August 6, 2015 under the loving care of her family and Hospice of Citrus and the Nature Coast.   Andrea  was born in Washington, D.C. on April 26, 1947, the daughter of  Edward and Ruth Kiatta. She was a registered nurse. Andrea was a member of  St. Scholastica Catholic Church

Survivors include her husband, Jack Colson, children; Danielle Unglesbee, of  Hampstead, Maryland, Robyn Gardner (deceased) Andrew Colson of Columbia, Maryland, sisters; JoAnn Jones and Judy Hudson, and grandson, Alexander Unglesbee.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 10:00AM at Mother Seton Catholic Church, Germantown, Maryland. Burial will follow at All Souls Catholic Cemetery.

Heinz Funeral Home & Cremation, Inverness, FL.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/archive/at-vigil-recalling-robyn-gardner/article_8be583a3-bfcb-534d-a027-2fcca5759d8b.html

At vigil, recalling Robyn Gardner

Cara R. Anthony News-Post Staff Aug 2, 2012

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 07:49:02 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: August 02, 2017, 06:07:38 PM »

Today marks six years since Robyn's disappearance.   

Still hoping and praying for answers and justice for her, and those who love her.   an angelic monkey

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lXP6WV7UG6I" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/lXP6WV7UG6I</a>

Justice for Robyn!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: August 02, 2017, 06:19:20 PM »

Article from April.  So proud of Danielle for doing this!    an angelic monkey

Can you imagine...Tacopino and Baez?   

http://radaronline.com/videos/robyn-gardner-murder-gary-giordano-you-jury-court-tv-show-lawyer-joe-tacopino-reveals-emotional-confrontation/

EXCLUSIVE
Murder Solved? Robyn Gardner’s Tearful Sister SLAMS Gary Giordano In TV Courtroom
‘You The Jury’ takes on suspicious disappearance in Aruba.

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor
Posted on Apr 7, 2017 @ 11:06AM

Robyn Gardner’s sister stared down the man she believes murdered her beloved sibling in a TV courtroom and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive details about the emotional confrontation.

In the new show You The Jury, hosted by Fox News’ Judge Jeanine Pirro, the first shocking case getting a court date is about the beautiful Gardner who went missing in Aruba after traveling there on a date with Gary Giordano.

She disappeared in 2011 and Giordano claimed she went missing while they were snorkeling. Her body has never been found and he was arrested but never charged with her murder but was the beneficiary of a $1.5 million insurance policy he took out on her.

On the show, Manhattan based legal eagle Joe Tacopina is representing Gardner’s sister, Danielle Unglesbee, and Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez, is representing Giordano. After each side has a chance to cross-examine the litigants and expert witnesses America has the chance to vote for the verdict.

Tacopina told Radar about the dramatic proceedings: “Robyn’s sister did a phenomenal job of being composed, well-spoken and very articulate but looking in the eyes of the guy she believes is responsible for her sister’s death.”

He admitted that Unglesbee’s tears were flowing.

“More than one time I had to reach down and give her tissues.”

A seasoned attorney, Tacopina told Radar why he does not believe Giordano’s version of the events: “I just used his own story and common sense. I believe when you combine those two you see very quickly he lied. There were some things he said and he was kind enough to go on a media circuit during this tragedy. We used this version to point out all the different stories.”

Expressing his doubt about the veracity of the circumstances of Gardner’s disappearance, he told Radar, “Most people don’t vanish in four feet of water.”

Tacopina described the setting and said his extensive experience in a courtroom kicked in.

“Except for fact that cameras were rolling and people were clapping, it was a real courtroom. All three cases I tried became very personal. My clients looked at me as their champion. It was an awesome responsibility. You fight tooth and nail if someone was spending the rest of their life in jail.”

As a former prosecutor, Tacopina told Radar that there were surprises in the show.

“There are a few things that came out for the first time. Gary has never been cross examined. There are a few moments I think would warrant someone looking at the circumstances again. There were a few ‘a-ha’ moments.”

