April 23, 2024, 06:37:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359682 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2011, 05:55:45 PM »

Video

Kermit Lobbying for Inter-Species Dating
On December 1, 2011

Kermit the Frog stops by CNN before heading to the the White House Christmas tree lighting and talks politics with Wolf.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2011/12/01/nr-kermit-the-frog.cnn?iref=allsearch

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #701 on: December 01, 2011, 06:25:08 PM »

http://www.caretas.com.pe/Main.asp?T=3082&S=&id=12&idE=980&idSTo=0&idA=55955

Google translation

Exhibitions:::: Maria Elena Ramirez, mother of Stephany Flores, exhibits paintings that pay tribute to murdered daughter.
Thursday December 1, 2011

In the Name of the Daughter

Every night for 21 years, Maria Elena Ramirez Flores long brown hair combing her daughter Stephany as she sang "pretty doll, with golden hair, teeth of pearl and ruby lips." But the night of May 30, that tradition complicity between mother and daughter ended suddenly. The Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot killed Stephany and Maria Elena left a hole in the heart.

The initial pain, which was after it, like a shot in the brain, followed five months in which only got out of bed to go to church and paint. "I could not get out of bed. So today I asked what happened? All I know is that I took to my princess, my principessa, as I said. My life changed completely. Everything lost its meaning for me until right now I've managed to stay in touch with her ​​through the painting. "

::snipping2::

Thank you grace-land, so sad...  Crying or Very sad

http://www.caretas.com.pe/Main.asp?T=3082&idG=55955&idI=64308

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »

Thank you, texasmom, for posting the pictures from the article above.     Hopefully, Maria's faith will help her heal and her paintings help her "stay in touch" with her principessa--Stephany.   Crying or Very sad
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: December 02, 2011, 02:28:48 AM »

Thank you, texasmom, for posting the pictures from the article above.     Hopefully, Maria's faith will help her heal and her paintings help her "stay in touch" with her principessa--Stephany.   Crying or Very sad

You're welcome.  I was interested in the rest of the article so I typed it out from the pdf file and ran it through the translator.  It may not be perfect, please forgive any mistakes I may have made; but I thought others might like to read it as well.  I didn't retype the titles and picture captions, since I think we've covered those.  I just went to the body of the story...this is it.

(this link automatically downloads the pdf file of the article)

http://www.caretas.com.pe/Modules/GetStorageFileAudit.ASP?Mode=D&Query=Magazine_Article_File_D&ID=64318

Google translation:

Every night for 21 years, Maria Elena Ramirez de Flores long brown hair combing her daughter Stephany as she sang "pretty doll, with golden hair, teeth of pearl and ruby ​​lips." But the night of May 30, that tradition accomplice between mother and daughter ended suddenly. The Dutch murderer Joran Van der Sloot to Stephany and Maria Elena left with a hole in the heart.

The initial pain, which was after it, like a shot in the brain, followed five months you only get out of bed to go to church and paint. "I could not Lavant bed. To this day I wonder what happened? All I know is that I took to my princess, my principessa, as I said. My life changed completely. Lost all sense to me until right now I've managed to stay in touch with her through the painting. "

Thus were born the tables are part of the exhibition Resilience, qu be inaugurated on December 5 at the Hotel Los Delfines, and where a portrait of Queen Stephany gave his mother as an adult imagines.

"It's the only face I've done. As I painted, I realized that when she was passed ProQuad cu paintbrush hair was like the comb again. Then I realized it was my daughter matures. I always sang Muñequita combed and Linda. You can imagine all that I have taken?

Maria Elena call suddenly, look at the table and muttered: "There you are your daughter, you're so beautiful, outside and inside." She was generous, kind. Would be a great woman. I do not want to give me the part but her school once told me that mom was a luxury. I was so excited I thought: I'm doing things right, but cross-terms with this person. "

Stephany's murderer, Joran Van der Sloot to plead temporary insanity hours Pope seeks to avoid life imprisonment and even raised a complaint against former President Alan Garcia to consider pushing for extradition from Chile. The Dutch also included in the dununcia Maria Elena and Ricardo Flores.

