April 25, 2024, 12:56:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359750 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2011, 01:21:52 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/october_13__2011

October 13, 2011 The Morning News

Page 4

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2011, 04:46:21 PM »

Dear Tim‏

10:45 PM 
Reply  ▼
Carpe
To tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Trashing Beth Holloway was so unwise of you.
I hope you fall off the Earth!!!!!!!!
You pathetic silly little man.

Sheesh... I was ticked when I wrote that. I don't like people hammering on Beth. She's been through enough.

bout time you kicked some dust off and come round here again......miss ya good buddy
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2011, 04:48:42 PM »

Good to see you Carpe!

You too KTF!

Great too see you Klaas. Hope all is well in SoCal. Natalee Holloway and the Monkey's are never far from my mind. What's the deal with the two leprechauns? They still scared to come to America for trial..

KFT!!!!!!!

trying to find some highchairs so the jury can see those leprechauns when they take the stand!!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2011, 05:02:29 PM »

Hi ya' snoopy!     I see you up there!  Hope all is well.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2011, 08:24:47 PM »

AN APPEAL?

Considering Beth Holloway and John Q. Kelly only had less than three weeks notice of the hearing regarding Natalee's father to have her declared legally dead ... could it be that an appeal be forthcoming ... an appeal of the judge's denial of Beth's request for delay in proceedings?

Janet

+++++

Dave Files Petition in June

Judge to decide soon whether to proceed with declaring Mountain Brook's Natalee Holloway dead
Published: Friday, September 23, 2011, 10:56 AM
Updated: Friday, September 23, 2011, 11:37 AM

<snipped>

The petition to have Natalee officially declared dead was filed in June by her father, Dave Holloway. The father has continued to pay his daughter's insurance and other expenses and wants to transfer to Natalee's brother, Matt, some $2,000 Dave Holloway had set aside for his daughter's college education.

A lawyer for Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother, asked Probate Judge Alan King for a continuance on the initial hearing set for today on the father's petition. King denied the request for a 30-day delay.

<snipped>

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/09/post_675.html

Beth Served Notice in September

Judge weighs bid to declare missing Ala. teen dead
PHILLIP RAWLS, Associated Press
Published 12:40 p.m., Friday, September 23, 2011

<snipped>

DeBardeleben complained that Dave Holloway never told his ex-wife that he was seeking a declaration of death, and she learned about it when a process server "posing as a fan" delivered legal papers to her in Georgia while she was at a speaking engagement.

Dave Holloway said he learned about his wife's objections from a statement she released to the media Thursday.

<snipped>

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Judge-weighs-bid-to-declare-missing-Ala-teen-dead-2185553.php

Beth Opposes Petition

Beth Holloway opposes petition to declare Natalee dead
Posted: Sep 22, 2011 12:42 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 22, 2011 12:47 PM PDT

BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) - Beth Holloway will oppose the petition filed by Dave Holloway to declare their daughter Natalee legally dead, said Beth Holloway's spokesperson Sunny Tillman on Thursday.

Dave Holloway filed a petition in a Jefferson County probate court in June 2011 to have his daughter declared legally dead. The petition will be heard in probate court in Birmingham tomorrow.

"Beth intends to oppose Dave's inexplicable effort to have Natalee declared dead," her attorney John Q. Kelly said today, according to a release sent by Tillman.

"Beth gave birth to and raised Natalee, and will always hope and pray for Natalee's safe return. If Dave seeks closure on such a personal and sensitive matter, it should be respected, but not imposed upon Beth in such an adversarial and public manner," Kelly said

<snipped>

http://www.wsfa.com/story/15526985/beth-holloway-opposes-petition-to-declare-natalee-dead

Beth Requests Adjournment of Hearing

Natalee Holloway's Mom Still Hoping She Is Alive
Sept. 23, 2011

<snipped>

Kelly and the girl's mother, Beth Holloway, did not attend a court hearing today on a petition brought by Natalee's father Dave Holloway to have her declared dead. Beth Holloway and Kelly had previously scheduled travel plans.

"We had made an application for an adjournment so we could have Beth there to testify and to prepare proper opposition for evidence for the court hearing," Kelly said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/natalee-holloways-mom-clings-hope-daughter-alive/story?id=14591709

Judge Rejects Application for Adjournment of Hearing

September 23, 2011 11:51 AM
Judge rejects delay in Natalee Holloway case

(AP)  BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — A judge has refused to delay a court hearing on a request by Natalee Holloway's father to have her declared dead six years after she disappeared in Aruba.

