March 28, 2024, 06:20:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 358276 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2011, 08:21:01 PM »

I just want to say hello to Nut, San, Muffy, Billb, Wreck, Hotping, robots, Rob, Kermit, Klaas, TM, Magnolia, None, Jen3560, Freebirds, auntunym, Tamikosmom, Anna, and any other Mod or Monkey I may have left out. As I walked from the bus stop today, I gently raised my head to the sky, and as the sun began to break through the clouds, I thought of 2NJ and the impact that not only she, but the entire Monkey community has had on my life.

Natalee Holloway, not just a girl, was raped, murdered, and disposed of by some miscreants in Aruba. The world will never forget Natalee Holloway , what Aruba did to Natalee and her family, as well as how the entire justice sysytem of Aruba was, is, and always will be complicit in the murder of Stephany Flores. What Aruba doesn't understand is that they have created many more people willing to fight for justice and human rights. I can verify that fact because I am one of them. Trust me Aruba, it may take time, but you haven't seen the last of KTF..Human rights are where it's at. It may take time for KTF to reach the beaches of Aruba, but KTF will, in time, figure out the right levers to pull to get just a little more justice for those who continue to suffer at the hands of the chosen few in Aruba. MARK MY WORDS. I may 50, 60, or 70, but I will get just a little more justice for those who've been touched by the EVIL THAT IS ARUBA!!

GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Hi KTF  I'm sorry I missed you, and I agree with what you've posted.  

Tick Tock!  Tick Tock!  And I still believe there can and will be justice for Natalee!  ::justice2NJ::  I miss our 2NJ.  
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:38:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2011, 08:21:08 PM »

I just want to say hello to Nut, San, Muffy, Billb, Wreck, Hotping, robots, Rob, Kermit, Klaas, TM, Magnolia, None, Jen3560, Freebirds, auntunym, Tamikosmom, Anna, and any other Mod or Monkey I may have left out. As I walked from the bus stop today, I gently raised my head to the sky, and as the sun began to break through the clouds, I thought of 2NJ and the impact that not only she, but the entire Monkey community has had on my life.

Natalee Holloway, not just a girl, was raped, murdered, and disposed of by some miscreants in Aruba. The world will never forget Natalee Holloway , what Aruba did to Natalee and her family, as well as how the entire justice sysytem of Aruba was, is, and always will be complicit in the murder of Stephany Flores. What Aruba doesn't understand is that they have created many more people willing to fight for justice and human rights. I can verify that fact because I am one of them. Trust me Aruba, it may take time, but you haven't seen the last of KTF..Human rights are where it's at. It may take time for KTF to reach the beaches of Aruba, but KTF will, in time, figure out the right levers to pull to get just a little more justice for those who continue to suffer at the hands of the chosen few in Aruba. MARK MY WORDS. I may 50, 60, or 70, but I will get just a little more justice for those who've been touched by the EVIL THAT IS ARUBA!!

GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

RIGHT ON KTF!!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2011, 08:32:03 PM »

It takes time, but KTF is storing things in the ol' noggin so there is one more person speaking on behalf of those who can't. That's what you do Aruba:oppress, murder, kidnap, and disappear people because you think an Island is untouchable. It is very touchable with the right levers being pulled. Kermit has brought too light the "secret" banking system that exists, not only in Aruba, but around the world. Now that the gates to Colombia , South Korea, and most of all Panama have been opened up, I think working on getting as many people to switch their tax haven from Aruba to Panama would be a splended thing. Again, time is on our side Aruba....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2011, 10:32:20 PM »

GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Good to see you KTF.  I agree with what you said.  It may take time but Aruba will get theirs.  They helped the murdering family called Van der Sloot and now they will live with their actions. 

Absolutely, I'm keeping the faith!     ::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2011, 01:11:44 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2011, 09:46:32 AM »

EXCLUSIVE! JORAN JAIL HOUSE SEX ROMP

In an outrageous slap-in-the-face to the justice system, vicious killer Joran van der Sloot was caught with a woman in his cell – preparing for a wild sex-and-drugs party.
 ::snipping2::

“Joran was given permis­sion to leave his cell to buy a soda from an inmate shop in an adjoining wing, where convicted foreign prisoners are housed,” a source told The ENQUIRER.

