April 19, 2024, 04:11:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291332 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 30, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »

photo by: memphispoliticalhumor-cjdirect.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:10:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 02:42:51 PM »

Well, that Judge Perry would ever have made KC pay the entire amount of expense was too much of a long-shot because this hadn't been done before.  At least this way, IMO, even if the defense team fights the ruling, it won't be overturned.  Perry lowered the amount so much that it'll never be constued as unreasonable and won't be overturned.

Let's see now - KC owes almost $100K to the State of Florida and $70K to the IRS - and that's after-tax dollars, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »

I didn't watch Dr. Phil; however, I did watch the "clips" from the show on JVM, NG and Dr. Drew.

One thing sticks in my mind and is exactly what I expected of Cindy was the "smirk" of a look she gave Dr. Phil when he confronted her about he thought she WAS trying to make excuses and that she had to understand that there a millions of people who want to shake her awake. 

That smirky look is the true Cindy.  You could tell he wanted to jump Dr. Phil, but she held her mouth for once because, after all, money speaks and she was getting plenty of money from Dr. Phil and it told her to keep quiet for a few minutes.

But that look - reminded me of how she looked during the deposition in the Zenaida civil suit. 

The TRUE Cindy - the controlling Cindy - the Cindy that demands it be her way!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »

new cage...new charges and costs for Casey ho

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 02:53:40 PM »

Just saw the headline on the news.  I see KC gets a slap on the wrist for the costs of her lies.  Judge Perry makes me sick. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 03:00:10 PM »

Just saw the headline on the news.  I see KC gets a slap on the wrist for the costs of her lies.  Judge Perry makes me sick. 

at least her charged her with a big amount..better than what the defense thought that she owed...He may charge her with more once the other reports and records come back to him..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 03:05:49 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/DonaldJTrumpJr
DonaldJTrumpJr Donald Trump Jr.
Casey Anthony ordered to pay $97K for investigation costs. Me: Seems like a bargain 4 getting away w/ murder. Can I lock in that rate??? Wink
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 03:09:01 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-must-pay-costs-20110915,0,3140977.story
Casey Anthony: Judge says Casey should pay more than $97K toward investigation costs
By David Breen, Orlando Sentinel

2:42 p.m. EDT, September 15, 2011

A judge has ruled that Casey Anthony should be responsible for paying more than $97,000 toward the costs associated with the investigation into her missing daughter.

Judge Belvin Perry issued the ruling today. The amount is less than one-fifth of what prosecutors sought.

Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in July, has been ordered to pay the following:

•$61,505.12 to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement

•$10,283.90 to the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation

•$25,837.96 to the Orange County Sheriff's Office

•$50 to the State Attorney's Office.

The total comes to $97,676.98.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 03:09:35 PM »

Well JP surprised me about ordering her to pay that amount, but in truth hes up for re-election this yr or next whenever it is. And he knows the people are not pleased with him on this case.

I wouldnt vote for him not now after the real JP showed his face before, during and after trial. I am still hoping someone will investigate all parties and find some loop hole to retry her on murder charges or other charges that will put her in prison for yrs and Cindy right there with her.

But I agree wont be surprised to see GA and CA divorced within a year.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 03:11:35 PM »

Well JP surprised me about ordering her to pay that amount, but in truth hes up for re-election this yr or next whenever it is. And he knows the people are not pleased with him on this case.

I wouldnt vote for him not now after the real JP showed his face before, during and after trial. I am still hoping someone will investigate all parties and find some loop hole to retry her on murder charges or other charges that will put her in prison for yrs and Cindy right there with her.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29195336/detail.html
Casey Ordered To Pay $97K In Investigative Costs
Posted: 1:47 pm EDT September 15, 2011Updated: 2:52 pm EDT September 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has been ordered by Judge Belvin Perry to pay over $97,000 in costs for the investigation into the search for her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

ORDER: Casey Ordered To Pay http://www.wftv.com/pdf/29196043/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 03:26:31 PM »

Sorry for the repost but this comment is so well thought out I want everyone to see it.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-dr-phil-ratings-remain-strong.html#comments
I had to bring this over and get it off my chest.

THERE IS STILL A BIG ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM;
George is right to blame is daughter for his grandaughter’s not being there; but, everyone is ignoring the big elephant in the room.

The big elephant is MURDER, not accident. Not death due to culpable negligence.

Everyone, including, George, Cindy, Dr. Phil, and TV analysts, will only go so far as alluding to Casey killing Caylee secondary to either an accident, or an abusive or negligent act, that unintentionally resulted in Caylee’s death. Why is this?

If we step back and look objectively at all of the evidence, as well as at the totality of the discovery; it is obvious that Caylee’s death was an intentional homicide. 1st degree murder. Caylee’s death not only wasn’t an accident, it also wasn’t the result of too much sedation.
—-
Casey was in a dire predicament. She was flat broke. I don’t believe she was angry with Cindy, as much as she was simply, like many wild, spoiled, and immature 22 year olds, overwhelmed with yearning to be away from her parents. She wanted independence, but didn’t know how, or wasn’t willing to get it in the traditional sense of education and working hard.

Tony was Casey’s salvation. He was a college boy. He had his own apartment. He liked her….a lot. Casey was ready to play house for a while.

But, Casey couldn’t be with Tony because George and Cindy demanded that Casey be home at night, with Caylee. What to do? Tony, interested in only one thing, not only wasn’t encouraging Casey to bring Caylee over, but was actually discouraging it.