An attorney for Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, sought the delay Friday because she could not attend the hearing. She was giving a speech in California.  But probate Judge Alan King said she had more than two weeks' notice about the hearing.

<snipped>

King said he would rule later on whether to proceed with the process for a declaration of death.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/23/ap/business/main20110733.shtml

Judge to Decide on Petition

Judge to decide soon whether to proceed with declaring Mountain Brook's Natalee Holloway dead
Published: Friday, September 23, 2011, 10:56 AM
Updated: Friday, September 23, 2011, 11:37 AM

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- A Jefferson County judge said he would decide later today or early next week if a petition to officially declare Natalee Holloway dead should proceed, after the father tearfully described efforts to find his missing daughter.

<snipped>

If King allows the case to proceed, notices will be published seeking proof that Natalee is still alive, and a hearing to review that information will be held, probably in early 2012.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/09/post_675.html

Judge Rules in Favor of Petition

Jefferson County judge rules request to officially declare Natalee Holloway dead may proceed (video)
Published: Friday, September 23, 2011, 3:17 PM
Updated: Friday, September 23, 2011, 4:12 PM

<snipped>

King ordered two notices to be published in a local newspaper seeking proof that Holloway is still alive. A hearing will be held at least 12 weeks after that for King to make the final official determination if she is alive.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/09/jefferson_county_judge_rules_r.html

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2011, 10:03:32 PM »

Just in Case

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 231-232: I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.  I love Natalee and miss her very much.  And still fantasize about the possibility that one day a call will come telling me that I need to go to the island.  To get her.  I want to always be prepared for that imaginary call.  So I keep my passport with me at all times.  And right next to mine is Natalee's.

Just in case.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2011, 10:17:58 PM »

Sliver of Hope

Sept. 23, 2011

"Even if it's a one in a million chance, she wants to always have that sliver of hope," said Beth Holloway's attorney, John Q. Kelly, after a court hearing today over the contentious petition.

"She doesn't want to be in the position where Natalee could show up one day and ask, 'Why did you give up on me?'" he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/natalee-holloways-mom-clings-hope-daughter-alive/story?id=

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2011, 05:15:06 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/8744

Turista a descubri un curpa ta drief den lama banda di e boeinan dilanti Playa Linda y a bati alarma

Thru translator:

tourist owing to descubri one curpa is drief in lama near of the boeinan fast beach linda y owing to beat alarma

15 hora happen come across, 20 of october 2011 06:37

diahuebs morning early owing to enter informe of cu one tourist owing to descubri one curpa is drief in lama near of the boeinan y owing to beat alarma, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; bombero at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu already end voluntarionan owing to saca the curpa for of lama. is deal here of one tourist masculino but at the momentonan ey not can owing to succeed saca afo is that the is. dr. dassen owing to present at the sitio y owing to constata dead, owing to avisa all autoridad competente of the caso here. here one rato more detaye.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/10/homber-haya-hoga-den-lama-dilanti-playa-linda/

Papiamentu translation:

man achieve hoga in lama fast beach linda

publication: saturday, 22 october 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan)– diahuebs morning casi 6 or y mey, police of north owing to bay at the sea fast of beach linda for one caso of hogamento. at the sitio owing to resulta cu one tourist muhe owing to achieve one curpa of one man in water. past owing to wordo saca after for two tourist. hour cu polisnan owing to arrive they can owing to notice cu he not was give sign of life. the had his sportbroek dress y his slofnan was at his leg. the had one banchi of holiday inn hotel. police owing to place the manager of holiday at height. dr. dassen owing to constata dead for 7’or of he maximiliano soto reyes. the doctor not can owing to tell directamente if is deal of one dead natural. the curpa owing to wordo confisca for autopsia y recherche of north is follow cu the investigacion.

