April 25, 2024, 07:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359769 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2011, 09:06:02 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight!  Tune in now!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 09:24:48 PM »

The line was drawn in the sand at the getgo.  The Kalpoes' attorney made it clear to the court that no case documents would be released.  Why has this case been allowed to drag on and on and on and on?

Has the Kalpoes' attorney convinced the judge that case documents are not the issue.  The issue is the portion of the defamation lawsuit which alleges that the Dr. Phil recording of the interview with Jamie Skeeter was deceptively manipulated to imply Deepak incriminated himself?

Will the defamation lawsuit finally be thrown out as per another motion filed by Phil McGraw's attorneys or ... will the judge allow the trial proceed?

Janet

++++++

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

<snipped>

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2011, 09:37:26 PM »

Klaas

Thanks for posting the documents.

I am anticipating a positive outcome in regards to both the defamation lawsuit and the Stephany Flores case ... a positive outcome that implies that Joran, Deepak and Satish all lose big time.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2011, 09:43:23 PM »

Natalee's Birthday - October 21st

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 198:
  The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee.   People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it.  But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me.  It’s the milestones.  Natalee would be looking forward to her winter break after her first semester at college.  But she isn’t coming home from college for Christmas.  She isn’t coming home.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day. I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me. It’s not easy. I ask God to help me.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2011, 09:47:11 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2011, 11:14:12 PM »

Two document response by the Kalpoe attorneys to the Dr. Phil attorneys request for additional information from Arlene Schipper:

Doc 1 (main info)

Doc 2 (main info)

Thanks Klaas! 

Thanks anonymous monkey that purchases the documents! 

IMO, the judge should see right through this. 

IF documents were destroyed, it wasn't to save space.

Arlene is FOS, and I hope she gets caught.

I have NO DOUBT in my mind that Arlene has (probably on many occasions) shared information with "others" that she is now trying to hide behind "attorney client privilege".  Nothing will convince me that is not so. 

I hope Dr. Phil's attorneys can find something that proves it, and hang it in her azz.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2011, 11:45:47 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/ArubaFans

::snipping2::

Christine Baer Hoskinson
Loved the island, the beaches, and locals... but be careful here, we were robbed (passports, jewlry, cash, credit cards, camera and video equipment) and got to spend the second day of our trip with police... luckily we happened by Buster's Garage the first night we were here to watch the Cards game. We did not get to do everything we wanted during our vacation but we did return to Buster's and the locals who hang-out there went out of there way to make sure we enjoyed our stay.
Like ·  · 14 hours ago

Anyone else wondering what I'm wondering after reading that?   hmmm   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2011, 11:54:51 PM »

Christine Baer Hoskinson
Loved the island, the beaches, and locals... but be careful here, we were robbed (passports, jewlry, cash, credit cards, camera and video equipment) and got to spend the second day of our trip with police... luckily we happened by Buster's Garage the first night we were here to watch the Cards game. We did not get to do everything we wanted during our vacation but we did return to Buster's and the locals who hang-out there went out of there way to make sure we enjoyed our stay.
Like ·  · 14 hours ago

Isn't Buster's Garage where the Walrus' son works?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2011, 12:07:51 AM »

Christine Baer Hoskinson
Like ·  · 14 hours ago

Isn't Buster's Garage where the Walrus' son works?

I think (from pictures) he has worked there, but I know he works some at Moomba's too. 

It seems to me that some of the bartender's work at more than one place.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2011, 02:09:57 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2011, 05:15:22 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1319840/noticia-reos-extranjeros-retornarian-sus-paises-reducir-hacinamiento-carceles

Google translation

Foreign prisoners would return to their countries to reduce overcrowding in prisons
Tuesday October 18, 2011

The justice minister, Francisco Eguiguren, said Tuesday that about 2 000 foreign prisoners who have been detained for minor offenses, could be benefited by the commutation of their sentences or carrying out their sentences in their home country, according to a evaluates the executive proposal to alleviate overcrowding in prisons.

