April 24, 2024, 12:47:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359692 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: November 08, 2011, 05:56:06 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/video/suikertante-stuurt-joran-medicijnen-en-geld

Video here in English, it's a must see.   

Guess she didn't hear about Joran's dog?  Or maybe that was just an international conspiracy too?

Wonder if Anita lights her little angel candle for "Mary".  Maybe Joran had PTSD with Natalee....from the previous twenty girls he "entertained".

and....she needs to wash that hair....

Yep, Anita's probably lighting her little candle and forwarding all the disinformation available to feed Mary's need to "rescue her Joran". 

Isn't it just amazing with all the criminals in the U. S. or other countries much closer to us that Mary Hamer chose him to rescue?  And that her spartan existence allows for a trip to Peru every six months or so...

Can't help but believe there's more to the story that's not being told.  jmo

I was thinking the same about her hair.   

That's just nasty!   

Is she giving so much that she does without shampoo in her spartan existence?  There are some really cheap shampoo's out there!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: November 08, 2011, 05:56:49 PM »

Geez.................

Maybe Joran's "guardian angel" should have been in communication with Natalee's Guardian Angel. Maybe they could have agreed Joran needed to take a long walk on a short plank before any innocent person was hurt!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: November 08, 2011, 09:46:09 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/blond-skelet-aruba-blijkt-dood-paard

Google translation

Aruba blonde skeleton appears dead horse
Published: November 8, 2011 - 4:41 am | by Anneke Polak (Photo: Bon dia)

Equally, there was a glimmer of hope in Aruba. There was a blonde skeleton of a human body were found. But no Natalee Holloway nor Robyn Gardner: After a short investigation it was found out to be the skeleton of a horse.

::snipping2::

dead horse
But as long as the bodies of the missing American women did not show up, it will be difficult to make things close. Yesterday afternoon there was just hoping for a breakthrough: a tourist had a blonde skeleton. The police confirmed that after this notification directly look. Soon the police could not but conclude that this is a dead horse.

To avoid the reproach to get Aruba negligent in resolving the issues, as the mother of the American teenager - Beth Holloway - has often been claimed, the police every tip seriously. But after six years intensive search for Holloway, and an extensive search with sniffer dogs and with the help of the FBI to Gardner, a simple report of a tourist is all too easy. For now Aruba has not yet delivered from the two unresolved disappearances.

Well.................................Aruba is moving up in the world. It used to be that all bones found on the island belonged to donkeys. Now it is horses!! Who in the hell could confuse a "blonde skeleton" with horse bones?!?!?! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: November 08, 2011, 09:51:12 PM »

wreck!  Great to see you!   

I know it's unfreakinbelievable isn't it.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: November 09, 2011, 12:56:23 AM »

Picture of Ronella Tjin Asjoe-Croes, CEO of ATA
Picture of Jim Hepple, CEO of AHATA

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

Morning News Aruba headline:Aruba welcomes Sunwing Airlines
Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pages 3, 5
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: November 09, 2011, 02:13:13 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111106/8925/Na_su_yegada_na_hospital_por_bisa_cu_e_mucha_di_3_ana_cu_a_hera_hoga_ta_for_di

Papiamentu translation:

at his arrival at hospital can tell cu the child of 3 year cu owing to hera hoga is for of danger

6 hora happen come across,

6 of november 2011 17:41

diadomingo nightfall alrededor of 5 or of nightfall for one descuido one criatura of 3 year owing to guli much water at baby beach, cu one car priva ela being take away cu urgencia for centro medico, y after for miho cuido ela being transporta cu ambulance cu urgencia for hospital y after of one rato owing to enter one grato news cu the child muher diminutive of 3 year is for of danger y is hospitalisa for remark.

HT Klaas

The little girl died.  "Brain-death" after drowning at Baby Beach, so precious....so sad.   

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

11/9/2011 Awe Mainta Page 3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: November 09, 2011, 02:24:38 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 09, 2011, 12:28:07 PM »

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.  As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Could it be that in time the truth regarding the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as the truth encompassing the Persistence betrayal will be exposed?

Could it be that one who has knowledge will have a life-changing experience ... a conscience will prevail and ... the family of Natalee Holloway who profess a strong faith in God will be afforded a measure of closure?

