April 23, 2024, 04:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359665 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: December 05, 2011, 07:08:04 PM »

http://diariocorreo.pe/nota/54686/mujer-quiere-salvar-a-joran-van-der-sloot/

Google translation

Woman wants to save Joran Van der Sloot
December 5, 2011 | 7:48 am
Nataly Tafur - web@epensa.com.pe

Lima - In another attempt to exonerate Joran Van der Sloot Stephany Flores crime against the American Mary Hamer, known as the "benefactor" the Dutchman said he was sure that third person killed the girl.

"Cesar Guardia (former head of the Dirincri) said the cause of death was head trauma Stephany Flores brain. Joran trauma speaks only from the neck down, he did not hit in the head. Someone came to the hotel room after went to Joran, he hit on the head and killed her, "he said.

The woman said that "the FBI conspired against Joran."

What is so sad ... Mary Hamer does not get it.  When her financial assistance ceases so does her so-called relationship with Joran van der Sloot.

Does this woman not have family who care enough to intervene and take the necessary steps that will afford help to this delusional woman?

Janet

+++++

Joran van der Sloot - In His Own Words

Confession: Joran van der Sloot describes killing Stephany Flores
Published: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 2:51 PM
Updated: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 4:11 PM

<snipped>

Asked for a detailed description of the killing:

"She was on the bed when I hit her hard with my right elbow and I think her head went back and hit the wall, then she begins to bleed, immediately I get on top of her and with both hands I begin to strangle her, keeping her that way for a minute. After that, I throw her to the floor but she keeps breathing. At that moment I take off my shirt and put it on her face, pressing on it. I don't remember for how long but she stops breathing, in this way I think I caused her death."

<snipped>

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/confession_joran_van_der_sloot.html

Su

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: December 05, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »

With video

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1343411/noticia-madre-stephany-flores-no-perdona-van-der-sloot

Google translation

Sunday December 4, 2011 - 12:3001446
Mother no forgives Stephany Flores Van der Sloot

::snipping2::

It's been a year and six months since he suffered the irreparable loss of his daughter Stephany Flores. Maria Elena tearfully revealed who has found solace in painting.

"My dream is to hug my daughter. If I did next would say that I love, that I never leave again, "said the mother, who has taken refuge in the paint.

"I found a beautiful talent with painting. With painting finds happiness. My room with my daughter. My house has become a gallery, "he confessed.

On the other hand, Maria Elena does not shy away talking about the Dutch Van der Sloot.

"I do not think that person. I have not thought about forgiving, not in my mind. If necessary go to trial, I have no fear of anything. I'm sure I will find justice. "

Thanks Grace.

My heart breaks for Maria Elena's anguish.

If Stephany Flores was my precious daughter ... there would be NO forgiveness afforded Joran van der Sloot UNLESS there was GENUINE repentance forthcoming for the pain and suffering he caused.  Nevertheless ... forgiveness does not imply justice should not prevail.

The line was drawn in the sand 2000 years ago.  Repentance and forgiveness is a packaged deal.  If we desire forgiveness from our Savior to atone for the sins that we knowingly  commit against His Holy Name ... genuine repentance is where is is at.

+++++ 

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: December 05, 2011, 08:28:25 PM »

http://www.elinformanteperu.com/agenda.php?idarticulos=61074

Googe translation

Monday, December 5, 2011
JUDGEMENT AGAINST DUTCH Joran van der Sloot will begin on 6 February
Office: Agencies

Lima, December 4, 2011, (ANDINA) .- The chief prosecutor Miriam Zully Castellares Riveros, confirmed that the case against Joran Andreas Petrus Dutchman Van der Sloot, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, will begin on February 6.

This, in merit to the allegation made by his office, the Third Criminal Court for inmates in jail. The trial was held in the Hearing Room of the closed regime prison Lurigancho.

Along with Van Der Sloot, was also reported John Williams Aparcana Pisconte, John Oswald and Carlos Alberto Aparcana Euribe Pisconte parapet, as perpetrators of crimes against the administration of justice - against the judicial function - staff cover, against the State.

Thanks Grace.

I have concerns regarding the Peruvian prosecutor ... the Peruvian prosecutor who delivered reduced charges against Joran van der Sloot ... reduced charges that implies an actual 10 year sentence for the brutal murder of Stephany Flores.

Both the father of Stephany Flores and the family's attorney have verbalized their concerns in the past.

Janet

+++++

Stephany's Father

Woman's family wants speedy trial for van der Sloot
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 17, 2011 -- Updated 2200 GMT (0600 HKT

CNN) -- The family of a slain Peruvian woman is urging prosecutors to file their case against murder suspect Joran van der Sloot, warning that he may be released by December unless the case goes ahead.

"We are worried because Peruvian law says that if a suspect's trial doesn't begin within 18 months after his arrest, authorities are obligated to set the suspect free," Ricardo Flores, the dead woman's father, told CNN.

