April 18, 2024, 07:27:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291325 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2011, 03:19:25 AM »

Finally find online HLN site and what do I get to see?

????  Sorry Alagary I'm brain dead these days - what does this mean??  thx
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 20, 2011, 07:25:52 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/19/ijvm.01.html
Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell Sept.19,2011
 ::snipping2::
CINDY ANTHONY: I don`t think Casey`s evil. I don`t think Casey would allow anything to happen, especially to another child. I think Casey has suffered the loss of her daughter and is going to have to live with that the rest of her life. I think she would be extra cautious. I would not have a problem with her baby-sitting.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow. Casey a baby-sitter. I have to say, to me it sounds like something out after horror movie, Robi Ludwig, psychotherapist. Is this just more denial -- is this dangerous denial? When does denial become a danger?

ROBI LUDWIG, PSYCHOTHERAPIST: Well, you know, I also wonder if this is part of what contributed to Casey`s problem. She had a mother who continued to make excuses for her, and she didn`t get the treatment that she could have used perhaps earlier on.

But clearly, Cindy is in denial. She`s feeling a lot of guilt. She`s making a lot of excuses, and she`s very invested in believing her daughter is not a danger to a child or to any other member of society. I`m not so convinced about that, I have to say.

CINDY ANTHONY: I was hysterically crying, and I couldn`t believe that my daughter put us all through this and that she ruined her life. That she, for three years, did not come forward and say something. And I said why? Why now? Why all of a sudden now? And he told me he wanted to tell me early on, but Casey said no.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, you could see George looking at his wife there. Obviously, he doesn`t buy it. We`re going to hear that clip in a second.

But I want to go to Jayne Weintraub. You`re a criminal defense attorney based out of Miami, were very, very pro-defense. And the cynics, myself included, think, well, the reason why they waited until the 11th hour was, A, to have the element of surprise. And B, because they were going to keep the story of Zanny kidnapping the child right up until the child`s remains were found and that story became completely untenable. So then they switched to a new story.

JAYNE WEINTRAUB, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, that`s true Jane. Because if you remember correctly, the Zanny the nanny lawsuit had already started. And Jose had already come out and basically said, "Look, that was a lie. That`s not what happened. And this Zenaida Gonzalez isn`t the person anyway." So that`s not why he did it.

He did it, I believe, because Casey was petrified of George Anthony. Remember what Jose said, and I believe what Jose said. His opening statement was that Casey Anthony had been sexually abused by George. She was scared of him. You have seen the many faces of George. We have all seen his rage. We have all seen...

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 20, 2011, 07:28:58 AM »

PAGE: I agree with you. I also think that, you know, Cindy Anthony broke down on the stand during the trial when she testified for the prosecution. A lot of people started feeling sorry for her. Then we see her take the stand and lie for her daughter saying that she searched that chloroform search when she didn`t. She was at work.

Now we have her on Dr. Phil with more lies after more lies about a brain tumor, about the drowning. We even have her saying she wants Casey Anthony to be a mother, which is an astonishing statement to make when she was obviously involved in the murder of her granddaughter.

And I think that Cindy Anthony is not in denial. I think she is very manipulative. She knows exactly what she is doing. Her stories are like Casey`s stories.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 20, 2011, 07:53:19 AM »

Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell Sept.19,2011
CINDY ANTHONY: I don`t think Casey`s evil. I don`t think Casey would allow anything to happen, especially to another child. I think Casey has suffered the loss of her daughter and is going to have to live with that the rest of her life. I think she would be extra cautious. I would not have a problem with her baby-sitting.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow. Casey a baby-sitter. I have to say, to me it sounds like something out after horror movie, Robi Ludwig, psychotherapist. Is this just more denial -- is this dangerous denial? When does denial become a danger?

ROBI LUDWIG, PSYCHOTHERAPIST: Well, you know, I also wonder if this is part of what contributed to Casey`s problem. She had a mother who continued to make excuses for her, and she didn`t get the treatment that she could have used perhaps earlier on.

But clearly, Cindy is in denial. She`s feeling a lot of guilt. She`s making a lot of excuses, and she`s very invested in believing her daughter is not a danger to a child or to any other member of society. I`m not so convinced about that, I have to say.

CINDY ANTHONY: I was hysterically crying, and I couldn`t believe that my daughter put us all through this and that she ruined her life. That she, for three years, did not come forward and say something. And I said why? Why now? Why all of a sudden now? And he told me he wanted to tell me early on, but Casey said no.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, you could see George looking at his wife there. Obviously, he doesn`t buy it. We`re going to hear that clip in a second.

