April 25, 2024, 09:47:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359789 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: December 08, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »

CBS 42 in Birmingham this morning was showing a video of that Mary Hamer at Castro Castro
in Peru.  I can't find a link to it yet.  She looks and talks really goofy.
She goes on and on about what a good person Joran is and that he shares and hugs.She says that the FBI conspired against him in Aruba and Peru...pure foolishness IMO.
She has a big red flower in her hair too.

Maybe she meant she shared his drugs.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: December 08, 2011, 08:09:06 PM »

REMINDER

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed.

Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman: I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: December 08, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE FIND

According to Kyle Kingman ... the Persistent crew did not independently locate the trap through searching Aruban waters.  The catalyst was a detective and his brother who were involved in the Natalee Holloway case that led the way.

++++++

The Detective and His Brother

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed.

Kyle Kingman: The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. 

Kyle Kingman: Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  If a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Independent of Investigators?

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office

I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains.

So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: December 08, 2011, 08:55:09 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: December 08, 2011, 09:16:18 PM »

Absolutely Disturbed

Kyle Kingman:
  If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Every Secret will be brought to Light

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: December 08, 2011, 09:20:29 PM »

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

_____

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: December 09, 2011, 01:59:31 AM »

Mary, Mary quite contrary
How does that nose red flower grow
With silver chains and cocker smells
Joran is maid made to be on death row

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM »

Mary, Mary quite the loon
set out to go to the moon
then one day
she went to Peru
and there she wept
and cried for mister magoo

Sorry, I didn't mean to overwrite Kermit's with the previous post.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: December 09, 2011, 08:09:53 AM »

Happy Holidays Monkeys!

I haven't posted in quite some time but every morning the first thing I do is read here. I am usually too disgusted with JVS, Aruba, Creepy doctor ladies, or something else to post. I don't have contribution, only extreme desire to see this POS get what he deserves. This whackadoodle doctor should keep running her mouth about our government conspiracies. I look forward to the audits, investigations into her past, present and future. We all know she will at some point be betrayed by the never sincere JVS. And something else that makes me sick everytime I read it. In Joran's "lawsuit" they always mention his rights were violated and he didn't get to call his mommy. Well, Natalee hasn't been able to call her Mom for all this time. So just stop whining and ...

I just can't be nice enough to post here I think. I get so upset. I'm hoping that the trial ends with Joran being placed in the prison of the Flores family's choice and he lives a miserable existence until his end, or until it's the USA's turn to deal with him.

Still reading every morning and thanks so much for the updates. Have the best holidays Monkeys!!

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: December 09, 2011, 10:34:13 AM »

Hey there Roxi It's good to see you!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #810 on: December 09, 2011, 02:58:27 PM »

Mary, Mary quite the loon
set out to go to the moon
then one day
she went to Peru
and there she wept
and cried for mister magoo

Sorry, I didn't mean to overwrite Kermit's with the previous post.

cheers
Love it, Sleuth!! Good to see you!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: December 09, 2011, 07:54:47 PM »

If I don't find the article somewhere else, I'll type it out, translate, and post it later.

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

12/9/2011 Awe Mainta Page 26

Page 28

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: December 10, 2011, 02:07:04 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: December 10, 2011, 10:59:04 AM »

Testimony of the child victim is not enough...   

http://www.diario.aw/2011/12/edgar-r-c-declara-liber-di-abuso-sexual-riba-mucha/

Papiamentu translation:

edgar r.c declara pound of abuse sexual on child

publication: saturday, 10 december 2011.

categoria: general,judicial

*segun huez, for ley declaracion of the victima only do not sufficient

oranjestad(aan): diabierna at corte of husticia, huez owing to give his veredicto in one caso in cual edgar r.c owing to wordo acusa of owing to comete actonan indebido cu one child of alrededor of 5 year. this will did take lugar rond of year 2004 at the netherlands. is so cu the child muher owing to come fast for tell his mother at 2009, cu diripiente past owing to corda cu edgar that was amigo of the family at the netherlands, owing to touch cune at his partinan priva at one as indebido. edgar c. owing to wordo deteni y some month behind his caso owing to wordo deal. on day 9 of september huez owing to give one decision parcial, where cu past owing to ask for hear some witness more in the caso. huez diabierna owing to tell cu the do not achieve cu have sufficient proof for condena edgar for comete actonan indebido cu the child. according huez, the declaracion of only the child not can wordo considera sufficient evidencia. for ley have to have more indicacion, declaracion or evidencia for can arrive at one condena. past owing to splica cu locual the mother owing to declara then cu comportacion of his child owing to change enough, not necesariamente have to have of haber cu abuse sexual. huez then owing to declara edgar c. pound of all acusacion y owing to ordena for her wordo libera diabierna self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: December 10, 2011, 11:09:58 AM »

