April 24, 2024, 04:55:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359730 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2011, 01:21:59 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: November 02, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2643990/aanklacht-van-sloot-weer-teruggestuurd.html

Van der Sloot indictment sent back
Last update: October 17, 2011 9:08 p.m.

AMSTERDAM - The Peruvian court that the case against Joran van der Sloot deal, the charges against him for the second time sent back to justice.

The court was not satisfied with the way it was reformulated. The charge is sent to a higher prosecutor, attorney Edward Alvarez said Monday.

Counsel for the family of the murdered Stephany Flores expects the revised indictment within one week is back in court.

If the court accepts the complaint, the actual process against Van der Sloot planned. "That will be in November," said Alvarez.

::snipping2::

One week has come and gone nine days ago.  The deadline is looming ... the deadline which Pervian law states that without a legal extention forthcoming ... Joran van der Sloot cannot no longer be detained.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: November 02, 2011, 05:06:36 PM »

Google translation:

NATALEE HOLLOWAY IS 40 METERS MORE THAN Joran was pointing. Joran and Natalee hid HIS FATHER THE FIRST NIGHT. CONCRETE IS PAID ON Natalee. ONLY 1 PERSON EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS, AND THAT IS NOT Joran.
You scared me to death.

OUR FILM HAS been right?

Someone commented a few days ago my blog by email.

This is no joke, this is what really happened:

I just do not do not reveal the name of the emailer.

More about that below.

The emailer said: You're not far wrong.

This means not only that: Our film is not far wrong.

That means ... that Natalee under concrete was poured.

Indeed, this confirmed that one.

Natalee is below the concrete.

Is the movie where they think she is?

He had not seen the movie yet.

I told our theory from the movie:

Joran's lies about where Natalee was pointing.

Indeed, he confirmed: approx.

But, he said, Joran knows the place yourself.

Because that only know his father, and one who has buried her.

And another one: The person himself.

What?

What about it?

I asked questions by email.

The person answered, sometimes vague, sometimes strongly.

After several emails back and I understood this:

Natalee was that fateful night in panic quickly clogged,

By Joran and his father.

Not really hidden: Natalee had so can be found,

The whole next day.

Why Joran also said: "I was lucky."

Joran's father now arranged one.

Someone who could trace Natalee soon disappear forever.

Joran's father must have pondering.

Who was he to do? Natalee and what time you go down the drain?

He thought of the construction sites of new homes?

Joran's father was someone that day,

While Natalee could be found any time.

Someone who made sure that Natalee was moved that night.

Later Natalee in the concrete poured.

Joran's father was also present?

Joran's father has to help bury and concreting,

because the other person could not do it?

Joran Joran's father has never told exactly where.

Joran also do not know where Natalee is under concrete.

The emailer know: 40 meters next to the place that Joran was pointing.

How many people know the exact spot where Natalee is?

Answer: Joran's father, begraver and emailer.

Joran's father is dead.

So two people know the exact spot.

The begraver be a friend of Joran's father.

While at least have had access to concrete.

Perhaps to the site, later pointed out that Joran.

Now there are houses.

Joran pointed the wrong house to Natalee's mother.

How else could he? He knows not the right place.

Joran knows who the begraver it is?

It was not clear to me whether my emailer knows Joran.

It was also unclear to me whether he is a joker.

He says not.

He is very well informed.

Maybe it's a joker.

That is of course very well.

But maybe not.

In that case, he knows where Natalee is.

And he knows who the begraver is.

Begraver who will never speak, that makes sense.

But maybe the emailer really like his heart skies.

I asked him if I could release his email address-

To John van den Heuvel, crime reporter.

No, that did not.

I respected that.

But I can now have a few nights of not sleeping.

Natural: Chances are that the emailer is a joker.

But suppose it is not so ...

Then my film at the very end ...

But of course what a thousand times more important:

Then Natalee could be found ...

So here it is I decide to opt for Natalee ...

As in the film, which also looks for a solution where they can be

And so I give the email address of the unknown free-

First to John van den Heuvel,

Simply because he will do anything to see ...

Natalee found or can be ...

Posted on 10/16/2011 by Paul Ruven

http://meandmrjonesonnataleeisland.blogspot.com/

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 02, 2011, 05:25:37 PM »

By LYING they made themselves public figures - go figger
The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The Kalpoe brothers were arrested 3 times.  

June 2005 

August 2005 

November 2007

DEEPAKS COMPUTER

Deepak Kalpoe tickel site photo

Deepak on koens myspace

Aruba Polis search Kalpoes home and remove A COMPUTER - is it the same gaming computer
as seen in other photo?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2011, 05:28:25 PM »

Khemwattie:"WE ALL LIE!"