Tacopina said he believed his client but knew that Baez would disagree.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: August 02, 2017, 06:33:12 PM »

Clips from You the Jury here:

https://www.videodetective.com/tv/you-the-jury-robyn-gardners-mysterious-aruba-death/819173

Haven't been able to find the full show anywhere, but I did see that the vote was guilty, as it should be imo.

http://www.fox.com/you-the-jury/photo-gallery/you-voted-and-the-results-are-in-defendant-gary-giordano-is-guilty

YOU VOTED AND THE RESULTS ARE IN. DEFENDANT GARY GIORDANO IS GUILTY!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 07:28:29 PM by texasmom » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: October 25, 2017, 02:47:33 PM »

Robyn Gardner 'buried alive in Aruba dog's grave by lover who taped plastic bag over her head'
Maryland woman missing since August; presumed dead
Companion Gary Giordano still in jail as prime suspect

He dug up a fresh dog’s grave with his hands, removed the dog’s body, widened the hole and put Robyn in it,’ they told the National Enquirer.
The source alleged Giordano then put the dead dog’s body on top of hers and then she started moaning and moving while he filled up the hole.

Giordano and Miss Gardner were last seen leaving the Rum Reef Bar & Grill restaurant on Baby Beach at about 4pm on August 2.
Two hours later, Giordano is seen alone on a security camera, wearing no top but with his toupee still in place.
He reported her missing and initially assisted the search but was later detained and arrested at the airport as he tried to flee the country.
After Gardner disappeared, Giordano inquired about claiming a $1.5million insurance policy on her life, which he filed on the day before the trip.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053869/Robyn-Gardner-missing-Gary-Giordano-buried-lover-alive-Aruba-dogs-grave.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: October 25, 2017, 03:09:38 PM »

Robyn Gardner’s Sister To Have Human Bone Found In Aruba DNA-Tested The bone was found during a recent search for Natalee Holloway.
“There is a catch to all this,” he said. “Nobody knows this because they’re all too fu***ing stupid to listen. Yes, [Ward] is a private investigator, but he don’t know his ass from his face. Does he know where the bones came from? No. Did he bother to ask? No. If he had a f**ing clue he would know all this shit.”
g now claims Ludwick told him the bones came from a particular spot in van der Sloot’s yard, before a cement slab was poured in that area sometime in 2005. g said he’s already provided that and other information to the FBI.

Not possible  their was no cement slab in 2005 plus Robyn was not DEAD YET
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/…/robyn-gardners-sister-havi…

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: October 25, 2017, 06:04:37 PM »

Robyn Gardner 'buried alive in Aruba dog's grave by lover who taped plastic bag over her head'

He dug up a fresh dog’s grave with his hands, removed the dog’s body, widened the hole and put Robyn in it,’ they told the National Enquirer.
The source alleged Giordano then put the dead dog’s body on top of hers and then she started moaning and moving while he filled up the hole.

Giordano and Miss Gardner were last seen leaving the Rum Reef Bar & Grill restaurant on Baby Beach at about 4pm on August 2.
Two hours later, Giordano is seen alone on a security camera, wearing no top but with his toupee still in place.
He reported her missing and initially assisted the search but was later detained and arrested at the airport as he tried to flee the country.
After Gardner disappeared, Giordano inquired about claiming a $1.5million insurance policy on her life, which he filed on the day before the trip.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053869/Robyn-Gardner-missing-Gary-Giordano-buried-lover-alive-Aruba-dogs-grave.html

Source tells National Enquirer of alleged killing method
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 16:21 EDT, 26 October 2011

Just noting the date of the article.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 10, 2018, 09:27:33 AM »

Clips from You the Jury here:

https://www.videodetective.com/tv/you-the-jury-robyn-gardners-mysterious-aruba-death/819173

Haven't been able to find the full show anywhere, but I did see that the vote was guilty, as it should be imo.

http://www.fox.com/you-the-jury/photo-gallery/you-voted-and-the-results-are-in-defendant-gary-giordano-is-guilty

YOU VOTED AND THE RESULTS ARE IN. DEFENDANT GARY GIORDANO IS GUILTY!

https://www.laurieayers.com/gary-giordano/

Using Words to Uncover Deception

Laurie Ayers - Human Lie Detector

Analysis: Gary Giordano

Content Analysis of Gary Giordano
April 2017
By Laurie Ayers

Jose Baez Gary GiordanoOn Friday 7 April 2017, defendant Gary Giordano was found liable for the wrongful death of traveling companion Robyn Gardener in his civil trial because the plaintiff was able to prove he was responsible by a preponderance of the evidence.

