April 19, 2024, 10:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359545 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2011, 02:39:28 AM »

Texasmom

Do you remember when Peter de Vries is retiring?  The progam that a posted above must be his old program?  He plans to do a talk show, right?  I think that I'm  and tired; it's late!  Good night.

iirc he's retiring at the end of this season, I think he still had a few shows to go.

But I'm tired too...we'll check it out in the morning. 

Good night grace-land   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2011, 02:44:53 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2011, 03:22:58 AM »

an angelic monkey      an angelic monkey

Still Standing

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2011, 08:04:01 AM »

an angelic monkey      an angelic monkey

Still Standing

pb

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Good morning pinkbanana.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2011, 10:07:06 AM »

Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter is back! Next Sunday the exciting launch of the new television season. With this unique hidden camera operation with deployment of undercover officers. And a showdown on the highway where the police had to pluck up great ...

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/nieuwe-seizoen-begint-aanstaande-zondag/

Peter stops crime program in 2012 ...

Peter stops in June 2012 with his successful, frequently viewed crime program. This put him at the boards of Endemol Netherlands and SBS 6 at the dawn of the new TV season, let us know. Endemol and SBS regret the decision of the crime reporter, but they also say that the decision of Peter 'fully understand'.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-stopt-in-2012-met-misdaadprogramma-na-zeventien-jaar-onthullen-en-ontmaskeren/
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2011, 10:58:38 AM »

Hello Monkeys!
I hope everyone is well.   

I wanted to put up a "Blast from the Past" funny...but I found this one instead:

April 30, 2009

I have complete confidence that happenings are taking place behined the scenes in regards to the John Silvetti deception revealed in Kyle Kingman's own words ... happenings that the family is well aware of.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg790920#msg790920

I felt the same way at the time, and today its made me realize how innocent we all really still were before Joran brutally killed Stephany with his bare hands and her shirt. 

I'll keep looking for a funny... in the meantime, my love and peace to all of you.  And my thanks to Klaas & The AmazingMods and the Benevolent Monkey supplying the court docs for our perusal.

On we go...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2011, 11:02:29 AM »

Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter is back! Next Sunday the exciting launch of the new television season. With this unique hidden camera operation with deployment of undercover officers. And a showdown on the highway where the police had to pluck up great ...

Peter stops in June 2012 with his successful, frequently viewed crime program. This put him at the boards of Endemol Netherlands and SBS 6 at the dawn of the new TV season, let us know. Endemol and SBS regret the decision of the crime reporter, but they also say that the decision of Peter 'fully understand'.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-stopt-in-2012-met-misdaadprogramma-na-zeventien-jaar-onthullen-en-ontmaskeren/

Thank you, Buckeye!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2011, 11:20:36 AM »

Lifesong 

We haven't met, but I wanted to thank you for your hard work and dedication at SM! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2011, 12:06:28 PM »

Thank you, Buckeye!

Thanks from me too, Buckeye!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2011, 12:13:48 PM »

Great to see you Lifesong, I hope all is well with you and yours too.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2011, 12:14:14 PM »

Seems like Peter has been busy. 

http://www.tienfan.nl/Blog/?p=20218

Google translation

Peter R. de Vries unmasked tonight arms dealer manager for Rabobank to SBS 6 at 21:30
[October 30, 2011 | By: Tienfan.nl

Tonight starting at SBS 6 the last season of Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter. In the first episode of this last season, Peter immediately with a bang. Peter during one month long, extensive hidden camera action exposed a large illegal arms dealer. With the help of undercover agents, Peter R. de Vries and his team at Rabobank employee Koen B. Gouda bought a large quantity of prohibited weapons. This included other machine guns, automatic guns, riot guns with silencers and sawed-off walk. In addition, a large quantity of ammunition including dum-dum bullets a batch delivered. The result of these hidden camera action next Sunday to see the first episode of the new season.

Arms Deals
The broadcast will be tonight shows that at first glance B. Koen neat job as a sales / service staff at private Rabobank is a notorious arms dealer. In B. 's house, various arms deals signed. In the same house are sniper rifles and a rocket launcher, riot guns are modified and turned into bullets illegal dum-dum ammunition.

During operation, the hidden camera bankman is clearly demonstrated that he knows the deadly weapons he sells to our undercover agents for criminal purposes. Peter's research shows that a stricter monitoring of gun licenses has no effect. After all, why would you need a firearms license if your weapons and ammunition so easily and in such amounts illegally can just buy? B. Koen was a member of a shooting.

