April 26, 2024, 10:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359871 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: December 04, 2011, 02:52:34 PM »

Back in 2005 Tony Green had some pretty mean words for Natalee and Beth.  I don't like Tony Green. 

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/aruba_paper_mal.html
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: December 04, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »

Back in 2005 Tony Green had some pretty mean words for Natalee and Beth.  I don't like Tony Green. 

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/aruba_paper_mal.html
My interpretation of his words is that they also "throw away" Aruban girls that make bad decisions also?  Geez...does he have children?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: December 04, 2011, 03:42:39 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #743 on: December 04, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »

My interpretation of his words is that they also "throw away" Aruban girls that make bad decisions also?  Geez...does he have children?

http://www.people-self-development.com/TonyGreen.html

::snipping2::
Tony Green is a devout family man who makes his home in Aruba with his lovely wife and 2 very gifted sons. He and his family are actively involved in the life of their local church, and in other community endeavors.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: December 04, 2011, 07:04:10 PM »

The Emotional Distress

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 224:
After more than two years of being battered by the tabloids, aticles about Natalee still appear in these papaers.  What makes me as sick as the anguish and suffering I have endured over these articles is the realization that these magazines and their outrageous stories about Natalee appear all over the world.  I even saw them in stores in Aruba.  Well-meaning individuals who want to express their concerns about these articles send me the tabloids.  But this means that even my home is invaded with these distressing and outlandish materials.  Even in my dining room -- my sanctuary -- I can't escape them.  And to think that mllions and millions of readers worldwide actually believe these stories is more than I can bear.  There seems to be no end to this attack, and the emotional distress felt by my son and me is irreparable.

Page 225: Then there are the bloggers against Natalee and her family who continue to dream up all kinds of bizarre scenarios, like suggesting that she secretly left the island on that medical evacuation plane that was in Aruba for three days when we thought she was going to be brought out of a crack house.  Destructive remarks about my daughter are very hurtful.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: December 04, 2011, 07:14:07 PM »

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.

Beth Holloway - In Person and In Her Own Words

When her daughter went missing in Aruba, her life changed forever.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy?  How does one keep going?  You will be uplifed by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway.  How does she stay strong.  Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/images/forms/bethholloway2_1.pdf

Faith and Hope

b]Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 231[/b]: I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

Page 232: The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.  I love Natalee and miss her very much.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: December 04, 2011, 07:15:26 PM »

Hi MuffyBee

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: December 04, 2011, 07:28:25 PM »

Hi MuffyBee

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet

Janet!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: December 04, 2011, 08:04:04 PM »

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.

Beth Holloway - In Person and In Her Own Words

When her daughter went missing in Aruba, her life changed forever.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have the capacity to overcome tragedy?  How does one keep going?  You will be uplifed by the remarkable story of Beth Holloway.  How does she stay strong.  Imagine being able to apply her philosophies of courage, dedication, faith and strength to your own life.

http://waterfordpolice.org/cms/images/forms/bethholloway2_1.pdf

Faith and Hope

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 231:
I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

Page 232: The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.  I love Natalee and miss her very much.

Triumph over Devastation

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 219/220: In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  It gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.  I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them to do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It is not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing  not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 04, 2011, 08:12:36 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: December 05, 2011, 03:59:31 AM »

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: December 05, 2011, 04:00:28 AM »

::justice2NJ:: 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: December 05, 2011, 09:22:11 AM »

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=46&sid=2657078

Robyn Gardner case brings up memories of Natalee Holloway

Monday - 12/5/2011, 4:20am  ET

Kathy Stewart, wtop.com

WASHINGTON - A Montgomery County man is free but he may never live down a vacation that apparently went terribly wrong.

Gary Giordano of Gaithersburg was set free Tuesday after being held four months in Aruba in August following the disappearance of Robyn Gardner, 35, of Frederick.

"Now the mystery continues, but again the analogy continues with Natalee Holloway," says former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt.

In 2005 Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba. Gardner vanished in August while on vacation with Giordano in Aruba.