The two traveled together to Aruba in 2011 when Robyn mysteriously vanished. Read details from a 2011 media story here. As of this writing Gary has not been charged with committing any crime. However, Robyn’s sister filed a civil wrongful death suit which was shown on the FOX television show You the Jury with host Jeanine Pirro.

Below is a portion of my forensic statement analysis based on Gary Giordano’s actual testimony from questioning with his attorney, Jose Baez. It starts at 23:16 into the episode. The font formatting are my marks with the explanation and analysis following the testimony.

JB: Walk us through what happened when you were there [Aruba].

GG: “I went to the car, pulled out some towels, and put them near a log where there was some sand. And as I turned around she’d already gotten into the water up to her waist. I sat down on the towel then she came out of the water. It looked like she had lifted her toe on the rocks. There was like blood around the cuticle of her toe. So she laid down. Then at some point it looked like she fell asleep a little bit so I let her have her peace. After a little while she woke and I said, “Hey, do you want to go back hotel? Or jump in and take a look at the fish?”

So we go back into the water, actually she went first. And our intention was just to stand there, and stick our head in and feed the fish and play a little bit, not snorkel. We were just dipping our heads in and she headed out. So I followed her and at some point it got to be where I was uncomfortably too far out – because I still had my tennis shoes on.”

JB: And then did you at any point tell her ‘We’re too far out’?

GG: “Ya, when our faces were in the water, so I grabbed her leg and pulled it. She turned around and I signaled to go in. She signaled yes.”

JB: And then what happened next?

GG: “My socks and shoes are now like leg weights. So I was struggling. And at some point, within seconds, I’m not even thinking, it’s just straight… just survival mode to get back to shore. And I really was at one point thinking about I.. I might, this might be it. I might not get back.”

JB: What was going through your mind?

GG: My kids, y’know? So I make, I make it to shore. And I’m exhausted. My heart is beating out of my chest. And I get up on the shore and I turn, fully expecting Robyn would be laughing at me, y’know? Because I’m the idiot that had his shoes still on. And I learned, I looked and there was nothing, just open ocean. There was nothing. No snorkel tube. Nothing.

JB: People are going to ask, “Why didn’t go you back in and look for her?”

GG: I go back in, I drown. I mean I barely got to shore. Going back wasn’t an option.

And finally, from Gary’s closing statement at the 39:44 mark:

GG: I didn’t do anything wrong. There’s not a single thing that proves I had anything to do with any of what happened. They raided my house and scoured it and they found nothing. I know you seek closure but you never can, when you don’t have a body. And for that I am sorry. If it happened to my loved one, I’d feel the same way you do.

Time Frames: As you examine his statement you see there are time gaps in which he has not told us what he was doing. He accounts for these time periods with three words, “at some point” (3x) and “after a little while.” A deceptive subject will sometimes quicken the pace of his statement to get past those time periods he does not want to talk about. A good interviewer would revisit those time frames to find out what was going on between the time it appears she cut her toe and she appeared to be sleeping; between the time she appeared to be sleeping and she woke up; between the time they were dipping their heads in the water and he became uncomfortably too far out and between the time when she signaled yes to go back in, he was struggling, and he thought he may not make it back in.

Past Tense Verbs: Most statements/accounts of what happened should be written in the past tense. In a deceptive statement, we may find some present tense language. Examining the verb tenses can help you in determining if a person’s statement is coming from memory or from their imagination. In an open statement, the person should be telling us what happened or what he witnessed. Therefore, he should be speaking in the past tense.