Large-scale bank robbery
The 25-year-old Koen B. unfolds against infiltrators also from our own plan for a major robbery in the locker room in his own bank in the Town of Rotterdam to commit. According to the calculation of B. would find a booty of about ten million euros. Then find a large number of end B. Koen punishable preparatory acts. So he made with his mobile phone secret recordings of the various rooms in the bank, he explains how the alarm can be disabled and the security cameras in the Rabobank should be taped.

B. Koen was last Tuesday at a service station on the A12 and immediately confronted by Peter arrested by the police before holding the end of the Middle Dutch Corps. At the time of the arrest was about to B. what he himself described as a Rambo-weapon, including a large .50 machine gun ammunition and seven revolvers and a riotgun deliver our infiltrator. The police has arrested after raids carried out in Belgium with a large arsenal was uncovered.

::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys!
I hope everyone is well.   

I wanted to put up a "Blast from the Past" funny...but I found this one instead:

April 30, 2009

I have complete confidence that happenings are taking place behined the scenes in regards to the John Silvetti deception revealed in Kyle Kingman's own words ... happenings that the family is well aware of.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg790920#msg790920

I felt the same way at the time, and today its made me realize how innocent we all really still were before Joran brutally killed Stephany with his bare hands and her shirt. 

I'll keep looking for a funny... in the meantime, my love and peace to all of you.  And my thanks to Klaas & The AmazingMods and the Benevolent Monkey supplying the court docs for our perusal.

On we go...

Hi Lifesong

Patience is definitely not one of my virtures but ... I do believe that in time the Persistence betrayal will be exposed one way or another.  Could it be that just one who was on board ... one who has knowledge ... will grow a conscience and ... the truth regarding the contents of the trap will be revealed.  On that day a measure of closure will be afforded to the family of Natalee?

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling.  Here again, jurisdiction.  We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005.  Jurisdiction and extradition hve hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2011, 01:34:26 PM »

I guess they still haven't found any sign of the fishermen, sad for the families.

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

October 29, 2011 Awe Mainta Page 23

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2011, 02:09:32 PM »

http://treasureworks.com/user/userprofile/Oceanexploration

http://treasureworks.com/forums/6-new-member-intro/4351-hello-all

Oceanexploration

Treasure Hobbyist

Re: Hello all 4 Days, 15 Hours ago   Karma: 0

Hello all,

I look forward to getting to you know all and I trust some of us have already crossed paths!

All the best,

Kyle Kingman

http://treasureworks.com/forums/49-marine-archaeology/4363-treasure-hunters-discover-two-of-sir-francis-drakes-ships#4372

Re: Treasure hunters discover two of Sir Francis Drake’s ships 4 Days, 16 Hours ago   Karma: 0

Re: Treasure hunters discover two of Sir Francis Drake’s ships 4 Days, 15 Hours ago   Karma: 0

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Re: Treasure hunters discover two of Sir Francis Drake’s ships 4 Days, 14 Hours ago   Karma: 0

It took a minute, but it finally came to me...

Wasn't it our all-time favorite [cough, cough] diver Tim "scared of a skate" Trahan, operative of Underwater Expeditions, that first introduced Kyle to the concept of treasure hunting?

[Where's Anna? She used to make fun of Trahan with me, lol.]    Monkey Devil!

Captain Elliott’s sells fishing operations

By Hunter Sauls
The Facts   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.msg653992#msg653992

Published January 4, 2008

FREEPORT — As longtime owners of the charter fishing tour boats of Captain Elliott’s Party Boats pull out of the recreational fishing business — the new owner, Underwater Expeditions, is baiting their hooks.

Last January, the owners of Captain Elliott’s said they would be closing shop due to lack of profit and increased restrictions on red snapper fishing, their main attraction.

Since then, Kemah resident Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc., a worldwide commercial diving company, has bought the two boats and is expected to close on a deal to buy the docks and buildings next month, said Casey Cundieff, vice president of Captain Elliott’s.

The first trip is scheduled for Jan. 18. They’ll be taking out the “Big E”, which can carry 105 people, on a 52-hour tour out for yellow and black fin tuna, said ship captain and Freeport resident Robert Poulsen.

“It’s going to be a lot of fun,” Poulsen said.
---
Casting a wide net

“We want to build recreational fishing as a major industry here in Freeport,” said Evonn Caraway, Underwater Expeditions office manager. While Captain Elliott’s dedicated their boats to fishing tours, Caraway said they are going to tailor their cruises to what their clients have in mind.