<snipped>

Investigators delivered their case file to prosecutors in June for a decision on charges. Ricardo Flores said the prosecutor in the case, Miriam Riveros Castellares, is "not moving with the speed that a case of this magnitude merits."

"We're asking that either the prosecutor file charges or that authorities remove her from this case and name somebody else," he said.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/17/peru.van.der.sloot/

Prosecution Charges

Peru to beef up Joran van der Sloot charges
Published on 17 September 2011 - 3:38pm [/b
]
At the first public hearing, on 12 September 2011, Mr Van der Sloot was charged with murder and robbery. The Public Prosecutor called for a 30-year jail sentence and damages of 50,000 euros.

The lawyer for the victim’s family said the charges should not be “murder followed by robbery” but “robbery followed by murder”, which carries a life sentence. He also rejected the 50,000 euro compensation as insufficient.

The judge hearing the case has instructed the Public Prosecutor to reformulate the charges, which will delay the trial.

<snipped>

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/peru-beef-joran-van-der-sloot-charges

Family Attorney

Hearing for Van der Sloot held in Peru
12:01 PM, Sep 12, 2011

<snipped>

Alvarez said there were also some discrepancies with the evidence presented in the case and the official charges of voluntary manslaughter.

"We have said there are inconsistencies in the prosecution's account and its accusations, between the evidence it uses and what it is asking for.  These inconsistencies could bring about negative consequences at trial because it could result in a mistrial," Alvarez said.

<snipped>

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/172815/288/Hearing-for-Van-der-Sloot-held-in-Peru

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #763 on: December 05, 2011, 09:09:33 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

Just wanted to pop in to wish everyone Happy Holidays!! 

Happy Holidays to you and yours too Jen!   

You are missed, so glad you popped in!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: December 05, 2011, 10:29:32 PM »

Googe translation

Monday, December 5, 2011

Lima, December 4, 2011, (ANDINA) .- The chief prosecutor Miriam Zully Castellares Riveros, confirmed that the case against Joran Andreas Petrus Dutchman Van der Sloot, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, will begin on February 6.

This, in merit to the allegation made by his office, the Third Criminal Court for inmates in jail. The trial was held in the Hearing Room of the closed regime prison Lurigancho.

Along with Van Der Sloot, was also reported John Williams Aparcana Pisconte, John Oswald and Carlos Alberto Aparcana Euribe Pisconte parapet, as perpetrators of crimes against the administration of justice - against the judicial function - staff cover, against the State.

Thanks Grace.

I have concerns regarding the Peruvian prosecutor ... the Peruvian prosecutor who delivered reduced charges against Joran van der Sloot ... reduced charges that implies an actual 10 year sentence for the brutal murder of Stephany Flores.

Both the father of Stephany Flores and the family's attorney have verbalized their concerns in the past.

Janet

+++++

Stephany's Father

Woman's family wants speedy trial for van der Sloot
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 17, 2011 -- Updated 2200 GMT (0600 HKT

CNN) -- The family of a slain Peruvian woman is urging prosecutors to file their case against murder suspect Joran van der Sloot, warning that he may be released by December unless the case goes ahead.

"We are worried because Peruvian law says that if a suspect's trial doesn't begin within 18 months after his arrest, authorities are obligated to set the suspect free," Ricardo Flores, the dead woman's father, told CNN.

<snipped>

Investigators delivered their case file to prosecutors in June for a decision on charges. Ricardo Flores said the prosecutor in the case, Miriam Riveros Castellares, is "not moving with the speed that a case of this magnitude merits."

"We're asking that either the prosecutor file charges or that authorities remove her from this case and name somebody else," he said.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/17/peru.van.der.sloot/

Prosecution Charges

Peru to beef up Joran van der Sloot charges
Published on 17 September 2011 - 3:38pm [/b
]
At the first public hearing, on 12 September 2011, Mr Van der Sloot was charged with murder and robbery. The Public Prosecutor called for a 30-year jail sentence and damages of 50,000 euros.

The lawyer for the victim’s family said the charges should not be “murder followed by robbery” but “robbery followed by murder”, which carries a life sentence. He also rejected the 50,000 euro compensation as insufficient.

The judge hearing the case has instructed the Public Prosecutor to reformulate the charges, which will delay the trial.

<snipped>

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/peru-beef-joran-van-der-sloot-charges

Family Attorney

Hearing for Van der Sloot held in Peru
12:01 PM, Sep 12, 2011

<snipped>

Alvarez said there were also some discrepancies with the evidence presented in the case and the official charges of voluntary manslaughter.

"We have said there are inconsistencies in the prosecution's account and its accusations, between the evidence it uses and what it is asking for.  These inconsistencies could bring about negative consequences at trial because it could result in a mistrial," Alvarez said.

<snipped>

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/172815/288/Hearing-for-Van-der-Sloot-held-in-Peru

YW, Janet

The article from Peru is snipped because it had the same information from another source.  The complete article states that Miriam will be assisted at the trial.  The prosecutors are on the same page regarding the charges. 