"I trust in the justice of my country, in the wisdom of judges. This case has seen the world and everyone wonders why not give the sentence if it is all said. This person, if he leaves, will kill other mothers will lose their daughters. You know how it would this country? "

Maria Elena says live a contant agony that only survives thanks to his faith in God. "The nights for me are tremendous. At 6 or 7 at night I get to come back just because I want to Stephany, and I want to see this, no returns. And so the days pass. Now I set about my paintings, "he says.

His paintings, in contrast to what can be expected due to the tragic context in which they were painted bright colors and are juveniles. "These are the colors of my daughter," to secure. Even small incorporated Stephany objects in his paintings, such as pendants and earrings. But sadness prevails.

The idea of ​​suicide was not immune. "When you spend three consecutive days with these thoughts I began to worry. I called my pastor and my psychiatrist. I changed the medication. Now I'm more quiet but I prepare in advance for special dates, such as your birthday. For Christmas I go to the beach, here not happen, imagine. I'm like a caged lion because I feel I'm missing everything. They have stolen my daughter, my grandchildren, you know?"  Maria Elena could not continue the interview. Visibly moved left the study. Then go back and check the brochure hunk of exposition. Viewing photo portrait of Stephany, unlike the other tables had no title, he decided to put one: cute doll. (Patricia Caycho)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: December 02, 2011, 03:49:07 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: December 02, 2011, 03:53:08 AM »

::justice2NJ:: 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 02, 2011, 09:56:28 AM »

Thank you texasmom!   

The pain of the loved ones is so wrenching!

Damn these criminals!  Waiting for  ::justice2NJ::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 02, 2011, 12:15:53 PM »

Michael Lopez?  Is Lopez a new attorney that has emerged on the Aruban scene?  I cannot recall the name in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

Could it be if Jose Baez (gag) had not arrived on the Aruban scene ... Gary Giordano would not currently be doing the talk show circuit?  In other words ... an Aruban defence attorney named Michael Lopez was somewhat of a hindrance to the prosecution but ... the presence of a high profile American defence attorney (gag) was an outright intimidation.  

Janet

+++++
Edit-fix typo.  MB
12/1/2011 3:17 PM
American denies involvement in Aruba disappearance

WASHINGTON (AP) — An American businessman suspected in the presumed death of his traveling companion in Aruba said Thursday that he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Appearing on ABC television's "Good Morning America," Gary Giordano defended his actions in the wake of Robyn Gardner's disappearance, criticized his former attorney and said the Aruban economy was driven by cocaine and human trafficking

<snipped>

http://www.fmnewschicago.com/news/article.aspx?id=1222558

September 3, 2011 9:46 AM
New plea for public's help in Aruba
case

CBS News)  ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Authorities in Aruba made a fresh plea to the public late Friday night for any information on Gary Giordano, who is being held in the disappearance of his traveling companion, fellow American tourist Robyn Gardner.

Though he's been detained for a month, reports CBS News correspondent Elaine Quijano, Girodano has yet to be charged with a crime, and has denied any wrongdoing.

He is challenging the ruling of an Aruban judge this week that extended his incarceration in an Aruban jail by 60 days.

His attorney, Michael Lopez, said he plans to appeal the ruling Monday before a three judge panel.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/03/earlyshow/saturday/main20101338.shtml

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:20:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 02, 2011, 12:18:08 PM »

intimination s/b intimidation Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:20:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: December 02, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/joran-van-der-sloot-turns-down-2-million-pay-day-sues-chile

Joran Van Der Sloot Turns Down $2 Million Pay Day, Opts To Sue Chilean Government   
Posted on Dec 02, 2011 @ 04:00AM   
By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Confessed killer Joran van der Sloot rejected a multi-million dollar interview offer from the media before making his startling decision to sue the government of Chile for $13 million, alleging his human rights were violated when they extradited him, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The Dutch man is currently in a Lima, Peru prison awaiting trial for the murder of student Stephany Flores in May 2010, and remains the prime suspect in the killing of an Alabama teen in Aruba exactly five years earlier.

