April 23, 2024, 05:29:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359666 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: December 12, 2011, 01:45:25 AM »

This part of the article appears to be explaining the interview that Mary gave in Peru.

Under the hot sun outside the prison, Hamer started airing in public her unproven theories about conspiracies against Van der Sloot. She started talking to television cameras—which made the authorities even more suspicious that she might be a journalist. She denounced Peruvian government officials, including the ex-president. She shared her suspicion that the prison doctor was giving Van der Sloot dangerous drugs, and word got back to the prison administration. Van der Sloot’s lawyer was then notified that Van der Sloot had been taken to the prison hospital to be monitored for the drugs that Hamer had accused the prison doctor of administering. Hamer looked under great strain, and she appeared to be reaching the end of her usefulness to van der Sloot.

And so finally Van der Sloot delivered a painful blow. He rejected her. Through a third party, Van der Sloot sent word to his attorney: please get Hamer to back off.

On Wednesday afternoon, the day she had booked herself to leave Peru, Hamer sent a text message to a reporter to say she wasn’t being let inside again because “I’m talking to the media.” She said her freedom of speech was being limited. She said Van der Sloot was being punished. She was going to up her demands for a lawsuit against the U.S. Justice Department, which had not answered her questions about an FBI plot she believes targeted van der Sloot. But she was committed to Van der Sloot, she said. She would stay with him as long as he wanted her to.

That evening Hamer went back to Florida.

http://www.thedailybeast.com//content/newsweek/2011/12/11/is-a-doctor-from-florida-joran-van-der-sloot-s-new-conquest.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #861 on: December 12, 2011, 01:48:44 AM »

Thanks grace-land!  I didn't notice that it was more than one page!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: December 12, 2011, 02:03:17 AM »

You can tell she dyed her hair blonde quite a while ago.  And I think it's safe to assume she's the blonde that was mentioned taking food etc to Joran from early on?  Wonder if she did the blonde dye job specifically for this "humanitarian" mission for the prisoner that is known to be attracted to blondes, or if she always dyes it blonde and then lets it grow out like that?

I think that her first visit to Peru was in December, 2010.  Yes, she must have dyed it quite a while ago; maybe a change of life thingy? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: December 12, 2011, 02:04:16 AM »

so it was Tacopina to Anita to Joran...

http://www.thedailybeast.com//content/newsweek/2011/12/11/is-a-doctor-from-florida-joran-van-der-sloot-s-new-conquest.html

::snipping2::

Of all the women who reached out to Van der Sloot, Hamer was the one who got through to him in person. First she contacted the high-profile American attorney who had helped Van der Sloot in Aruba. Eventually, she says, he put her in touch with Van der Sloot’s mother, Anita Van der Sloot, who was living in Holland. The two women got along well long distance. (Despite repeated email requests, Anita van der Sloot declined to speak with us for this story.)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: December 12, 2011, 02:10:37 AM »

You can tell she dyed her hair blonde quite a while ago.  And I think it's safe to assume she's the blonde that was mentioned taking food etc to Joran from early on?  Wonder if she did the blonde dye job specifically for this "humanitarian" mission for the prisoner that is known to be attracted to blondes, or if she always dyes it blonde and then lets it grow out like that?

I think that her first visit to Peru was in December, 2010.  Yes, she must have dyed it quite a while ago; maybe a change of life thingy? 

Yes, after reading the complete article it does state that.  If that's true then she wasn't the blonde delivering food to him in the early months.  But I still think that could be a years worth of growth on her hair since the blonde coloring, just depends on how fast her hair grows.

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: December 12, 2011, 02:24:03 AM »

I think Joran got a lot more than $300 from Stephany.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: December 12, 2011, 02:25:11 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 12, 2011, 02:25:48 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: December 12, 2011, 09:23:07 AM »

Is a Doctor From Florida Joran van der Sloot's New Conquest?
Dec 12, 2011 12:00 AM EST
The Dutch sociopath accused of murder sits in a dirty Peruvian prison awaiting trial. Has he just charmed another victim?