Van Zandt says investigators in the Holloway case searched nearby islands in the off chance that she had been kidnapped as part of a human trafficking incident.

Now, in the Gardner case, both the victim's boyfriend and Giordano have talked about Gardner being a possible victim of human trafficking.

But Van Zandt dismisses that theory.

"The chances of either Natalee or Robyn Gardner being victim of human trafficking as opposed to some other terrible incident is probably pretty slim at this point," he says.  ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: December 05, 2011, 11:11:45 AM »

With video

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1343411/noticia-madre-stephany-flores-no-perdona-van-der-sloot

Google translation

Sunday December 4, 2011 - 12:3001446
Mother no forgives Stephany Flores Van der Sloot

It's been a year and six months since he suffered the irreparable loss of his daughter Stephany Flores. Maria Elena tearfully revealed who has found solace in painting.

"My dream is to hug my daughter. If I did next would say that I love, that I never leave again, "said the mother, who has taken refuge in the paint.

"I found a beautiful talent with painting. With painting finds happiness. My room with my daughter. My house has become a gallery, "he confessed.

On the other hand, Maria Elena does not shy away talking about the Dutch Van der Sloot.

"I do not think that person. I have not thought about forgiving, not in my mind. If necessary go to trial, I have no fear of anything. I'm sure I will find justice. "
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: December 05, 2011, 11:16:21 AM »

http://www.elinformanteperu.com/agenda.php?idarticulos=61074

Googe translation

Monday, December 5, 2011
JUDGEMENT AGAINST DUTCH Joran van der Sloot will begin on 6 February
Office: Agencies

Lima, December 4, 2011, (ANDINA) .- The chief prosecutor Miriam Zully Castellares Riveros, confirmed that the case against Joran Andreas Petrus Dutchman Van der Sloot, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, will begin on February 6.

This, in merit to the allegation made by his office, the Third Criminal Court for inmates in jail. The trial was held in the Hearing Room of the closed regime prison Lurigancho.

Along with Van Der Sloot, was also reported John Williams Aparcana Pisconte, John Oswald and Carlos Alberto Aparcana Euribe Pisconte parapet, as perpetrators of crimes against the administration of justice - against the judicial function - staff cover, against the State.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: December 05, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »

http://diariocorreo.pe/nota/54686/mujer-quiere-salvar-a-joran-van-der-sloot/

Google translation

Woman wants to save Joran Van der Sloot
December 5, 2011 | 7:48 am
Nataly Tafur - web@epensa.com.pe

Lima - In another attempt to exonerate Joran Van der Sloot Stephany Flores crime against the American Mary Hamer, known as the "benefactor" the Dutchman said he was sure that third person killed the girl.

"Cesar Guardia (former head of the Dirincri) said the cause of death was head trauma Stephany Flores brain. Joran trauma speaks only from the neck down, he did not hit in the head. Someone came to the hotel room after went to Joran, he hit on the head and killed her, "he said.

The woman said that "the FBI conspired against Joran."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: December 05, 2011, 01:35:38 PM »

http://diariocorreo.pe/nota/54686/mujer-quiere-salvar-a-joran-van-der-sloot/

Google translation

Woman wants to save Joran Van der Sloot
December 5, 2011 | 7:48 am
Nataly Tafur - web@epensa.com.pe

Lima - In another attempt to exonerate Joran Van der Sloot Stephany Flores crime against the American Mary Hamer, known as the "benefactor" the Dutchman said he was sure that third person killed the girl.

"Cesar Guardia (former head of the Dirincri) said the cause of death was head trauma Stephany Flores brain. Joran trauma speaks only from the neck down, he did not hit in the head. Someone came to the hotel room after went to Joran, he hit on the head and killed her, "he said.

The woman said that "the FBI conspired against Joran."

BBM

That's just ridiculous imo.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: December 05, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

Just wanted to pop in to wish everyone Happy Holidays!! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: December 05, 2011, 01:49:17 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

Happy Holidays Jen 

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: December 05, 2011, 06:22:40 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

Same to you jen!!!!!!!!!!  So very nice to see you. Happy holidays 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.