March 28, 2024, 02:32:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 358264 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: December 15, 2011, 02:25:26 PM »

Sharon Osborne, Ozzie's wife, discussing Mary Hamer on "The View":

"This woman is obviously barking mad."    Monkey Devil!

I agree!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: December 15, 2011, 03:12:55 PM »

I agree!

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #922 on: December 15, 2011, 05:37:04 PM »

I agree!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 15, 2011, 08:57:25 PM »

Florida doctor becomes guardian angel for Joran van der Sloot (video)

Published: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 1:30 PM
Updated: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 3:05 PM

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/12/florida_doctor_becomes_guardia.html

What is the reason that Mary Hamer has twice been refused a visit for Joran following her current flight to Peru?

Considering the 18 month deadline has come and gone ... could it be that behind the scenes  ... unknown to Mary ... Joran was afforded his interview with a panel of Peruvian judges and ... granted his freedom from Pervian lockup pending his trial for the murder of Stephany Flores?

The official silence forcoming is deafening.  The silence forthcoming from Joran's attorney is deafening.  The silence forthcoming from Aruban/Dutch media sources is deafening.

A delusional woman who claims to be a guardian angel has successfully directed attention away from the murderer of Stephany Flores.

Janet

+++++

Original murder charge against van der Sloot will stand
November 22, 2011

<snipped>

Meanwhile, van der Sloot's lawyer said that he plans to file a motion with the court, requesting his client be set free.

As of early next month, van der Sloot will have spent 18 months in Peruvian prison. Jimenez will argue that under Peruvian law, it is considered excessive imprisonment when a person has been jailed for more than 18 months without having had his day in court.

"The delay is not his fault. We have been acting in good faith. He has been cooperating with the authorities. And they still don't have a translator," said Jimenez.

It will be up to the court to decide whether van der Sloot is freed. Because of the case's complexity, a judge could rule to keep him behind bars. Once Jimenez presents his habeas corpus motion, a panel of judges will meet to interview van der Sloot and make a determination.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/22/world/americas/peru-van-der-sloot/

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 15, 2011, 10:13:27 PM »

cecilita's comment about Stephany's mother's statements in a recent interview...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12038.msg1496144#msg1496144

In the video the interviewer asked her what she thinks about Joran and Marielena only said that she doesn't think about him, she doesn't waist her time thinking about "that person" .  Also she said that she believes that the judges are very smart and justice will be served for her daughter because the judges will not want to see other cases like Stephanie and Natalee. I really think that marialena doesn't know too much about the monsters family, she was very distant of the news and for some time also was very distant to her family.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 16, 2011, 12:02:46 AM »

It is my prayer that Peruvian justice prevails for Stephany Flores but the words of her father and the words of the family attorney undermining the Peruvian Justice System as well as one of the Prosecutor assigned to the case does not settle well with me.

Anyways ... the outcome will be what the outcome will be.  The New Year will reveal that outcome.

Janet

+++++

Ricardo Flores

November 10, 2010

Google Translation

FLORES FAMILY SAY JORAN LIVES LIKE KING

Stepahany Flores was murdered on 30 May in a hotel room, which hosts the Dutch Joran Van derSloot. Who is the prime suspect in the death of the young.

Everything indicates that the murderer would derSloot Van Stephany, because a video shows that he was the last to see her alive and enter the room where he was brutally murdered.

However, the family of the victim shows his great reproach to the Peruvian justice system, noting that Joran lives "like a king in jail."

"It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals," said Ricardo Flores outraged father of the girl killed.

He added that it's been six months since the detention of the Dutch and "until this day refuses to give his statement to the judge," he said to a local television station in Lima.

"Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them." Flores said indignantly.

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8719.msg1259600;topicseen#msg1259600

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 16, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »

The picture that emerges concerns me on so many levels.

Janet

+++++

Stephany's Father

Woman's family wants speedy trial for van der Sloot
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 17, 2011

CNN) -- The family of a slain Peruvian woman is urging prosecutors to file their case against murder suspect Joran van der Sloot, warning that he may be released by December unless the case goes ahead.

"We are worried because Peruvian law says that if a suspect's trial doesn't begin within 18 months after his arrest, authorities are obligated to set the suspect free," Ricardo Flores, the dead woman's father, told CNN.

<snipped>

Investigators delivered their case file to prosecutors in June for a decision on charges. Ricardo Flores said the prosecutor in the case, Miriam Riveros Castellares, is "not moving with the speed that a case of this magnitude merits."

"We're asking that either the prosecutor file charges or that authorities remove her from this case and name somebody else," he said.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/17/peru.van.der.sloot/

Prosecution Charges

Peru to beef up Joran van der Sloot charges
Published on 17 September 2011 - 3:38pm

At the first public hearing, on 12 September 2011, Mr Van der Sloot was charged with murder and robbery. The Public Prosecutor called for a 30-year jail sentence and damages of 50,000 euros.

The lawyer for the victim’s family said the charges should not be “murder followed by robbery” but “robbery followed by murder”, which carries a life sentence. He also rejected the 50,000 euro compensation as insufficient.