KALPOES ARE STILL SUSPECTS IN HOLLWAY CASE!

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/

KALPOES OUT ON THE TOWN IN ARUBA ENJOYING THEMSELVES WITH MICHARL DOMPIG THEIR COUSIN
Deepak told Frank Osman (Automotive Enterprises) that Natalee had her driver's license
and $50 on her......
how'd he know that?

Judge Smid said the Kalpoe brothers were involved in body disposal.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2011, 05:29:30 PM »

WHAT IS HER INVESTMENT?

Arlene Ellis-Schipper spokesperson for Aruba
Arlene Ellies-Schipper........worked with Paulus.....
Guido is her cousin
She is on the board of directors at CMB bank. 
CMB bank is where Paulus went the next day knowing his son was called to be interrogated by the polis
He went to the bank TWICE that day.

Arlene Ellis-Schipper spokesperson for Aruba

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2011, 11:29:09 PM »

NO DAMAGES

Deepak's Words BEFORE The Dr. Phil Show

taken from the Transcript of Jamie Skeeters Tape w/Deepak Kalpoe

"If you want me to take a polygraph for the show, you know.  I’ll talk it over with my attorney.  I’ll get back to you and (unintelligible)  But it’s not gonna help."  -  Deepak Kalpoe

"I don't have any close friends anymore;  they're all gone."  -  Deepak Kalpoe

"Everything is empty. The bottle is empty.  The party is...all gone."  -  Deepak Kalpoe

"But as far as me going on camera, it still just doesn't matter.  Because at the end of the night, everyone, still, when they go to bed, they think, "these boys know something."  It's gonna come down to that, so we gave up on that a long time ago."  -  Deepak Kalpoe

"Miami Dade college. All gone, it's over."  -  Deepak Kalpoe

"It’s over for us.  You know?  As far as our careers, our schools…"  -  Deepak Kalpoe

"No matter what we say…I mean, everything we say today, they just don’t believe us. At the end of the night, we still are suspects and stay... we’ll stay suspects."  -  Deepak Kalpoe

"Deepak, like Deepak Chopra"  -  Deepak Kalpoe    [Bwahahahahahahaha!!]

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=648.msg91866#msg91866

Yoo-Hoo...Deepak!    Hey, Kalpoe      It was already over before Dr. Phil           What are you suing for again?                                                          Yoo-Hoo...Deepak!    Hey, Kalpoe      It was already over before Dr. Phil           What are you suing for again?    

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: November 03, 2011, 02:06:23 PM »

Lifesong,

Brilliant!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: November 03, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2643990/aanklacht-van-sloot-weer-teruggestuurd.html

Van der Sloot indictment sent back
Last update: October 17, 2011 9:08 p.m.

AMSTERDAM - The Peruvian court that the case against Joran van der Sloot deal, the charges against him for the second time sent back to justice.

The court was not satisfied with the way it was reformulated. The charge is sent to a higher prosecutor, attorney Edward Alvarez said Monday.

Counsel for the family of the murdered Stephany Flores expects the revised indictment within one week is back in court.

If the court accepts the complaint, the actual process against Van der Sloot planned. "That will be in November," said Alvarez.

::snipping2::

One week has come and gone ten days ago.  The deadline is looming ... the deadline which Pervian law states that without a legal extention forthcoming ... Joran van der Sloot cannot no longer be detained.

It is my prayer on behalf of the members of Stephany's family that the futility felt by Natalee's family is not repeated.

Also ... justice for Stephany Flores will provide of a measure of closure for Natalee's family.  The realization that Joran van der Sloot is in a place that implies other Natalees and Stephanys are not at risk at the hands of this young man who lacks a conscience.

Janet

+++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189
:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.

Medical mystery tour brings (Beth) Holloway to Okoboji
Saturday, June 11, 2011

<snipped>

"For me, I have a perpetrator in prison, so I can't ask for anything more right now," Beth Holloway said. "That's where he belongs and now I'm able to focus and move onward in the help that I can do for others who have missing loved ones -- maybe they don't have recovery of their loved one's remains or they don't have a perpetrator in prison, so my hope is to shed enough light and to help them."

<snipped>

http://www.spencerdailyreporter.com/story/1735599.html

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY: And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

<snipped

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: November 03, 2011, 06:55:28 PM »

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm   |   reporter: Ebony Hall   posted by: Ebony Hall

<snipped>

She says her definition of herself continues to evolve, but everything she does now can be traced back five years to Aruba- the place where paradise met tragedy. The place that gave birth to her new life's work and hope that..

