April 19, 2024, 03:26:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 359533 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: November 26, 2011, 07:31:40 PM »

My thought process exactly!!!

Janet

+++++

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 -
« Reply #1553 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »

I just have a feeling something even bigger is going to happen.  I have a feeling that Joran is going to throw people under the bus and start naming names.  Joran is mad and he will turn his anger towards Aruba for not helping him.  Everyone get ready to run.

People like:

Van der Straaten
Rudy Croes
Nelson Oduber
Karin Jannsen
Rick Smid
Bob Witt
Ben King
Michael Posner
Julia Renfro

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8145.msg1170391#msg1170391

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: November 26, 2011, 07:35:08 PM »

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!
Sharon

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 26, 2011, 08:31:38 PM »

Help!!

Considering a January 6th trial date has been established ... will Jimenez still attempt to gain Joran his freedom following the December 4th deadline?  Is there a hearing date?  I have been googling and have not found any online article addressing this issue.

Thanks

Janet

++++

Original murder charge against van der Sloot will stand
November 22, 2011

<snipped>

Meanwhile, van der Sloot's lawyer said that he plans to file a motion with the court, requesting his client be set free.

As of early next month, van der Sloot will have spent 18 months in Peruvian prison. Jimenez will argue that under Peruvian law, it is considered excessive imprisonment when a person has been jailed for more than 18 months without having had his day in court.

No date has been set yet on the case.

"The delay is not his fault. We have been acting in good faith. He has been cooperating with the authorities. And they still don't have a translator," said Jimenez.

It will be up to the court to decide whether van der Sloot is freed. Because of the case's complexity, a judge could rule to keep him behind bars. Once Jimenez presents his habeas corpus motion, a panel of judges will meet to interview van der Sloot and make a determination.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/22/world/americas/peru-van-der-sloot/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #603 on: November 26, 2011, 09:30:49 PM »

I think what is happening in Peru has nothing to do with Aruba. 

I agree.

And it has been plainly stated in several articles that murderers are not eligible for the new program of transfer/extradition to their home country to complete their sentences.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-not-eligible-for-get-out-of-jail/ROYXod835UyvlfHAv7VMbw.cspx

Van der Sloot not eligible for get out of jail free card

::snipping2::

Peruvian Justice Minister Francisco Eguiguren says about 2 000 foreign prisoners who have been detained for minor offenses, could have their sentences commuted or be extradited to their home countries to serve their sentence.

But they're making clear the proposal wouldn't include people charged with murder, terrorism or other serious crimes.  In other words, people like Joran van der Sloot.

The Dutch national is waiting trial on murder/robbery charges and there has been consistent speculation he's trying to do a deal to serve any sentence back in The Netherlands.

Also, if some people in Aruba were so concerned about Joran deciding to spill the beans about anything, he'd more than likely be dead from some unfortunate "accident".  It happens.  At this point Joran has lied so extensively about everything that without verifiable proof, anything he says will just be considered one more lie out of the mouth of Joran.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: November 26, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »

Help!!

Considering a January 6th trial date has been established ... will Jimenez still attempt to gain Joran his freedom following the December 4th deadline?  Is there a hearing date?  I have been googling and have not found any online article addressing this issue.

Thanks

Janet

++++

November 22, 2011

<snipped>

Meanwhile, van der Sloot's lawyer said that he plans to file a motion with the court, requesting his client be set free.

As of early next month, van der Sloot will have spent 18 months in Peruvian prison. Jimenez will argue that under Peruvian law, it is considered excessive imprisonment when a person has been jailed for more than 18 months without having had his day in court.

"The delay is not his fault. We have been acting in good faith. He has been cooperating with the authorities. And they still don't have a translator," said Jimenez.

It will be up to the court to decide whether van der Sloot is freed. Because of the case's complexity, a judge could rule to keep him behind bars. Once Jimenez presents his habeas corpus motion, a panel of judges will meet to interview van der Sloot and make a determination.

<snipped>

The article below was posted on November 22; it might have the answer your question.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/22/joran-van-der-sloot-indicted-on-murder-and-robbery/

November 22, 2011
Joran van der Sloot indicted on murder and robbery

On December 4th, Joran van der Sloot will have spent 18 months in a Peruvian prison. On this day his defense attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro is preparing to file an habeas corpus with the court requesting that he be set free.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 26, 2011, 11:54:43 PM »

Joran is going to trial!   
Monkey Devil!    