Dr. Mary Hamer, 55, dresses very carefully before she visits the prison. The young man she goes to see in the forbidding complex, where rats crawl out of the drains and the dust of the nearby desert settles on everything, is someone she’s come to think of as a possible spiritual leader, maybe a Gandhi, and she wants to make a good impression. If only he could spend a decade or so under her wing, she believes, he could realize his full potential. Already Hamer, a divorced radiologist from Lake City, Fla., is doling out her savings to pay his lawyers. She is buying him clothes. She is sending him care packages. If only he were released into her custody, she would cast out the violence like a gentle exorcist coaxing away the demons. And if he has murdered before, he would murder no more.

Hamer has styled herself the young man’s guardian angel, but she could just as easily be his latest victim.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: December 12, 2011, 11:13:15 AM »

This part of the article appears to be explaining the interview that Mary gave in Peru.

Under the hot sun outside the prison, Hamer started airing in public her unproven theories about conspiracies against Van der Sloot. She started talking to television cameras—which made the authorities even more suspicious that she might be a journalist. She denounced Peruvian government officials, including the ex-president. She shared her suspicion that the prison doctor was giving Van der Sloot dangerous drugs, and word got back to the prison administration. Van der Sloot’s lawyer was then notified that Van der Sloot had been taken to the prison hospital to be monitored for the drugs that Hamer had accused the prison doctor of administering. Hamer looked under great strain, and she appeared to be reaching the end of her usefulness to van der Sloot.

And so finally Van der Sloot delivered a painful blow. He rejected her. Through a third party, Van der Sloot sent word to his attorney: please get Hamer to back off.

On Wednesday afternoon, the day she had booked herself to leave Peru, Hamer sent a text message to a reporter to say she wasn’t being let inside again because “I’m talking to the media.” She said her freedom of speech was being limited. She said Van der Sloot was being punished. She was going to up her demands for a lawsuit against the U.S. Justice Department, which had not answered her questions about an FBI plot she believes targeted van der Sloot. But she was committed to Van der Sloot, she said. She would stay with him as long as he wanted her to.

That evening Hamer went back to Florida.

Considering the 18 month deadline has come and gone ... could it be that Joran van der Sloot is about to be granted his freedom until the trial ... the trial which according to differing media accounts begins on either January 5th or February 5th.

The silence forthcoming from Joran's attorney on this issue in over two weeks has been deafening.

Janet

++++++

The Interview

Original murder charge against van der Sloot will stand
November 22, 2011

<snipped>

Meanwhile, van der Sloot's lawyer said that he plans to file a motion with the court, requesting his client be set free.

As of early next month, van der Sloot will have spent 18 months in Peruvian prison. Jimenez will argue that under Peruvian law, it is considered excessive imprisonment when a person has been jailed for more than 18 months without having had his day in court.

No date has been set yet on the case.

"The delay is not his fault. We have been acting in good faith. He has been cooperating with the authorities. And they still don't have a translator," said Jimenez.

It will be up to the court to decide whether van der Sloot is freed. Because of the case's complexity, a judge could rule to keep him behind bars. Once Jimenez presents his habeas corpus motion, a panel of judges will meet to interview van der Sloot and make a determination.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/22/world/americas/peru-van-der-sloot/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: December 12, 2011, 04:24:47 PM »

Video "Van der Sloot Guardian Angel."  This video is in English of Hamer giving an interview outside of Castro Castro last week.

http://magazine-directory.com/Newsweek.htm

Is a Doctor From Florida Joran van der Sloot's New Conquest?
Dec 12, 2011 12:00 AM EST
The Dutch sociopath accused of murder sits in a dirty Peruvian prison awaiting trial. Has he just charmed another victim?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: December 12, 2011, 04:30:15 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3073290/2011/12/12/Joran-van-der-Sloot-wijst-beschermengel-de-deur.dhtml

Google translation

Monday, December 12, 2011
Joran indicates guardian of the door

It seems that the self-appointed guardian of Joran van der Sloot, the American Mary Hammer, not welcome her with gifts and well-meaning advice. The woman who is convinced that the murder suspect was lured into a trap by the FBI, the prison anymore. Van der Sloot has specifically asked his attorney to hammer away from him to keep.