After sustaining the sector's budget for 2012 before the Budget Committee of Congress, Eguiguren explained that this measure would benefit known internally as 'burriers'.

"Implementing this measure would be to vacate a criminal, whose average holding capacity amounts to 2.000 inmates," he added.

According to Andina news agency, the Justice Minister said that to put this into practice will form a commission to study each case and will coordinate with embassies and consulates of the countries of origin for foreign inmates.

Meetings with diplomats
In that sense, Eguiguren announced that will hold a meeting in November with diplomatic representatives, to personally convey this proposal and gather suggestions for better implementation.

He recalled that while there are agreements in criminal matters signed with some countries, it requires addressing the complex problems in prisons, in this case related to foreign inmates.

DOES NOT APPLY TO DUTCH
The minister said there was no way this measure will benefit those offenders who committed murder as the Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot - or other serious crime such as kidnapping or terrorism.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2011, 06:32:04 PM »

Thanks grace-land!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2011, 06:57:37 PM »

Wow, looks like someone bombed Colegio Arubano 

19 di october 2011 | ultimo incidente: 8 hora pasa | incidentenan registra for di 19 februari 2009: 8144
Bomberonan a sali pa bay paga candela na un trailer banda di Colegio Arubano San Nicolas

http://www.awe24.com/20111018/8734/Bomberonan_a_sali_pa_bay_paga_candela_na_un_trailer_banda_di_Colegio_Arubano

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »

Peru to improve legal and humanitarian assistance for foreign prisoners
September 20, 2011

José Luis Pérez Guadalupe, President of the Peru’s National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) said he would be meeting with representatives from various countries, in order to examine how they can improve mechanisms for humanitarian assistance to the 1,400 foreign nationals held in prisons throughout Peru.

Pérez said that these prisoners come from 80 countries and more than 800 of them are still awaiting trial. There are an additional 300 foreigners on parole.

"This is an issue that in some respects is outside the powers of INPE and comprises also the Foreign Ministry. Within a week I will meet with two or three consuls, but if we consider that it is 80 countries, it's difficult to see of each of the 1,400 inmates’ cases, who are in prisons of the country," he said.

Speaking to Andina news agency, Pérez said the meeting, scheduled to take place on October 26, would attempt to establish better coordination in order to deal with cases with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

He explained that these would allow for foreign inmates to meet all or part of their sentence in their country of origin.

The head of INPE noted that these agreements are a good mechanism that would allow for foreign prisoners to be near family, but also helps to reduce overcrowding in prisons in Peru.

<snipped>

http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-619-Peru-to-improve-legal-and-humanitarian-assistance-for-foreign-prisoners/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2011, 08:42:57 PM »

Some 2000 foreign inmates to face deportation

Lima, Oct. 19 (ANDINA). About 2000 foreign prisoners serving sentences in different Peruvian prisons for committing minor crimes would be granted the commutation of sentence or enforcement of the penalty in their native country, in order to ease prison overcrowding, Justice Minister Francisco Eguiguren said.

This measure would benefit drug couriers, who attempted to smuggle drugs through airports of the country using various methods.

<snipped>

The plan is to create a commission that studies case by case and coordinates with embassies and consulates of the foreign inmates’ native countries.

In that sense, Eguiguren pointed out that in November he is expected to hold a meeting with the diplomatic representatives to discuss said proposal.

Eguiguren said that by no means will this measure benefit those offenders who committed murder or other serious crimes such as kidnapping or terrorism.

http://www.andina.com.pe/ingles/Noticia.aspx?Id=khUjjVFalDw=

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2011, 09:16:56 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2643990/aanklacht-van-sloot-weer-teruggestuurd.html

Van der Sloot indictment sent back
Last update: October 17, 2011 9:08 p.m.

AMSTERDAM - The Peruvian court that the case against Joran van der Sloot deal, the charges against him for the second time sent back to justice.

The court was not satisfied with the way it was reformulated. The charge is sent to a higher prosecutor, attorney Edward Alvarez said Monday.

