March 29, 2024, 02:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 358369 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #820 on: December 10, 2011, 07:30:09 PM »

If I don't find the article somewhere else, I'll type it out, translate, and post it later.

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

12/9/2011 Awe Mainta Page 26

Page 28

Papiamentu translation:

conocido ciudadano, antonio carlo owing to bay let we

was yesterday tardi, cu we owing to recibib the tristo news cu the conocido ciudadano, y assure one amigo of we at awemainta, antonio carlo (81 ana) owing to fayace. his dead was inespera, because was diarazon ultimo in oranan of madruga, past owing to achieve one pari of curazon, but owing to being re-activa y so can owing to transport-e cu urgencia for dr. horacio the oduber hospital, where his curazon not owing to mehora y come fayece yesterday afternoon.

antonio carlo we owing to conoce for of time cu past owing to become police y owing to come work at aruba. past owing to promove in cuerpo policial till cu past owing to become boss of police of trafico, cu office at balashi. because; cu the is calling everybody old, past owing to achieve the apodo also because; old.

one police, hour do you wanted talk of integridad, antonio carlo is one of the personanan here. much earnest in his trabao y know of resona his voz of autoridad hour have have to y everybody is respet’e.

after of owing to bandona cuerpo policial, antonio carlo owing to enter sector priva, where past owing to become boss of seguridad of dono of the hotel cu we conoce today because; westin hotel, but owing to work for aruba hotel enterprises y this for of time of concorde hotel.

antonio carlo, mirando cu the can help his child cu trabao, cu owing to open his own bufete of advocate, owing to dicidi of work for his child, mr. anthony. till now cu todopoderoso owing to yam’e in his kingdom.

antonio carlo during day of eleccion, always was chairman of table electoral at club of dosva at dakota. ultimo two eleccion, past owing to gradici p’e trabao here.

at his family, is bay we more sincero condolencia. is desea his wife, gloria y all his yiunan much forza in the dianan dificil here. extraoficialmente we owing to compronde cu the burial will take lugar monday now. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: December 10, 2011, 07:31:28 PM »

I see Anita is still in mourning.

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: December 10, 2011, 11:32:44 PM »

Interview with Stephany's mother, very sad to watch even though I don't understand what is being said.  There is a short clip of Mary Hamer toward the end, I think they ask Stephany's mother about her...it didn't look like she had much to say about her, just shook her head a lot.  I can just imagine what she must think of that psycho that is so determined to rescue her daughter's murderer.

http://youtu.be/-5tzslMp31Q

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5tzslMp31Q?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-5tzslMp31Q?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: December 11, 2011, 12:16:29 AM »

http://www.panamericana.pe/eldominicalc/locales/96750

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: December 11, 2011, 12:32:02 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: December 11, 2011, 12:32:37 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: December 11, 2011, 01:26:16 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: December 11, 2011, 01:36:58 AM »

http://youtu.be/xIG1mhCrT7U

Google translation:

There is no greater pain than the death of a child. Maria Elena Ramirez, is the mother of Stephany Flores, who was killed by the Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot. She plasma in painting the memory of his daughter. Dayana Cieza has details on the next report.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIG1mhCrT7U?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xIG1mhCrT7U?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: December 11, 2011, 01:39:29 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 11, 2011, 01:40:27 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: December 11, 2011, 01:46:09 AM »

cecilita, I'm so glad you're here!   

I was just thinking of you, and hoping maybe you could tell us some of what was said in the interviews with Stephany's mother.  I think they are asking her thoughts about Joran in both videos I posted, and I think they asked her about the crazy Mary Hamer in one of them.  I don't know how good the audio is and if you can understand what she's saying.  But if you can I hope you'll share with us.  Thanks in advance!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: December 11, 2011, 01:52:00 AM »

She is at Hotel LOS DELFINES with her paintings. The paintings have Stephanie's favorite colors.
The interviewer asked her what does she think about the monster's mother and she only said that she doesn't know her but she said "poor mother". What I read in her facebook is that she is very close to God.....good for her!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 11, 2011, 01:56:44 AM »

also she said that something must be wrong with her family (Anita's) in order to have a son like joran...... when the interviewer asked her about the woman that its financially supporting joran...marialena said "I don't know if she has kids"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: December 11, 2011, 02:06:52 AM »

Thanks cecilita!   

I agree with her, there's something very wrong with that family.   

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: December 11, 2011, 02:09:58 AM »

In the video the interviewer asked her what she thinks about Joran and Marielena only said that she doesn't think about him, she doesn't waist her time thinking about "that person" .  Also she said that she believes that the judges are very smart and justice will be served for her daughter because the judges will not want to see other cases like Stephanie and Natalee. I really think that marialena doesn't know too much about the monsters family, she was very distant of the news and for some time also was very distant to her family.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: December 11, 2011, 02:11:13 AM »

In the video the interviewer asked her what she thinks about Joran and Marielena only said that she doesn't think about him, she doesn't waist her time thinking about "that person" .  Also she said that she believes that the judges are very smart and justice will be served for her daughter because the judges will not want to see other cases like Stephanie and Natalee. I really think that marialena doesn't know too much about the monsters family, she was very distant of the news and for some time also was very distant to her family.
she doesnt waste her time thinking about the monster
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: December 11, 2011, 02:33:44 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1315197/noticia-angel-guardian-van-der-sloot-pide-humala-que-lo-amnistie
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: December 11, 2011, 02:44:14 AM »

she doesnt waste her time thinking about the monster

I don't blame her, you can tell from her paintings that although she is very sad she is in a good place.  If she were to think about the monster instead of her precious Stephany her art might start looking like the mess his mother paints!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: December 11, 2011, 02:56:15 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: December 11, 2011, 03:07:37 AM »

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1343411/noticia-madre-stephany-flores-no-perdona-van-der-sloot

Sunday December 4, 2011 - 12:30

Mother (of Stephany Flores) does not forgive Van der Sloot

Maria Elena Ramirez found solace in painting after the murder of his only daughter.

::snipping2::

"My dream is to hug my daughter. If I did next would say that I love, that I never leave again, "said the mother, who has taken refuge in the paint.

"I found a beautiful talent with painting. With painting finds happiness. My room with my daughter. My house has become a gallery, "he confessed.

On the other hand, Maria Elena does not shy away talking about the Dutch Van der Sloot .

"I do not think that person. I have not thought about forgiving, not in my mind. If necessary go to trial, I have no fear of anything. I'm sure I will find justice. "

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.