March 28, 2024, 04:54:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 358332 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »

Ricardo Flores - November, 2010

'Joran lives like a king in jail.  It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 07:34:32 PM »

Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:23:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: New Witness
To:"Kermit" <edited>

thanks for your kind words.

The Kalpoes are still suspects.. just not taking DNA
testing from them..

The witness police are tracking down is a jogger
(male) who came forward already as a witness.. jogs in
the wee hours of the morning.. being very carefull
wheeling him in.. not to make the same mistake as with
the gardener..

Regards

TL
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 08:15:03 PM »

the worms crawl in the worms crawl out...............thinking about Kalpoes today......
carry on

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 08:29:27 PM »

Case Summary

Please make a note of the Case Number.

Click here to access document images for this case. 
If this link fails, you may go to the Case Document Images site and search using the case number displayed on this page.
Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

10/31/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel

11/16/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 11-21-2011)

11/21/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)

01/03/2012 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (THIRD MOTION TO DISMISS ANDREQUEST FOR TERMINATING SANCTIONS)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »

Why would they schedule a hearing to dismiss AFTER the trial.  They must not be able to go to trial because of the lack of cooperation from the Kalpoes.  ::justice2NJ::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 08:41:09 PM »

the worms crawl in the worms crawl out...............thinking about Kalpoes today......
carry on

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Aired August 18, 2005

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  TWITTY: Well, I mean, we've known from day one that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this crime with Natalee.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/18/lkl.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 08:54:44 PM »

Why would they schedule a hearing to dismiss AFTER the trial.  They must not be able to go to trial because of the lack of cooperation from the Kalpoes.  ::justice2NJ::

::justice2NJ::

This case should have been dismissed in February, 2008 when a motion was presented by Phil McGraw's attorneys alleging that the Kalpoes' attorneys failed to comply to court requests for documents.  A five day deadline to comply came came and went a long time ago.

Janet

+++++

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns. ....

In their dismissal motion, lawyers for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling.

"There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

<snipped>

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 08:56:31 PM »

Case Summary

If this link fails, you may go to the Case Document Images site and search using the case number displayed on this page.

Future Hearings

10/31/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel

11/16/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

11/21/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

01/03/2012 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (THIRD MOTION TO DISMISS ANDREQUEST FOR TERMINATING SANCTIONS)

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 11:19:30 PM »

Case Summary

Future Hearings

Motion to Compel

Motion to Dismiss (THIRD MOTION TO DISMISS AND REQUEST FOR TERMINATING SANCTIONS)

Thanks Klaas!   

I'm not sure I understand the "Terminating Sanctions" part...   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 11:20:50 PM »

That's the only reason I can see for scheduling the hearing after the trial date.

It's crazy, I'll be glad when it's over.  It should be DISMISSED!    ::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 11:55:07 PM »

Looking at the full list of filings - posting everything with the word sactions  :

10/04/2007 Notice of Motion (TO DISMISS PLT'S CLAIMS FOR WILLFUL FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH COURT ORDER; REQ FOR TERMINATING AND OTHER SANCTIONS FOR MISUSE OF DISCOVERY PROCESS; MEMO P&A'S )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

02/14/2008 Motion to Dismiss (AND REQUEST FOR TERMINATING SANCTIONS, ETC. SET: 4-3-08)

04/22/2008 Reply/Response (to Plaintiffs' Opposition to Defendants' Second Motion to Dismiss and Request for Terminating Sanctions for Plaintiffs' Willful Failure to Comply with Court Orders)

10/15/2008 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.162) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference) - Not Held-Continued

12/04/2008 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference4) Re Counsel Pro Hac Vice) - Matter continued

03/26/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions;3) Case Management Conference) - Court's ruling and order entered

and now

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2011, 12:24:51 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2011, 12:34:56 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2011, 11:37:06 AM »

6 degrees of Joran van der Sloot

Birmingham, Alabama (WIAT)  You've heard of six degrees of Kevin Bacon?  That parlor game can't hold a candle to six degrees of Joran van der Sloot.  Pick a high profile tabloid crime case of the last ten years and it usually comes back to some connection to the prime suspect in the Natalee Holloway case.

Although van der Sloot is currently in prison waiting trial on charges he robbed and murdered a Peruvian student, the tentacles reach worldwide.

The latest example is the hiring of New York lawyer Joe Tacopina to represent the parents of a missing Kansas City infant.  Tacopina, of course, once represented van der Sloot when he was being investigated in Natalee Holloway's disappearance on a graduation trip to Aruba.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/6-degrees-of-Joran-van-der-Sloot/Q7A3yfwErUiWRvxsNJQI-A.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2011, 11:45:54 AM »

Looking at the full list of filings - posting everything with the word sactions  :

10/04/2007 Notice of Motion (TO DISMISS PLT'S CLAIMS FOR WILLFUL FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH COURT ORDER; REQ FOR TERMINATING AND OTHER SANCTIONS FOR MISUSE OF DISCOVERY PROCESS; MEMO P&A'S )

02/14/2008 Motion to Dismiss (AND REQUEST FOR TERMINATING SANCTIONS, ETC. SET: 4-3-08)

04/22/2008 Reply/Response (to Plaintiffs' Opposition to Defendants' Second Motion to Dismiss and Request for Terminating Sanctions for Plaintiffs' Willful Failure to Comply with Court Orders)

10/15/2008 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.162) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference) - Not Held-Continued

12/04/2008 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference4) Re Counsel Pro Hac Vice) - Matter continued

03/26/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions;3) Case Management Conference) - Court's ruling and order entered

and now

Thanks Klaas.

