April 26, 2024, 03:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359809 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2011, 07:15:51 AM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/blond-skelet-aruba-blijkt-dood-paard

Google translation

Aruba blonde skeleton appears dead horse
Published: November 8, 2011 - 4:41 am | by Anneke Polak (Photo: Bon dia)

Equally, there was a glimmer of hope in Aruba. There was a blonde skeleton of a human body were found. But no Natalee Holloway nor Robyn Gardner: After a short investigation it was found out to be the skeleton of a horse.

::snipping2::

dead horse
But as long as the bodies of the missing American women did not show up, it will be difficult to make things close. Yesterday afternoon there was just hoping for a breakthrough: a tourist had a blonde skeleton. The police confirmed that after this notification directly look. Soon the police could not but conclude that this is a dead horse.

To avoid the reproach to get Aruba negligent in resolving the issues, as the mother of the American teenager - Beth Holloway - has often been claimed, the police every tip seriously. But after six years intensive search for Holloway, and an extensive search with sniffer dogs and with the help of the FBI to Gardner, a simple report of a tourist is all too easy. For now Aruba has not yet delivered from the two unresolved disappearances.

Well.................................Aruba is moving up in the world. It used to be that all bones found on the island belonged to donkeys. Now it is horses!! Who in the hell could confuse a "blonde skeleton" with horse bones?!?!?! 

Hi Wreck.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: November 10, 2011, 09:32:56 AM »

Hearing Date: November 16, 2011
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Trial Date: November 21, 2011

IMO not happening in November, my bet is it will get postponed again. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2011, 09:39:23 AM »

I predict a postponement too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: November 10, 2011, 11:34:56 AM »

I agree.

Also ... considering one week has come and gone over two weeks ago ... a November trial date in the Stephany Flores case against Joran van der Sloot is not about to happen.  IMO

Janet

++++

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2643990/aanklacht-van-sloot-weer-teruggestuurd.html

Van der Sloot indictment sent back
Last update: October 17, 2011 9:08 p.m.

AMSTERDAM - The Peruvian court that the case against Joran van der Sloot deal, the charges against him for the second time sent back to justice.

The court was not satisfied with the way it was reformulated. The charge is sent to a higher prosecutor, attorney Edward Alvarez said Monday.

Counsel for the family of the murdered Stephany Flores expects the revised indictment within one week is back in court.

If the court accepts the complaint, the actual process against Van der Sloot planned. "That will be in November," said Alvarez.

::snipping2::

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: November 10, 2011, 12:11:22 PM »

Judge Oks trial against Dr. Phil in Holloway suit
By The Associated Press

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 8:35 p.m.

LOS ANGELES — Two brothers who were among the last people to see Natalee Holloway before her disappearance in Aruba can move forward with their defamation lawsuit against talk show host Phil McGraw.

City News Service reports Thursday that a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled that brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe can take their lawsuit to trial and set a trial date for Oct. 12.

The Kalpoes allege that following an interview for the "Dr. Phil" show, they were wrongly portrayed as drugging Holloway, having group sex with her and later helping kill her and dispose of her body.

<snipped>

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/may/05/judge-oks-trial-against-dr-phil-in-holloway-suit/

IF Phil McGraw implied wrongdoing by the Kalpoes in a manpulated recording on his September, 2005 show ... he was not the only one to "defame" the brothers.  The Aruban prosecutor and the Aruban Judge should be included in the lawsuit.

Janet

++++

Group Rape and Murder

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT
)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Disposing of a Corpse

November 30, 2007 -- Updated 0017 GMT (0817 HKT)
Brothers to be freed in Natalee Holloway case

<snipped>

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.  But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

s.t.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 10, 2011, 12:16:42 PM »

Spokesperson for the Investigation - Consensual Sex

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen.

http://www.thecaribbeanvoice.com/

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case ....

<snipped>

http://www.arubatruth.com/?p=17

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2011, 12:55:42 AM »

Joran van der Sloot's guardian angel
Published on : 8 November 2011 - 12:22pm

Joran van der Sloot, the man who has confessed to killing Peruvian Stephany Flores and the last person to see missing US teen Natalee Holloway alive, is receiving financial support from a doctor who lives in Florida. Doctor Mary Hamer believes she can "save" Joran, who is currently incarcerated in Lima.

Video:

http://www.rnw.nl/english/video/joran-van-der-sloots-guardian-angel

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: November 11, 2011, 12:59:46 AM »

Meet Joran van der Sloot's 'guardian angel'
Published: 7:27 am
Updated: 7:43 am

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  Joran van der Sloot....victim of an international conspiracy?

The Holloway and Flores families think he's a pyscho killer who has literally gotten away with murder.  The FBI says he's a liar and a con man.  Peruvian police say he's a robber and a murderer.  Aruban authorities never quite made up their mind.

Mary Hamer says he's a mentally ill victim of an international conspiracy.