“We’ll be doing spear fishing, scuba diving, kayak shuttling and our main focus — offshore fishing,” Caraway said. “We’re not worried about the red snapper limits. So far, we’ve had no problems filling our books up.”

Not only will Underwater Expeditions be using the same boats and facilities as Captain Elliott’s, but they already have added another to the fleet, a 32-foot catamaran, and plan to add more, she said.

“We have the same captains, deckhands and everything, just new owners and new management,” she said.

They also held onto L.A. Cuban, the walking Rolodex of Captain Elliott’s. She has worked every position in the company since her first day in 1988.

“I know all the regular customers,” Cuban said with a smile.

The four-fish limit on red snapper per person, a federal regulation, is not a major concern for Underwater Expeditions, she said. Only a few of the dozens of clients who have called or made reservations have even mentioned the fish, Caraway said.

“To me grouper is better meat than snapper anyway, it’s lighter and less gamey,” Caraway said as she stood out on the docks near the 87-foot “Capt. Casey”, their older fishing boat, and the 133-foot “Big E”, the longer, sleeker 2005-model vessel. “Most people come out to fish whatever is in season.”
---
‘X’ marks the spot

Schaefer is not stopping there. He has also purchased the Bed and Breakfast next door to the docks, and the purchase of a new “expedition” ship is in the works, said Underwater Expeditions operations manager Jamie Stovall.

“If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right,” Stovall said. “We’re really excited about this acquisition.”

Until Underwater Expeditions can get a hold of their own boat, Schaefer is financing expeditions on other boats. One such expedition is currently out in Caribbean waters off Aruba looking for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama high school senior whose 2005 disappearance became a media sensation.

“We are also going to explore some sunken shipwrecks — for treasure,” Stovall said.

These expeditions are an interesting part of this investment, but not very profitable, Stovall said. The charter tour operations should make Underwater Expeditions break even, at least, he said.

“Louis believes that having fun in work is bigger and better than money,” Stovall said. “This isn’t a have-to business.”
---
Sailing to fairer seas

Even though the Big E and Capt. Casey have been sold to Schaefer, Captain Elliott’s Party Boats lives on as the parent company of Texas Crew Boats, Cundieff said. His father, Elliott Cundieff, started Captain Elliott’s in Freeport more than 30 years ago.

“As far as getting back in the fishing business, it doesn’t look like that will happen anytime soon,” Cundieff said.

In the meantime, the Cundieff family will be busy in their more profitable venture, Texas Crew Boats. The company’s seven, soon to be nine, $2 to $5 million boats ferry passengers, supplies, water, fuel and groceries out to offshore oil field workers, Cundieff said.

“The beauty part of the operation is they pay for the fuel and oil of our boats for each day we work,” he said. “So long as the jobs are steady, things are going well.”

Cundieff said he was relieved when Schaefer bought the recreational fishing boats. He didn’t see any profit in it.

“It was no secret that it wasn’t going well. Maybe he thinks he can do different stuff with it and make money,” he said. “The recreational fishing business is just too seasonal — I think we got lucky someone was willing to buy. I hope they’re able to maintain it.”

Until a deal is done on the docks, Cundieff said he would tie his personal fishing boat there. Afterward, he said he assumes he’ll be paying Underwater Expeditions monthly rent to leave his boat at the dock his family has owned for three decades.

“That’s going to feel a little strange,” he said.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »

Lifesong 

We haven't met, but I wanted to thank you for your hard work and dedication at SM! 

Thanks for yours as well, grace-land.     I'm glad you're here.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »

Great to see you Lifesong, I hope all is well with you and yours too.   

::justice2NJ::   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2011, 03:48:54 PM »

Homeland Security?

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy
Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American's homeland security decisions.

Red - Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2011, 05:00:50 PM »

This is from a police interrogation of Satish where Satish invoked his right to remain silent.  The questions are very telling IMO:

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2011, 05:13:28 PM »

This is from a police interrogation of Satish where Satish invoked his right to remain silent.  The questions are very telling IMO:

I believe the trio had previous complaints.  I think they learned a lesson and decided that if a girl woke up or fussed, it was best not to leave a witness.  I think they had been warned and got rid of the "evidence" including Natalee. Joran did the same thing with Stephany.
Edit-fixed name.  MB

I don't think van der Straaten would have offered Joran a psych ward without a "history".
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 05:19:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2011, 05:21:37 PM »

This is from a police interrogation of Satish where Satish invoked his right to remain silent.  The questions are very telling IMO:

The Freddy - Satish - Deepak - Joran Connection

FOX News - September 01, 2005
Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl

<snipped>

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.