I wish I could comprehended the mind of God.  I wish I was as steadfast as Beth Holloway  in regards to  an unquestioning trust in the the promises of God.

Janet

+++++

Beth Holloway's Story
The Oprah Winfrey Show  |  March 14, 2008

<snipped>

Despite what authorities have said, Beth says the case of her daughter's disappearance remains open for her family. "We've never really relied on an investigative approach to finding an answer," she says. "I think what we've relied on more heavily is at any given moment something unexpected could happen, and we really feel like someone could talk at any moment."

<snipped>

http://www.oprah.com/world/Beth-Holloways-Story/3

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Pages 100:
He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: November 09, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »

Judge Oks trial against Dr. Phil in Holloway suit
By The Associated Press

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 8:35 p.m.

LOS ANGELES — Two brothers who were among the last people to see Natalee Holloway before her disappearance in Aruba can move forward with their defamation lawsuit against talk show host Phil McGraw.

City News Service reports Thursday that a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled that brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe can take their lawsuit to trial and set a trial date for Oct. 12.

The Kalpoes allege that following an interview for the "Dr. Phil" show, they were wrongly portrayed as drugging Holloway, having group sex with her and later helping kill her and dispose of her body.

<snipped>

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/may/05/judge-oks-trial-against-dr-phil-in-holloway-suit/

TRUTH is Judge Smid, ARUBA, said Kalpoes were involved in a crime against Natalee

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: November 09, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »

198 pages

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: November 10, 2011, 12:27:56 AM »

Thanks Klaas, and anonymous monkey that purchases the documents!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: November 10, 2011, 12:56:54 AM »

198 pages

Thanks for posting the document Klaas.

Janet

+++++

The Mother of Deepak and Satish - The Changing Timeline

Nadira Ramirez
Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005

Natalee Holloway was last seen on May 30th with three young men, Joran van der Sloot and two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Two of Dr. Phil's investigators, Harold Copus and John Weeks sat down for an exclusive interview with Deepak and Satish's mother, Nadira. She requested that her face not be revealed and after the interview made several attempts to keep what she'd said from being aired on Dr. Phil.

<snipped>

"What time do you think they got in?"

"I assess that it was not four in the morning,” she says. "It's, like, before three or maybe three o'clock. How I know they were home? Because I leave my room door always open when they step out, so when they come they just close my door. And that's the sign that they are home."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2732/?id=2732&isTip=&slide=1&null=null

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2732/?id=2732&slide=2&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: November 10, 2011, 12:57:23 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/joran-van-der-sloot-guardian-angel-exposed-stephany-flores-aruba

“JORAN IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON” KILLER’s GUARDIAN ANGEL EXPOSED!

Published on: November 9, 2011
by DICK SIEGEL, NATIONAL ENQUIRER, web editor
Photography by: Splash News Online

Dutch media EXPLODES with deets on upcoming interview with an American woman who is GAGA for JORAN van der SLOOT!

American doctor MARY HAMER, a Lake City, Florida radiologist, is Joran’s suden new BFF and media outlets have gone nuts over her upcoming interview on Dutch TV with van der Sloot in his Peruvian prison, Castro Castro.

Hamer, who once had a practice in Montgomery, Alabama, is quoted describing the accused killer of Stephany Flores as "a beautiful person".

::snipping2::

Hamer told Dutch media she's aware of van der Sloot's loooooooooong reputation and  proven track record of lies and manipulation but thinks this time it's different.

"Joran told me:  'Mary, I will never lie to you'," she said.  And she has even written a song for van der Sloot entitled, "I Will Rescue You".

Sick, sick, sick.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 10, 2011, 12:57:37 AM »

I was tempted to leave the cell phone numbers, LOL 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: November 10, 2011, 12:59:00 AM »

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 10, 2011, 02:42:33 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: November 10, 2011, 03:33:07 AM »

Hearing Date: November 16, 2011
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Trial Date: November 21, 2011
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2011, 07:07:02 AM »

Hearing Date: November 16, 2011
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Trial Date: November 21, 2011

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2011, 07:08:53 AM »

Thanks for the doc.'s Klaas and anonymous.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: November 10, 2011, 07:10:02 AM »

Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.