April 24, 2024, 08:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359707 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: November 12, 2011, 10:26:47 PM »

Steve Croes

HELD UNDER THE SAME CONDITIONS

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

<snipped>

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO CONNECT THE DOTS

Transcript: Stunning Development in Holloway Case
Tuesday, April 18, 2006

<snipped>

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: .... And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect ( and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192141,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #381 on: November 13, 2011, 10:46:33 AM »

Steve Croes aka DJ Diablo - Moomba's 11/6/2011

The "Urkel" look?   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 13, 2011, 11:10:36 AM »

Domain Name        (Unknown)
IP Address       201.229.15.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1280 x 800
Color Depth    :    24 bits
Time of Visit       Nov 13 2011 11:01:18 am
Last Page View       Nov 13 2011 11:01:18 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...CHLmSNeWDsgZwBQ0Gsfg
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      aruba landfill
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...-on-arubas-landfill/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...-on-arubas-landfill/
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-6:00
Visitor's Time       Nov 13 2011 10:01:18 am
Visit Number       30,059,039

This is where they went...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/28/background-information-on-arubas-landfill/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: November 13, 2011, 11:34:25 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45268578#45268578

News
Safe! Kidnapped MLB player found

After a firefight with a military rescue team, five kidnappers were taken into custody and Major League Baseball catcher Wilson Ramos was freed unharmed in the mountains of his native Venezuela. NBC’s Charles Hadlock reports.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 13, 2011, 12:08:28 PM »

A DOUBLE STANDARD?

Why was it not "ethical" for the security guards to be represented by the same attorney but ... another standard was afforded to Steve Croes and Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt?

Was there a Steve Croes/Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt connection in regards to the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005?  Were these two guys participants in the cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

I agree with Beth Holloway.  The dots regarding Steve Croes and Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt need to be connected.

I believe in God's perfect timing the connecting dots will be exposed and ... when that happens ... as family private investigator Art Wood stated ... "The Aruban house of cards will collapse."

Janet

++++++

The Security Guards

Aruban PM Seeks Answers
Published June 11, 2005

At least one of the suspects, 28-year-old Abraham Jones, appeared in court in Aruba Wednesday morning. The other was identified as 30-year-old Mickey John.

<snipped>

Lejuez dropped John as a client per a request from the prosecutor, who said it's not ethical for him to represent both clients. Whereas normally he would oppose such a move, Lejuez said, "in this case, considering the grave consequences it would have for the island of Aruba, I have ... deviated from what I normally do and honored their request to do so."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159006,00.html

Steve Croes and Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt

Did New Holloway Suspect Know Natalee?
Published April 19, 2006

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: John, what I heard a little bit earlier today from someone I spoke to in Aruba is that the lawyer for "G.V.C." is also the lawyer — it's a woman — who represented Steve Croes, who is the man who came forward with the false alibi to the police which supported lie number one of Deepak, Satish and Joran. Do you know anything about the lawyer representing both Steve Croes and now "G.V.C."?

KELLY: I know that's the situation. It's a woman, and that is the person who represented Croes and would be representing this individual now. And actually, Ms. Janssen, when I talked to her today, she was just getting ready to turn over the dossier to "G.V.C.'s" attorney for review before they did go into court.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: November 13, 2011, 04:28:29 PM »

AT ANY GIVE MOMENT SOMEBODY COULD TALK

Beth Holloway's Story
The Oprah Winfrey Show  |  March 14, 2008

<snipped>

Despite what authorities have said, Beth says the case of her daughter's disappearance remains open for her family. "We've never really relied on an investigative approach to finding an answer," she says. "I think what we've relied on more heavily is at any given moment something unexpected could happen, and we really feel like someone could talk at any moment."

<snipped>

http://www.oprah.com/world/Beth-Holloways-Story/3

WHEN SOMBODY TALKS

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

<snipped>

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT:  The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 13, 2011, 04:29:22 PM »

::justice2NJ::

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 13, 2011, 04:47:26 PM »

Will a a life altering experience imply that a conscience will emerge from one of the suspects who was detained in the Natalee Holloway case and ... the truth will be revealed.  It is too late for Paulus van der Sloot to do right by Natalee ... to do right by his own son but ... the opportunity to bow is still open to others.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway Case Suspect

Karin Janssen:

Joran van der Sloot - 06/2005: Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Deepak Kalpoe - 06/2005: Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Satish Kalpoe - 06/2005: Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Steve Croes - 06/2005: Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Paulus van der Sloot - 06/2005: Complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. 06/2005

Karin Janssen:

Deepak Kalpoe - 09/2005:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Satish Kalpoe - 09/2005: Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Freddy Arambatzis - 09/2005: Suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor. (Unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.)

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - 04/2006: Criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Guido Weaver - 05/2006: Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping of the teen.

Hans Mos:

Joran Van der Sloot - 11/2007: Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Deepak Kalpoe - 11/2007: Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe - 11/20/07:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: November 13, 2011, 05:00:37 PM »

APPREHENTION CONDITIONS IN ARUBA

According to Aruban/Dutch law ... prosecutors had a solid foundation of suspicion to derive from when the detentions of all the suspects in the Natalee Holloway case are considered.

