April 26, 2024, 04:29:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291506 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2011, 02:53:23 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/29253372/detail.html
People Writer Talks About Casey's 'Life In Hiding'
POSTED: 9:00 am EDT September 21, 2011
UPDATED: 9:07 am EDT September 21, 2011

People magazine writer Steve Helling talks about Casey Anthony.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/video/29253372/detail.html#ixzz1Yc9sIKba

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2011, 02:54:59 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20530209,00.html

Casey Anthony: Hiding Out in Fear

Why did People have to do a story on her?????  This just feeds her ego.   

I'm disappointed in People Magazine!!  How dare they run a story on her and put her ugly mug on the front page to boot.   

BTW  My son's wedding is Saturday and I have a couple of details to tend to over the next couple days.  Please say a prayer for me that I will keep my cool at the rehearsal dinner on Friday night.  I would like to kick the bride's mother to the curb!!!!!!!!    Keeping my cool for my son though.  I'm sure all will be wonderful despite of things. 

Probably won't be on much though so have a great weekend all!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2011, 02:57:16 PM »

enjoy the wedding and rehearsal dinner Grandma2...

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

Must have been a slow news week.  No new celebrity babies, no superstar breakups, no Kardashian deaths antics, no celeb DUI's.  So they had to print something they could sell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2011, 04:50:30 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/09/baez-effect-should-attorneys-be.html?spref=tw
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
The Baez Effect: Should Attorneys Be Permitted to Lie?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2011, 04:58:28 PM »

Must have been a slow news week.  No new celebrity babies, no superstar breakups, no Kardashian deaths antics, no celeb DUI's.  So they had to print something they could sell.

Least they used this horrible picture of her. She just modern day Lizzie Borden .
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: September 21, 2011, 04:59:34 PM »

Lizzie Borden....... that's a good one. 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: September 21, 2011, 07:02:12 PM »

<snipped photo>

Hopefully consumers will not buy this issue, letting People Magazine and other publishers know that we don't want to see more about her. And we don't want anyone making money on this case.

It was about CAYLEE.

Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: September 21, 2011, 07:42:43 PM »

<snipped photo>

Hopefully consumers will not buy this issue, letting People Magazine and other publishers know that we don't want to see more about her. And we don't want anyone making money on this case.

It was about CAYLEE.

Hi Brandi,

I'm glad you snipped out the photo.   I hate seeing her ugly face and evil eyes.

I also wish nobody would buy this issue.   This whole family and their lawyers are absolutely disgusting.     

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: September 21, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »

<snipped photo>

It was about CAYLEE.

Hi Brandi,

I'm glad you snipped out the photo.   I hate seeing her ugly face and evil eyes.

I also wish nobody would buy this issue.   This whole family and their lawyers are absolutely disgusting.     

yeah and i notice shes on the yahoo top searches again. Makes me ill.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: September 21, 2011, 08:51:16 PM »

<snipped photo>

It was about CAYLEE.

Hi Brandi,

When I go thru the check out @ the grocery stores, CVS, etc. if Kc's on the cover of a mag or rag, I take them out and put them in the rack backwards. It always cheers me up when I do this.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2011, 09:11:55 PM »

Another gem from Sindy on Dr. Phil was that she'd allow Casey to babysit her grandchild (when Lee and Mallory have a baby).
She thinks that Lee would also be agreeable to that.
Then my phone rang, but I think George said the decision would be Lee and Mallory's.

I won't let the skank OR Cindy babysit my dog, much less a child.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: September 21, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »

When I go thru the check out @ the grocery stores, CVS, etc. if Kc's on the cover of a mag or rag, I take them out and put them in the rack backwards. It always cheers me up when I do this.

I love to do that..............or in the bookstores put them on the bottom row behind all the other magazines. It makes my heart happy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2011, 09:35:41 PM »

I subscribe to People so it will be coming to me this week....otherwise I would not buy it..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2011, 09:36:03 PM »

I love to do that..............or in the bookstores put them on the bottom row behind all the other magazines. It makes my heart happy.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 21, 2011, 11:12:08 PM »

On a new tv show tonight, Harry's Law, they said (not verbatim) guilty people like OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony get away with murder all the time.  Part of me likes knowing so many people know the truth and part of me wishes she wouldn't get even the negative attention.  Even the negative attention probably cheers her, but every minute of every day of the rest of her and her families lives should be a living hell.  IMO, of course.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2011, 11:20:57 PM »

On a new tv show tonight, Harry's Law, they said (not verbatim) guilty people like OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony get away with murder all the time.  Part of me likes knowing so many people know the truth and part of me wishes she wouldn't get even the negative attention.  Even the negative attention probably cheers her, but every minute of every day of the rest of her and her families lives should be a living hell.  IMO, of course.

darn it..I like that show..so missed that..I like it that so many people know the truth..that will never change..both of them will always have that with them...
I hope that she and her family have a miserable life too...George maybe is redeemable if he keeps speaking the truth and gets away from Cindy..but I don't think that will happen..maybe after Lee's wedding..Run George! Run!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2011, 11:31:06 PM »

darn it..I like that show..so missed that..I like it that so many people know the truth..that will never change..both of them will always have that with them...
I hope that she and her family have a miserable life too...George maybe is redeemable if he keeps speaking the truth and gets away from Cindy..but I don't think that will happen..maybe after Lee's wedding..Run George! Run!
  I used to think George was redeemable, I wanted to believe it, then he got on the stand and wimped out.  Now he is still out there globe trotting with his partner in crime instead of running from her.  It can't be the money to be made, he could make his own separate deals and start up his own foundations.  Even he has apparently forgotten Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: September 22, 2011, 06:12:11 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-has-a-lot-of-regrets-people-says.html
Casey Anthony ‘has a lot of regrets,’ People says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dancing With the Stars, Dr. Phil, Emmys, George and Cindy Anthony, The Good Wife — posted by halboedeker on September, 21 2011 4:45 PM

Discuss This: Comments(207) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
 ::snipping2::
Most interesting passage in the story: Anthony has “started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people,” a source tells People. “She has a lot of regrets.”

What do you say?

The People story comes after George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, made headlines with a three-part interview on “Dr. Phil.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 22, 2011, 06:13:25 AM »

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2011/09/troy-davis-and-casey-anthony-false-comparison/42793/
Troy Davis and Casey Anthony: A False Comparison
Adam Martin Sep 21, 2011 686 Views Comments (4)

As the widespread effort to save the life of Georgia Death Row inmate Troy Davis reaches its final few hours, an unlikely assortment of celebrities have spoken out in support of Davis, who many say was unfairly railroaded on a capital murder charge with shaky evidence. But in the Twitterverse, Davis's relatively newfound celebrity has led to a strange phenomenon: Hundreds and hundreds of comparisons to Casey Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.