Domain Name       lacabanabrc.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address       201.229.38.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Macintosh MacOSX
Browser       Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_2) AppleWebKit/534.51.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.1 Safari/534.51.22
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1280 x 800
Color Depth    :    24 bits
Time of Visit       Oct 23 2011 4:24:37 am
Last Page View       Oct 23 2011 4:24:37 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...A9GugQePmsi-BQ&usg=A
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      man found dead floating in ocean in aruba on october 20, 2011
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...ex.php?topic=188.280
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...ex.php?topic=188.280
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-6:00
Visitor's Time       Oct 23 2011 3:54:37 am
Visit Number       29,898,837

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2011, 06:48:04 AM »

New emoticon  ::witch:: .  Looks like someone used Renho's likeness.  JMHO   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2011, 06:49:47 AM »

Sliver of Hope

Sept. 23, 2011

"Even if it's a one in a million chance, she wants to always have that sliver of hope," said Beth Holloway's attorney, John Q. Kelly, after a court hearing today over the contentious petition.

"She doesn't want to be in the position where Natalee could show up one day and ask, 'Why did you give up on me?'" he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/natalee-holloways-mom-clings-hope-daughter-alive/story?id=

Breaks my heart that Dave has now made Natalee's probable death an emotional and now legal battlefield. One has to wonder if Robin is pulling his puppet strings again?

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2011, 11:05:00 AM »

La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club = lacabanabrc.com

COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING LA CABANA BEACH & RACQUET CLUB

Business address    L.G. SMITH BLVD. 250, NOORD
Legal form    COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Name of the company/foundation/association    COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING LA CABANA BEACH & RACQUET CLUB
Statutory seat    ARUBA
Date of incorporation/commencement    26 MAY 1989
Last amendment in the articles    14 JULY 2011

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS
HODGES, BRENDA;

Born in   U.S.A. on 12 APRIL 1954
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   BOARD-MEMBER
Effective   21 FEBRUARY 2007
Authority   RESTRICTED

DOCTROW, MARTIN BRUCE;

Born in   U.S.A., HARRISBURG on 19 JULY 1946
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   BOARD-MEMBER
Effective   20 OCTOBER 2009
Authority   RESTRICTED

WEVER, RANDOLPH ANTHONY;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 12 JULY 1956
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   SECRETARY
Authority   RESTRICTED

COOPER, GILBERT ARTHUR;

Born in   U.S.A., NEW YORK on 10 DECEMBER 1942
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   VICE-PRESIDENT
Authority   RESTRICTED

MOSCONI, WILLIAM PETER;

Born in   U.S.A., NEW YORK on 31 JANUARY 1936
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   PRESIDENT
Authority   RESTRICTED

POZNIAK, RANDY THEODORE;

Born in   U.S.A., MINNESOTA on 23 JANUARY 1951
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   TREASURER
Authority   RESTRICTED

HULTMAN, CARL ARTHUR;

Born in   U.S.A., MASSACHUSETTS on 09 MARCH 1953
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   BOARD-MEMBER
Effective   10 DECEMBER 2008
Authority   RESTRICTED

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2011, 11:30:20 AM »

Sliver of Hope

Sept. 23, 2011

Breaks my heart that Dave has now made Natalee's probable death an emotional and now legal battlefield. One has to wonder if Robin is pulling his puppet strings again?

However ... Dave is not a puppet.  He has the ability to make his own choices ... to make a stand when it comes to the mother of his daughter..

Hi none!  How are you doing.  I miss ya.

Janet

++++++

Beth Holloway opposes petition to declare Natalee dead
Posted: Sep 22, 2011 12:42 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 22, 2011 12:47 PM PDT

<snippped>

"Beth intends to oppose Dave's inexplicable effort to have Natalee declared dead," her attorney John Q. Kelly said today, according to a release sent by Tillman.

"Beth gave birth to and raised Natalee, and will always hope and pray for Natalee's safe return. If Dave seeks closure on such a personal and sensitive matter, it should be respected, but not imposed upon Beth in such an adversarial and public manner," Kelly said

<snipped>

http://www.wsfa.com/story/15526985/beth-holloway-opposes-petition-to-declare-natalee-dead

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2011, 07:47:27 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-not-eligible-for-get-out-of-jail/ROYXod835UyvlfHAv7VMbw.cspx

Van der Sloot not eligible for get out of jail free card

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  Peru's prisons are clogged with foreigners...many doing time on drug possession.  Not surprisingly, Peruvian officials would like to ship those people back to their home countries.

Peruvian Justice Minister Francisco Eguiguren says about 2 000 foreign prisoners who have been detained for minor offenses, could have their sentences commuted or be extradited to their home countries to serve their sentence.

