March 29, 2024, 02:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 358367 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: December 13, 2011, 05:39:16 PM »

PART TWO of the article.

http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/celebrity-news/joran-van-der-sloots-%E2%80%98guardian-angel%E2%80%99-going-broke-claims-prison-is-drugging-him

::snipping2::
"I visited Joran on Saturday and his health is deteriorating. I am worried about him," the concerned radiologist revealed.

"He said his doctor at the Castro Castro prison had put him on a lot of medication," including Tramadol (a pain killer), and Flexeril (a muscle relaxant), much to Hamer's disgust.

PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder

"If he complains of a headache then they give him a stomach medication. They even had him on anti-depression and anti-seizure drugs.

"He really has no health problems that I know of and these drugs severely interact together. Many are highly addictive and cause liver damage. Many increase suicide," revealed the medical expert, who was worried sick about Joran after her last visit.

PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Died In Bizarre Circumstances

"He was groggy, he was stumbling, he knocked over a glass of water, and he had a rash around his neck. His health has deteriorated and his health is going down."

Convinced that he is being overly medicated on unnecessary drugs, Mary even wrote to Peruvian President Ollanta Humala saying she wants both the doctor of the prison and the drugs to be investigated.

PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested

She claims that her outspoken moves led to her being banned from seeing Joran for the rest of her five-day trip, although there have been reports that he said he didn't want her there, she is adamant that's not true and said it is all a plot to keep her quiet.

"They don’t like me because I speak to the media. They don’t like me because I am revealing truths about that prison.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Mugshots

"They don't want me to reveal that Paco cocaine paste is very common there. That place is a drug haven," she alleges. "I don't want Joran to take it as it leads to bad decision-making."

After she had stood in the baking sun for eight hours last Wednesday trying to get access to his cell, Hamer said that van der Sloot passed her a handwritten note via his attorney claiming he had never said he didn't want to see her.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time

"It read, 'My guardian angel, Mr. Jiminez just told me that the director said that I did not want to see you. This of course is not true and you know that.

"I love you, Joran.”

PHOTOS: Celebrity Death Threats

"What a sweetie," gushed his biggest supporter, who went on to claim that prisoners are put in solitary confinement if they complain about anything. "There’s no freedom of speech inside or outside the prison."

She has appealed to both President Humala and President Barack Obama for Joran to be released into her care so that she can rehabilitate him. Assuming that unlikely scenario doesn't occur, the suspected killer will go on trial January 6 for Stephany's murder and Mary plans to spend yet more money to be there to support him.

PHOTOS: Celebs In The Best, Worst And Wackiest Courtroom Couture

"I still owe his attorney legal fees for December to February, but I asked him to tell me which days would be best to come to be in court, as the trial could last for months," she said, revealing that the landmark date isn't the biggest thing on Joran's mind right now.

"He would rather make peace with (Stephany's father) Ricardo Flores and that is more important to him than the trial and any lawsuits."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: December 13, 2011, 06:39:29 PM »

PART ONE of the article.

http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/celebrity-news/joran-van-der-sloots-%E2%80%98guardian-angel%E2%80%99-going-broke-claims-prison-is-drugging-him

Joran Van Der Sloot's ‘Guardian Angel’ Going Broke, Claims Prison Is Drugging Him
Submitted by Celebrity News Wire on December 13, 2011
By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Despite going broke, the Florida radiologist who has been funding Joran van der Sloot's legal bills is prepared to spend her last pennies on trips to Peru to fight for his freedom, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

Mary Hamer, 55, of Lake City, Florida, revealed to RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview that she has spent so much of the salary from her part-time job footing the suspected killer's defense that she even had to dig into her retirement fund to make ends meet.