13 year old, left home hasn't been seen in 4 days (as of Thursday).  I think it says he told his grandmother he wasn't coming home, and I think they're saying the hand sign is of the Santa Cruz Soldiers gang?

http://www.diario.aw/2011/12/edmar-anthony-lacle-di-13-ana-a-bay-for-di-cas-y-famia-no-a-tende-nada-mas-di-dje/

Papiamentu translation:

edmar anthony lacle of 13 year owing to bay for of cas y family not owing to hear nothing more of dje

publication: thursday, 8 december 2011.

categoria: general

today is 4 day cu past owing to disparce!

oranjestad (aan): at keep of police owing to present the madam of inicialnan f.l.k. for place autoridad at height cu his grandson owing to march bay for of cas. the denunciante is grandmother y voogd of the child. the child of inicialnan the.a.l. owing to leave bay on 4 of december ultimo for alrededor of 7’or of night. according denunciante preocupa past did take contacto via mobil cu the grandson on the same day but the child owing to bise cu the do not come cas more. by the day provided that cuestion, the grandson owing to pay the mobil cu consecuencia the not can achieve contacto more cu denunciante. according the grandmother y alavez voogd, the child will is as hand cu santa cruz soldiers. all dato owing to worde compila y slachtoffer hulp also owing to worde envolvi relaciona cu the situation. informe adicional is menciona cu edmar anthony lacle is naci 13 of december 1998 y live at macuarima 156 owing to. apparently the young will was dress jeans y t-shirt the day cu past owing to bay for of cas. cualkier person cu know paradero of edmar for calling 5922729 or can take contacto cu central of police yamando 100.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 10, 2011, 11:50:19 AM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=9164

T.H. Palm & Company Hosts 7th Annual GNO
Posted by Aruba Daily on December 9th, 2011

Palm Beach – Friends and fans of T.H. Palm & Company looked forward with a great sense of anticipation to one of the season’s first parties, Girls Night Out, in its 7th edition this year.

Managing Director Jodi Tobman and the Salamander Group family members welcomed guests to the store, located street-side at Playa Linda Beach Resort, for a Tip Our Hats party, in celebration and appreciation of their local clients.

All Salamander Group associates wore feathered fashion hats so they could tip them, in reflection of the store’s attitude of gratitude.

Catered by Flavors, the delicious hors d’oeuvres included sliced filet mignon and fire roasted shrimp, over bottomless champagne cocktails, laced with camaraderie.

The evening also brought together some highly motivated women who represented six of Aruba’s not for profit organizations. These six representatives received generous donations that night from T.H. Palm & Company.

::snipping2::

Pictured here, the much-enjoyed 7th annual Girls’ Night Out at T.H. Palm & Company.

Reminder
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10724.msg1477730#msg1477730
(IFA friend of the Van der Sloot's on the far left)

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 10, 2011, 03:58:28 PM »

I see Anita is still in mourning.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: December 10, 2011, 04:34:26 PM »

When Kyle failed to following through with his commitment to openly expose his knowledge pertaining to the Persistence betrayal ... knowledge regarding a betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family as well as donors who contributed to the undertaking ... did he really believe that the Natalee Freebirds ... whose only existence was to uncover the truth in regards to the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... would hide what they had learned "under a basket" or ... "under a bed".

A chance that justice for Natalee Holloway would prevail demanded Kyle's words were exposed.  A chance that a measure of closure for Natalee's family would be forthcoming demanded that Kyle's words were exposed.

Janet

++++

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

Very Unsettling

Kyle Kingman - March 19, 2009 -  In His Own Words

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December.

I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

Source: ldstlou - goldmonkey - 03/19/09

Every Secret will be brought to Light

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

s.t.

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: December 10, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 10, 2011, 06:14:39 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.