Will the words of ONE former suspect be the catalyst that will cause the Aruban house of cards to come tumbling down?

Janet

++++++ 

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney

NANCY GRACE
Aired July 14, 2005 - 20:00   ET

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney

Suspects in teen’s disappearance held after hearing
updated 6/9/2005 4:42:19 AM ET

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: November 13, 2011, 05:01:32 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 13, 2011, 10:42:54 PM »

Good to see you SandyLeiva!   

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 13, 2011, 11:13:51 PM »

Thanks still in the rafters always reading  -very interesting posts  still waiting for justice for our girl Natalee. sl
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 14, 2011, 01:27:13 AM »

Thanks still in the rafters always reading  -very interesting posts  still waiting for justice for our girl Natalee. sl

Me too sandy!   ::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 14, 2011, 01:27:59 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: November 14, 2011, 07:53:22 AM »

Me too sandy!   ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 14, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »

Let Me Take Her Home

'Tell me where she is': After five years, Natalee Holloway's desperate mother comes face to face with Joran Van der Sloot
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 7:52 AM on 8th November 2010

<snipped>

Mrs Holloway's desperation grew.

'Joran, you don't need to lose your life in prison and be sitting here when you're 60 years of age and be sitting here insisting to me that you don't know what happened,' she said.
'Tell me what happened. Let me take her home.'

After the meeting Mrs Holloway broke down in tears, saying: 'I wanted to see him, I wanted to get face to face with him.

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327180/Natalee-Holloways-mother-comes-face-face-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-jail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 14, 2011, 04:07:19 PM »

IF the "higher" prosecutor does not submit an acceptable Stephany Flores case to the Peruvian judge in time to allow the trial to begin prior to the December deadline and ... IF the deadline is not extended to prevent Joran van der Sloot from being afforded his freedom ... I can assume that the voice of Natalee Holloway's mother will resound far and wide.  Think about Beth Holloway's response to Joran's plan to plead insanity.

Anyways ... what is the holdup? 

Janet

++++++

Lawyer: Van der Sloot to plead temporary insanity
Published March 07, 2011

<snipped>

An attorney for Holloway’s mother, Beth Twitty, said she considered the planned plea “outrageous.” Twitty knows the Flores family will never accept it and she plans to “make whatever noise she has to” to make sure it doesn’t happen, the lawyer, John Kelly, added.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/07/lawyer-van-der-sloot-plead-temporary-insanity/#ixzz1FxilTDkR

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: November 14, 2011, 07:07:33 PM »

Hearing Date: November 16, 2011
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Trial Date: November 21, 2011

RIBBIT!!!

IF the defamation lawsuit is not postponed ... IF the defamation lawsuit is not dismissed ... IF the defamation lawsuit is not dropped or ... IF an undisclosed settlement is not reached between Phil McGraw and the Kalpoe brothers ... the trial which has been almost to the day five years in the making will go forward in less than one week.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2011, 07:16:15 PM »

FLASHBACK

Wrongful Death, Defamation Lawsuits Filed in Natalee Holloway Case; Dr. Phil Named As Defendant
Published December 15, 2006

Two lawsuits have been filed in the case of a college student who vanished in Aruba nearly two years ago, FOX News has learned.

A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed against brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, two of the young men last seen with Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who disappeared in Aruba in May 2005.

The suit of Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court as a related case to a defamation lawsuit the Kalpoe brothers filed Wednesday against pop psychologist and talk show host Dr. Phil, CBS and Paramount, among others.

"All we want is justice for our daughter," Twitty said in a press release issued about the civil case. "There is no doubt in my mind that Deepak and Satish played a role in my daughter's death and should be held accountable. It's unconscionable that they have not been punished so far."

Allegations against the Kalpoes, who are residents of the Caribbean island where the 18-year-old Holloway was traveling on a class trip when she vanished without a trace, say the brothers caused her death by "intentionally, negligently, wantonly ... unlawfully conducting themselves," bringing about injuries that proved fatal.

The Kalpoes' suit against Dr. Phil, whose real name is Phillip C. McGraw, maintains that an interview filmed with the brothers "was manipulated and later broadcast by the 'Dr. Phil' show as being accurate and which portrays Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe 'as engaging in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway and constitutes defamation per se.'"

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236558,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: November 14, 2011, 07:30:47 PM »

FLASHBACK

Judge Tosses Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Holloway Case
Published June 02, 2007

A judge dismissed a wrongful-death lawsuit Friday against two Aruba brothers filed by the parents of a teenager who vanished during a vacation there.

The parents of Natalee Holloway cannot sue in Los Angeles because the case has no California connection and the courts lack jurisdiction over the brothers, Superior Court Judge Charles C. Lee said in granting a motion to toss out the lawsuit.

Elizabeth Ann Twitty of Alabama and Dave E. Holloway of Mississippi will decide whether to appeal, said their attorney, John Q. Kelly.

"There are all kinds of promising issues," Kelly said after the ruling.

A similar lawsuit filed in a New York court against another Aruba man, Joran van der Sloot, was thrown out by a judge last summer.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277272,00.html

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling.  Here again, jurisdiction.  We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005.  Jurisdiction and extradition hve hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.