"No one will ever experience what I did heading home from a family vacation on Memorial Day."

A Life Changed Forever

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 23:
  Rested and refreshed, we leave Memphis late Monday morning with Linda driving and Marilyn up front with her.  I take the backseat.  We sail along, chatting like we alway do, talking about our plans for another road trip one day soon.  Marilyn and I are happily speculating about what our daughters' reactions will be when they open their presents to find a set of extraordinary Wizard of Oz figures.  Natalee will gasp with excitement when she sees these.  Before we know it, we've crossed over into Mississippi.  Somewhere amid our conversation, between the chuckles and the small talk, my cell phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but answer it anyway, which I usually don't do.

It's a young girl.  "Mrs. Twitty?  My mom ... umm ... my mom, she umm ... wants to talk to you."  It's the daughter of Judi, the travel agent.  She developed appendicitis right before the trip, so she and Jodi didn't get to go to Aruba.  They are in Birmingham.  It seems like an eternity before Jodi takes the phone.

"Tell me what's going on," I say in a voice much firmer than the one I usually hear coming from my mouth.

She simply says, "Natalee didn't show up this morning to get on the plane."

And instantly I know.  It's more than a mother's intuition.  It's certainty.  Something terrible has happened.  I have just answered the proverbial dreaded phone call that no mother or father every wants to receive.  The one we fear from the moment our children are born.  The one that changes a parent's life forever.

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #270 on: November 03, 2011, 10:30:15 PM »

No way the Peruvian deadline will be missed. I can't wrap my mind around that possibility. It just cannot happen. No, No, No, No, NO!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: November 03, 2011, 11:18:56 PM »

No way the Peruvian deadline will be missed. I can't wrap my mind around that possibility. It just cannot happen. No, No, No, No, NO!

CBB

Hopefully ... the judge will grant an an extention if prosecutors fail to present a case that can go foward prior to the trial deadline.

Janet

++++

Joran van der Sloot unlikely to be freed
Published on 18 August 2011 - 9:57pm

It is highly unlikely that Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot will be released from remand before he stands trial, says Peruvian legal expert Mario Amoretti.

Van der Sloot is suspected of the murder of Stephany Flores, a 21-year-old student who was found dead in his hotel room in Lima over a year ago. He was arrested in June 2010 and has been in custody since. Under Peruvian law, remand is limited to 18 months.

Delay

The Flores family’s lawyer Edward Alvarez had complained that no indictment against Van der Sloot had yet been formulated. He warned that the delay could lead to the suspect being released to await the start of the trial in freedom in Peru.

The Peruvian justice authorities have confirmed that Van der Sloot’s remand can indeed be extended as Mr Amoretti says, but stress that there’s as yet no question of that being necessary. The Public Prosecutor is said to have received the file in July and to be dealing with the case.

<snipped>

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-unlikely-be-freed

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: November 04, 2011, 02:55:10 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: November 04, 2011, 03:22:00 PM »

I've posted pictures of Gianni Ferrara with Valentijn before, can't find one quickly...his kidnapping in 1998 is mentioned in this article of another attack at their home in Aruba.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/39100-atraco-arma-na-cas-di-comerciante-.html

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm at home of doñonan of gianni's restaurant y confessions

friday, 04 november 2011 00:57

diabierna algo after of mey night one atraco owing to fracasa at l.g. smith boulevard. at home of one comerciante one security owing to wordo agredi by of one man cu owing to leave for of one mini van color blanco glass getint. the malechor owing to place arm of candela at cabes of the personal of seguridad y owing to exihi coin. the atracador owing to stay hand bashi already cu the security not was have none coin cun'e. is sospecha of one mitsubishi lancer color black cu glasnan getint of also is envolvi in the atraco. in pasado, already end criminalnan venezolano owing to enter the same cas here y secuestra yiu(nan) of the comerciante, exigiendo one suma astronomico for they recuperacion. after of some year, behold the same family y cas is become one blanco of criminalnan. family ferrara is propietario of gianni's restaurant, situa fast radisson resort.

Old article about the kidnapping...

http://notitarde.com/historico/1998/02/15/sucesos/sucesos12.html

Google translation:

Valencia, February 15, 1998

Editorial
Notitarde
CA

He was taken to Aruba

In Venezuela, the police are looking for an Italian boy

Caracas, February 14 .- The Gianni Ferrara Italian boy, aged 8, who was kidnapped on the island of Aruba on February 6, is wanted in Venezuela to the presumption that his captors are from the South American country said yesterday EFE Italian ambassador in Caracas, Vittorio Pennarola.