When is the trial scheduled?  The date of Phil McGraw's latest motion to dismiss implies IF there is a trial it will not be until after January 3, 2012.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/2973364/2011/10/18/Joran-braakte-na-ruiken-bebloed-shirt.dhtml

Google translation

Tuesday, October 18, 2011
"Joran vomited after smelling bloody shirt Flores'

Joran was during his questioning about the murder of Stephany Flores in the shirt printed that he used his nose to make her choke. It smelled very pungent and garment was stained with blood, let interpreter Maurice Stein know. "He spontaneously began to vomit."

The 34-year-old Stein has an interview with the Voice more details about Van der Sloot's confession brought out.

Sick
Stein himself was sick of the smell of the shirt. "I've never seen anything like it, or smelled. I could barely suppress the nausea. That was the shirt that Flores had made it impossible to breathe. "

Moist eyes
Joran said he Stephany an elbow on her nose gave, because they would have looked on his computer. "By all the blood that blow had caused, he says he got into a panic. He did not know what to do, because she began to lose consciousness. He therefore decided to strangle her. "

Then he says that it does not succeed immediately, which he stuffed a shirt in her mouth, hoping she would suffocate. "The same shirt came to the table. Joran was sick and had to vomit. That was the only time I saw his eyes moist and perceived remorse. "

Cigarettes
Joran Stein describes as a peaceful and cooperative suspect, who constantly asked for cigarettes. "He introduced himself politely and was credible," Stein stressed that it was very striking that the hearing officer on his cell phone was filming. " Those images of the confession were recently released.

Confession remains
Stein gave the interview last week after it became known that the court refuse to Van der Sloot's lawyer and the interpreter who were present at the first hearings to disqualify rejected. Joran claimed his rights were violated.

Thus his confession under duress and have made, Van der Sloot that no official interpreter at the hearings in June last year. Earlier, a judge rejected the request of the hand and now it was also rejected on appeal.

"I told him clearly that I often do translations for the Peruvian dish," says the interpreter. "Then he agreed with me as interpreter." Stein occur almost weekly as an interpreter for Dutch people who appear before the Peruvian courts.

"That's actually a sideline, because I run my own travel agency in Lima. All I've done five hundred seats, were on drugs, but the murder of Flores. "

::snipping2::
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2011, 02:33:32 PM »

Tacopino defending Lisa Irwin's parents 

He only defends the guilty.  Looks bad to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/87909-speciale-commissie-prostitutie-san-nicolas

Google translation:

Special Committee on Prostitution San Nicolas

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18 2011 10:14

ORANGE CITY - The European Day against trafficking has also been repeated in Aruba today. With extra attention in the media, leaflets and putting up posters asking the Task Force Human Trafficking and Smuggling renewed attention to the hotline launched in April and the awareness campaign "Open your Eyes". Tomorrow starts a three-day conference and show in a press conference this morning that there is a committee formed within the task force that focuses on prostitution in San Nicolas.

According to National Coordinator for Human Trafficking and smuggling Jeanette Richardson-Perch is the committee due to the recent audit by the government in the red light district of San Nicolas. Consequently, according to her anyway of issues that may be related to trafficking or may cause. Perch says that the question whether the government is also working on prevention in the sex industry. This is because global research shows that this sector very vulnerable to trafficking. The coordinator said that the establishment of a separate committee within the task force will now be looking at the situation is particularly so in San Nicolas. Furthermore, in the countries where most prostitutes come from Colombia and Venezuela, information material. Women from these countries can therefore advance about the hotline in Aruba and what to do when they are exploited for example. Yet it remains difficult Baars says, because women often only for a short time here and in rotation on the other islands to work. Abuse also means that they will not be accepted and thus susceptible to falling income, which is significant compared to the situation in their homeland, to go wrong.

Lucrative

Because trafficking is lucrative, says the coordinator. It provides the most profitable in crime, more than drug trafficking. "If a person is operating, is about $ 250,000 a year profit," quantifies perch. Trafficking is also often associated with money laundering. This is one of the issues which the conference is to start tomorrow. Friday is also the conference entirely dedicated to the victims of child labor or courted as a victim in the sex industry. Baars: "We are in Aruba yet to do before, but that does not mean that you must be blind. If it occurs worldwide, it would be foolish to say that this is not happening. "The conference attracts by her people from abroad. All the more because it co-organized by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security with a lot of expertise in that area. For although the phenomenon of trafficking and smuggling in many global knowledge, is in many professionals in police, justice and treatment still unknown what is in means and how to assist victims.

The citizens' awareness, since the government is already in April this year actively embarked on a campaign and hotline. Since then, according to perch, but also two reports to the hotline received, which also yielded no new cases. There are, however, the task force in the meantime announced two new cases, both are about possible exploitation and are now being investigated. One is a domestic help and the other one personeellid in a supermarket. The task force also gave in April to investigate high risk such as construction, supermarkets and so the sex industry. Baars: "We are still looking for someone who can perform. We try to collaborate with the University of Aruba, perhaps a student could do this. "

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2011, 06:31:47 PM »

Two document response by the Kalpoe attorneys to the Dr. Phil attorneys request for additional information from Arlene Schipper:

Doc 1 (main info)

Doc 2 (main info)

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2011, 07:36:24 PM »

Looks like Aruba's conspiracy continues with getting rid of documents!

I can't wait until trial when they put Arlene Ellis-Schipper on the stand and she starts that double-talk of hers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.