Counsel for the family of the murdered Stephany Flores expects the revised indictment within one week is back in court.

If the court accepts the complaint, the actual process against Van der Sloot planned. "That will be in November," said Alvarez.

I am thankful that the case against Joran van der Sloot has been turned over to another prosecutor but ... that December deadline that is looming ... that December deadline that at dictates a trial must begin or Joran is released is cause for concern.  IMO

My DIL was directed to the following article in a text/email today ... an article that  indicates that stuff may be going on behind the scenes within the Peruvian Justice System attempting to prevent justice from prevailing for Stephany Flores.

Janet

+++++

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT FREE BY XMAS
August 18, 2011

The prime suspect in the NATALEE HOLLOWAY disappearance, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT may be freed from Peruvian prison by Christmas.

The Dutch thug who remains incarcerated in notorious hellhole Castro Castro prison for the murder of Stephany Flores may be free within months if prosecutors don’t move ahead with their case. And NOW Stephaney’s family fears that is indeed what will happen!

"We are worried because Peruvian law says that if a suspect's trial doesn't begin within 18 months after his arrest, authorities are obligated to set the suspect free," Ricardo Flores, Stephany's father, told CNN.

It also appears that there is some political payback for sloth-like due process directed at Ricardo Flores, a prominent Peruvian businessman and former elected official.

Flores' lawyer told El Comercio newspaper that prosecutors have all the evidence they need to convict, but have done nothing.  The attorney, Edward Alavrez, specifically targeted senior prosecutor Miriam Riveros Castellares.

"It's just irresponsible," Alvarez charged. "She's amassed all the files and is not taking into account the time. ... This case seems to matter very little to her."

Ricardo Flores told CNN that if she doesn't do something SOON, someone else should take charge over the heinous murder case.

"We're asking that either the prosecutor file charges or that authorities remove her from this case and name somebody else," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/joran-van-der-sloot-free-by-xmas

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2011, 11:31:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/87764-five-ministers-did-not-pass-the-screening

‘Five ministers did not pass the screening’     

MONDAY, 17 OCTOBER 2011 13:32

WILLEMSTAD — The members of the current government of Curaçao, Gerrit Schotte, Abdul Nasser El Hakim and Jacinta Constancia (all from MFK), Charles Cooper (MAN) and René Rosalia (PS) are apparently not eligible to be a minister. An ******* came to this conclusion in a confidential memorandum of October 27th last year to the then ad interim director of the Intelligence Service Curaçao (VDC), former Lieutenant Governor Lisa Dindial and others.

At the time, the particular ******* was instructed to screen the ministers Schotte, El Hakim, Constancia, Cooper and Rosalia. The memorandum is undoubtedly one of several drawn up by observers within the framework of the screening process of the first ministers of the country Curaçao. This memo for example does not mention Minister George Jamaloodin, Hensley Koeiman, Elmer ‘Kadè’ Wilsoe and Norman Girigorie. The information from the memorandum was eventually included in a final screening report from the members of the Schotte-cabinet. The Premier declared in the States that points, which were described in the report, could be contradicted and rectified.

The ministers in question were screened in conformity with three criteria. With this, it regards amongst others whether the candidates had committed a penal act in the past or participated with anti-democratic groupings or organizations that form a danger for the national security, while one also inquired into the financial and ‘secret personal’ behavior of the ministers in question. The inquiry yielded ‘facts and circumstances’ that possibly involve ‘security risks’. Therefore, the ministers had not passed the screening.

With regard to Schotte, the memorandum mentions he’s involved with numerous activities that ‘could lead to security risks’. For instance, the report mentions ‘extramarital relations’, that he ‘has secret agreements with various local and internal financers, who have close ties with persons such as Francesco Corallo on St. Maarten’, and that he has close ties with fellow party member El Hakim, who is a member of the Amel-movement in Lebanon that has bonds with the terrorist group Hezbollah.