“There he met a woman who regularly visits another inmate to have sex and bring him drugs after guards have been bribed to look the other way. Joran began chatting with her, but unluckily for him he was spotted by one of the few incor­ruptible staffers.

“The guard became suspicious when he saw Joran whisper in the woman’s ear, then slip her money before strolling back to his own cellblock.

“A few minutes later, the guard saw the woman walk in the same direction. He followed her at a discreet distance – and watched her step inside Joran’s cell.

“Before they could begin having sex, the guard burst in and broke up the party.

“When guards subdued Joran, they looked under the bed and found packets of marijuana and a powerful, hallucinogenic cocaine base that users smoke.

“The woman confessed she’d just sold them to him.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-joran-jail-house-sex-romp
Edit to snip article.  We can only post partial articles.  MB
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 09:54:49 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2011, 09:55:56 AM »

Thank you for posting the article Patriot.  Somehow this just doesn't surprise me at all.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2011, 10:01:14 AM »

Thank you for posting the article Patriot.  Somehow this just doesn't surprise me at all.   

Sorry about posting the entire article.. It's been a while since I've posted and I forgot.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2011, 10:04:16 AM »

Sorry about posting the entire article.. It's been a while since I've posted and I forgot.

No worries Patriot, I've fixed it as you can see.     Yes, it has been a while since you've posted, and you are missed.  I really appreciate your bringing the article.  I really didn't like having to snip it, because the whole thing is interesting.  Hope all is well with you. 

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2011, 10:14:55 AM »

No worries Patriot, I've fixed it as you can see.     Yes, it has been a while since you've posted, and you are missed.  I really appreciate your bringing the article.  I really didn't like having to snip it, because the whole thing is interesting.  Hope all is well with you. 

Thanks MB, I'm here a lot just following along. Just haven't signed in much. Hope all is well with you too!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2011, 10:27:19 AM »

Thanks MB, I'm here a lot just following along. Just haven't signed in much. Hope all is well with you too!

If the Enquirer article is true, then it's just more of the same old same old imo.  Joran may be able to get access to some things many may not in prison, but then he's also not exactly living the high life. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »

If the Enquirer article is true, then it's just more of the same old same old imo.  Joran may be able to get access to some things many may not in prison, but then he's also not exactly living the high life. 

Ricardo Flores - November, 2010

'Joran lives like a king in jail.  It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2011, 12:04:32 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2011, 12:30:55 PM »

The smell alone in that overcrowded, primitive prison must be unbearable.  I don't think those cell accommodations are exactly royal either but that's just me.  Sleeping with rats would also annoy me but maybe not everybody.

Compared to those being starved and beaten I suppose it does seem much better but I don't think any in that prison so globally notorious have it very good.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2011, 05:51:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/89036-behandeling-foxy-lady-opnieuw-uitgesteld

Google translation:

Treatment Foxy Lady again postponed

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27 2011 10:17

ORANGE CITY - The merits of lawsuit against Alex Mathew, wife Liliana and Michael  Levenstone has been postponed again. Tomorrow morning is a pro forma hearing in this matter. The trio is suspected of trafficking include Foxy Lady strip club.

Lawyer John Zara thinks the case is not treated as substantive "not all witnesses are heard." "The judicial investigation is still ongoing." Furthermore, know Zara to tell, tomorrow is another judge who handled the case. Finally the lawyer said that in addition to hearing new witnesses also testify again and need to be heard. When the merits of the case or will be, Zara could not say this morning. "That depends on the court." In his view, his colleague Bram Moszkowicz tomorrow to attend the meeting.

During the previous pro forma session, Alex Mathew absent. He suffered from health problems, says Zara then against this newspaper. When asked the lawyer says that now it is better to Mathew and he at least out of the wheelchair. He was claimed by Zara use a wheelchair on March 28 after he was assaulted by prison staff, following an uprising in KIA. "He can run, but not for long," he said. The doctor has the suspect been advised to just walk.