Hey Kalpoe's...  Think that's gonna help your case?            Joran's going to trial!            

Thank You, Grace-Land!

YW, Lifesong.  Justice for Stephany and Natalee!   ::justice2NJ::
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: November 27, 2011, 12:20:52 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
Yesterday I watched an interview with Joran and a Peruvian police officer, I thought that I watched all the videos regarding Stephanie's case but I think that I missed that one. It was posted in El comercio web page. In the video the police officer is interviewing Joran after he was extradited  from Chile to Peru, and he is explaining how he killed stephanie, during the interview the police officer showed him the shirt that he used to kill staphanie, the police asked him if it was the shirt that he used to kill stephanie and he said "yes' then the police officer asked him to grab the shirt and explain how he killed stapnaie, but  when he saw the shirt he got scared and he couldn't grab it and seconds later he tried to threw up...so disgusting 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: November 27, 2011, 12:38:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
Yesterday I watched an interview with Joran and a Peruvian police officer, I thought that I watched all the videos regarding Stephanie's case but I think that I missed that one. It was posted in El comercio web page. In the video the police officer is interviewing Joran after he was extradited  from Chile to Peru, and he is explaining how he killed stephanie, during the interview the police officer showed him the shirt that he used to kill staphanie, the police asked him if it was the shirt that he used to kill stephanie and he said "yes' then the police officer asked him to grab the shirt and explain how he killed stapnaie, but  when he saw the shirt he got scared and he couldn't grab it and seconds later he tried to threw up...so disgusting 

Hi, cecilita.  Do you have the link?  TIA
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: November 27, 2011, 12:48:50 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1308441/noticia-video-esta-confesion-que-van-der-sloot-no-quiere-reconocer
el video is in spanish but you can see him sick almost at the end of the video
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 27, 2011, 12:53:34 AM »

Help!!

Thanks

Janet

++++

November 22, 2011

<snipped>

<snipped>

The article below was posted on November 22; it might have the answer your question.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/22/joran-van-der-sloot-indicted-on-murder-and-robbery/

November 22, 2011
Joran van der Sloot indicted on murder and robbery

On December 4th, Joran van der Sloot will have spent 18 months in a Peruvian prison. On this day his defense attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro is preparing to file an habeas corpus with the court requesting that he be set free.

Thanks Grace.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: November 27, 2011, 12:57:40 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1308441/noticia-video-esta-confesion-que-van-der-sloot-no-quiere-reconocer

Thanks cecilita, I'd read about his reaction to the bloody shirt in the book Portrait of a Monster, but I hadn't watched that entire video.  Interesting, I'm watching it now.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: November 27, 2011, 01:11:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Thanks cecilita, I'd read about his reaction to the bloody shirt in the book Portrait of a Monster, but I hadn't watched that entire video.  Interesting, I'm watching it now.
at the end he is wipping his fake tears, so disgusting !!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: November 27, 2011, 01:16:31 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Yes, he is disgusting.  That's for sure.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: November 27, 2011, 01:33:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Yes, he is disgusting.  That's for sure.   

I just finished watching it.  He's sick, sick, sick!    
Thanks for the link, cecilita.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 27, 2011, 01:47:52 AM »

It might be him, and much more, that they need in Aruba.      jmo

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gary-giordano-suspect-maryland-woman-disappearance-released-article-1.982931

Gary Giordano, suspect in Maryland woman’s disappearance, to be released 
Prosecutors say they need more time to analyze evidence on Giordano's computer, iPad

BY Nina Mandell
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, November 26 2011, 3:52 PM

It appears another mysterious death in Aruba may go unsolved.

A Maryland man accused of murdering his travel companion on the Caribbean island will be freed next Tuesday, a judge ruled Friday.

Gary Giordano, 50, has spent four months in prison after 35-year-old Robyn Gardner disappeared. He claims she vanished while they were scuba diving, but investigators haven't found the Maryland woman's body.

Prosecutors called the ruling a "setback", arguing they need more time to analyze Giordano's computer and iPad, the Associated Press reported. His lawyers argue that they have no evidence.

