March 28, 2024, 02:03:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 290697 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 28, 2011, 07:26:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29330191/detail.html
Diver Drops Suit Against Casey Anthony
Anthony Still Faces Other Lawsuits
Bob Kealing, Staff Writer

I agree......paid off...problem solved for snotrag...JMO   
POSTED: 2:33 pm EDT September 28, 2011
UPDATED: 2:36 pm EDT September 28, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A scuba diver who sued Casey Anthony for fraud has dropped his lawsuit.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29330191/detail.html#ixzz1ZHG4DkVB

dang it!
I wonder if he got paid off?

more than likely

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: September 28, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »

BBM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-florida-judge-rule-inflammatory-tape/story?id=14625549
Casey Anthony: Florida Judge to Rule on 'Inflammatory' Tape
By CHRISTINA NG
Sept. 28, 2011

A Florida judge heard arguments today regarding whether a "highly inflammatory" jailhouse video of acquitted murder suspect Casey Anthony should be unsealed to the public, but adjourned the hearing without a ruling.

The tape was sealed after the court ruled that its release would have made it difficult for Anthony to have a fair trial. The video reportedly shows a jailed Anthony reacting to news reports that a child's body was found in a swampy area near the Anthony home more than a week before the remains were identified as her daughter Caylee's.

The court went into recess following the arguments and a court spokeswoman said Judge Perry will not be issuing a ruling today.
 ::snipping2::

Perry acknowledged the argument from the defense that the making of the soundless videotape was set up, as he said, to "observe whatever reaction that one can glean from the tape."

"I think that was a generous choice of words," Baez said. "'Torture' comes to my mind."

On the tape, Anthony reportedly doubles over and starts to hyperventilate when Orange County jail officials told her a meter reader stumbled upon the remains near Suburban Drive, according to an Orlando Sentinel article from 2009.

At the time of the Dec. 11, 2008 video, the body had not been identified as the remains of her 2-year-old daughter . Positive identification came eight days later.

To anyone with a brain, the fact that she freaked out before the remains were identified is akin to a smoking gun.  Of course, you can look at it another way, in that she is innocent and she freaked out at the "possibility" that it might be Caylee's remains.  So why did the courts rule the video to be "highly inflammatory," and as a result she may not get a fair trial?  Stupid decision.  Evidence is evidence, period and ALL evidence should be presented.  I don't think the court has the right to anticipate the public's reaction and make a ruling based on that.

And then you have Casey's defense, that Caylee drowned.  In light of that fabrication, this video (had it not been sealed) could have helped to convict her.  If it were true that she drowned and George got rid of the body, then why would Casey react that way?  They should have shown this darn tape because it would have opened up a lot more questions and the jury would have seen thru the duhfense's bullcookies.

not this jury..they didn't want to find Casey guilty no matter what evidence was presented to them...the foreman made darn sure that it swung his way imo...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: September 28, 2011, 08:59:13 PM »

hope this works..take it for what it is worth..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043001/Casey-Anthony-verge-nervous-breakdown-end-psychiatric-ward.html

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 28, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »

Couldn't happen to a more deserving gal,huh?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #524 on: September 28, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »

I agree monkalicious. But people like her don't care what people think of them. I see it as more BS trying to gain sympathy for her. Isn't going to happen.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #525 on: September 28, 2011, 09:37:18 PM »

I guess that killing your baby, throwing her in the swamp and partying for 30 or so days can make one a little stressed. I do not think it is anything that some duct tape and time in a swamp won't cure I am sure.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »

If this is actually true or another spin, put a label on her, feel sorry for her maybe what's she's thinking.......
At this point in time, I don't believe mostly anything about this situation.
If she's committed to an institution for the rest of her life and it's proven that's she's there then I'll believe it.
So when is she being committed?  Karma....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2011, 09:55:34 PM »

If this is actually true or another spin, put a label on her, feel sorry for her maybe what's she's thinking.......
If she's committed to an institution for the rest of her life and it's proven that's she's there then I'll believe it.

I doubt that any of that is true, but a couple of sessions of shock therapy wouldn't hurt.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #528 on: September 28, 2011, 10:33:08 PM »

I doubt that any of that is true, but a couple of sessions of shock therapy wouldn't hurt.
I don't believe this tale for a minute but I'd gladly light up her life with ole Sparky.      

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #529 on: September 29, 2011, 12:04:56 AM »

I don't believe this tale for a minute but I'd gladly light up her life with ole Sparky.      
She would find out what a REAL seizure feels like!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: September 29, 2011, 06:53:27 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-no-decision-on-whether-secret-jail-1885874.html
Casey Anthony: No decision on whether secret jail video to be released
By Anthony Colarossi
Orlando Sentinel
Updated: 6:38 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, 2011
Posted: 6:37 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, 2011

Anthony's defense team didn't want the video, released publicly.