According to the woman, a radiologist from Florida, her access to the Castro Castro prison in her last visit denied by authorities because they "speak with the media. However, The Daily Beast reports on its website that Joran through third party lawyer had called for 'Hammer Please keep away from him. "

Journalist
The "civil rights lawyer and spiritual" leader of the suspect van der Sloot had already announced this month would make a visit to her protege. During previous meetings, she would have made notes of the conversations they conducted. That fact, combined with the increasingly looking to the media, Peruvian authorities suspect that Hammer was ever a journalist can be.

Last week she went back and dropped from Peru via a text message to a reporter that her media appearances were the reason they could not enter. Hammer now claims that its "free speech" is limited. According to her Joran would be punished in this way. They announced themselves hard to continue making his case and to stay with him as long as he wanted.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 12, 2011, 05:45:20 PM »

What is so sad ... Mary Hamer does not get it.  When her financial assistance ceases so does her so-called relationship with Joran van der Sloot.

Does this woman not have family who care enough to intervene and take the necessary steps that will afford this delusional woman professional help?

Janet

I suspect that that Mary Hamer's financial contributions to Joran's defence began to dwindle and ... she became expendable.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 12, 2011, 05:51:54 PM »

Woman Pleads For Van Der Sloot's Release!
Published: 12/06 10:43 am
Updated: 12/06 10:55 am

BIRMINGHAM, Ala (WIAT) - A radiologist who is paying for Joran Van Der Sloot's legal fees, and calls herself his "guardian angel", is also fighting for his freedom!

Hear the controversial statements from Mary Hamer in the video viewer.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Woman-Pleads-For-Van-Der-Sloots-Release/YziNcIaP1kiwT79GPnxQOw.cspx

What difference a week makes!

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 12, 2011, 07:48:38 PM »

Beast TV   

That's the right place for her!   

She's really full of herself isn't she?  She can't give the Ricardo Flores family or any others she named peace.  She's crazy.  Wish I could tell her where she can stick that olive branch.

At least they didn't just let her come and go in and out of the prison as she pleased.  She wasn't quite as important as she had herself convinced she is...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: December 12, 2011, 08:27:01 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/december_13__2011

December 13, 2011

The Morning News (Aruba) Page 5

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: December 12, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/12/loke-a-pasa-diahuebs-siman-pasa-cu-un-turbina-di-vestas/

Papiamentu translation:

thing owing to happen diahuebs week happen cu one turbina of vestas

publication: monday, 12 december 2011.

categoria: general

ohala mike eman his eye open now if!

oranjestad (aan): posible danger for area of hill shell y boroncana? immidiately see the potretnan here. this owing to socede diahuebs day 8 of december 2011, then week happen, at escocia!

one molina of wind of mark vestas, of 2 megawatt model “v80”, cu have one diametro of 80 metre, in area of north ayrshire owing to stick at candela.

immidiately see the smoke, y the consecuente molester of chispanan big of candela cu owing to spat rond.

imaginabo if this happen at urirama, aruba? the manual of mantencion of vestas his turbinanan of wind, is exigi one “zona of seguridad” of 400 metre, y this is for his empleadonan! the is one sound of seguridad for “peligro of trabao”. the is indica claramente cu do you not mag of is dentro of 400 metre.

but at aruba? if acaso gobierno of mike eman follow cu the plan diabolico for let the molinanan worde construi eynan, the turbinanan will is dentro of 500 metre of areanan residencial! less of 500 metre of cas where person, mascota, y children live y play abroad all day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 12, 2011, 09:22:48 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/category/obituario/

I think "mescos cu yiu" means "same as child"

Never could find a good translation of those specific words, but mescos means same, and his children are listed under Yiunan (yiu nan = child they (translated from Papiamentu to English)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 12, 2011, 09:27:22 PM »

HT Carpe   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8176.msg1176217#msg1176217

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: December 12, 2011, 09:45:11 PM »

http://www.belfonticapitalpartners.com/RaisingofWestinFlag.pdf

December 2006

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.