The judge hearing the case has instructed the Public Prosecutor to reformulate the charges, which will delay the trial.

<snipped>

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/peru-beef-joran-van-der-sloot-charges

Family Attorney

Hearing for Van der Sloot held in Peru
12:01 PM, Sep 12, 2011

<snipped>

Alvarez said there were also some discrepancies with the evidence presented in the case and the official charges of voluntary manslaughter.

"We have said there are inconsistencies in the prosecution's account and its accusations, between the evidence it uses and what it is asking for.  These inconsistencies could bring about negative consequences at trial because it could result in a mistrial," Alvarez said.

<snipped>

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/172815/288/Hearing-for-Van-der-Sloot-held-in-Peru

Joran's Attorney

Date set for van der Sloot murder trial
Published: 11/25 9:44 am
Updated: 11/26 8:25 am

<snipped>

In September, the victim's family asked a three-judge panel for a more stringent charge akin to aggravated murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison, but the panel of judges ruled on the prosecution's side.

Van der Sloot's defense attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro told CNN'S In Session this was a big win for his client. If Van der Sloot is found guilty and sentenced to the maximum penalty, under Peru's jail reduction credits, he may only serve a third of the time.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Date-set-for-van-der-Sloot-murder-trial/J1Yl6nagmkmRXf0qcfRMXA.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 16, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »

Is the trial date set for January 5th or February 5th?  The date changes depending on the article.

Janet

++++

http://www.elinformanteperu.com/agenda.php?idarticulos=61074

Googe translation

Monday, December 5, 2011
JUDGEMENT AGAINST DUTCH Joran van der Sloot will begin on 6 February
Office: Agencies

Lima, December 4, 2011, (ANDINA) .- The chief prosecutor Miriam Zully Castellares Riveros, confirmed that the case against Joran Andreas Petrus Dutchman Van der Sloot, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, will begin on February 6.

This, in merit to the allegation made by his office, the Third Criminal Court for inmates in jail. The trial was held in the Hearing Room of the closed regime prison Lurigancho.

Along with Van Der Sloot, was also reported John Williams Aparcana Pisconte, John Oswald and Carlos Alberto Aparcana Euribe Pisconte parapet, as perpetrators of crimes against the administration of justice - against the judicial function - staff cover, against the State.

::snipping2::

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 16, 2011, 12:29:10 PM »

::justice2NJ::

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: December 16, 2011, 07:08:48 PM »

Is the trial date set for January 5th or February 5th?  The date changes depending on the article.

Janet

++++

http://www.elinformanteperu.com/agenda.php?idarticulos=61074

Googe translation

Monday, December 5, 2011
JUDGEMENT AGAINST DUTCH Joran van der Sloot will begin on 6 February
Office: Agencies

Lima, December 4, 2011, (ANDINA) .- The chief prosecutor Miriam Zully Castellares Riveros, confirmed that the case against Joran Andreas Petrus Dutchman Van der Sloot, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, will begin on February 6.

This, in merit to the allegation made by his office, the Third Criminal Court for inmates in jail. The trial was held in the Hearing Room of the closed regime prison Lurigancho.

Along with Van Der Sloot, was also reported John Williams Aparcana Pisconte, John Oswald and Carlos Alberto Aparcana Euribe Pisconte parapet, as perpetrators of crimes against the administration of justice - against the judicial function - staff cover, against the State.

The source above and another Peruvian source are the only ones that have said that the trial date is February 6, 2012.  All other sources that I have read say that the trial date is January 6, 2012. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 16, 2011, 07:33:23 PM »

http://insideedition.com/news/7372/woman-calls-herself-joran-van-der-sloots-guardian-angel.aspx

Woman Calls Herself Joran Van Der Sloot's Guardian Angel
Airdate : 12/16/2011

The divorced radiologist who lives near Jacksonville, Florida, has even paid more than $10,000 of Van Der Sloot's bills.

Hamer told INSIDE EDITION, "No, I'm not nuts. I have helped Joran with his legal fees."

She's visited Van Der Sloot three times at the filthy Peruvian prison where he's awaiting trial for the murder of Stephany Flores.

Video of her latest trip to the prison appeared on thedailybeast.com.

"Someone's got to stand up and fight for Joran, and I'm going to do it because I believe in him," said Hamer.

She visits Van Der Sloot for five hours at a time and says the prison is overrun with rats.

"Rats come up through the sewer pipes. So he has to stick a bottle down to make sure they don't come up at night," said Hamer.

There's quite an age difference between them. She's 55, he's 24. So is she in love with him?

Hamer said, "No, there is no romantic connection."

But that didn't stop her from writing a song for him. She's named it "Rescue," because she wants to save him. She's recorded it on a CD and she sings along to it with gusto.

Some of the lyrics are:

"I'll help you heal from the justice...When everything has been shattered, and given up for lost, I will rescue you."

She believes Van Der Sloot has been framed as part of an international conspiracy, and that he's not the killer the rest of the world believes him to be.