Perry said Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez appeared to argue that since she was given a sedative after learning about Caylee's discovery, the waiting room became a treatment room.

Baez argued that a "medical transaction" occurred and the tape should not be released due to medical privacy laws.

"Ms. Anthony had a right to privacy in the medical facility," Baez said. He also called the video "some form of torture."

WKMG's attorney Jack Kirschenbaum began the hearing by telling Perry there is no doubt the video is a public record. The court in June 2009 decided the recording might be prejudicial as Anthony headed to trial, he said, but now, there is no impediment to its release.

The video was sealed in June 2009. At the time, Judge Stan Strickland, agreed with her defense team that the video would be prejudicial at trial.

Anthony was acquitted in July of charges she killed her daughter in 2008.

Now, Casey Anthony's privacy interests "are minuscule compared to the public's right to know," Kirschenbaum told Perry.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: September 29, 2011, 07:03:25 AM »

People who have witnessed the recent behaviour of the 25-year-old say it is looking likely she is heading for a nervous breakdown due to her increasing isolation from her friends, family and society.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043001/Casey-Anthony-verge-nervous-breakdown-end-psychiatric-ward.html#ixzz1ZKzxJtb5

We all have to live with our choices,good or bad....grow up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: September 29, 2011, 08:13:14 AM »

Casey is a conniver and a con artist..she will try to fool her  'keepers' in to thinking that she is having a mental breakdown if it is to her advantage..Personally, they can lock her up forever at Alcatraz all by herself, give her a lobotomy and if she survives at Alcatraz, oh well...at least we won't have to look at her anymore..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: September 29, 2011, 08:14:25 AM »

any mental distress that Casey is experiencing, if any,  was brought on by herself...not an ounce of pity from me, ever for this maniac..

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: September 29, 2011, 09:23:28 AM »

People who have witnessed the recent behaviour of the 25-year-old say it is looking likely she is heading for a nervous breakdown due to her increasing isolation from her friends, family and society.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043001/Casey-Anthony-verge-nervous-breakdown-end-psychiatric-ward.html#ixzz1ZKzxJtb5

We all have to live with our choices,good or bad....grow up.

Michael Jackson has taken the focus off of her.  Now Baez has to do something, anything to get the
attention back on her.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: September 29, 2011, 10:25:32 AM »

I saw a copy of the Enquirer at the supermarket yesterday...she looks insane on the cover...

thanks for this link...as you said take it for what it's worth....Jessie did not say this..Ex-fiancé: Jesse Grund said Casey would often have seizures which made her turn into different personalities

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 29, 2011, 11:01:43 AM »

Good morning Monkey--Some years ago, it might have been in the 50s or early 60s, there was a book and movie, "The Three Faces of Eve."  Joanne Woodward played the title role and I think she might have won an Oscar for her performance.  Anyway, it was about a woman who, when she was a child, had been forced to kiss her dead grandmother in her coffin and it caused her to split into many personalities.  It was claimed to be a true story. After the movie came out the woman, I think her name was Chris something, made the rounds of talk shows for years, talking about her malady. I think the book and movie made her a lot of money and as she needed more, she seemed to spin off another personality.  They were interesting; The hooker, the wallflower, the educated woman, just all kinds of various and sundry personalities. 

I don't remember Jesse Grund ever saying that she had seizures which seemed to turn her into another person.  I do think he said she was like a chameleon who could change at will into whatever person she needed to be, not literally a complete other person, but just to please her audience and get them to do what she wanted by her manipulation.  He did not connect this behaviour to her so-called seizure.  Also, I recall his mentioning only one seizure, which IMO, was a fake performance as no illness or medical condition which would explain the seizure after three days of hospitalization and tests was discovered.
So, IMO, this is just floating another theory to see if the public will buy it and if so, there is money to be made as this Chris person did with her many personalities.  There were many more than three personalities, despite the name of the book and movie.
Sorry, Casey.  Good try but no brass ring from this quarter. I remember some pundit said she could manufacturer another personality as the need for money dictated. 

Oh--and Jose, back to the drawing board.

Checked my facts after I wrote the above.  Seem to be accurate.  Her name was Chris Sizemore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Faces_of_Eve

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 29, 2011, 11:02:38 AM »

Correcting the date of the post above--1975.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #538 on: September 29, 2011, 11:26:45 AM »

If only it could be true.  I highly doubt people in her circle are releasing info to NE such as that.  But wishful thinking.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 29, 2011, 12:39:47 PM »

Some form of ploy to try to wiggle out of her debts ???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.