But they're making clear the proposal wouldn't include people charged with murder, terrorism or other serious crimes.  In other words, people like Joran van der Sloot.

The Dutch national is waiting trial on murder/robbery charges and there has been consistent speculation he's trying to do a deal to serve any sentence back in The Netherlands. 

The body of 21 year old student Stephany Flores was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room. Van der Sloot had fled to neighboring Chile where he was arrested and returned to Lima.  The subsequent investigation and interrogation prompted a variety of procedural appeals...all of which have been denied by local courts.  He claims he killed Flores in a fit of rage after she found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop.  Police say it was robbery and murder...that the Holloway material was accessed a day before Flores died.
 ::snipping2::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2011, 08:21:47 PM »

Domain Name       lacabanabrc.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address       201.229.38.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Macintosh MacOSX
Browser       Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_2) AppleWebKit/534.51.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.1 Safari/534.51.22
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1280 x 800
Color Depth    :    24 bits
Time of Visit       Oct 23 2011 4:24:37 am
Last Page View       Oct 23 2011 4:24:37 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...A9GugQePmsi-BQ&usg=A
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      man found dead floating in ocean in aruba on october 20, 2011
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...ex.php?topic=188.280
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...ex.php?topic=188.280
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-6:00
Visitor's Time       Oct 23 2011 3:54:37 am
Visit Number       29,898,837

THEY WERE VERY BUSY AT SM & Freebirds blog - we watched them for a long time.

La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club
Helen Werleman & Manager of the Year,
http://bb.visitaruba.com/f61/maureen-martinez-helen-werleman-walter-kelly-recognized-la-cabana-10976/

Domain Name lacabanabrc.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 201.229.38.# (Setarnet)
ISP Setarnet Location
Continent:South America
City: Oranjestad
Lat/Long:12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us Operating System Macintosh MacOSX Browser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0. Gecko/2009032608 Firefox/3.0.8 Javascript version 1.5 Monitor
Resolution:1440 x 900
Color Depth:24 bits
Time of Visit Apr 8 2009 12:38:01 am
Last Page View Apr 8 2009 12:38:01 am
Visit Length 0 seconds Page Views
1 Referring URL http://www.google.co...arch&aq=1&oq=Natalee Search Engine google.com
Search Words natalee holloway found
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...ry/natalee-holloway/ Visit
Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...ry/natalee-holloway/
Out Click Time Zone UTC-8:00 Visitor's Time Apr 7 2009 9:38:01 pm Visit Number 17,262,914

DESTINY'S CONTACT IN ARUBA:
it's Aureen werleman at Diario
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4633.msg711483#msg711483

ARUBAN WHO'S WHO by SunFreak2
DIJKHOFF, Margaritha Werleman – (DOB 3-10-54 Aruba) live in maid at ...

« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2011, 08:23:36 PM »

La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club = lacabanabrc.com

COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING LA CABANA BEACH & RACQUET CLUB

Business address    L.G. SMITH BLVD. 250, NOORD
Legal form    COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Name of the company/foundation/association    COOPERATIEVE VERENIGING LA CABANA BEACH & RACQUET CLUB
Statutory seat    ARUBA
Date of incorporation/commencement    26 MAY 1989
Last amendment in the articles    14 JULY 2011

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS
HODGES, BRENDA;

Born in   U.S.A. on 12 APRIL 1954
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   BOARD-MEMBER
Authority   RESTRICTED

DOCTROW, MARTIN BRUCE;

Born in   U.S.A., HARRISBURG on 19 JULY 1946
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   BOARD-MEMBER
Authority   RESTRICTED

WEVER, RANDOLPH ANTHONY;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 12 JULY 1956
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   SECRETARY
Authority   RESTRICTED

COOPER, GILBERT ARTHUR;

Born in   U.S.A., NEW YORK on 10 DECEMBER 1942
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   VICE-PRESIDENT
Authority   RESTRICTED

MOSCONI, WILLIAM PETER;

Born in   U.S.A., NEW YORK on 31 JANUARY 1936
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   PRESIDENT
Authority   RESTRICTED

POZNIAK, RANDY THEODORE;

Born in   U.S.A., MINNESOTA on 23 JANUARY 1951
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   TREASURER
Authority   RESTRICTED

HULTMAN, CARL ARTHUR;

Born in   U.S.A., MASSACHUSETTS on 09 MARCH 1953
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   BOARD-MEMBER
Effective   10 DECEMBER 2008
Authority   RESTRICTED