The memorandum also includes the period in which Schotte on behalf of the MPK from Rignald Lak was entrusted with the portfolio of Tourism and Economic Development. According to this memorandum, during this period he helped third parties so a request could handled urgently. It regards a request from Institute Private Funds (SPF) Cori, of which his current colleague minister Charles Cooper is a member. According to the memorandum, Schotte had also performed illegal activities while he was a deputy by accepting 2 million guilders from executive Robby Dos Santos, who got himself talked about, in exchange for a large plot at Playa Abou. The memorandum also mentions a ‘case of forgery regarding an insurance claim with Fatum’ in connection with a burglary case.

Regarding Minister El Hakim, the memorandum mentions he has huge debts at local banks, that he has close ties with ‘questionable figures’ on St. Maarten, that he is an active member of the Amel-movement in Lebanon, which forms a coalition with the Future Movement Lebanon and the terrorist group Hezbollah. According to the memorandum, of which the Amigoe has a copy, Charles Cooper had lend the local investor Boy Luckert a helping hand, who is also his business partner but whose name cannot be found in the official documents. When Schotte was deputy, Cooper had also received an amount from Robby Dos Santos. Apparently, it regards an amount of 400,000 to acquire a large plot at Playa Abou.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2011, 11:53:00 PM »

Thanks grace-land!   

YW, texasmom!  And thank you for all of the infomative articles, comments, beautiful pictures of Natalee and Staphany that you post each day!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2011, 11:54:26 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1319840/noticia-reos-extranjeros-retornarian-sus-paises-reducir-hacinamiento-carceles

Google translation

Foreign prisoners would return to their countries to reduce overcrowding in prisons
Tuesday October 18, 2011

The justice minister, Francisco Eguiguren, said Tuesday that about 2 000 foreign prisoners who have been detained for minor offenses, could be benefited by the commutation of their sentences or carrying out their sentences in their home country, according to a evaluates the executive proposal to alleviate overcrowding in prisons.

After sustaining the sector's budget for 2012 before the Budget Committee of Congress, Eguiguren explained that this measure would benefit known internally as 'burriers'.

"Implementing this measure would be to vacate a criminal, whose average holding capacity amounts to 2.000 inmates," he added.

According to Andina news agency, the Justice Minister said that to put this into practice will form a commission to study each case and will coordinate with embassies and consulates of the countries of origin for foreign inmates.

Meetings with diplomats
In that sense, Eguiguren announced that will hold a meeting in November with diplomatic representatives, to personally convey this proposal and gather suggestions for better implementation.

He recalled that while there are agreements in criminal matters signed with some countries, it requires addressing the complex problems in prisons, in this case related to foreign inmates.

DOES NOT APPLY TO DUTCH
The minister said there was no way this measure will benefit those offenders who committed murder as the Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot - or other serious crime such as kidnapping or terrorism.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/10/joran-sin-ninguna-posibilidad-di-worde-extradita/

Papiamentu translation:

joran without ninguna posibilidad of worde extradita

publication: wednesday, 19 october 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): informacion cu we is hayando for of peru is indica cu 2000 preso foreigner will worde repatria, but in the list here the name of joran van der sloot do not aparece.

at peru joran is one murderer y this is piece gravemente on the posibilidad for one extradición. the medida here of repatriación is one medida of the gobierno peruvian cu have the aim of reduci the cantidad of presonan cu have in prisión y cu is trece cune cu the reducción of espacio in the celnan y además of esey the condicionnan of the jail more difficult.

the medida here will beneficia more tanto the so calling “burriers” cu is esnan cu owing to worde grab cu drugs at the aeropuertonan. the gobierno peruvian is in tramitenan cu the embahadanan of the paisnan concerni for so regulation con the proceso will sosode. the presonan acusa of asesinato, secuestro or terrorismo do not cay in the are here cu will can return at they country. this is the caso of joran van der sloot.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2011, 11:55:11 PM »

Thanks grace-land!   

YW, texasmom!  And thank you for all of the infomative articles, comments, beautiful pictures of Natalee and Staphany that you post each day!   

YW, grace-land!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.