"It is a big financial burden for me," Hamer told RadarOnline.com. "I live in a small modest apartment, I drive an eight-year-old car. I buy my clothes from thrift shops.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Joran Van Der Sloot's Bloody Clothing

"It is stressful but it is for a good cause," she claimed. "It takes time and money and interest to reach out to someone who is suffering."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, van der Sloot, 24, was officially charged with the murder of Peruvian student Stephany Flores on September 1 and faces up to 30 years in prison, but Hamer, who describes herself as his "guardian angel" said he should have had medical help for his stress.

PHOTOS: Joran Van Der Sloot In Custody

Flores was slaughtered in a Lima hotel room on May 30, 2010, the five-year anniversary of the date an Alabama teen went missing in Aruba, for which van der Sloot was arrested twice in connection with, but never charged.

Hamer spent more than $3,000 of her hard-earned wages on visiting the Dutch man last week, but the trip was a huge disappointment for her when first, she claims, she found her ward drugged-up and disoriented, and then she was even banned from the prison.

The median expected salary for a typical Physician - Radiology in the United States is $406,936. This basic market pricing report was prepared using our Certified Compensation Professionals' analysis of survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at employers of all sizes, industries and geographies.

http://www1.salary.com/Radiologist-salary.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: December 13, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #903 on: December 13, 2011, 07:18:26 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #904 on: December 14, 2011, 01:39:14 AM »

A two-page article.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-doctor-champions-natalee-holloway-suspect-joran-van/story?id=15145035

Florida Radiologist Champions Suspect in Holloway, Flores Cases
By ANNE-MARIE DORNING (@bostonannemarie) Dec. 13, 2011

Hamer says the past year has been "very stressful." In addition to the financial burden of funding a legal fight, her family has turned its back on her. "I have brothers and sisters but they don't support me -- my mother rejected me. My only friend in this whole thing is my ex-husband who has been wonderful," said Hamer. Despite the evidence against van der Sloot, Hamer insists that he is innocent. He was caught shortly after Flores' death in Chile, confessed to the killing, and is awaiting trial. Van der Sloot, a Dutch national, has been indicted in the US for wire fraud and extortion related to the Holloway case.

Holloway was last seen in a hotel bar with van der Sloot in 2005 -- her body has never been found, though van der Sloot offered to lead the young woman's family to her body -- for $250,000. Later, van der Sloot told US television personality Greta Van Susteren that he sold Holloway into sexual slavery, but he recanted that story.

Mary Hamer brushes aside all of this. "He is very sweet and highly intelligent. He is trilingual. We have discussions and talk about the law. I am nearly convinced he is innocent of both charges," said Hamer who adds that she is "honored to know him." Hamer said she reached out to van der Sloot through his family and they eventually agreed to let her visit him in prison.

Hamer is paying part of van der Sloot's legal fees and his medical bills. She has hired two attorneys to look into various conspiracy theories that surround his incarceration. For instance, Hamer believes that a mysterious third party may have been responsible for Flores' death and that van der Sloot may have been lured to the hotel room with the girl as a form of entrapment.

Hamer believes Holloway was killed by a local drug dealer, though no evidence has been presented to back this theory either.

Sheila Eisenberg, the author of Women Who Love Men Who Kill, writes "These women are willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of a love without hope or promise, or consummation, and they welcome the sacrifice because it means that they and their feelings are worthy."

I'll bet her ex husband HAS been thrilled. Particularly about being her EX! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #905 on: December 14, 2011, 05:07:49 AM »

A two-page article.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-doctor-champions-natalee-holloway-suspect-joran-van/story?id=15145035

By ANNE-MARIE DORNING (@bostonannemarie) Dec. 13, 2011

Hamer says the past year has been "very stressful." In addition to the financial burden of funding a legal fight, her family has turned its back on her. "I have brothers and sisters but they don't support me -- my mother rejected me. My only friend in this whole thing is my ex-husband who has been wonderful," said Hamer. Despite the evidence against van der Sloot, Hamer insists that he is innocent. He was caught shortly after Flores' death in Chile, confessed to the killing, and is awaiting trial. Van der Sloot, a Dutch national, has been indicted in the US for wire fraud and extortion related to the Holloway case.