Casey wasn’t angry over the family fight on the evening of June 15th. There had been too many in the past. But, she had a problem. Her parents were angry now, and not willing to babysit in order for Casey to play. Casey desperately wanted to stay at Tony’s. Because of Caylee, she had never been able to spend the night there. Tony was putting pressure on her.

The two pillow talked until 3am on June 16th. No, Casey wasn’t upset about any family fight; she was simply overwhelmed with the desire to be with Tony, and have some degree of independence. Tony so wanted to spend the night with her, that he admitted to having threatened to come to the Anthony home in the middle of the night (see text messages).
—-
Edit to snip

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:28:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 04:48:57 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cheney Mason says he hasn't read the order. He says he knows the state wanted half a million dollars and didn't get it. -jfell
1 hour ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 04:56:12 PM »

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Casey-Anthony-Gets-Big-Bill-for-Investigation-129904418.html
Casey Anthony Gets Big Bill for Investigation
Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in July
Thursday, Sep 15, 2011  |  Updated 3:51 PM EDT

Casey Anthony must pay almost $100,000 in law enforcement costs for investigating the death of her 2-year-old daughter, a Florida judge ruled Thursday.

Circuit Judge Belvin Perry's ruling fell well short of the more than $500,000 that prosecutors and law enforcement agencies in Orlando asked for during a hearing earlier this month.

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 05:04:18 PM »

Sorry it was so long Muffy but I really feel that commenter nailed it.

My concern wasn't so much the length of the article as it has to do with copying the whole article from Oregon Live in the sense of copyright infringement.  I'll check with Klaas on this, as I wasn't sure, but when it comes to it, I prefer to be on the safe side.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:03:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »

Has this ever been done?  finding some loop hole or jury tampering etc.?  If they did find that would they move forward or feel like people would think they were "spiteful"?  Me?  I'd charge her for everything from littering, to indecent exposure, to child abuse oh and if I could I'd arrest her for those smirks during the trial.  I can honestly say I hate that murderer.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 05:31:46 PM »

Sorry for the repost but this comment is so well thought out I want everyone to see it.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-dr-phil-ratings-remain-strong.html#comments
I had to bring this over and get it off my chest.

THERE IS STILL A BIG ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM;
George is right to blame is daughter for his grandaughter’s not being there; but, everyone is ignoring the big elephant in the room.

The big elephant is MURDER, not accident. Not death due to culpable negligence.

Everyone, including, George, Cindy, Dr. Phil, and TV analysts, will only go so far as alluding to Casey killing Caylee secondary to either an accident, or an abusive or negligent act, that unintentionally resulted in Caylee’s death. Why is this?

If we step back and look objectively at all of the evidence, as well as at the totality of the discovery; it is obvious that Caylee’s death was an intentional homicide. 1st degree murder. Caylee’s death not only wasn’t an accident, it also wasn’t the result of too much sedation.
—-
Casey was in a dire predicament. She was flat broke. I don’t believe she was angry with Cindy, as much as she was simply, like many wild, spoiled, and immature 22 year olds, overwhelmed with yearning to be away from her parents. She wanted independence, but didn’t know how, or wasn’t willing to get it in the traditional sense of education and working hard.

Tony was Casey’s salvation. He was a college boy. He had his own apartment. He liked her….a lot. Casey was ready to play house for a while.

But, Casey couldn’t be with Tony because George and Cindy demanded that Casey be home at night, with Caylee. What to do? Tony, interested in only one thing, not only wasn’t encouraging Casey to bring Caylee over, but was actually discouraging it.

Casey wasn’t angry over the family fight on the evening of June 15th. There had been too many in the past. But, she had a problem. Her parents were angry now, and not willing to babysit in order for Casey to play. Casey desperately wanted to stay at Tony’s. Because of Caylee, she had never been able to spend the night there. Tony was putting pressure on her.

The two pillow talked until 3am on June 16th. No, Casey wasn’t upset about any family fight; she was simply overwhelmed with the desire to be with Tony, and have some degree of independence. Tony so wanted to spend the night with her, that he admitted to having threatened to come to the Anthony home in the middle of the night (see text messages).
—-
Edit to snip

thank you!  VERY insightful!!!!!!!!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 06:09:59 PM »

Sorry it was so long Muffy but I really feel that commenter nailed it.

It was very good.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 06:13:33 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29195188/detail.html
Casey Anthony Ordered To Pay $97,000
Anthony Found Guilty Of Lying To Law Enforcement Agencies
POSTED: Thursday, September 15, 2011
UPDATED: 5:59 pm EDT September 15, 2011

According to the order, Anthony may have to pay more money to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Perry asked to receive more detailed expense reports from the agency by 4 p.m. Monday.

One of Anthony's attorneys, Cheney Mason, had not yet seen the order Thursday afternoon, but commented on the matter to reporters.

"Oh, is that all? That's good," Mason said.

He said he cannot say if Anthony's team plans to fight the order or what will happen next.

"I think the judge did what he should do, look at the case, look at what was spent, the costs of counts she was convicted, and assessed her for it. The statute allows for that," Mason said.

Local 6 legal analyst Mark O'Mara said the price tag is fairly steep.

"That's very unusual, a very high amount. Normally these cases get prosecuted and are assessed at the minimum amount, $50 for a misdemeanor, $100 for a felony," O'Mara said.

The order does not issue Anthony a deadline to repay the expenses, but she will have to pay whenever she begins to earn money.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.