"He's a gentleman. Very polite. Good manners," said Hamer.

So what does she say to people who think he's playing her for a fool?

Hamer said, "No, I do not believe Joran Van Der Sloot is playing me. I have vetted him out. I've gone there personally and talked with him. I do believe Joran Van Der Sloot is innocent."
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 16, 2011, 08:03:36 PM »

I agree!

I think the kindest thing we could do in this instance is to stop giving her attention.  We are doing her further damage, imo, by posting every article published that mentions her name. 

My prayer for Mary is one of healing.  I intend to avoid the sensationalism of her illness.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 16, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

Please light a candle remembering Natalee and her family's quest for answers.  Since two were created, you may use one or both.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat%27s

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 16, 2011, 11:14:29 PM »

I agree!

I think the kindest thing we could do in this instance is to stop giving her attention.  We are doing her further damage, imo, by posting every article published that mentions her name. 

My prayer for Mary is one of healing.  I intend to avoid the sensationalism of her illness.

JMO and only MO.

Should we be kind to Joran?  Does he have an illness also?   No articles about him or his trial?
Just wondering

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: December 16, 2011, 11:57:08 PM »

The source above and another Peruvian source are the only ones that have said that the trial date is February 6, 2012.  All other sources that I have read say that the trial date is January 6, 2012. 

Thanks Grace.

My mission will be to have the Christmas tree and all decorations put away in storage by January 6th ... just in case.  I will be google searching but also counting on you for trial updates from Peruvian sources.  Hubby and I bowed and got an artificial tree (looks real) five years ago and ... considering no needles to vacuum ... we tend to procrastinate taking it down.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 17, 2011, 01:15:49 AM »

I agree!

JMO and only MO.

Should we be kind to Joran?  Does he have an illness also?   No articles about him or his trial?
Just wondering

We should never ever be kind to Joran.   

It's too late for him to have an illness.

No excuses.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: December 17, 2011, 02:58:52 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 17, 2011, 03:00:23 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: December 17, 2011, 11:39:36 AM »

HOWDY to all....It has been a while for me...

Looking back through old posts...Don't mind me....
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: December 17, 2011, 11:39:54 AM »

Looking through old stuff.

I still like this theory (of course, plus or minus some details):

*PVDS/JVDS at casino with NH and friends.
*J2K arrive about an hour before close of CnC.
*Bartender spiked alcoholic drink served to NH, compliments of JVDS
*J2K use a taxi driver scheme
*J2K drive around, drug begins to take full effect
*Secluded, non-tourist spot reached (rock scene,VDS home-“after hours” pool party?)
*Sexual assault / NH expires in 2K vehicle.
*Panic. Sighting at racquet club. PVDS called.
*PVDS immediately takes over.
*Alibis. Online chats, porn site downloads, etc..
*Break-in at Fisherman's huts. Withdrawl from PVDS account.
*Body is temporarily hidden. Heavy, Messy Body
*630AM call. A long night for J2K and PVDS. No school for JVDS/ no work for PVDS.
*10AM - Paulus - long line at CMB. Meeting with Jacobs / Straaten.
*Then, poolside meeting. PVDS / J2K. No Body, No Case.
*3PM - Paulus. CMB Bank. Meeting with Croes?
*5-8PM Racquet Club / Gym Bag / Tennis / Bag of Evidence. Meeting with Gottenbos (The Boat)
*5-8PM Bag of Evidence and Boat arrangements..Disposal at Sea...
*830PM PVDS searching "Drugs+Alcohol on Internet. JVDS "out in public"
*1000PM Heads up given to PVDS. PVDS informs J2K.
*Group arrives, and is led around island. Game has already been fixed.
*ALE drive JVDS,DK,PVDS to VDS home
*DK drives car to Bubali. ALE drive PVDS,JVDS to Bubali.
*DK,JVDS,PVDS talk to Jacobs/VanderStraaten and re-group from wild night.
*DK leaves car at Bubali. Needs cleaning. Forensics not done until 6/9.
*BHT sees car at Bubali at 8AM and 1230PM unmoved behind Bubali station.
*Disinformation campaign in full force. Designed to confuse / mislead – muddy waters with wild rumors.
*Arrest of security guards. Major international media attention ensues.
*Next, a 10 day "surveillance" period. Working, behind scenes, for 10 days hard-core.
*Clean-up crews employed. Disinformation campaign continues and never stops.
*Aruban reporters: Arlene, Tito, Ruben - "Aruba justice this, Aruba justice that"
*Aruba can stall no longer and must arrest J2K.
*Mockery interrogations. Unexplainable ALE behavior.
*Aruba blocks assistance by other outside accredited international agencies. Easier to cover.
*Aruba gets feeling hurt by threat(s) of boycott.
*Becomes an "Us" vs. "Them" game. Aruba, as a whole, clams up and unites.
*Network expands. Government, ATA, AHATA, Whole Country vow to do the same.
*Tourism allows a lot of underground business to flourish. Real money enables Illegal Money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.