But I want to go to Jayne Weintraub. You`re a criminal defense attorney based out of Miami, were very, very pro-defense. And the cynics, myself included, think, well, the reason why they waited until the 11th hour was, A, to have the element of surprise. And B, because they were going to keep the story of Zanny kidnapping the child right up until the child`s remains were found and that story became completely untenable. So then they switched to a new story.

JAYNE WEINTRAUB, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, that`s true Jane. Because if you remember correctly, the Zanny the nanny lawsuit had already started. And Jose had already come out and basically said, "Look, that was a lie. That`s not what happened. And this Zenaida Gonzalez isn`t the person anyway." So that`s not why he did it.

He did it, I believe, because Casey was petrified of George Anthony. Remember what Jose said, and I believe what Jose said. His opening statement was that Casey Anthony had been sexually abused by George. She was scared of him. You have seen the many faces of George. We have all seen his rage. We have all seen...

That she, for three years, did not come forward and say something. And I said why? Why now? Why all of a sudden now? And he told me he wanted to tell me early on, but Casey said no.

When did Baez start representing Casey?  While the search was ongoing?  If so isn't THAT some sort of "no no" for an attorney? (letting officials search for a missing person knowing she/he was dead?)  Also, if he knew early on did Casey tell him where little Caylee's body was?  He's such a slug !
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #244 on: September 20, 2011, 08:36:29 AM »

So, according to Cindy, Bozo knew early on that Caylee was dead.  We all knew that.  Cindy is once again telling things that we knew and making herself look like the poor, victimized grandmother. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2011, 08:39:23 AM »

My advice to George....

Go get a job.  Go get an apt.  Drive over to The Villiages and find yourself a nice, retired lady.  Maybe one a little older, who won't mind being a 'mothering' type of wife.  Live out the rest of your days in relative peace. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: September 20, 2011, 08:45:35 AM »

My advice to George....

Go get a job.  Go get an apt.  Drive over to The Villiages and find yourself a nice, retired lady.  Maybe one a little older, who won't mind being a 'mothering' type of wife.  Live out the rest of your days in relative peace. 

good advice

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2011, 09:18:07 AM »

That she, for three years, did not come forward and say something. And I said why? Why now? Why all of a sudden now? And he told me he wanted to tell me early on, but Casey said no.

When did Baez start representing Casey?  While the search was ongoing?  If so isn't THAT some sort of "no no" for an attorney? (letting officials search for a missing person knowing she/he was dead?)  Also, if he knew early on did Casey tell him where little Caylee's body was?  He's such a slug !
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/tag/jose-baez/
In the beginning there was no Jose…

According to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Prisoner Transport Jurat, Casey Anthony was officially booked into jail as of 11:40 p.m. on July 16, 2008.

According to the Notice of Appearance filed by Jose Baez, he was officially her attorney of record as of 3:54 p.m. on July 17, 2008.

And just like that, 17 hours later, Casey Anthony had made the life or death decision of who would be her attorney.

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: September 20, 2011, 09:20:39 AM »

Finally find online HLN site and what do I get to see?

????  Sorry Alagary I'm brain dead these days - what does this mean??  thx
Found a site to watch HLN an as soon as it came on bozo was on JVM . At first I was happy to get HLN and CNN w/o cable or dish and the he ruined the moment.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 20, 2011, 09:26:29 AM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/tag/jose-baez/
In the beginning there was no Jose…

According to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Prisoner Transport Jurat, Casey Anthony was officially booked into jail as of 11:40 p.m. on July 16, 2008.

According to the Notice of Appearance filed by Jose Baez, he was officially her attorney of record as of 3:54 p.m. on July 17, 2008.

And just like that, 17 hours later, Casey Anthony had made the life or death decision of who would be her attorney.

Older article. 
http://www.wesh.com/r/16923607/detail.html
Casey Hires Jose Baez As Attorney
POSTED: 3:21 pm EDT July 18, 2008
UPDATED: 11:32 pm EDT July 18, 2008

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/16923607/detail.html#ixzz1YUz1X0Ak

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: September 20, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-dad-shook-realization-daughter-free/story?id=14558388&page=2
Cindy Anthony does not want her daughter to have another child until she gets therapy.

"Casey always wanted to be a good mom. Casey was a good mom and something happened along the way…I don't know if a pregnancy would trigger another instance of something," she said.

Cindy Anthony said that she would even feel comfortable with Casey Anthony babysitting any children that Lee Anthony might have in the future.

"I don't think Casey is evil. I don't think Casey would allow anything to happen especially to another child. I think Casey has suffered the loss of her daughter and is going to have to live with that the rest of her life. I think she would be extra cautious," Cindy Anthony said.

I didn't watch the show so I want to thank everyone who did for all their comments and everyone who has posted articles and links.   

Cindy is the most stupid and evil person if she thinks the public is buying what she is selling in her little comments about Casey and what happened with Caylee.  Everyone knows Caylee did not drown..that is a fiction that Baez produced as much as George molesting her or Lee molesting her is fiction. 

