April 25, 2024, 03:21:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291456 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2011, 02:36:02 PM »

BaWa Walters needs to just Qwit.

She could always retire as Elmer Fudd's wife.

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2011, 02:39:53 PM »

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20110918/EDIT05/309189966/1147/EDIT07
 Published: September 18, 2011 3:00 a.m.
‘Bookers’ chase TV’s ratings-grabbers
Paul Farhi

::snipping2::
The nobodies who suddenly find they are somebodies are learning, in turn, to charge high prices to talk. Network bookers said representatives of Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, asked for as much as $1 million for an interview. In the end, the Anthonys agreed to appear on the syndicated “Dr. Phil” show, which broadcast an interview Monday.

Some “gets” remain ungotten. Former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., haven’t spoken to the media since resigning from their respective jobs amid allegations of sexual misconduct. They’re in high demand.

But the real prizes, morning TV bookers say, are two infamous women: Amanda Knox, the young American who is appealing her conviction in Italy for the sexual assault and murder of a British woman, and Casey Anthony herself. Neither has committed to doing an interview.

If they do, you can bet a few bookers, and probably a lot of them, will be knocking on their doors.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2011, 02:43:57 PM »

Baez called the Anthony jury “very brave” and said it was a shame that the jury had been forced into hiding. “I labor for the system, and without a strong defense, without a committed defense lawyer, it doesn’t work,” Baez said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-jose-baez-calls-georges-comments-preposterous.html

If the jury are "very brave" then why are they in hiding?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2011, 02:46:24 PM »

Wow at all the negative comments!

Here or elsewhere?
At the link  http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/jose-baez that Brandi provided.  I don't think View fans are terribly happy with BW right now.

thanks..didn't read them but I will go over there now..xxxx
I get so tired of reading the comments from the morons who keep saying that if the jury had options besides the death penalty they may have convicted. How is it that these morons still dont realize that they had multiple charges to choose from that did not include the death penalty. Educate yourself on the trial before u post your moronic rants idiots!

I agree!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »

Now I have a reason to never watch The View, never watch it anyway. I hope the cameras never get a close up of any of these fools during football.
Exactly.I am not a regular viewer of the show,but for some reason I decided to sit down to hear what the butthead had to say...he just made me mad all over again.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2011, 02:52:12 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Interesting RT @adamlongo: Jose Baez met former President Bill Clinton this AM in the @todayshow studios. Prez said congrats. #CaseyAnthony
45 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2011, 02:55:41 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Interesting RT @adamlongo: Jose Baez met former President Bill Clinton this AM in the @todayshow studios. Prez said congrats. #CaseyAnthony
45 minutes ago

Jmo, but birds of a feather
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2011, 02:56:38 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/314908/State-Senate-committee-discusses-Caylees-Law
State Senate committee discusses Caylee's Law
By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, September 19, 2011 12:48 PM

The 31 days Casey Anthony waited before reporting her daughter "missing" to authorities was not enough to convict her of child abuse.

But now, a new bill in the Florida Senate could change that.

A special state Senate committee on protecting children met for the first time Monday afternoon to review the proposed "Caylee's Law."

Rep. Scott Plakon, R-Longwood, first introduced Caylee's Law just days after Casey was acquitted of her daughter's murder.

"I think what everyone agrees on is that it is absolutely wrong for someone to, for 31 days, prance around and party when their child is deceased or missing," he said in July.

~ Peter Frampton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: September 19, 2011, 02:57:20 PM »

Baez called the Anthony jury “very brave” and said it was a shame that the jury had been forced into hiding. “I labor for the system, and without a strong defense, without a committed defense lawyer, it doesn’t work,” Baez said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-jose-baez-calls-georges-comments-preposterous.html

Exactly. I call them very coerced or very paid.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 19, 2011, 03:04:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/29231782/index.html
Jose Baez Guest Stars On The View

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was a guest on The View. (09/19/11)

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 19, 2011, 03:33:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/29231782/index.html
Jose Baez Guest Stars On The View

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was a guest on The View. (09/19/11)

Thanks, Trimm. Watched the clip at your link, but there was no questioning from any hosts of The View.

