March 29, 2024, 03:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 358372 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: December 17, 2011, 01:22:05 PM »

Well, I heard of people waiting years for trial when they just stole a pair of tennis shoes. So Monster wait your turn hahahahah. I am very surprise that this monster still alive, I think it is because the family Flores really wants to know what happened with Stephanie in the monster's room....
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: December 17, 2011, 01:35:05 PM »

Prayers for Natalee's and Stephany's families and all who love them during the holidays.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: December 17, 2011, 09:10:06 PM »

I apologize Grace.  You posted the article while I was on my mission.

I wish that Mary had one advocate who would take initiative to save her from herself.  This woman is delusional.

I hope you have a good day.

Janet

No problem, Janet.     Sometimes delusional and lonely people set themselves up to be used by others.  Sad.

Grace

It appears that this "delusional and lonely" woman whose past indicates she is desperately seeking a sense of self-worth was taken advantage of big time by Anita, Joran and his attorney ($10,000).  Maybe this experience which has cost her both financially and emotionally will be the catalyst to a new beginning ... a new beginning that includes professional counselling.  It is my hope that Mary Hamer will be reconciled with her family.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: December 17, 2011, 09:19:42 PM »

Florida Radiologist Champions Suspect in Holloway, Flores
Dec. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Sheila Eisenberg, the author of Women Who Love Men Who Kill, writes "These women are willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of a love without hope or promise, or consummation, and they welcome the sacrifice because it means that they and their feelings are worthy."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-doctor-champions-natalee-holloway-suspect-joran-van/story?id=15145035

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: December 17, 2011, 09:30:39 PM »

Hi AZSunny

Merry Christmas!

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: December 17, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

Hi AZSunny

Merry Christmas!

Janet

You too  Janet!  Hope your holidays are Merry.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #946 on: December 17, 2011, 10:36:21 PM »

Well, I heard of people waiting years for trial when they just stole a pair of tennis shoes. So Monster wait your turn hahahahah. I am very surprise that this monster still alive, I think it is because the family Flores really wants to know what happened with Stephanie in the monster's room....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 18, 2011, 12:53:19 AM »

Sharon Osborne, Ozzie's wife, discussing Mary Hamer on "The View":

"This woman is obviously barking mad."    Monkey Devil!

I agree!

I think the kindest thing we could do in this instance is to stop giving her attention.  We are doing her further damage, imo, by posting every article published that mentions her name. 

My prayer for Mary is one of healing.  I intend to avoid the sensationalism of her illness.

JMO and only MO.

::justice2NJ::

Should we be kind to Joran?  Does he have an illness also?   No articles about him or his trial?
Just wondering

Sorry, Mags.   

You know how I feel about Joran.  [Thank you, Carpe Noctem, for that recent poetry.]  

Magnolia, I will state proudly, publicly, often, and to anyone who will listen that I hold you in extraordinarily high regard. 

I'd like to say that puts you in good company, but the fact is its a sparse and rare group of souls I will ever acknowledge in such a way.  [There aren't many I'd volunteer in a drive-by with, you know.  Any day of any week of any year that I am still drawing breath, my friend.]

The truth is that I should've made my post separately - without referencing yours ...  

And to be completely transparent, I was sending out a

that likely wasn't even needed. 

Pisses me off a bit when it feels like we're getting tricked into a side-track by hidden agendas.

"Graceful patience," imo, was the post of the year.  I'll just try and stand quietly next to that for a bit.

Hey Kalpoes                 Are you ready to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?                              So help you, God?             

Oops.

::justice2NJ::

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: December 18, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »

Hi y'all!  I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.  Justice for Natalee!  Rats for Joran!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: December 18, 2011, 09:20:42 PM »

Without explanation, this Peruvian source has republished the article with the trial date of January 6.  The original article was posted on December 2 with the trial date of February 6.

http://noticias.terra.com.pe/nacional/juicio-contra-van-der-sloot-se-inicia-el-proximo-6-de-enero,bf1b5377fa254310VgnVCM20000099f154d0RCRD.html

Google translation

Van Der Sloot trial will begin on January 6
December 18, 2011 • 14:56

The trial of Andreas Petrus Dutch citizen Joran Van Der Sloot, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores Ramirez, will begin on January 6 in the hearing room Lurigancho a judicial source said today.

Speaking Prosecutors program, the senior prosecutor Miriam Zully Castellares Riveros said that the Third Criminal Court in Jail Inmates reported for the start of the trial based on charges brought by the Prosecutor's Office Ninth Special Criminal Defendants in jail.

Along with Van Der Sloot, was also reported John Williams Aparcana Pisconte, John Oswald and Carlos Alberto Aparcana Euribe Pisconte parapet for the crime against the administration of justice - against the judicial function - staff cover, against the State.

Also, the Judiciary wrote to the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) for the timely transfer of Van Der Sloot from the prison where the audience hall of said prison.

Similarly the other three defendants were notified free to attend the oral act, under penalty of being declared unruly inmates and have their catch in case of absence.

::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 18, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »

Grace

Thanks for posting this article and clearing up the confusion in regards to the date of the trial.  Between the Stephany Flores case and the Kalpoe brothers' defamation lawsuit ... the New Year will be a time for outcomes and ... I pray that the outcomes imply that Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers are going down big time.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: December 18, 2011, 10:40:25 PM »

Grace

Thanks for posting this article and clearing up the confusion in regards to the date of the trial.  Between the Stephany Flores case and the Kalpoe brothers' defamation lawsuit ... the New Year will be a time for outcomes and ... I pray that the outcomes imply that Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers are going down big time.

Janet

YW, Janet.  Justice for Natalee!  ::justice2NJ::  Justice for Stephany!  ::justice2NJ::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 19, 2011, 12:41:57 AM »

Prayers for Natalee's and Stephany's families and all who love them during the holidays.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #953 on: December 19, 2011, 04:58:08 AM »

And I triple 'Ditto' that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: December 19, 2011, 11:18:40 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: December 19, 2011, 05:49:30 PM »

Psalm 28:
The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped.

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

I NEVER ASK HIM WHY

Pages 100
: He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.

NOT THE WORK THAT HAS TO BE DONE.  JUST THE BURDEN

Page 103:
I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

TAKING LEAVE OF THE ISLAND.  NOT FROM THE WORK YET TO BE DONE

Page 189:
    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

MY PLEDGE

Page 200:
  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

A CONSCIOUS DECISION EVERY MORNING

Page 219:
I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

FAITH WILL SEE ME THROUGH

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

EVERY CHANCE WE GET

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: December 19, 2011, 06:02:40 PM »

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 19, 2011, 06:58:43 PM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: December 19, 2011, 07:08:55 PM »

This is the second Peruvian source that had published the date of the trial as February 6, 2012 on December 5, 2011.  It has republished the article with the corrected trial date of January 6.  Now all of the news sources are on the same page!

http://www.elinformanteperu.com/agenda.php?idarticulos=61274

Google translation

Monday, December 19, 2011
Murder trial Dutchman Van der Sloot BEGINS NEXT JANUARY 6
Office: Agencies

Lima, Dec. 19, 2011, (ANDINA) .- The trial of Andreas Petrus Dutch citizen Joran Van Der Sloot, accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores Ramirez, will begin on January 6 in the hearing room Lurigancho reported a judicial source.

::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: December 19, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »

Melody's grandmother passed away.  She has two children now, a daughter and new son.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/12/obituario-diaranzon-14-december-2011/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.