April 26, 2024, 03:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291486 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: September 27, 2011, 08:21:32 PM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/174349/2/Cheneys-lawyers-want-a-new-trial
Cheney's lawyers want a new trial
7:40 PM, Sep 27, 2011

::snipping2::
His attorney, William Bly, has argued that the verdict should be rendered 'suspect' -- saying jurors didn't ask to see key pieces of evidence in the case or request any readbacks from police interviews.
Bly also says some jurors could have been influenced when they were approached by a member of the public during the trial who told jurors they should "not let this be another Casey Anthony trial" and find Cheney guilty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: September 27, 2011, 08:25:50 PM »

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/174349/2/Cheneys-lawyers-want-a-new-trial
Cheney's lawyers want a new trial
7:40 PM, Sep 27, 2011

His attorney, William Bly, has argued that the verdict should be rendered 'suspect' -- saying jurors didn't ask to see key pieces of evidence in the case or request any readbacks from police interviews.
Bly also says some jurors could have been influenced when they were approached by a member of the public during the trial who told jurors they should "not let this be another Casey Anthony trial" and find Cheney guilty.

he he...sound familiar?

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #442 on: September 27, 2011, 08:46:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JimLichtensteinPage
Jim Lichtenstein It doesn't do us any good to have me rehash all of the details. It only feeds the beast that is this national obsession. It's just not healthy. There are so many people that let events of the world rule their lives. 9/11, Viet Nam, Elvis... Don't let this case define you! I'm sorry, but if you mention Caylee or Casey in your FB or Twitter name, then I'm talking to you.

Here's my suggestion. Go play with your kids; ride a bike; hit a movie. And each night when you kiss your kids as they drift off to sleep, squeeze them a little tighter. If this story causes us all to look at our kids a little differently, then something good came out of it.

Bad things happen. Horrible things... We deal with it and go on with our lives. Now is the time to do this.
about an hour ago · 23 people
Just because I await justice in this case does not mean that it rules my life. I will never be satisfied until The Felon is punished for murdering her daughter, realizing that punishment comes in many forms.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: September 27, 2011, 08:58:46 PM »

Jim Lichtenstein It doesn't do us any good to have me rehash all of the details. It only feeds the beast that is this national obsession. It's just not healthy. There are so many people that let events of the world rule their lives. 9/11, Viet Nam, Elvis... Don't let this case define you! I'm sorry, but if you mention Caylee or Casey in your FB or Twitter name, then I'm talking to you.

Here's my suggestion. Go play with your kids; ride a bike; hit a movie. And each night when you kiss your kids as they drift off to sleep, squeeze them a little tighter. If this story causes us all to look at our kids a little differently, then something good came out of it.

Bad things happen. Horrible things... We deal with it and go on with our lives. Now is the time to do this.
Just because I await justice in this case does not mean that it rules my life. I will never be satisfied until The Felon is punished for murdering her daughter, realizing that punishment comes in many forms.

exactly! I do all those things that he is saying we should do and more..but I still am not forgetting and still seeking justice for Caylee..

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: September 28, 2011, 07:09:47 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/28/justice/florida-casey-anthony/index.html?hpt=ju_c1

Judge to rule whether Casey Anthony jail tape can be released

(CNN) -- A Florida judge could decide Wednesday whether a controversial jailhouse videotape of Casey Anthony can be released to the public.

The footage of Anthony reacting to the news that her daughter Caylee's remains have been found was sealed before her murder trial. A judge had ruled that the tape was "highly inflammatory."

At a hearing Wednesday, Orange County Superior Court Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr, who presided over the murder trial, will hear arguments on whether the videotape should be released.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: September 28, 2011, 07:34:08 AM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/29325329/detail.html
Judge Could Release Casey Anthony Reaction Video
Belvin Perry To Decide Wednesday Whether To Release Clip Of Anthony Learning Her Daughter Had Been Found
POSTED: 7:00 am EDT September 28, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge on Wednesday is expected to decide whether to release the video of Casey Anthony the moment she learned her daughter's remains were found.

That video has been sealed since its discovery.

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/29325329/detail.html#ixzz1ZFIxOuzK

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: September 28, 2011, 07:37:26 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/entertainment/2011/september/320353/Casey-Anthony-among-2011s-hottest-Halloween-costume-ideas.html
Casey Anthony among 2011's hottest Halloween costume ideas
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:29 AM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony could show up among the ghosts and goblins at your Halloween party this year.

She's on the list of 2011's hottest Halloween costumes. But she's not the only infamous celebrity on iParty's annual list.
Do you think a Casey Anthony Halloween costume is too offensive?
Yes (69%)
No (31%)

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: September 28, 2011, 07:45:51 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/319977/Could-judge-unseal-video-of-Casey-Anthonys-reaction-to-Caylees-remains
Could judge unseal video of Casey Anthony's reaction to Caylee's remains?
By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:45 AM

ORLANDO --

A camera was rolling in December 2008 when Casey Anthony first learned her daughter's remains were found.

For years, that video has been sealed, but a hearing Wednesday afternoon could change that.