Holloway was last seen in a hotel bar with van der Sloot in 2005 -- her body has never been found, though van der Sloot offered to lead the young woman's family to her body -- for $250,000. Later, van der Sloot told US television personality Greta Van Susteren that he sold Holloway into sexual slavery, but he recanted that story.

Mary Hamer brushes aside all of this. "He is very sweet and highly intelligent. He is trilingual. We have discussions and talk about the law. I am nearly convinced he is innocent of both charges," said Hamer who adds that she is "honored to know him." Hamer said she reached out to van der Sloot through his family and they eventually agreed to let her visit him in prison.

Hamer is paying part of van der Sloot's legal fees and his medical bills. She has hired two attorneys to look into various conspiracy theories that surround his incarceration. For instance, Hamer believes that a mysterious third party may have been responsible for Flores' death and that van der Sloot may have been lured to the hotel room with the girl as a form of entrapment.

Hamer believes Holloway was killed by a local drug dealer, though no evidence has been presented to back this theory either.

Sheila Eisenberg, the author of Women Who Love Men Who Kill, writes "These women are willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of a love without hope or promise, or consummation, and they welcome the sacrifice because it means that they and their feelings are worthy."

I'll bet her ex husband HAS been thrilled. Particularly about being her EX! 

This woman is glib. A mysterious third party always so willing to help Joran... even when he possesseth not nary a scheckel to pay them for the help to murder Stephany. Oh, what's that, how was
Natalee murdered in Aruba?.... well, it was a mystery drug dealer, of course. That explains it all.... even Joran's machine gun insults on Natalee and her family... the worst is the one I remember
where Peter asked Joran how he was so sure Nat was dead before taking her out to sea for dumping. Vandersloot wasn't sure... and followed up his deep compassionate thought with a shoulder shrug
and the words "Well, I shook her a lot'... "F THE B."

This woman has a small apartment and an 8 year old car. She is dipping into her RETIREMENT SAVINGS to fund this savage of a lost cause.

I do want Joran to get all the drugs he needs, in large quantity bottles, with no oversight given, and a jug or two of pisco sours to wash the toxins down.

Power dosing Joran Van der sloot until he can't breath anymore falls under the category of humane public service of the highest order.

A cause that's close to my heart, this year, every year, until the goal has been reached.

What do you get for a guy that is a misery producing factory of innocent murdered girls? A trip in a remains oven at 2000 - 3000 Fahrenheit.

Anita, if he's not done in under 30 minutes - it's free of charge! Merry Christmas one and all.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #906 on: December 14, 2011, 05:48:38 AM »

Semper Fidelis!!!

Year after year... death by 1,000 papercuts, slowy he bleeds out and gets weaker with each passing day.

Grinding with stones to make Dutchman bread. Wicked Attrition - beautiful words for the people enduring pain and suffering

for the losses of Natalee Holloway & Stephany Flowers! Revenge? Nahhh.... Revenge would be to smuggle in a US Military 45 service issue weapon

and unload your full clip into his forehead, neck and chest area.

I choose to wait with graceful patience. I synch up my watch to God's time.

God has the over-stuffed dossier on Joran Petrus Van der sloot. The debts need to be repayed, and they will. These documents are devoid of loopholes.

It will come SOON. God will have no mercy on Joran, for the wicked are an abomination in His eyes.

tick,tock,tick,tock,click?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: December 14, 2011, 08:44:49 AM »

Semper Fidelis!!!

Year after year... death by 1,000 papercuts, slowy he bleeds out and gets weaker with each passing day.

Grinding with stones to make Dutchman bread. Wicked Attrition - beautiful words for the people enduring pain and suffering

for the losses of Natalee Holloway & Stephany Flowers! Revenge? Nahhh.... Revenge would be to smuggle in a US Military 45 service issue weapon

God has the over-stuffed dossier on Joran Petrus Van der sloot. The debts need to be repayed, and they will. These documents are devoid of loopholes.