It was a short clip.

However, Baez did manage to get me angry with his comment.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: September 19, 2011, 03:34:23 PM »

BBM

GMAFB!     He had NO defense, therefore he lied and cheated his way through this entire case, every step of the way. Baez works his own system, not the system of law, truth and justice.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 19, 2011, 03:43:25 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-cindy-says-i-couldnt-believe-that-my-daughter-put-us-all-through-this.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy says, ‘I couldn’t believe that my daughter put us all through this’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 19 2011 3:17 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Cindy Anthony revealed on “Dr. Phil” that defense attorney Jose Baez told her, shortly before Casey Anthony’s murder trial, that Caylee had drowned.

“He proceeds to tell me that Casey wanted me to know how Caylee died,” Cindy told Dr. Phil McGraw of a private meeting she had with the attorney. “When he told me that Caylee had drowned in the pool and Casey had panicked. My immediate reaction was relief for Caylee, because I know she didn’t suffer at that point. …  Then I couldn’t believe that my daughter put us all through this and that she ruined her life.”

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2011, 03:43:45 PM »

Can not express how angry and disgusted I am with the jury for not being able to find the skank guilty of something in regards to Caylee's death. It is so obvious to everyone else! If they were confused or unsure about how to proceed..why didn't they ask to talk with Judge Perry to clarify? or say, we feel that she did this, but the state did not prove their case to us..how do we proceed from here? etc etc..Instead they allowed themselves to be manipulated into what the jury foreman wanted (imo) and found her not guilty! how??? grrrr

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-cindy-says-i-couldnt-believe-that-my-daughter-put-us-all-through-this.html
Cindy Anthony told “Dr. Phil” that it’s not a good idea for Casey to have another child until it’s clear what’s wrong with the young woman.

Yet Cindy said she would feel comfortable with Casey baby-sitting another Anthony grandchild. Casey was acquitted in July of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I don’t think Casey is evil,” Cindy said. “Casey has suffered the loss of her daughter and will have to live with that the rest of her life.”

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2011, 03:45:24 PM »

Casey Anthony: Cindy says, ‘I couldn’t believe that my daughter put us all through this’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 19 2011 3:17 PM

Cindy Anthony revealed on “Dr. Phil” that defense attorney Jose Baez told her, shortly before Casey Anthony’s murder trial, that Caylee had drowned.

“He proceeds to tell me that Casey wanted me to know how Caylee died,” Cindy told Dr. Phil McGraw of a private meeting she had with the attorney. “When he told me that Caylee had drowned in the pool and Casey had panicked. My immediate reaction was relief for Caylee, because I know she didn’t suffer at that point. …  Then I couldn’t believe that my daughter put us all through this and that she ruined her life.”

relief for Caylee? how? drowning would not be a real peaceful death for an almost 3 yr old I wouldn't think...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2011, 03:47:10 PM »

relief for Caylee? how? drowning would not be a real peaceful death for an almost 3 yr old I wouldn't think...
Exactly.Cindy is full of chit.

~ Peter Frampton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »

Can not express how angry and disgusted I am with the jury for not being able to find the skank guilty of something in regards to Caylee's death. It is so obvious to everyone else! If they were confused or unsure about how to proceed..why didn't they ask to talk with Judge Perry to clarify? or say, we feel that she did this, but the state did not prove their case to us..how do we proceed from here? etc etc..Instead they allowed themselves to be manipulated into what the jury foreman wanted (imo) and found her not guilty! how??? grrrr
Totally agree with u cookie. The foreman definitely ran the show. Question is, who got him to run it?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2011, 04:36:50 PM »

If any monkey is watching Dr.Phil can you please let us know what is happening? 

Channel 13 is not tweeting about it today for some reason.

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »

Trimm... I couldnt help but watch it.. Cindy was relieved KC was aquitted, George wanted her convicted, to servetime in jail.. They seem to disagree alot..
and I still wanna punch her out 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.