When a person is making up a story he has no memory to rely upon. Therefore, present tense verbs may appear in his statement. Consider the following statement again:

“My socks and shoes are now like leg weights. So I was struggling. And at some point, within seconds, I’m not even thinking,

If you quickly read this statement, it may appear that everything sounds all right. However, when we look at the verb tenses we find that something is wrong. The subject began his statement using past tense language. We see this with the words “grabbed,” “pulled,” “turned,” and “signaled.” The problem is he then switched to the present tense with the verbs “are” and “am thinking.” He then continued to use present tense verbs:

…” I make it to shore. And I’m exhausted. My heart is beating out of my chest. And I get up on the shore and I turn,

This is how his statement should have been worded.

“My socks and shoes were like leg weights. So I was struggling. And at some point, within seconds, I wasn’t even thinking …  …” I made it to shore. And I was exhausted. My heart was beating out of my chest. And I got up on the shore and I turned…”

Actually: People will use the word “actually” to indicate a person is comparing two thoughts. Consider the following question and answer. “Did you go to the movie last night?” “Actually, we stayed home and watched Netflix.” It’s clear to see what is being compared. However, in Gary’s statement there is nothing being compared. “We go back in the water. Actually, she went first.” If he had said that he started to walk out, then corrected himself that actually she went first, we could see what he was comparing. A suspect may use the word “actually” because in his mind he is comparing what he did (the crime) with his lie (going in the water first.)

Assuming: In conducting a forensic statement analysis we only believe what people tell us. We do not add to their statement. We do not assume anything. Using phrases such as “of course” or “y’know”, the subject wants us to assume we know what they are saying is the gospel truth. These are known as deceptive words or phrases. They’re used in attempt to beef up credibility. There are a number of other deceptive words or phrases as well.

The Denial: When people are accused of doing something they should not have done, they will often deny it. It is important to listen to their denial to see exactly what they are saying. Many guilty people will not deny committing the crime. They will give you a statement that sounds like a denial, but the reality is they have not denied committing the act itself. “I am innocent.” – “I am not guilty.”

A lot of guilty people are very quick to proclaim their “innocence.” In their mind, they are giving a truthful statement. After all, in the United States a person is innocent until proven guilty. However, phrases such as, “I am innocent” or “I am not guilty” are only denying the conclusion and not the act itself. The authorities or the public believe the person is guilty.

In Gary Giordano’s closing statement, he thinks he is denying killing Robyn by telling her sister that he is innocent. He says “I didn’t do anything wrong.” “There’s not a single thing that proves…”  “they found nothing.”

Do you know who else used this type of vague non-denial? Jerry Sandusky. O.J. Simpson, the D.C. Sniper, John Allen Muhammad, the Craigslist Killer, Richard Beasley, and Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich. Remember, the only true denial is denying the actual act. Contrary to those mentioned above, Richard Jewell was falsely accused (and later cleared of) the 1996 bombing at the Atlanta Olympics. All throughout the questioning, Richard repeatedly said he did not do it – not that he was innocent or that there was no evidence, but that he did not do it.

Believe What People Tell You: A lot of times when we speak with someone who we think is being deceptive we look for the lies. However, since people rarely lie in an open statement you may be wasting your time. While you are looking for something that is not there you miss the other important information the person is giving you. You need to change your way of thinking. The key is to believe what people tell you. In his final statement, Gary Giordano tells Robyn’s sister that she still never have closure because she will never have a body and for that he is sorry.

You the Jury is going to be a mother lode of low hanging fruit for me. We’re only going to get a snapshot of what really happened in the hour-long program but it’ll be full of content for me to analyze. Stay tuned!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: August 02, 2019, 02:20:57 PM »

Today marks six years since Robyn's disappearance.   

Still hoping and praying for answers and justice for her, and those who love her.   an angelic monkey

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lXP6WV7UG6I" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/lXP6WV7UG6I</a>

Justice for Robyn!

Never forgotten, it's been eight years.  Where is she?!!!    

Justice for Robyn! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.