Un grupo di turista a wordo honra como bishitantenan distingui pa ... - [ Translate this page ]
Helen Werleman, Executive Administrative assitant to the general manager di La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club y Sjeidy Feliciano, respresentante di oficina di ...
www.aruba.com/.../un-grupo-di-turista-a-wordo-honra-como-bishitantenan- distingui-pa-e-isla-di-aruba/
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Helen+Werleman&start=10&sa=N

--------------------
General Manager
Joe Najjar

Ext 6101
Fax (297) 587-0848
http://www.lacabanabrc.com/members/directory.shtml

--------------
AHATA Elects A New Board
Business December 13th, 2007

Palm Beach – A new Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association board was elected during the recent AHATA General Assembly, held at the Radisson Aruba Resort & Casino.
The new officers of the board were elected from a slate of candidates presented by a nominating committee headed by General Manager Paul Gielen, Renaissance Aruba Resort, and independent consultant Jaap Beaujon
The election process was overseen by Dr. Ryan Peterson of the Universidad di Aruba.
The new board of the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association consists of the following eight members: Rick Zeolla, General Manager, Marriott Aruba Resort; Eduardo De Veer, Developer, Meta Corp; Scott Allen, General Manager, Hyatt Regency; Guillermo Valencia, General Manager Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort; Gary Jutz, General Manager, Radisson Aruba Resort & Casino; Matt Balcik, General Manager, Westin Aruba Resort; Peter Steinmetz, Director, Aruba Airport Authority; David Smith, VP Public Relations, Valero Aruba Refinery.
Two board candidates, Joe Najjar, General Manager, La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club and Andres Pichardo, Senior VP Sales and Marketing, Occidental Grand Aruba, remained available in case of seat vacancy on the board and were invited to attend all meetings effective immediately.
Rob Smith, President and CEO of the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association reports the new board will conduct its first meeting this week, with hotelier Ewald Biemans, Bucuti Beach Resort & Tara Suites, as Chairman of the Board.
http://www.aruba.com/news/business/ahata-elects-a-new-board/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2011, 08:24:31 PM »

for you Holland:

Orietta Mansur, Dilma Arends Geerman, Anita van der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2011, 12:35:51 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10724.msg1465501#msg1465501

rendeer

http://elistas.egrupos.net/lista/dovinet/archivo/indice/1/msg/46/
186. Michelle Lejuez-Kelly
187. Nethaniel Lejuez

http://www.yasni.de/lejuez/person+information/profil
Bebo: Michelle Lejuez-Kelly
female, Age: 29

http://www.harvestministries.nl/gemeenten/christengemeente-harvest-regio-zoetermeer/

Info: Nethaniël en Michelle Lejuez

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2011, 12:50:28 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: October 24, 2011, 01:33:59 PM »

Now we see a pattern emerge - cuz Chris Lejuez (brother of Helen if I remember correctly) is representing Gary Giordano.

Rudolf H Vrolijk
Worked at Citicorp N.Y (Vice President)Studied Banking and Finance at NYU
Lives in Oranjestad, Netherlands Antilles
Knows English, Spanish, Dutch and 3 others
From Port Jefferson, New York
http://www.facebook.com/vrolijkr

Education and Work
Employers   

Citicorp N.Y
Vice President · New York, New York

Bankers Trust
Vice President · New York, New York
Fairhaven Trade Ltd
CEO · Zürich, Switzerland
Commodity Trade Petroleum refined product (Gasoline, Jet Fuel, ULSD, Bitumen)

Family
Michelle Lejuez
Sister

http://facebook.com/michelle.lejuez

I wonder if they are related?????

Helen Lejuez (Attorney for Beth Twitty)

CAPS witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE

ART WOOD: In August, the Diario tip line recorded an after hours call from a woman. She advised that there was a crooked cop, his name was Halley and he took a body from the sand prior to the search. The woman said that Halley knows Paulus Vandersloot. Art copied that tape and gave it to Helen Lejuez who in turn gave it to the prosecutor to be entered into evidence. In September, Dave Holloway questioned Dompig regarding this tape and the police vehicle that he had seen. Dompig and the investigative team acted like they never heard of either account.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2269.msg295057#msg295057

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Firm: C. Helen Werleman-Lejuez
Address: PO Box 1354
Italiestraat 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.