"We feel he is a flight risk," prosecutor Taco Stein told the AP. "The investigation is ongoing. We need him."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gary-giordano-suspect-maryland-woman-disappearance-released-article-1.982931#ixzz1esvlRA7f
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 27, 2011, 03:01:14 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: November 27, 2011, 10:23:42 AM »

November 10, 2010

Google Translation

FLORES FAMILY SAY JORAN LIVES LIKE KING

Stepahany Flores was murdered on 30 May in a hotel room, which hosts the Dutch Joran Van derSloot. Who is the prime suspect in the death of the young.

Everything indicates that the murderer would derSloot Van Stephany, because a video shows that he was the last to see her alive and enter the room where he was brutally murdered.

However, the family of the victim shows his great reproach to the Peruvian justice system, noting that Joran lives "like a king in jail."

"It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals," said Ricardo Flores outraged father of the girl killed.

He added that it's been six months since the detention of the Dutch and "until this day refuses to give his statement to the judge," he said to a local television station in Lima.

"Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them." Flores said indignantly.

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8719.msg1259600;topicseen#msg1259600

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: November 27, 2011, 12:36:17 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1340065/noticia-van-der-sloot-implico-alan-garcia-su-demanda-contra-estado-peruano

Google translation

Van der Sloot implicated Alan Garcia in his lawsuit against the Peruvian State
The Dutchman asks $ 10 million because it believes that human rights were violated

Sunday November 27, 2011 - 11:00 am

The Dutch citizen Joran Van der Sloot, confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, presented, as is known, a complaint against the Chilean government for allegedly not allowed to defend themselves, and violating their human rights during his extradition to Peru. This demand is also implicated former President Alan Garcia.

In a paper released today by The Sunday, detailing the arguments of the Dutch defense, states that "there was pressure from the then President of the Republic Alan García Pérez" to the Chilean government to extradite the Dutchman, who was arrested in Arica shortly after the murder.

As detailed in the lawsuit are also implicated former Interior Minister Octavio Salazar former Police General Miguel Hidalgo and Cesar Guardia, and the murdered girl's father, Ricardo Flores.

It has argued that police investigations of Chile did not allow a phone call, use of computer to communicate with their families, guarantees of due process and counsel.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 27, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »

From the Pulitzer and Thompson website. They are the authors of the book, " Portrait of a Monster."

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/january-6-trial-date-for-joran-van-der-sloot/

January 6 Trial Date for Joran van der Sloot

Judgement day has arrived for accused murderer Joran van der Sloot.  The notorious Dutchman’s trial is slated to begin on January 6 on murder and robbery  charges stemming from the death of 21-year-old Stephany Flores in Room 309 of Lima’s Hotel Tac.

While the Peruvian courts have announced that Van der Sloot will not face a life sentence, as the Flores family had hoped, he still faces thirty years in one of the most inhospitable prison systems in the world.

At trial, Van der Sloot will face a three judge panel who will ultimately decide his fate.  Unlike the United States, there is no jury system in Peru.  If convicted, the Flores family will have a say in which prison Van der Sloot will serve out his sentence.

Van der Sloot stands accused in the murder of Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room last year.

During exclusive interviews Peruvian told authors Lisa Pulitzer and Cole Thompson, van der Sloot lured the young business student up to his hotel room where he “tortured” her for her bank and credit card pin numbers, before calmly smothering her with a towel.  He was arrested in Chile several days later.

The court’s decision to abandon the premeditated murder charge hit lead investigator Captain Juan Callan, who believes the murder was most certianly premeditated,  particularly hard.   In an exclusive interview with the authors of “Portrait of a Monster,” Callan stated, “He did not know how much she had on her, but he know about the $10,000 in winnings in the truck? Her friends said she had a “big wad” during their interviews. We found no deposits or withdrawals from any accounts that would match such amount. That’s why, we think, he took the truck. He could have hailed a cab, but he took the truck.”

And Callan worries that, if released, Van der Sloot will kill again.  ”His gaze was cold.  I have dealt many times with homicidal individuals and they often show no feelings, no happiness, or sadness, nothing,” Callan stated.  ”He is clearly a good manipulator.  He carefully selected the victim.”

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: November 27, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »

Jorans reaction when shown his bloody shirt he used to finish off murdering Stephany.

Joran almost vomits after being shown his bloody shirt in his confession

Perhaps the JUDGE in PERU will show Joran poor little Stephany's body after he finished beating her.

's
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.