As van der Sloot hopes to cash in with a big pay day, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that he recently turned down a whopping $2 million for an interview with a Dutch media outlet.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Joran Van Der Sloot's Bloody Clothing

"He knew they were going to ask about the Flores family and out of respect for them he turned it down," his self-proclaimed "guardian angel," Mary Hamer, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"He has principles, he didn't want to disrespect the family," said the radiologist from Lake City, Florida, who befriended Joran soon after the alleged murder and has been wiring him money.

"Joran was offered $2 million or half the profit for telling his story, but he said 'no,' and then asked me to help pay his legal fees.

PHOTOS: Joran Van Der Sloot In Custody

"Mr. Flores (Stephany's dad) doesn't even know that he turned down such a big offer," Hamer exclusively revealed, adding that she has not spoken to Ricardo Flores directly but did have van der Sloot hand him a letter in court on her behalf earlier this year.

Instead of talking to the press, Joran is hoping that he will get a high-price victory in court to help pay for the legal battle that will begin on January 6 when his trial starts.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: December 02, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/joran-van-der-sloot-turns-down-2-million-pay-day-sues-chile

Joran Van Der Sloot Turns Down $2 Million Pay Day, Opts To Sue Chilean Government   

Confessed killer Joran van der Sloot rejected a multi-million dollar interview offer from the media before making his startling decision to sue the government of Chile for $13 million, alleging his human rights were violated when they extradited him, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The Dutch man is currently in a Lima, Peru prison awaiting trial for the murder of student Stephany Flores in May 2010, and remains the prime suspect in the killing of an Alabama teen in Aruba exactly five years earlier.

As van der Sloot hopes to cash in with a big pay day, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that he recently turned down a whopping $2 million for an interview with a Dutch media outlet.

"He knew they were going to ask about the Flores family and out of respect for them he turned it down," his self-proclaimed "guardian angel," Mary Hamer, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"He has principles, he didn't want to disrespect the family," said the radiologist from Lake City, Florida, who befriended Joran soon after the alleged murder and has been wiring him money.

"Joran was offered $2 million or half the profit for telling his story, but he said 'no,' and then asked me to help pay his legal fees.

"Mr. Flores (Stephany's dad) doesn't even know that he turned down such a big offer," Hamer exclusively revealed, adding that she has not spoken to Ricardo Flores directly but did have van der Sloot hand him a letter in court on her behalf earlier this year.

Instead of talking to the press, Joran is hoping that he will get a high-price victory in court to help pay for the legal battle that will begin on January 6 when his trial starts.

Joran van der Sloot brutally murdered the Flores' daughter!!  Joran has already disrespected Stephany's family to the ultimate!!

Two Million Dollars?  It could be that Joran turn down a media offer on the advise of his attorney but ... when I consider the "guardian angel" source ... doubt the entire claim.

Thanks for posting the article Grace.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: December 02, 2011, 03:15:14 PM »

Kermit

I watched your interview with Wolf Blitzer.  You were great!  I told my 10 year old granddaughter who was just dropped off ..."I know that frog".  She rolled her eyes and ... said ... "Mama when are we leaving for the mall."  Shopping for a special Christmas outfit and dinner in town is where it is at for the two of us.

Janet

+++++

Kermit the Frog on Gingrich: 'we both speak amphibian'
December 1, 2011, 4:06 pm

Kermit the Frog is taking Washington by storm.

The world's most famous amphibian did the D.C. publicity circuit on Thursday, talking to several outlets ahead of his appearance at the National Christmas Tree Lighting with President Obama and the First family.