It will come SOON. God will have no mercy on Joran, for the wicked are an abomination in His eyes.

Well said!!!! (and great to see you!!) 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #908 on: December 14, 2011, 09:43:08 AM »

Semper Fidelis!!!

POETRY TO MY EARS, CARPE!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: December 14, 2011, 10:16:41 AM »

Semper Fidelis!!!

POETRY TO MY EARS, CARPE!!

What CBB said!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: December 14, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

PART ONE of the article.

Joran Van Der Sloot's ‘Guardian Angel’ Going Broke, Claims Prison Is Drugging Him
Submitted by Celebrity News Wire on December 13, 2011
By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Despite going broke, the Florida radiologist who has been funding Joran van der Sloot's legal bills is prepared to spend her last pennies on trips to Peru to fight for his freedom, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

Mary Hamer, 55, of Lake City, Florida, revealed to RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview that she has spent so much of the salary from her part-time job footing the suspected killer's defense that she even had to dig into her retirement fund to make ends meet.

"It is a big financial burden for me," Hamer told RadarOnline.com. "I live in a small modest apartment, I drive an eight-year-old car. I buy my clothes from thrift shops.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Joran Van Der Sloot's Bloody Clothing

"It is stressful but it is for a good cause," she claimed. "It takes time and money and interest to reach out to someone who is suffering."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, van der Sloot, 24, was officially charged with the murder of Peruvian student Stephany Flores on September 1 and faces up to 30 years in prison, but Hamer, who describes herself as his "guardian angel" said he should have had medical help for his stress.

PHOTOS: Joran Van Der Sloot In Custody

Flores was slaughtered in a Lima hotel room on May 30, 2010, the five-year anniversary of the date an Alabama teen went missing in Aruba, for which van der Sloot was arrested twice in connection with, but never charged.

Hamer spent more than $3,000 of her hard-earned wages on visiting the Dutch man last week, but the trip was a huge disappointment for her when first, she claims, she found her ward drugged-up and disoriented, and then she was even banned from the prison.

The median expected salary for a typical Physician - Radiology in the United States is $406,936. This basic market pricing report was prepared using our Certified Compensation Professionals' analysis of survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at employers of all sizes, industries and geographies.

http://www1.salary.com/Radiologist-salary.html

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/joran-van-der-sloot-prison-drugging-him-claims-guardian-angel

She only works part time now. All those music recordings, letters to the FBI, two presidents and the prison must make working fulltime such a burden for the guardian angel of Fruitcake Ville.  Wouldn't want her to get stressed out working full time while she has visions of a Nobel Peace Prize dancing around in her head. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: December 14, 2011, 11:47:52 AM »

After acquittal in court again
Last updated: December 13, 2011 0:25 info. HAGUE - Defendants who are acquitted of a serious crime, can now re-appear in court.

Photo: Think Stock Persecution is possible again as new evidence emerges to include homicide.

The House majority rallied Monday after a proposal by the Cabinet to enable again after an acquitted defendant to enter. Until now, could not someone twice for the same offense to be prosecuted

But cabinet and parliament find it strange that a former suspect will go unpunished as a very incriminating new evidence emerges. That is, by new techniques such as DNA testing is increasingly possible.

Labour Party

PvdA and D66 turned against the expansion of the number of cases where the acquittal can be revised. But Labour MP Jeroen Recourt would thereby make an exception for suspects subsequently by themselves say they have done it anyway.

His VVD colleague Ard van der Steur wanted to know whether that evidence obtained outside the rules to count them too. He thinks of a hidden camera as crime reporter Peter R. de Vries bets in Joran van der Sloot.

http://www.nu.nl/politiek/2691846/vrijspraak-toch-weer-rechter.html
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: December 14, 2011, 12:01:06 PM »

http://www.metronieuws.nl/nieuws/tolk-hielp-mee-met-grillen-joran/SrZkln!XzJNg5mKsI4Qo/

Google translation

Posted 14/12/2011 at 09:15
"Interpreting helped with grilled Joran"

The human rights lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch interpreter, his statements about him on internet Maurice Stein did it in his complaint against the Peruvian state. The Joran interpreter on the website of a Peruvian newspaper three days before his confession a "psychopath" called, according to the New York counsel harm his defense. Van der Sloot claims of the Chilean and Peruvian government now liquidated damages of 50 million euros, due to alleged errors in his rendition and assigning lawyers and interpreters.