During the trial, representing the Attorney General, to support the charge, will be Senior Deputy Attorney José Santisteban Calderón of the Ninth Criminal Prosecutor's Office.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12038.720

OT  Please take a look at the message that Larraine (Al Chretien's sister) left regarding voting for the top news in BC.  Thanks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: December 05, 2011, 11:30:08 PM »

Googe translation

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanks Grace.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

YW, Janet

The article from Peru is snipped because it had the same information from another source.  The complete article states that Miriam will be assisted at the trial.  The prosecutors are on the same page regarding the charges. 

During the trial, representing the Attorney General, to support the charge, will be Senior Deputy Attorney José Santisteban Calderón of the Ninth Criminal Prosecutor's Office.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12038.720

OT  Please take a look at the message that Larraine (Al Chretien's sister) left regarding voting for the top news in BC.  Thanks.

OT - I have voted and so have my family members.  Grace ... Rita and family appreciate your ongoing faithfulness on the designated SM thread as they endure the unknowing.

I have been somewhat frustrated regarding the current happenings encompassing the Stephany Flores case but ... an encouraging email I received about an hour ago from a special friend put everything into perspective.

Janet

++++++

The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: December 06, 2011, 12:03:43 AM »

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Pages 100:
He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.

Page 103:  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained. ...

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: December 06, 2011, 12:23:47 AM »

Janet   

The Serenity Prayers is my favorite prayer that I recite when I am discouraged and broken hearted. 

Given the Peruvian laws as explained by the expert, the criminal charges against Joran are the best that they can use to find him guilty.  It might not be as long as you and I would want, but he will have a criminal record for murder for the rest of his life!  And Lady Justice is not finished with him yet!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 06, 2011, 08:27:42 AM »

CBS 42 in Birmingham this morning was showing a video of that Mary Hamer at Castro Castro
in Peru.  I can't find a link to it yet.  She looks and talks really goofy.
She goes on and on about what a good person Joran is and that he shares and hugs.
She says that the FBI conspired against him in Aruba and Peru...pure foolishness IMO.
She has a big red flower in her hair too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: December 06, 2011, 12:32:25 PM »

Janet   

The Serenity Prayers is my favorite prayer that I recite when I am discouraged and broken hearted. 

Given the Peruvian laws as explained by the expert, the criminal charges against Joran are the best that they can use to find him guilty.  It might not be as long as you and I would want, but he will have a criminal record for murder for the rest of his life!  And Lady Justice is not finished with him yet!

Thanks Grace.

I hope your day is good.

Janet
9:30 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: December 06, 2011, 12:40:57 PM »

CBS 42 in Birmingham this morning was showing a video of that Mary Hamer at Castro Castro
She goes on and on about what a good person Joran is and that he shares and hugs.
She says that the FBI conspired against him in Aruba and Peru...pure foolishness IMO.

Woman Pleads For Van Der Sloot's Release!
Published: 10:43
Updated: 10:55 am

BIRMINGHAM, Ala (WIAT) - A radiologist who is paying for Joran Van Der Sloot's legal fees, and calls herself his "guardian angel", is also fighting for his freedom!

Hear the controversial statements from Mary Hamer in the video viewer.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Woman-Pleads-For-Van-Der-Sloots-Release/YziNcIaP1kiwT79GPnxQOw.cspx

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 06, 2011, 01:18:56 PM »

Mary, Mary quite the loon
set out to go to the moon
then one day
she went to Peru
and there she wept
and cried for mister magoo

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: December 06, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »

then one day
she went to Peru
and there she wept

I think I see a resemblance to this hillbilly]b\

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: December 06, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »

then one day
she went to Peru
and there she wept

PUCKER UP JORAN - GRANNY'S IN TOWN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: December 06, 2011, 05:57:04 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!  She's even more laughable every time she speaks. 

Don't you know the FBI is shaking in their boots knowing that wacko is investigating them!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: December 06, 2011, 06:09:58 PM »

then one day
she went to Peru
and there she wept

PUCKER UP JORAN - GRANNY'S IN TOWN!

Granny would probably hogtie her and wash that hair!   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: December 06, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »

then one day
she went to Peru
and there she wept

I thought she was going for the Spanish look...a bit Carmen like.  In the Opera, I believe Carmen gets stabbed.  Could be.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: December 06, 2011, 08:24:36 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!  She's even more laughable every time she speaks. 

Don't you know the FBI is shaking in their boots knowing that wacko is investigating them!

I do think the woman is certifiably crazy.  You can see it in her eyes and the way she talks.
I also think she is much older than I had originally thought she was.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: December 06, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »

What, is Joran some kind of crazy old woman magnet?  I swear, between Mary and Medleyrelay I don't know which one is worse.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: December 06, 2011, 09:40:30 PM »

What, is Joran some kind of crazy old woman magnet?  I swear, between Mary and Medleyrelay I don't know which one is worse.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.