April 19, 2024, 11:34:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291345 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #600 on: September 30, 2011, 10:46:25 PM »

I have to say, I see nothing in that video to warrant Bozo's reaction.  She had a much more dramatic hissy fit in the court room during the trial.  I did find Bozo's video interesting.  He seemed pretty upset. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: September 30, 2011, 10:48:33 PM »

A freind of mine from work watched Dr.Phil;s episodes.PVR'd it  She doesn;t know much about the case, just like Dr. Phil. She thought that geroge and Cindy weren't crazy like I suggested, but rather they made excuses for her.  What an understatemeny, eh ?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: October 01, 2011, 12:49:14 AM »

November 13, 2008

::snipping2::

GRACE: Straight out to Drew Petrimoulx with WDBO. Drew, what was Casey Anthony`s reaction behind bars? I understand she was actually watching the coverage of the dive search and the apparent discovery of bones.

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: Right. And this was in the initial stages, when it didn`t come out yet that this was all a hoax and that it wasn`t actually bones that were found. The jail...

GRACE: I don`t know that I would call it a hoax, Drew Petrimoulx. I think that I would call it the discovery of something unrelated to the case, as it turns out.

PETRIMOULX: OK. We can put it that way. But she saw the early stages of the investigation today, and she saw that -- you know, that they -- it wasn`t determined yet that this was false, and she basically just turned around, went back into her cell with no reaction.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #603 on: October 01, 2011, 01:47:28 AM »

I really wish that the contrast to Kc's reaction from the dive search to the Suburban Drive remains could have been shown to the jury, but with that jury, I don't think it would have mattered much.

KC thought her goose was cooked when she saw that Caylee had been found and that reaction was all about her. She gave no emotions for Caylee and neither did the jury! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 01, 2011, 05:31:17 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29348254/detail.html
Judge Decides On Release Of Casey Video
Defense Argues Video Should Be Private; Judge Disagrees
UPDATED: 11:38 pm EDT September 30, 2011

Officials said the video shows Anthony doubling over while watching breaking news coverage of the discovery, but it has been sealed from the public ever since.

"Up to this point, she was still maintaining that her child had been kidnapped, or her child was missing," Hornsby said "A jury probably would have thought this was consistent with a grieving mother who realized her child would have been found in the woods."

"You have to wonder, if the jury had this video, plus Jose Baez's opening statements, might they have had a different conclusion about her complicity in her daughter's death?" Hornsby said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29348254/detail.html#ixzz1ZWLKY7Bb

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2011, 05:38:12 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/30/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace Aired September 30, 2011 - 20:00   ET
NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE`S PRODUCER: I`m just thinking back to the deposition of Lieutenant Hemy (ph), un-circle is there with Casey Anthony during this time. And she said that Casey Anthony had requested sedatives. She doubled over and she broke out in hive. She asked for her restraints to be loosened. But she couldn`t loosen her restraints according to (inaudible) because she knew that they weren`t tight. But she started to go through an anxiety attack according to Lieutenant Hemy (ph).

CASAREZ: We really see that. Did you see her chest right there? She was hyperventilating.

HOST: Absolutely. Mike Brooks in Atlanta, with us tonight, was watching this video. Mike.

MIKE BROOKS, CORRESPONDENT, IN SESSION: I tell you, Vinnie, she is extremely upset. You know, and I think about this video and we talked about back in the past when they allegedly had found possible bones in jay Blanchard Park in the water there when divers may have found something and she was looking at the TV then and just turned around and went back into her cell with no reaction whatsoever. I mean that was the first time they thought they maybe had found remains months earlier with no reaction from Casey Anthony.

POLITAN: Now, they`ve released about 15 minutes of video. We`re showing the part where presumably the news. There`s no audio associated with this tape but this has to be the part where she notices what they are reporting up on the news. And again, this is brand new video being released, local media down there in Orlando fighting to get it released. It was sealed by the judge. It wasn`t permitted at the trial.

Prosecutors wanted to use this as evidence against Casey Anthony, consciousness of guilt that she knew whose remains were found because on that day December 11, 2008, Jean Casarez, it was not clear whose remains were found. It was just remains were found. It wasn`t a report that they had been identified as Caylee Marie.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 01, 2011, 05:41:22 AM »

Casey Anthony: Prime News 9/30/11  http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/dTHLYpW2vXo

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #607 on: October 01, 2011, 08:06:23 AM »

I have to say, I see nothing in that video to warrant Bozo's reaction.  She had a much more dramatic hissy fit in the court room during the trial.  I did find Bozo's video interesting.  He seemed pretty upset. 