Kermit, or “Kermie” as he’s affectionately called by his paramour, Miss Piggy, disclosed in an interview with CNN on Thursday that the Secret Service apparently doesn’t do any species-profiling, telling anchor T.J. Holmes, “You’d be surprised how easy it is for a frog to get security clearance.”

The Muppets star also said that when he plans to voice his concerns about an important issue with the president when he sees him: inter-species dating. Kermit said while he’s not so sure about the issue, Miss Piggy is all for it.

And the green guy even talked a little politics…well, sort of. He told Wolf Blitzer, “I do have to tell you, that Newt is from the swamp. There are other newts in the swamp too.”

When Blitzer suggested that Kermit join him the next time he interviews Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, Kermit agreed, saying, “We both speak amphibian. We’d be fine.”

<snipped>

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/13223-judy-kurtz

Wolf was great, but I have to say that my biggest moment was when I met & talked to Kissnger. All I remember
saying is Guten tag Herr Kissnger and the sweet soft German accented man's eyes opened wide and he began
to speak to me for a long time.  Good times.

Tell your grand-daughter ribbit
Off I go to figure out what to get Miss Piggy this holiday, the pig who has everything!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: December 02, 2011, 03:22:07 PM »

Joran van der Sloot brutally murdered the Flores' daughter!!  Joran has already disrespected Stephany's family to the ultimate!!

Two Million Dollars?  It could be that Joran turn down a media offer on the advise of his attorney but ... when I consider the "guardian angel" source ... doubt the entire claim.

Thanks for posting the article Grace.

Janet

Joran is so DUMB

All he has to do is set up a multi media deal to TELL THE Truth of WHAT HE DID TO NATALEE & where she is
and he would get MILLIONS if it were true. No payment until they uncover her body! Once and for all! I doubt Aruba would file any charges considering their track record.

He could take that money and make billions off of it and use it to defend himself in all of his future trials.
He could become the richest criminal in history and yet he's so stupid he won't be able to figure it out.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: December 02, 2011, 03:23:51 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/40355-propiedad-confisca-di-famia-merryweather-ta-bai-vindishi-caba.html

Papiamentu translation:

property confisca of family merryweather is go vindishi end

thursday, 01 december 2011 22:40

although the caso self not owing to come in corte still, already end will cuminsa cu throw of property of family merryweather. the property here is confisca. diahuebs morning can owing to see cu tanto the car because; the boat confisca owing to being saca for of the loods on platform. owing to busca informacion where owing to come hear cu the week here will sell assure the car y the boat. owing to ask about is dikon is sell if still esnan envolvi in the caso do not culpable? owing to come hear cu the property is confisca y owing to base of one peticion at huez is achieve via cierto articulo the bendicion for sell. do not keep for her property his value descend because the caso is tarda for come fast. so hour sell the property as the boat y the car is place the coin in one fondo pendiente the caso. so is desconta the suma for of thing the family have to pay bek at servicio of tax. the week cu is come all cos is show cu the vindishi will take lugar.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: December 02, 2011, 03:25:35 PM »

Google translation

Exhibitions:::: Maria Elena Ramirez, mother of Stephany Flores, exhibits paintings that pay tribute to murdered daughter.
Thursday December 1, 2011

In the Name of the Daughter

Every night for 21 years, Maria Elena Ramirez Flores long brown hair combing her daughter Stephany as she sang "pretty doll, with golden hair, teeth of pearl and ruby lips." But the night of May 30, that tradition complicity between mother and daughter ended suddenly. The Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot killed Stephany and Maria Elena left a hole in the heart.