Cindy is only convincing herself if she believes that story...she will never know the truth of what happened to Caylee at her daughter's hand because it has smacked her in the face.

I hope George leaves Cindy and I hope he gets half of everything..and I don't think Lee is going to want much of a relationship with Casey..he wasn't in court everyday supporting her. I doubt that anyone other then Cindy would let Casey within 10 feet of their child.  Cindy just doesn't get it and she never will.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 20, 2011, 10:45:46 AM »

Here's the thing Cindy needs to ask herself..would Casey willingly sit in a jail cell for 3 years if Caylee had acidentally drowned?  Hell to the no...Cindy is the same liar Casey is..they are cut from the same cloth...they are egotist, deceptive and liars..and now one is a murderess and the other is a fool.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 20, 2011, 11:19:38 AM »

http://www.wtvm.com/story/15499772/anthony-verdict-bad-news-for-michael-jackson-trial
Anthony verdict could be bad news for Michael Jackson trial
Posted: Sep 19, 2011 5:50 PM CDT Updated: Sep 20, 2011 10:02 AM CDT

LOS ANGELES (CNN) - In the wake of the Casey Anthony verdict, lawyers for Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial are gearing up for a battle.

The public outrage that seized the country after Anthony was declared not guilty may fuel jurors to be harsher on defendants, a trend that was seen after the last major upset in courtroom history - the acquittal of O.J. Simpson.

"Jurors that paid attention to that case on some level want to go into courtrooms and do justice," said defense attorney Michael Cardoza. "In other words, they are going to convict the next person that comes in."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 20, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/casey-anthony-parents-interview-dr-phil-george-did-not-molest-daughter
Click here to find out more!
Cindy Anthony Tells Dr. Phil, George ‘Absolutely’ Did Not Molest Casey
Posted on Sep 19, 2011 @ 06:25PM   

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #254 on: September 20, 2011, 12:03:02 PM »

My advice to George....

Good advice for Georgie but please don't go to The Villages as my husband's uncle lives there in the winter. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: September 20, 2011, 01:24:07 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!!!
I am very upset about sindy's lies...They threw away the car were caylees remains were there (i believe it has been sold/ destroyed) but they still have the pool? and i agree with George that BOBo's opening statement didn't have sense...that he found caylee dead and screemed at Casey and then went to work? hello?  that family is completely sick...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2011, 01:28:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29234481/detail.html
George, Cindy Divided On Casey's Verdict
Couple Disagrees On Trial's Outcome, Future Relationship With Daughter
POSTED: 5:05 pm EDT September 19, 2011
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 19, 2011

George said he doubts he'll ever reconcile with Casey.

"If Cindy and Lee have a relationship with Casey, that's great. I don't think I can have that relationship again with my daughter," George said.

Dr. Phil also brought up the bombshell allegations that George sexually molested Casey. George reaffirmed that he had never molested Casey or touched her inappropriately. Cindy said she believed her husband.
As for whether Cindy perjured herself on the stand when she testified she had searched "chloroform" on the family's computer, Cindy stood by her testimony.

"On Caylee's name, the one person in the world who's dearest to my heart, I would swear I made a chloroform search," Cindy said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29234481/detail.html#ixzz1YRAH014r

i think the deal was to trow George under the bus,,,cindy supposed to say that Casey told her that George was molesting her (as planned) but she didn't and slore started crying like crazy as we watched on TV...she cried because sindy didn't say what she supposed to say.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: September 20, 2011, 02:17:08 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!!!
I am very upset about sindy's lies...They threw away the car were caylees remains were there (i believe it has been sold/ destroyed) but they still have the pool? and i agree with George that BOBo's opening statement didn't have sense...that he found caylee dead and screemed at Casey and then went to work? hello?  that family is completely sick...

Hi cecilita.

I agree. If Cindy really thought Caylee drowned in the pool, they would have gotten rid of it immediately.

Instead, they got rid of real evidence, the car.

Completely sick, for sure.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #258 on: September 20, 2011, 02:28:58 PM »

I just watched the last part of the interview. Cindy is so far in denial she should have her own zip code. George could almost redeem himself if he kicked her butt out and divorced her. I do not think it will happen though.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: September 20, 2011, 04:01:53 PM »

Hi monkeys,

haven't posted much since the pathetic verdict.  Did Cindy attempt to explain Casey's behavior after Caylee's accidental drowning  since she doesn't believe that George molested Casey?  No matter how Caylee died, how does Cindy explain Casey's behavior after the fact? Amnesia due to seizure??? Even the defense knew they needed something BIG (I'll phrase it with more tact than Baez did) and offered the explanation of incest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.