Metro reported last week that the interpreter seems to have made statements in comments on the website of the newspaper El Commercio. This was before June 6, 2010 he was present at the first interrogation of Joran in Peru. This week Joran was arrested as a suspect in the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. The interpreter Joran called a 'psychopath' who now 'Justice' was coming. Three days after his remarks, he had to help Joran. In this interview famous Van der Sloot's murder.

Joran Cotrina lawyer, this week filed a complaint with the Inter-American Human Rights Commission, he tells Metro. Here he states that Stein and his statements "against" the interests of Joran acted. "Stein has shown that he was prejudiced by his statements. He was not knowledgeable enough to judge whether Joran is a psychopath. With his statements and because he was wrongly took place as an official interpreter, he helped the Peruvian government in the 'grilling' of my client. Therefore he must pay. "
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 14, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »

FYI -- The article, "Joran Van Der Sloot's ‘Guardian Angel’ Going Broke, Claims Prison Is Drugging Him," by Debbie Emery, Radar Reporter,  appeared in two online publications on December 13, 2011-- www.radaronline.com and www.americansuperstarmag.com
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: December 14, 2011, 03:13:15 PM »

http://www.countercurrents.org/hamer081209.htm
Apology To The Native American Indians By Dr. Mary Hamer M.D.
http://www.countercurrents.org/hamer050610.htm
America's Spiritual Suicide By Dr. Mary Hamer M.D.

disclaimer: I don't know if these are written by THIS Mary Hamer

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: December 14, 2011, 08:11:10 PM »

http://www.countercurrents.org/hamer081209.htm
Apology To The Native American Indians By Dr. Mary Hamer M.D.
http://www.countercurrents.org/hamer050610.htm
America's Spiritual Suicide By Dr. Mary Hamer M.D.

disclaimer: I don't know if these are written by THIS Mary Hamer

Hi Roxi

I do believe the Mary Hamer who authoredthe articles you linked is the same Mary Hamer who has now made Joran van der Sloot her mission.

Janet

+++++

December 13, 2011

<snipped>

Van der Sloot isn't the only cause Hamer has taken up in the past few years. "I am fighting for the native American Indians. I am fighting for the dolphins in the Gulf who were killed because of the oil spill. I am fighting for animal rights, human rights and the planet earth," said Hamer.

She plans to fight on in the van der Sloot case, despite the odds, though her comments can seem outlandish.

"I have petitioned the Peruvian President and President Obama to release Joran to me for a 10-year Ghandi program. After which I have no doubt that he will present is thesis and it will win the Nobel Peace Prize," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-doctor-champions-natalee-holloway-suspect-joran-van/story?id=15145035&page=2#.TueqxVbfdkQ

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #916 on: December 14, 2011, 10:19:43 PM »

Semper Fidelis!!!

I've missed you guys!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: December 14, 2011, 11:37:24 PM »

Semper Fidelis!!!

I've missed you guys!   
I still read everyday!! God Bless everyone still here!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: December 15, 2011, 01:15:48 PM »

Florida doctor becomes guardian angel for Joran van der Sloot (video)

Published: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 1:30 PM
Updated: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 3:05 PM

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/12/florida_doctor_becomes_guardia.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: December 15, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »

SHE ISN'T COMING HOME

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 198:  The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee.   People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it.  But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me.  It’s the milestones.  Natalee would be looking forward to her winter break after her first semester at college.  But she isn’t coming home from college for Christmas.  She isn’t coming home.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.