The initial pain, which was after it, like a shot in the brain, followed five months in which only got out of bed to go to church and paint. "I could not get out of bed. So today I asked what happened? All I know is that I took to my princess, my principessa, as I said. My life changed completely. Everything lost its meaning for me until right now I've managed to stay in touch with her ​​through the painting. "

Thank you grace-land, so sad...  Crying or Very sad

http://www.caretas.com.pe/Main.asp?T=3082&idG=55955&idI=64308

Querida Familia de Stephany Flores,

es un gran sentido de la pérdida cuando nos enteramos de Stephany muerte y queremos que le permite saber su familia tiene nuestro mayor simpatía como estamos verdaderamente apenado por su pérdida. Su fallecimiento dejará un vacío en nuestro mundo y en los corazones de aquellos que sabía que su. Nos mantenga a su familia en nuestras oraciones y que el amor la fortaleza que mantiene su familia juntos. Nuestro sincero pensamientos y oraciones están con usted.

Con más sentido pésame,

Natalee, Freebirds
POSTED BY NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS AT 5:06 AM
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=1
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: December 02, 2011, 03:27:38 PM »

Maria Elena Ramirez Flores & Ricardo

Your daughter lives through you!

an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: December 02, 2011, 03:29:02 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/40349-gary-giordano-aruba-su-fuenta-di-entrada-mas-grandi-ta-cocaina.html

Papiamentu translation:

gary giordano: aruba his fountain of entrance more big is cocaina

thursday, 01 december 2011 22:23

the sospechoso in the caso of the lady perdi owing to wordo interview for her canal of television abc. at end gary owing to defama aruba saying cu aruba his previous to fountain of ingreso do not turism, but cu the is the business of drugs y contrabando of person. click play for see the interview completo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5aNvNMnAY&feature=player_embedded

comentarionan (3) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for n'e chamboncitonan, december 01, 2011
nothing new, we tbt know this end y niun gobierno is haci nothing. +2 come across...

scirbi for poppy come across, december 02, 2011 come across...
& humantrafficking ccording 2 mr. giordano +0 come across...

scirbi for not can, december 02, 2011
miiho cos epor hasii is pisa where she is bury.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: December 02, 2011, 03:29:50 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: December 02, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 02, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »

Joran is so DUMB

All he has to do is set up a multi media deal to TELL THE Truth of WHAT HE DID TO NATALEE & where she is
and he would get MILLIONS if it were true. No payment until they uncover her body! Once and for all! I doubt Aruba would file any charges considering their track record.

He could take that money and make billions off of it and use it to defend himself in all of his future trials.
He could become the richest criminal in history and yet he's so stupid he won't be able to figure it out.

Kermit

The only thing is ... Aruba/Holland is not going to allow the house of cards built around the Natalee Holloway case to collapse.  In other words ... Joran van der Sloot holds the ace and he will have to be silenced one way or another.

Could it be that Joran van der Sloot is realizes that all the money in the world is worthless if he is history when the "powers that be" within the Dutch/Aruban administration get wind that he intends on exposing those who had knowledge and ... those who were participants in the corrupt investigation that denied Natalee Holloway justice as well as aspects encompassing the Aruban underground economy ... the Aruban underground economy that Joran was an underage participant?

Could it be that in an effort to appease the talking time bomb sitting in a Peruvian lockup ... Aruban/Dutch attorneys ... the Peruvian prosecution ... the Peruvian panel of judges and ... Joran's Peruvian attorney ... behind the scenes ... negotiated the reduce charges for the brutal murder of Stephany Flores ... the reduced charges that implied no life sentence ... the reduced charges that implied maybe a 30 year sentence ... a 30 year sentence that in actuality translates into 10 years?

Could it be that when the dust settles somewhere not too far down the road ... Joran will "somehow" be afforded a transfer to the Netherlands/Aruba to complete his relatively short sentence.

Janet

+++++

I Don't Need the Money

Page 174:
  "Don't you want the money, Deepak?  Tell us what happened to Natalee."  He says only two thrings.  "I don't need the money .... "

The Threat

Page 197:
There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee. When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling: “The threat is bigger than the money,” he says. The Threat. That dark influence. The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

A Price to Pay

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 117
: I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee’s disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her. I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward. Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

s.t.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.