The diplomat said that the suspicion that the kidnappers are from Venezuela is based on the testimony of Gianni's sister who told police that three men took the boy spoke in Spanish with the same accent that several employees of the Venezuelan family.

Pennarola said that if the child had been held in Aruba at this time may already have discovered his whereabouts due to the small size -193 square miles - of the island, which is an autonomous territory belonging to the Netherlands.

Ferrara's family received a call two days ago, that seemed International, where they could hear the voice of his son, the hijackers allowed only pronounce a few words. (AP)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: November 04, 2011, 06:26:51 PM »

A big bulk of the recent documents filed were filed by the Plaintiff's and were "motions in LIMINE"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_in_limine
Motion in limine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Motion in limine (Latin: "at the threshold") is a legal written "request" or motion to a judge which can be used for civil or criminal proceedings and at the State or Federal level. A frequent use is at a pre-trial hearing or during an actual trial requesting that the judge rule that certain testimony regarding evidence or information may be included or excluded from the trial. The Motion is always discussed outside the presence of the jury and always decided by a judge. The reasons for the Motions are wide and varied, but probably the most frequent use of the Motion in Limine in a criminal trial is to shield the jury from information concerning the defendant which could possibly be unfairly prejudicial to him if heard at trial. [[File:FRE 403). Some others arise under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for failure to comply with discovery.[1] [2] [3]
[edit]Example

Examples of the type of Motions in limine would be that the attorney for the defendant may ask the judge to refuse to admit into evidence any personal information, also any medical, criminal or financial records using the legal grounds that these records are irrelevant, immaterial, unreliable or unduly prejudical and/or that their probative value is outweighed by the prejudicial result to the defendant, or that the admittance of such information or evidence would otherwise violate one of the court's rules of evidence. A party proffering certain evidence can also ask for the admission of certain information or evidence via a motion in limine. This tactic can be especially useful if the admissibility of certain evidence critical to that party's case is in doubt.
If the motion 'in limine' to exclude evidence is granted, then the excluded records would be prohibited from being presented without specific approval from the judge at the time the party wants to offer the evidence.

SO THE KALPOES DON'T WANT THE JURY TO KNOW WHAT SLIME THEY REALLY ARE!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 04, 2011, 06:33:39 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 04, 2011, 07:31:31 PM »

DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE LIVING IN FEAR BECAUSE OF DR. PHIL/SKEETERS SHOW?[/b ]

Deepak and his sister

from deepaks myspace at age 25

Deepak and Satish out on the town after Dr. Phil show with Michael Dompig their cousin

Deepaks email to Betty

Deepak out in Aruba having a good time and food
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 04, 2011, 07:38:41 PM »

Ribbit!

Kermit ... this is what bothers me.  The Kalpoes and their attorneys must believe that the defamation lawsuit is derived from a solid foundation or ... they would have dropped the lawsuit long ago when the realization set in that Phil McGraw's attorneys were not about to settle.

Anyways ... what will be will be.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: November 04, 2011, 08:03:23 PM »

Ribbit!

Kermit ... this is what bothers me.  The Kalpoes and their attorneys must believe that the defamation lawsuit is derived from a solid foundation or ... they would have dropped the lawsuit long ago when the realization set in that Phil McGraw's attorneys were not about to settle.

Anyways ... what will be will be.

Janet

I'm not Kermit, but I hope you don't mind if I weigh in on this Janet.  Frankly, I don't believe the Kalpoes and their attorneys believe that the defamation lawsuit is "derived from a solid foundation".  I think  initially they all smelled money.  They expected Dr. Phil to pay out like a slot machine.  From what I gather, there are plenty of politicians, celebrities, athletes and such that have legal teams that will make an offer to pay even if the charges are somewhat flimsy just to settle.  However, Dr. Phil and his legal team have more interest in this than money.  I believe they are after getting information from the Kalpoes about the Natalee Holloway case.  And this is also why Team Kalpoe are delaying, delaying, delaying.  I believe if they withdraw their suit, they will be paying a lot of Dr. Phil's legal fees too.  The Kalpoes and their attorneys let their greed blind them and now the are ensnared.

If the Kalpoe and their legal team feel so strongly about the defamation lawsuit and if it is "derived from a solid foundation", why don't they step up and cooperate?  Why all the delay tactics?  Is it because their suit is so flimsy and/or they know there will be a lot revealed about the Natalee Holloway case if they get to court.  I think it's both, but mostly the latter.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 04, 2011, 08:10:32 PM »

MuffyBee

You could be right.  However ... the longer the this defamation lawsuit drags out ... the more it is going to cost the Kalpoes (or their financial backers) in the end.  Don't they get it.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.