Hearing scheduled for 3 p.m. Follow Jacqueline Fell's LIVE courtroom updates!  http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-chat

An Orlando media outlet filed a motion in July to unseal the video of Casey's reaction. News 13 and Bay News 9 were not part of that

motion.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: September 28, 2011, 07:49:14 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
3pm We are streaming on @WESH no idea of length“@DaDessertLadie: Any estimation of the time of tomorrow's hearing re: unsealing the video?
10 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: September 28, 2011, 07:54:00 AM »

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02

------------------- Schedule for Wednesday, September 28, 2011 ------

------------3:00 pm 2 hrs Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O-

Motion: MOTION TO UNSEAL VIDEOTAPE AND MOTION TO INTERVENE FOR THE LIMITED PURPOSE OF SEEKING TO UNSEAL PUBLIC RECORD

STATE OF FLORIDA

TAMARA GAPPEN vs

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

JACK KIRSHENBAUM

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #450 on: September 28, 2011, 08:28:47 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/entertainment/2011/september/320353/Casey-Anthony-among-2011s-hottest-Halloween-costume-ideas.html

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony could show up among the ghosts and goblins at your Halloween party this year.

She's on the list of 2011's hottest Halloween costumes. But she's not the only infamous celebrity on iParty's annual list.
Yes (69%)
No (31%)

I'm offended that she's referred to as a 'celebrity'.   

As for the mask...its just as ugly as she is.  Not a very flattering cheapo, knock-off.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: September 28, 2011, 09:15:02 AM »

ORLANDO --

Yes (69%)
No (31%)

I'm offended that she's referred to as a 'celebrity'.   

As for the mask...its just as ugly as she is.  Not a very flattering cheapo, knock-off.   
I agree,she is no celebrity....murderer...yes.IMO.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 28, 2011, 09:17:39 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29325873/detail.html
Hearing Set For Casey Anthony Jailhouse Video
Anthony Was Acquitted Of Murder In Death Of Daughter, Caylee
POSTED: Wednesday, September 28, 2011
UPDATED: 8:17 am EDT September 28, 2011

The video has been under seal since June 2009. Judge Stan Strickland, who originally presided over Anthony's murder case, sealed it because he feared it would affect Anthony's ability to receive a fair trial.

Anthony was acquitted of killing Caylee in July, but she was found guilty on three counts of lying to police.

In July, Judge Belvin Perry decided to unseal the names of jurors in the case only after a three-month cooling-off period that ends in October.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: September 28, 2011, 09:22:50 AM »

ORLANDO --

Yes (69%)
No (31%)

That's a very scary mask...... Obviously ppl think she's a monster, not to far off!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: September 28, 2011, 09:22:54 AM »

Casey Anthony is offensive period. And why do some refer to her as a celebrity???

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: September 28, 2011, 09:58:06 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys--
It seems to me that Lichtenstein is doing the same thing he is telling others not to do. He seems obsessed with the Anthonys, especially Cindy-poo,  and even admitted in an earlier posting that money Casey got from his network funded her defense.  Is he afraid there is not enough money to go around? Why is he continually announcing that he won't be discussing the case anymore and then does it again and again? I place his integrity somewhere below that of Geraldo Rivera and that, dear ones, is very low indeed, IMO.

It is Lichtenstein who seems to be obsessed by the Anthonys--we saw how he stuck to Cindy like glue. I'm sure he was paid royally for doing that.  How many of us have made one penny from Caylee's murder?  How much has he made? He seems reluctant to let go, while accusing others of being unable to let go.  I've certainly let go of the Anthonys, but I will never let go of my quest for justice and Lictenstein can put that in his pipe and smoke it while he is waiting for another child to be murdered so he can make even more blood money. How dare he tell others that they need to move on?  "Physician, heal thyself."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #456 on: September 28, 2011, 10:04:39 AM »

I don't see the purpose of releasing it now.  I'm sure whatever it displays is going to get me all worked up again, especially depending on what her reaction is and knowing she can't be re-tried, no matter what.  Should have been shown at trial! Still praying the Feds do something to her.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #457 on: September 28, 2011, 10:14:18 AM »

I don't see the purpose of releasing it now.  I'm sure whatever it displays is going to get me all worked up again, especially depending on what her reaction is and knowing she can't be re-tried, no matter what.  Should have been shown at trial! Still praying the Feds do something to her.
I want it to be released so that Cindy and those 17 brainless, idiots from Pinellas County get to see it every where they turn.  Also, it will haunt KC for the rest of her life.  Especially when her dream team decide its time to introduce her into society again.  I feel almost certain that her behavior on that tape is what Caylee witnessed on a regular basis, especially on the last day of her life.  Show it and show just what kind of a 'great' mom KC really was.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: September 28, 2011, 10:15:46 AM »

I want it to be released so that Cindy and those 17 brainless, idiots from Pinellas County get to see it every where they turn.  Also, it will haunt KC for the rest of her life.  Especially when her dream team decide its time to introduce her into society again.  I feel almost certain that her behavior on that tape is what Caylee witnessed on a regular basis, especially on the last day of her life.  Show it and show just what kind of a 'great' mom KC really was.

I want to see it for myself as well..

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #459 on: September 28, 2011, 10:21:50 AM »

Good point.   I guess I'll never get over it anyhow.  Just when I think I can let it go, something else comes up to PIZZ me off!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.