Mathew sit down since early August 2010 after Justice raids performed in his club Foxy Lady, his house and other buildings. The prosecution was looking for evidence in an investigation into human trafficking. The strippers would be forced to make long hours and according to justice against their detention. In addition to the raids were three other persons were arrested Mathew owners, who include a policeman who in his spare time as a security guard working at the strip tent.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 28, 2011, 02:34:30 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2011, 03:02:14 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/28/justice/aruba-missing-woman/

American in missing woman case seeks release from jail
From Martin Savidge, CNN
October 28, 2011 -- Updated 1724 GMT (0124 HKT)

(CNN) -- The attorney for detained American Gary Giordano argued at a hearing Friday that his client's "life is being destroyed" and that he should be released from custody.

According to Giordano's Aruban attorney Chris Lejuez, Friday morning's hearing lasted about and hour and a half to two hours. Lejuez said prosecutors argued for the extension of Giordano's detention, sighting the need for more time to investigate Gardner vanishing.

Authorities say they are still following information in the United States, the Netherlands, Curacao and Aruba. They are still waiting results from the examination of cell phones and a computer. Lejuez says prosecutors also argued they need time to follow up on "points of interest" identified by search and rescue dogs that were brought in from Holland.

Lejuez said he argued there is no need to keep Giordano locked up. He could instead be released on the condition he remain in Aruba or released under some sort of bail. Lejuez said there is "no way the damage can be undone even if his client is acquitted."

Lejuez says during the hearing it was also disclosed that DNA test results on blood on a towel showed the blood belong to Robyn Gardner.

Giordano's attorney says that is consistent with his client's statement to police that she cut her toe while coming out of the water while they were swimming. Police have denied earlier reports that Gardner's blood was found on a rock at the beach where Giordano says they went swimming.

The judge was expected to rule whether to extend Giordano's detention another 30 days or let him go free.

Thanks Grace

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 28, 2011, 03:07:42 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/court/1490-examining-magistrate-extends-detention-american-gvg.html

Examining Magistrate extends detention American G.V.G.         
Friday, 28 October 2011 14:30

Today, Friday, October 28, 2011, the judge has considered the request to extend the detention of the suspect G.V.G. in the investigation into disappearance and death of the American woman Robyn Gardner. It has been decided that the detention of the U.S. suspect will be extended with 30 days.
In the past 60 days detention period extensive research was carried out. Amongst other things, a search for the body of Mrs. Gardner was performed with sniffer dogs and a re-enactment of the facts of the incident, according to the statement G. was executed.

The investigation is still ongoing and results are still awaited of various research activities that are carried out abroad. The results of these activities will be studied by the investigative team and incorporated in the investigation.

30 more days for Gary Giordano!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2011, 03:32:59 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/28/70-magnitude-earthquake-hits-peru/?test=latestnews

6.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru

Published October 28, 2011

LIMA - A magnitude 6.9 earthquake struck southern Peru on Friday, the USGS said.

The quake hit the southwest coastal city of Ica, shaking buildings in Peru's capital Lima, Reuters reports.

There was no immediate warning of a tsunami.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/28/70-magnitude-earthquake-hits-peru/?test=latestnews#ixzz1c6fAHLDa

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2011, 05:36:30 PM »

Aruban judge again extends Giordano detention
Friday, October 28, 2011

An Aruban judge on Friday ordered a Gaithersburg man suspected in the disappearance of a travel companion detained for an additional 30 days, according to prosecutors.

Gary Giordano, 50, has been held since Aug. 5 on suspicion that he was involved in the disappearance and presumed death of Robyn Gardner, 35, of Frederick, Md.

Mr. Giordano has not been charged with a crime.

“The investigation is still ongoing and results are still awaited of various research activities that are carried out abroad,” prosecutors said in a statement. “The results of these activities will be studied by the investigative team and incorporated in the investigation.”

<snipped>

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/28/aruban-judge-again-extends-giordano-detention/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.