Perhaps that is when she told him 'the truth'?? Just guessing, lol. Or he is crying because he has no clue how to defend her...or perhaps the boil on his ass just exploded...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: October 01, 2011, 09:26:30 AM »

Maybe Baez just didn't want the public to see "his" reaction.  He obviously was upset.  Maybe it's when he came to the realization that KC had lied to him about everything...Putting his forehead in his hand made me think he was coming to some big revelations about Missy KC.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: October 01, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »

With this ridiculous video, you think ppl thought she was the most hated person in the world.
THIS brings it to a new level...most hated person in the universe!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: October 01, 2011, 11:06:18 AM »

Yes Curly and yes Ono.

Surely wish it had been in focus.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: October 01, 2011, 11:16:51 AM »

Maybe Baez just didn't want the public to see "his" reaction.  He obviously was upset.  Maybe it's when he came to the realization that KC had lied to him about everything...Putting his forehead in his hand made me think he was coming to some big revelations about Missy KC.

That was my first thought-it wasn't about her so much as about him.  Now, "why" is the new question!?!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: October 01, 2011, 11:29:22 AM »

Could it be that "HE" knew all along too & allowed police & the whole world to search for Zany & Caylee knowing full well that she was dead? As an officer of the court would he be obligated to tell?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: October 01, 2011, 12:22:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-why-was-the-tape-grainy-was-there-dirty-pool.html
Casey Anthony: Why was the tape grainy? Was there dirty pool?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on October, 1 2011 11:55 AM

he poor quality of the Casey Anthony jail tape undercut the hoopla over its release Friday.

Why was it so fuzzy?

“The sheriff’s office called and asked if there was any security video,” Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said this morning. “They came over with a video camera and took pictures off the monitor. That’s why it was so grainy.”

Body expert Susan Constantine, on WKMG, studied the interaction between Anthony and Baez. “You see that she’s giving him the cold shoulder. She cannot face him head on,” Holfeld.  ”Her body language is headed toward the window, the escape route. She wants to get out of the room, she doesn’t want to meet him head on.”

Constantine said that Baez’s reactions suggested “that he cannot believe it.”

Holfeld said of Baez: “It’s almost as if he’s dejected or defeated.”

Which raises a question: How much stock do you put in body language?

Another question: How important is the video? WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer discounted the notion that the video would have influenced the jurors who acquitted Anthony. “The jurors seemed to be looking for a smoking gun to hang their hat on,” Sheaffer said, an interesting mixing of metaphors. (Consider the hat damage.) “This piece of evidence didn’t rise to a smoking gun,” Sheaffer added.

In a Sentinel interview, Baez condemned the taping of Anthony as “torture” and “Orange County’s version of waterboarding.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 01, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »

Casey Anthony: Jail Video Released (Hornsby)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si8I0SqJV8Y&feature=youtu.be&a

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: October 01, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »

Yes Curly and yes Ono.

Surely wish it had been in focus.

That would have been nice.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #616 on: October 01, 2011, 03:35:24 PM »

Perhaps that is when she told him 'the truth'?? Just guessing, lol. Or he is crying because he has no clue how to defend her...or perhaps the boil on his ass just exploded...
See, my mind is still stuck on how she knew him.  I thought his reaction was that of a guy who just found out his kid had died before he'd even met her.  Stupid, I know.  I really was expecting to see his hands on KC at some point.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: October 01, 2011, 03:56:12 PM »

Casey: I told that idiot Dom Casey where I dumped Caylee...he was supposed to go get her remains and move them to another swamp on the other side of Orlando.......
Bobo: Don't worry, I didn't pay him......we just have to go to Plan "B", oh wait, Plan "C"........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: October 01, 2011, 04:47:51 PM »

Me too Puzzler!  When I first heard about this video ... and then when it was not allowed at trial ... I expected there was some huge reaction from Casey!  Not so much.  I honestly can't even figure out why it wasn't allowed at trial.  Byass seemed much more distraught than Casey IMO. 

I guess after you've murdered your baby daughter and thrown her little body into a garbage dump, you've already proven what you're capable of ... and emotion isn't something you're capable of ... until you're on trial.

Karma is a bitch ... I keep telling myself that.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #619 on: October 01, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »

I hope Casey feels just like this every single day, for the rest of her life.

The only thing that bioth thought of is "Damn I'm busted!"  I quite enjoyed watching and nobody rushing to console her 6 mins, until ByAZZ came.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.