Hamer is the Florida radiologist who has been financially and emotionally supporting van der Sloot as he sits in a Peruvian prison accused of robbing and murdering 21 year old Stephany Flores.  Flores' corpse was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day after the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway on a graduation trip to Aruba.  Natalee was last seen leaving an Oranjestad bar with van der Sloot.

In an interview on Radio Netherlands Worldwide's website, Hamer turns that set of facts into a medical diagnosis...saying van der Sloot suffered from an "anniversary reaction to post traumatic stress disorder or PTSD."

Hamer who says she visits van der Sloot every six months says she knows she can "save" him.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Meet-Joran-van-der-Sloots-guardian-angel/EdKydsndCUK_nSLC41Qi6g.cspx

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #368 on: November 11, 2011, 05:55:22 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: November 12, 2011, 12:41:03 PM »

THE HOLIDAYS WILL BE HERE SOON

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 198:  The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee.   People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it.  But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me.  It’s the milestones.  Natalee would be looking forward to her winter break after her first semester at college.  But she isn’t coming home from college for Christmas.  She isn’t coming home.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 12, 2011, 04:23:38 PM »

The Aruban coverup to protect Joran van der Sloot and prevent justice from prevailing for an American citizen was sooo obvious from the getgo.  Why did the American administration not intervene?  Why did the "powers that be" who ruled the tiny island of Aruban not fear intervention/retaliation from the American adminstration?

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

+++++

THIS IS NOT AN UNSOLVE CRIME

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 «
« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2007, 04:27:02 PM »

Aruba is touting Birminghams unsolved cases at one of their popular chattering holes. They are citing the wrong stats. Only in Aruba does the judge, prosecutor, chief of police, and defense attorney collude to protect the guilty while being cheered on by the citizens. This isn't an unsolved crime. That is not why we are upset.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2488.msg323638#msg323638

THE MEDIA WAS OUR BEST FRIEND

Transcript: Corruption in Paradise?
Published April 11, 2006

<snipped>

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn’t been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we’d have been calling back to Aruba “Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?” I truly believe that.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

THEY NEVER WANTED TO IMPLICATE THEM

‘'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 21st
updated 10/23/2005 4:46:55 PM ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men. They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

<snipped>

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FIND THE TRUTH

'Scarborough Country' for August 11
updated 8/12/2005 9:33:28 AM ET

<snipped>

JUG TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: When they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/t/scarborough-country-august/

j.r.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 12, 2011, 04:30:18 PM »

WE'RE ON OUR OWN

Loving Natalee
By Beth Holloway

Page 55:
  Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. I was told he was just on the island "on vacation," but considering his line of work, I have to wonder about that. Even wonder if the name he gave us was really his. None of that matters. I'm just thankful he was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard. But now we're alone, politically and law enforcement-wise. Even though we've met Homeland Security and DEA representatives, there‘s nothing they can do for us. There's no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We're on our own.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 12, 2011, 04:31:54 PM »

Homeland Security?

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy
Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American's homeland security decisions.

Red - Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: November 12, 2011, 04:41:14 PM »

NEVER PASSED THEM THE BALL

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184:
Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute

NO INVITATION EXTENDED

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kermit/jen3560 - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: November 12, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: November 12, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »

ARUBA SIMPLY WOULDN'T DO IT

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Page 157:
   Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloot' that first morning.  And no statement was taken from the DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 12, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »

Why was there no FBI intervention into a obvious corrupt Aruban investigation that was denying Natalee Holloway justice?

Janet

++++++

THOSE ARE NOT MY WORDS

By Beth Holloway

Pages 187:
After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says, Jug calls on my first day in California. He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from prosecutor Janssen. The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant. And I trusted him, and signed every page.

“listen to this, Beth …” The words he reads echo in my head. I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair. “Jug, they changed it. They changed my statement.”

I had carefully given intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions. Now Paulus van der Sloot is described only as “the man with the glasses.”

Those are not my words.

Earlier we learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up. No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia. So the judge never heard about all that.

There‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement. No way. In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

WAS JACOBS MAKING UP EVERYONE'S STATEMENT

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
By Dave Holloway

Page 182:
  The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs.  He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda.  But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most, the conversation that I had with Paulus van der Sloot at the prison ...  I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten.

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers' name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

s.t./j.r.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 12, 2011, 06:16:58 PM »

OF COURSE WE WERE BECOMING FRUSTRATED

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Dec. 5th
updated 6:18 a.m. PT, Tues., Dec. 6, 2005

<snipped>

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ... Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

Well, Jane, something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

SO WHY THESE ARRESTS?

Page 120
:  Natalee never returned to the Holiday Inn. We had seen the tapes with a room full of police officials.  These two security guards also do not appear on the Holiday Inn security videos that we were shown.  So why these arrests?  Islanders are outraged.  And so are we.  It’s blatant discrimination.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: November 12, 2011, 06:20:07 PM »

carpe - Scared Monkeys

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 12, 2011, 10:12:43 PM »

Steve Croes aka DJ Diablo - Moomba's 11/6/2011

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.